Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Orion aka PsyHacks admits being wrong about Passport bros

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in Japan for over ten years.

Long enough to get past the "honeymoon" phase and take off the rose colored glasses.

Nearly every J-dude I knew had his money controlled by his wife.

The company deposits the money into the bank, and the wife controls how much husband is allowed to spend. This dynamic goes all the way back to the Samurai days.

Married Japanese couples have the least sex of any developed nation.

There are a subsection of J-girls who are called "gaijin hunters" who sleep with foreigners for the excitement, similar to how western girls go to foreign countries and bang randos.

Plus many J-girls feel its' OK to cheat from both sides.

I've also lived in a few other countries.

The male-female dynamic is much more similar than it is different.

Plus, the dude in the video always introduces himself as "doctor" even though he's only got PhD.
gogle AI:

Yes, a person with a Ph.D. in psychology can be called a doctor. The title "doctor" is not exclusive to medical doctors (MDs). In fact, the term "doctor" originally referred to someone who had earned a doctoral degree in any field, including philosophy, theology, and law. Over time, the term became more closely associated with medical doctors, but it is still considered appropriate to address someone with a Ph.D. as "doctor."

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, a person with a Ph.D. in psychology can be called a doctor.
Obviously, but not my point.

When most people hear "doctor" they think medical doctor.

If you introduced yourself as "Doctor Epicenter" and people later found out you had your doctorate in psychology, they'd think you were a bit sus.

This dude starts every video with "Hi I'm Doctor whateverhisnameis..."

He's flexing his credentials to get more YouTube views.

AND as others have already pointed out. none of what he talks about he learned during his psychology training.

It's just the same rehashed red pill stuff he picked up elsewhere.

On the other hand, you DO have "legit" doctors on you tube giving actual medical advice from knowledge they DID learn in medical school.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, but not my point.

When most people hear "doctor" they think medical doctor.

If you introduced yourself as "Doctor Epicenter" and people later found out you had your doctorate in psychology, they'd think you were a bit sus.

This dude starts every video with "Hi I'm Doctor whateverhisnameis..."

He's flexing his credentials to get more YouTube views.

AND as others have already pointed out. none of what he talks about he learned during his psychology training.

It's just the same rehashed red pill stuff he picked up elsewhere.

On the other hand, you DO have "legit" doctors on you tube giving actual medical advice from knowledge they DID learn in medical school.
Dude psychology is a woke field. So you actually abandon your reputation by going red pill as a doc. That is why what he is doing is actually special. Most psychologists are lying pieces of shiit.

Of course he should show his credentials because youtube is full of faking low lives.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Long enough to get past the "honeymoon" phase and take off the rose colored glasses.
Another poster claimed the dude in the video mixed "being interested" with "being polite". You lived in Japan a long time. What do you think?

Last edited:

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm not unattractive" - LOL ... BS
The last sentence gives him away as charlatan, he went out of character with that statement.
There are a subsection of J-girls who are called "gaijin hunters" who sleep with foreigners for the excitement, similar to how western girls go to foreign countries and bang randos.
Maybe there's some context I'm missing about "I'm not unattractive". But it sounds like his sex appeal could be significantly higher as one of the rare foreigners in Japan, especially to girls who want to sleep with foreigners.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another poster claimed the dude in the video mixed "being interested" with "being polite". You lived in Japan a long time. What do you think?
I believe that to be absolutely correct.

Dudes already WAY overestimate and misunderstand polite behavior for attraction.

People in Japan are very polite (superficially), which can easily be misunderstood as attraction.

And if you combine the slim figure and well dressed nature of most J-girls, for "newcomers" it seems like they've found heaven.

But the type of J-ladies who hook up long term with foreigners don't tend to be the cream of the crop.