Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Dating is Beta Game

B

BeDJ

When first introduced to online dating, I was using it as a supplement to approaching women in real life. Slowly, yet surely, my in-person approaches decreased; the convenience factor made that inevitable. Anyone successful with online dating telling you that their cold approaches remained the same or increased is full of shіt. As mentioned, online dating is one of the greatest buffers, giving you intimacy without the effort, similar to masturbation.

We aren't developed to naturally do a face to face approach. It is far out of our comfort zone. My friends speak loudly and think they're hot shots, but when I tell them to approach a chick, they come up with the most bullshіt reasons - even with alcohol. Their retarded confidence and bloated ego couldn't handle the anxiety and risk of rejection. These guys wouldn't give a damn talking among their friends, but when introduced to the idea of cold approaching, their balls shrivel up. A complete lack of self esteem. How many men would drink their own piss, rather than approach a women while sober? The thought of cold approaching makes us uncomfortable because your target and everyone in the vicinity will judge you. You have already given her higher value even before words are said. This is the very definition of putting women on a pedestal.

Online dating and cold approaching success are not related. The elements of approach are entirely different, just like day game and night game. Your success with getting numbers online does not correlate to success getting the number in person. The playing fields are far cry. The idea of using online dating to get dates for newbies, calling it 'training wheels' is utter bullshіt. If you want to teach a child patience, you don't just give him a front-of-the-line pass. You make him wait, otherwise, he will never understand or experience the effort he must put forth. If you can enter a cheat and play god mode, would the game be worth playing?

B

BeDJ

Heh, Binary Polar Disorder should be discussed more frequently. Pumping and dumping should raise your notch count and/or rid your sexual frustration.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not beta if you are getting sex from it. My neighbor banged 15 girls online already. That is probably more than you have had in you whole life.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
When first introduced to online dating, I was using it as a supplement to approaching women in real life. Slowly, yet surely, my in-person approaches decreased; the convenience factor made that inevitable. Anyone successful with online dating telling you that their cold approaches remained the same or increased is full of shіt. As mentioned, online dating is one of the greatest buffers, giving you intimacy without the effort, similar to masturbation.

We aren't developed to naturally do a face to face approach. It is far out of our comfort zone. My friends speak loudly and think they're hot shots, but when I tell them to approach a chick, they come up with the most bullshіt reasons - even with alcohol. Their retarded confidence and bloated ego couldn't handle the anxiety and risk of rejection. These guys wouldn't give a damn talking among their friends, but when introduced to the idea of cold approaching, their balls shrivel up. A complete lack of self esteem. How many men would drink their own piss, rather than approach a women while sober? The thought of cold approaching makes us uncomfortable because your target and everyone in the vicinity will judge you. You have already given her higher value even before words are said. This is the very definition of putting women on a pedestal.

Online dating and cold approaching success are not related. The elements of approach are entirely different, just like day game and night game. Your success with getting numbers online does not correlate to success getting the number in person. The playing fields are far cry. The idea of using online dating to get dates for newbies, calling it 'training wheels' is utter bullshіt. If you want to teach a child patience, you don't just give him a front-of-the-line pass. You make him wait, otherwise, he will never understand or experience the effort he must put forth. If you can enter a cheat and play god mode, would the game be worth playing?

My cold approach did improve after using pof. You don't have a clue dude. I had huge approach anxiety. I banged several chcks online and got number from hudreda of others. I learned what works by practicing, and implemented it in the real world with a new found inner confidence and ZERO approach anxiety

I'll walk up to ANY chick, and any person, and talk to them with no anxiety whatsoever. For me knowing that I can bang hundreds of chicks online and knowing I'll never w in a dry spell again removed all doubt I had about myself

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
It is not beta if you are getting sex from it. My neighbor banged 15 girls online already. That is probably more than you have had in you whole life.
Fail.

They are still 15 chicks who needed to go the online route. Matter of fact 50 online chicks still doesn't compare with 1 chick who's never needed nor ever will need to use the internet to find a sexual partner.

Btw you inadvertently outed yourself as a herb who still thinks 15 fuggo's, fatties, bpd's and mothers to children not your own is a goal to strive for.

Online dating is beta game, you can dress it up and put all the glitter on it you like, it's still a turd.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Fail.

They are still 15 chicks who needed to go the online route. Matter of fact 50 online chicks still doesn't compare with 1 chick who's never needed nor ever will need to use the internet to find a sexual partner.

Btw you inadvertently outed yourself as a herb who still thinks 15 fuggo's, fatties, bpd's and mothers to children not your own is a goal to strive for.

Online dating is beta game, you can dress it up and put all the glitter on it you like, it's still a turd.

Herb? What is this 1994?

You sound like an 8th grader. I bet his neighbor could care less what anyone thinks about who he's fvcking

Pvssy from a one night stand u meet at the bar feels just as good as pvssy from a one night stand you meet online, only losers judge and compare where you get the pvssy from

I have friends that have probably pulled FAR more high quality azz then you have in real life, who have also used online to get pvssy. Im talking guys who have walked into chilis/applebees/country bars, and brought home 2 or 3 girls and fvcked tem both side by side plenty of times. Only lame azz losers care where other peopl are getting pvssy from

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Herb? What is this 1994?

You sound like an 8th grader. I bet his neighbor could care less what anyone thinks about who he's fvcking

Pvssy from a one night stand u meet at the bar feels just as good as pvssy from a one night stand you meet online, only losers judge and compare where you get the pvssy from

I have friends that have probably pulled FAR more high quality azz then you have in real life, who have also used online to get pvssy. Im talking guys who have walked into chilis/applebees/country bars, and brought home 2 or 3 girls and fvcked tem both side by side plenty of times. Only lame azz losers care where other peopl are getting pvssy from
Some dudes will come to the conclusion that online dating svcks from seeing a few pictures of chicks in their area.

Other dudes will say it svcks due to getting no responses.

Other dvdes will get tons of responses, know beyond the shadow of a doubt the chicks are freaks from emailing, IMing, getting nvdes from tons of them, sexting and or talking to them besides knowing something has to be wrong with chicks who need to use online "dating".

And still other dudes will do all as well as meeting and banging several of them knowing the chicks are just their local cvm dumpsters.

Some dudes get bvtthurt over online dating. Others take it for what it is and could care less.

I'd simply repeat if dudes want to try it out and meet more chicks they pretty much can lay easily besides meeting chicks in real life. Fine. If they don't want to that's fine too.

Then again I'm sure if half these dudes complaining saw the amount of replies you got from chicks in your area who looked good they'd be the type to "wifey" up one of them as soon as possible...especially after reading countless "BPD" girlfriend threads from many posters on SS.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Herb? What is this 1994?

You mad timid little lamb ?:cry:

You at least sound slightly annoyed there's 2 types of chicks, one's who use online dating and the one's who never have to.

Guess which type you'll never get? I'd be surprised if you even get the crap ones from online conisdering all your posts consist of " But but but I have a friend who..."
Beta game ftw

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How's this for ridiculous?!

Just joined OKC. Getting a few messages back and forth now. Went to this pretty cute latina's (from the photos at least) page and clicked to message her.

I get this message:

"She’s out of message storage!
She can’t get messages until she deletes a few.
But we can let yours through, if you’re not above bribery.

Bribe us for $1"

**** this.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of my posts? I referenced my friends in ONE post

I'm done this argument is meaningless. Only deeply insecure losers care HOW other guys get pvssy.

Several guys here have been given access to my account and have seen the damage that I did on there. I put myself out there, so people here know who I am and what I look like. I'm not hiding anonymously telling people who get pvssy how much cooler I am than them behind a name like (.)(.) <--- that screams "lady's man", who calls people herbs and says stupid preteen girl Facebook terms like ftw

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
I referenced my friends in one post, it's all good though I'm done this argument is meaningless.
Bullsh!t you are, I predict many more POF threads and promotion of beta game.

incognito42 said:
Only deeply insecure losers care HOW other guys get pvssy.
How the fvck do you get "insecure" from noticing a beta's paradise, a wall of POF threads stinking up the joint and bringing down what little quality is even left here?

I've noticed your posts.Your that gaylord that thinks "rape culture" is real and always writes "Yall just hate da gurrrlz" here.

I'm not even entirely sold your a man to be honest. "Incognito" indeed. Zarky?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Bullsh!t you are, I predict many more POF threads and promotion of beta game.

How the fvck do you get "insecure" from noticing a beta's paradise, a wall of POF threads stinking up the joint and bringing down what little quality is even left here?

I've noticed your posts.Your that gaylord that thinks "rape culture" is real and always writes "Yall just hate da gurrrlz" here.

I'm not even entirely sold your a man to be honest. "Incognito" indeed. Zarky?
Fact is no one pays attention to threads talking about approaching and subsequent "lays". I bet without searching you couldn't name one that I posted about. fact is these threads don't get bumped or responded too yet in real life I probably approach and hustle more than 99% of the people who mock "online" crap.

I must ask this ...if you do not like online route, why bother posting again and again about the people who do? its not like we are putting a clamp on your game or anything. If you dislike it fine, we don't need to hear it time and time again. What I do agree with you on is that we need more relevant examples of what works in person. One simply can NOT emulate what one can do in person with the online experience. I'd like to see less "alpha, im rich, BPD" threads, and more threads posting real experience, and getting pointers on what to improve. I am as good as any at doing the hustle in real life, but ALWAYS can improve in that sense.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've put alot of rational thought into this in regards to my pure hatred of all things online darting, beucase it's not really rational for me to hate online dating as much as I do. I've dated 2 girls I met online one for 6 months. Not on dating sites just forums where girls hang out (horse racing related) and one thing lead to another and we would meet up, etc.

The best explanation that i can give is that when I have resorted to that, was when something was going drastically wrong in my life and i wasn't happy. i met both girls when i was on drugs and going out and meeting girls in real life, that wasn't' gonna happen i was too busy getting high.

I call it Natural game. Women come naturally to you when you do what you are supposed to do. If you don't suck, if you take care of yourself and you, women are going to be interested in you IRL. If you aren't having success IRL it's a sign that you need to do something different, not change venues. Not only is online dating a buffer from rejection, it's a buffer from self acceptance, beucase it's a nother thing you can use to say that you aren't the problem they are. the longer you can do that the longer it's going to take for you to come around and understand that you aren't the guy you need to be to get the girls you need to get. Guys who resort to online dating I believe fall into one of the following categories

1. guys who are depressed/unhappy wtih life - guys who think that online dating is the thing that is going to cure all their issues

2. Guys who can't get women in real life - guys who are not having luck with women in real life and want to try online dating

3. Guys who are afraid, petrified of rejection - Guys who use online dating as a buffer against rejection

4. Guys who put an unhealthy amount of importance on sex and women in general - guys who are actually getting laid but want to get laid even more than they are getting laid and use online dating to add to their bed count.

of them, 4 is the best bet, but even that is unhealthy; it goes back to women should be the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae that is your life not the ice cream in the sundae.

In short I don't believe that a healthy well adjusted male with a normal sexual appetite who 1. knows how to deal with women 2. isn't afraid to approach women and 3. has a well rounded life uses online dating.

the 2 times i dated a girl, well i dated one and was just seeing the other, were the most miserable times of my life I was number 1 admittingly. I have 3 guy associates who date online and all three of them are number 3 guys.

You may or may not agree with my view point, but that's my view point. I believe that the key to long term happiness revolves around the ability to approach and deal with women in real life.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
I must ask this ...if you do not like online route, why bother posting again and again about the people who do?
Weird, I thought myself and the other guys have made it pretty clear why a wall of POF threads is bad for business. And why wouldn't beta game be called out? When BG is no longer called out this place becomes no different to askmen or any other lamestream site.

There's a bigger picture here your just not seeing.

PandaBoy

Reaction score
When i do my online dating profile, i always photo shop it a bit and lie about my height. It just how online dating is. women have higher standards over the internet.

B

BeDJ

You think women at clubs feel like they're hot sh!t?

This is the world we live in where p*ssy men have to approach behind the comforts of their computer screen. The sad reality that women will continue to think they are more entitled everyday with the desperate faggots trying score. It will continue to get worse.

I will not be a part of it, although I know I'm just a drop in a sea infested of horny frustrated chumps.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the world we live in where p*ssy men call other men p*ssys from behund their keyboard, because they dont like another guys method for getting *****

Online dating is beta game but posting on an online message board about dating advice for 12 years is what real playa's do lmao

The big picture here is that deeply insecure men care how other men are getting pvssy. It bothers you and makes you angry. Sick and twisted. Theres no difference between meeting a skank in a bar or club or one from online dating. Either way you have to eventually meet in person and get them into bed. The putpose of online dating isnt to have a virtual relatiinship and cyber sex. You meet up and in PERSON have to convince them to get in bed with you in PERSON

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Betas use online dating whike real pimps post in sosuave for 12 years (*)(*)

Last edited:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
This is the world we live in where p*ssy men call other men p*ssys from behund their keyboard, because they dont like another guys method for getting *****

Online dating is beta game but posting on an online message board about dating advice for 12 years is what real playa's do lmao

The big picture here is that deeply insecure men care how other men are getting pvssy. It bothers you and makes you angry. Sick and twisted. Theres no difference between meeting a skank in a bar or club or one from online dating. Either way you have to eventually meet in person and get them into bed. The putpose of online dating isnt to have a virtual relatiinship and cyber sex. You meet up and in PERSON have to convince them to get in bed with you in PERSON

I see it from both sides.

IF dudes are ONLY using online dating as a sheild to avoid real life chicks rejections and are thinking they are going to find their next "wifey" on there then they've got issues or are seriously mistaken.

If dudes are ONLY using online "dating" as a suppliment to get extra azz, during dry spells, and don't take anyone or anything to heart and use it like an adult friend finder then that's the way they should be looking at it while meeting chicks in real life.

If dudes find they are getting too into ONLY meeting chicks online then they need to stop it and go for more real life chicks.

It's almost like some dudes simply cannot believe others use it just for azz and don't give a damn about it while meeting chicks in real life.

I haven't had a profile on POF in over a year and four months now. Yet some dudes would think I'm still on there everyday. lmao. I spammed from other dudes accounts and got numbers regardless.

BDJ knows what he's doing but to think you need "Zero" game and it's 100% about pictures isn't correct.

If you come off like a complete azzhole,chump, moron etc. EVEN IF you look great chicks either think you're using fake pics or you'll be a stage 5 clinger and WILL flake. I've seen waaay to many dudes who look pretty good (no homo) who aren't getting sh1t on online dating. You HAVE to have some game and move quick. Though pictures DO make up the most part of it there is definately some good amount of game to get these chick sand get them extremely h0rny as well as sending multiple nudes from many of them.

It is what it is. I see both sides on the issue though.