Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Orion aka PsyHacks admits being wrong about Passport bros

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't know what he's talking about. He went on a vacation as a white man with blue eyes and some cash in his pockets. This charlatan uses his "psychology major " to be more reliable ,while he is "just" another redpill content creator like playing with fire, AMS ect.

Lets see his opinion when he actually takes home one, marries her and lives with her for multiple years.

(Four in 10 Japanese men in their 20s surveyed by the Japanese government say they've never(!!!!!!!) dated. Comparatively, only 25% of the women in their 20s said they had never dated.) Japan is notorious for being even worst for men than the western hemisphere.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't know what he's talking about. He went on a vacation as a white man with blue eyes and some cash in his pockets. This charlatan uses his "psychology major " to be more reliable ,while he is "just" another redpill content creator like playing with fire, AMS ect.

Lets see his opinion when he actually takes home one, marries her and lives with her for multiple years.

(Four in 10 Japanese men in their 20s surveyed by the Japanese government say they've never(!!!!!!!) dated. Comparatively, only 25% of the women in their 20s said they had never dated.) Japan is notorious for being even worst for men than the western hemisphere.
I don't know what you are talking about. He had better results in Japan period.

I lived in the PH the return of investment for having 'fun' is 10 times at least for me. At least it works out for some men.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've been to Japan, the Japanese are friendly but they don't really want to talk to you. And they don't speak English at all, I doubt that he speaks Japanese.
I think he mixed "being interested" with "being polite".

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Half truth/half BS.
I lived in Korea for 2 years, visited Japan several times, and being there for 1 month isn't going to give you the understanding needed to make these claims. Especially when he could barely wrap his head around the fact that almost all East Asian cultures are male dominated. I figured that out in the first week.

-Not all passport bros are incels that can't get laid at home - True
-All the women in the Bay Area,CA are worthless unfeminine & greedy - BS
(as bad as it is here, it's still false)
-All the Japanese women are fit, demure, and grateful for your attention - BS
(not sure he had a big enough sample size in 1 month)
-Japanese women being deeply respectful especially towards men - True
(part of the culture, being a psych he should have picked up on that and that he had nothing to do with it.)

... and the last one.

"I'm not unattractive" - LOL ... BS

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what you are talking about. He had better results in Japan period.

I lived in the PH the return of investment for having 'fun' is 10 times at least for me. At least it works out for some men.
So you post this to convince yourself rather than trying to have a honest conversation? That's the ultimate form of confirmation bias.

Read the responses after mine...

Again, he cant talk about results if he didn't date any of those women long term. Its like saying life / women in Columbia is great,bleu sea great wheater yadiya, by simply going on vacation for two weeks..ofcourse its " fun".

Ask one of those MANY men who've NEVER dated. Never....Japan is way worse than the western hemisphere for males

Let me repeat:.(Four in 10 Japanese men in their 20s surveyed by the Japanese government say they've never(!!!!!!!) dated. Comparatively, only 25% of the women in their 20s said they had never dated.)

That 40 % vs 25 %. Never...

That means that either you use the " women are early devolved / want older men " cope ...OR you simply read between the lines and as a REDPILLER you know that these young Japanese women ALSO sharing top men, willingly and unwillingly.

Half truth/half BS.
I lived in Korea for 2 years, visited Japan several times, and being there for 1 month isn't going to give you the understanding needed to make these claims. Especially when he could barely wrap his head around the fact that almost all East Asian cultures are male dominated. I figured that out in the first week.

(part of the culture, being a psych he should have picked up on that and that he had nothing to do with it.)

... and the last one.

The last sentence gives him away as charlatan, he went out of character with that statement.

I have to say ,the whole " phych" angle got me too . Like ," ah a psychologist translates redpill rhetoric", turns out dude is just a reliable non threatening looking guy who regurgitates the same manosphere thing again and again. A " fresh" angle like when the first woman started talking RP. Next we get a judge,a lesbian ,a priest, a monk , a Buddist an angel , a mobb boss and the Pope all "pretending "they dont know what the redpill is giving us "fresh" point of views.. Men want to hear SHORTCUTS exist, by anyone!

Smart business model tho...

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you post this to convince yourself rather than trying to have a honest conversation? That's the ultimate form of confirmation bias.

Read the responses after mine...

Again, he cant talk about results if he didn't date any of those women long term. Its like saying life / women in Columbia is great,bleu sea great wheater yadiya, by simply going on vacation for two weeks..ofcourse its " fun".

Ask one of those MANY men who've NEVER dated. Never....Japan is way worse than the western hemisphere for males

Let me repeat:.(Four in 10 Japanese men in their 20s surveyed by the Japanese government say they've never(!!!!!!!) dated. Comparatively, only 25% of the women in their 20s said they had never dated.)

That 40 % vs 25 %. Never...

That means that either you use the " women are early devolved / want older men " cope ...OR you simply read between the lines and as a REDPILLER you know that these young Japanese women ALSO sharing top men, willingly and unwillingly.
Dude calm down. You are weird. Why did you not answer what I wrote? I wrote I had ten times more 'fun' with girls in the PH than in the West and many guys there too. Period.

Orion had results. Just talking and flirting Is already a result. Period. It is already much more you get in the West for that investment.

That many Japanese guys have not much sex means that dating is shiit. It still can be that it is 10 times shiittier in the West. That means Japan still can be 10 times better than the West.

Anyway you miss the point. Japan is not the best country for dating for many anyway. With dating I mean having 'fun'. The classics are Philippines and Colombia. In Latin America they never heard of MGTOW for example.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half truth/half BS.

... and the last one.

A lot of strawmanning is going on here.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of strawmanning is going on here.
You might want to really understand your catch phrases before you attempt to use them.
Everything I stated was directly addressed in that vid, or did you even recall what he was talking about.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to really understand your catch phrases before you attempt to use them.
Everything I stated was directly addressed in that vid, or did you even recall what he was talking about.
Dude you are wrong. He said the vast majority of Japenese women are slender and so on. He never said all. That is just one example where you were wrong.

Check minute 2.55

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you are wrong. He said the vast majority of Japenese women are slender and so on. He never said all. That is just one example where you were wrong.

Check minute 2.55
Just face facts, you posted up a BS vid and everybody who rep'd pointed that out to you, but you still try to support it.
Take it like a man, learn from it and move on.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude calm down. You are weird. Why did you not answer what I wrote? I wrote I had ten times more 'fun' with girls in the PH than in the West and many guys there too. Period.

Orion had results. Just talking and flirting Is already a result. Period. It is already much more you get in the West for that investment.

That many Japanese guys have not much sex means that dating is shiit. It still can be that it is 10 times shiittier in the West. That means Japan still can be 10 times better than the West.

Anyway you miss the point. Japan is not the best country for dating for many anyway. With dating I mean having 'fun'. The classics are Philippines and Colombia. In Latin America they never heard of MGTOW for example.
Lol yeah i resort to sex vacations , I'm the weird one. I am the one angrily defending myself in my bs thread :D

Perhaps you should be aware that an actual passport bro isn't about having a "fun vacation ". Its about finding a life partner and creating a more equal playfield aka get more leverage as a man.

Dating in Japan is notorious for being a nightmare for men. We in the west actually fear we'll end up like them.

To "answer what you wrote" ; ofcourse a vacation to a third world country is ten times more fun than staying at home. Just realize that a vacation isn't necessarily reality when you actually live there.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yeah i resort to sex vacations , I'm the weird one. I am the one angrily defending myself in my bs thread :D

Perhaps you should be aware that an actual passport bro isn't about having a "fun vacation ". Its about finding a life partner and creating a more equal playfield aka get more leverage as a man.

Dating in Japan is notorious for being a nightmare for men. We in the west actually fear we'll end up like them.

To "answer what you wrote" ; ofcourse a vacation to a third world country is ten times more fun than staying at home. Just realize that a vacation isn't necessarily reality when you actually live there.
What the fuuck are you talking about? How often do I have to say to you that I LIVED there for 6 years. Why don't you get it in your thick skull?

The Passport bros are late to the party. It is about having 'fun' there. Dating is 'fun' there compared to the West. Period. People retire in Thailand and Philippines for a long time. You can also live there for couple of years. Have great memories so that you are not a miserable cuunt. That is a good thing in my book.

I don't know what is the problem with you guys. You get flirting, dating, girlfriend experience. Things that are much harder in the West.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the video he says "passport bros" travel abroad for "mating and dating" and for "sexual opportunities". So that's sex, sex and sex... but he doesn't mention going on a date or having sex in the video. Elsewhere online, I see he's a practicing clinical psychologist. So maybe his goal is just a general sense of Japan for men he helps in his work, rather than a sexual adventure there.

Comparing them to American women, he describes Japanese women as slender, better educated and more respectful of men. That's an accurate take - others can search online to confirm it.

Another poster hinted at a possible problem, that Japanese women might be "being polite" which he misinterpreted as interest in him personally. That's probably true, and it sounds like Orion didn't visit Japan long enough to know. Compared to rudeness he encounters in the U.S., politeness in Japan made him feel good.

Regarding the comment on Japan being bad for dating - that's for Japanese men dating in Japan. I doubt Japanese men are watching PsycHacks to learn how to date Japanese women. Would Americans dating in Japan do well?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be a samurai in Thailand. You can not be too ugly. This is known for ages:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fuuck are you talking about? How often do I have to say to you that I LIVED there for 6 years. Why don't you get it in your thick skull?

The Passport bros are late to the party. It is about having 'fun' there. Dating is 'fun' there compared to the West. Period. People retire in Thailand and Philippines for a long time. You can also live there for couple of years. Have great memories so that you are not a miserable cuunt. That is a good thing in my book.

I don't know what is the problem with you guys. You get flirting, dating, girlfriend experience. Things that are much harder in the West.
You are really aggressive about all this aint ya. I wonder why... firstly idgaf about what or why you was there.

Secondly, know many dudes like you, who ran to the PH and came back crawling. On top of that the PH and Japan is far from the same, something you should know. Lastly it 99 put of 100 times a certain type of dude who does this...

You do you. But newsflash : if you post on a public forum people are allowed to have their own ideas. Wild, I know

For a man with "great memories " you come across as extremely uptight and angered LOL. Chill the F down bruh...

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hou are really aggressive about all this aint ya. I wonder why... firstly idgaf about what or why you was there.

Secondly, know many dudes like you, who ran to the PH and came back crawling. On top of that the PH and Japan is far from the same, something you should know. Lastly it 99 put of 100 times a certain type of dude who does this...

You do you. But newsflash : if you post on a public forum people are allowed to have their own ideas. Wild, I know

For a man with "great memories " you come across as extremely uptight and angered LOL. Chill the F down bruh...
Dude I match the level of garbage you write. I call you out on your garbage.

Oh genius Japan is not Philippines? Who would have thought?

It is obvious Orion makes a general point. It would not be good for his image to hang out in the Ph. So he took Japan.

Every retard should know by now that in general one gets more fucck for your buck in SEA.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I match the level of garbage you write. I call you out on your garbage.

Oh genius Japan is not Philippines? Who would have thought?

It is obvious Orion makes a general point. It would not be good for his image to hang out in the Ph. So he took Japan.

Every retard should know by now that in general one gets more fucck for your buck in SEA.
Haha you sound frustrated.

Didn't know that this Phyc -hack dude had such aggressive groupies and fan boys. You started to throw a tantrum because boohoo , on a public forum someone disagrees with you! How dear I , to have a different opinion?

But as I said, i know dudes like you. Women in the west won't touch you with a ten foot pole so naturally you'll have to resort to sex vacations and even sport the idea of staying in a third world shytehole. I also know why you came crawling back. And with this attitude they'll eat you alive there.

Orion is a beta bytch. Plenty of people have already explained why his takes are flawed. If THIS is you God, your prime example...then i dont even know what to say to you...

Perhaps you should return to the PH?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in Japan for over ten years.

Long enough to get past the "honeymoon" phase and take off the rose colored glasses.

Nearly every J-dude I knew had his money controlled by his wife.

The company deposits the money into the bank, and the wife controls how much husband is allowed to spend. This dynamic goes all the way back to the Samurai days.

Married Japanese couples have the least sex of any developed nation.

There are a subsection of J-girls who are called "gaijin hunters" who sleep with foreigners for the excitement, similar to how western girls go to foreign countries and bang randos.

Plus many J-girls feel its' OK to cheat from both sides.

I've also lived in a few other countries.

The male-female dynamic is much more similar than it is different.

Plus, the dude in the video always introduces himself as "doctor" even though he's only got PhD.