Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ordering for her...

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that not enough men do, and when I've done it you just watch the ladies literally swoon in front of you.

So you're on the date at a restaurant, and you get the menu. Eventually you figure out what you want, so ask her what she wants too. She'll tell you.

Then, when the server comes back to take your order, immediately take charge before she gets a chance to tell the server her selection:
"She'll have the pepper steak, medium rare".

Don't forget how it's supposed to be cooked. Medium is the general way for burgers, and a medium rare steak is excellent.

Then order for yourself.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 .. Great Tip

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work as a server at a somewhat upscale restaurant. Average entree is $16.00 (in a place where the cost of living is very low.)

This is very ture. Guys that order for their dates generally order beter meals and leave bigger tips. All signs that they know their way around the world.

Blinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Tip, can be used in hundreds of other situtions.

Shows you are in control of the sitution, and know what your doing, also makes you look really confident

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blinky
Good Tip, can be used in hundreds of other situtions.

Shows you are in control of the sitution, and know what your doing, also makes you look really confident
My limited vision doesn't alow me to know what other situations you are talking about.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, isn't the proper etiquette is to let the lady speak first?

It seems kinda domineering in a way too. Again I ask this question, would you do that to friends to on the table? Just order for them and not giving them a choice to speak. Domineering.

Blinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
My limited vision doesn't alow me to know what other situations you are talking about.

;) It's alright,... I meant the whole "Taking the initiative" of any situation, people esp girls will respect u for it and see you as more of a man than someone who doens't.

In the example the guy takes assumptions.... in this case the guy did all the talking and assumed she would like it medium rare without asking.

Can be used in lots of situations,.. say u get her a drink and the barman asks if she wants ice in it, just say yes for her,.... buying her a drink without asking what she wants,.... pouring out a glass of wine without asking if she'd like it.... getting some popcorn in the cinema for her without asking, saying where the 2 of u are going and not ask her opinion pressuming she'd like too go there ... (probably not great examples, but they give the idea)..... take the intiative in stiuations and do things u think she'd like without asking just pressuming that's what they want, thats what they want too do or thats what they'd prefer..etc

Blinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
Uh, isn't the proper etiquette is to let the lady speak first?

It seems kinda domineering in a way too. Again I ask this question, would you do that to friends to on the table? Just order for them and not giving them a choice to speak. Domineering.
I think he meant the lady had asked for the pepper steak ,.. and the guy just ordered for her and pressumed she'd want it medium rare

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
People always seem confused when they respond to the original post. He said to find out (by asking her) what she wants before hand, that way when it is time to order you can just repeat what she told you, don't just guess and order something she won't like.

gmonster2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip but I would change the wording from she'll have the blah blah to...

Pepper steak med rare for the lady and I'll have the crayfish.

Blinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gmonster2
Good tip but I would change the wording from she'll have the blah blah to...

Pepper steak med rare for the lady and I'll have the crayfish.

Pepper steak medium rare for the lady , and I'll just settle for eating her ***** out later on :p