Online Dating is Beta Game

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Hmmm well considering this is what the 12th time? I've seen you say new guys can build real confidence by shuffling POF whales I'm gonna guess YOU? :crazy:
ONE WAY. Not the ONLY way.

Admit it T1ts I have RRRRRAPED your mind!! RRRRRRAAAAAPE!!! :yes:

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple things:

1) Online dating is just another option, just like day approaches, night approaches, Facebook, library, grocery store, fast food restaurant, park, gas station, and on and on and on. Sure it has a buffer and if it's the ONLY thing you stick to you'll be deficient in other areas, but that's why you approach outside of it as well. There is not 'best' way. What works for some, doesn't work so well for others, which leads to ...

2) Yea, looks help you in online game, just like IRL. Maybe more so online. So what? Yea, if you're an ugly 'alpha as fvck' dude you're going to have problems online, so STOP WASTING YOUR TIME DOING SOMETHING THAT'S NOT BRINGING YOU RESULTS. Maybe it's not for you. It's not for everyone. And if you really ARE 'alpha as fvck', you'd be swimming in so much poon from other avenues you wouldn't bother with online dating to begin with (you'd be too busy), so your point is moot.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell half the posts on here are dudes crying about some chick, have no friggin idea what the hell to do, are trollololing, date BPD after BPD (through no fault of their own of course), are ONLY Red pilling themselves insane, are promoting "paradise" in foreign lands, or have no interest in chicks period.
I'd say that's 100% of the guys here.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick note: I agree with the fact that complete newbs who know nothing about women should NOT be doing online game except for to learn very basic interaction skills. This has nothing to do with alpha/beta though, and everything to do with being realistic.

The notion that one of these guys can pick up online dating and just start doing it and it'll stunt his growth is a joke though.

If the guy is that much of a newbie, and knows so little about women - he will have ZERO success with online dating.... Which would naturally push him towards other directions (hopefully.)

Most guys getting @ss online are guys who have been (or still are) getting @ss in other ways....

The idea that some new guy can pickup online game and do it with success is silly as fvck! Unless he's a natural, very good looking, or in great shape - he'll just be one of the 95% of dudes online who get frustrated and quit before they ever get any reward for their troubles.

I've seen complete newbs follow NN's advice and then come into the thread and be like, "ok, I got a response, she said ["whatever she said"] how do i respond to that?" You can pretty much count on him not having success. He's also not learning because the opener he used, the responses that get suggested, etc..... Are not him.... In most cases - he won't even take the time to try to understand why the responses are suggested to him.

BeginningDJ said:
Yes, in your face rejection is more ego bruising than online rejection. The guys huddling the dance floor wouldn't have a problem sending messages online. Comfort and convenience of online dating allows chumps the easiest passage to intimacy and sex.

You are saying that the girl you met online can be the same one from the bar. That is NOT the topic of this thread.
Of course it's the topic of the thread... You're trying to sell some bullsh!t that it's not the result we should be worried about... That we should be more honorable... Have better morals... Be more alpha.... Or whatever the underlying theme of your words are.

The outcome is what matters. It's almost all that matters.

What are you trying to achieve? Did you achieve it? Yes? Good job!

What you're saying is: "What are you trying to achieve? Do I approve of it? No? Do it my way!

Did you achieve it? Did you achieve it how I think you should do it? No? That's soooo beta!"

BeginningDJ said:
You know these women are damaged goods. Doesn't matter, had sex?
I don't judge women like this man. I have fun with them... I LEGITIMATELY have fun with them!

I just don't date.

It works for me.

BeginningDJ said:
Ever tried day game?

Oh wait, these broads might be the same ones online and in the clubs.
I've been doing this stuff since 1999. There's nothing I haven't tried and there's nothing that is really hard for me.... I've had at least limited success in all avenues...

But what's easiest for me (and any guy who takes the time to get good at it) is online game. And I'd rather spend 5% of my time on women and 95% of my time doing other stuff, then the reverse of that....

Find your "alpha" challenges in other places...

And when I say "easiest" - I DO NOT mean in the "approach anxiety/don't know what im doing/etc" way.

I mean:

Time I spend doing the thing to get to the -----> End result I'm looking for.

And how I judge the night is:

The amount of fun I have.

I don't think about being alpha. Or if the woman is a "damaged goods". Or anything like that.

I put smiles on faces.
I tease.
I talk sex.
I pour another glass.
I laugh.
And then I fvck.

That's the outcome I want.

And nothing is more alpha than getting the outcome that you want.

Except for maybe theorizing on the internet that dudes who are getting it are lower on this imaginary totem than dudes who aren't. :crackup:

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
A couple things:

1) Online dating is just another option, just like day approaches, night approaches, Facebook, library, grocery store, fast food restaurant, park, gas station, and on and on and on. Sure it has a buffer and if it's the ONLY thing you stick to you'll be deficient in other areas, but that's why you approach outside of it as well. There is not 'best' way. What works for some, doesn't work so well for others, which leads to ...

2) Yea, looks help you in online game, just like IRL. Maybe more so online. So what? Yea, if you're an ugly 'alpha as fvck' dude you're going to have problems online, so STOP WASTING YOUR TIME DOING SOMETHING THAT'S NOT BRINGING YOU RESULTS. Maybe it's not for you. It's not for everyone. And if you really ARE 'alpha as fvck', you'd be swimming in so much poon from other avenues you wouldn't bother with online dating to begin with (you'd be too busy), so your point is moot.
Agreed.

Anyone who rails against one vector of game versus another is plain and simply inexperienced with dating, laying, or just a hater for lack of a better term. Certain things are better for certain individuals. Very good-looking guys with some verbal game can do very well online. Some guys are more outgoing and do better with venue approaches. It's good to be a jack of all trades, but this isn't always feasible and you gotta do what works for you.

Online dating is a different animal than it was 5-6 years ago. It still favors women in the short-term, but guys can clean up if they have a good system. The one thing it eliminates however, is the cajones and improvisation factor. Approaching "IRL" takes balls and some wits, essential skills for single guys. You kinda develop these by going on tons of dates, but not to the extent of social game.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only get lays online, actually. If some chick comes up to me in a bar, I say, "Here's my POF profile, contact me there!"

LOL just kidding, sort of. Before I started online dating I kind of felt like I had to use the entire world as my pickup venue. Now I don't. I can go about, do my business, and not feel like I have to start up a convo with some chick at a flower shop.

While many guys feel that that's precisely the point of gaming chicks -- that you can do it anywhere -- I've found that my life is better because I have my "place" where I pick up chicks and in the rest of the world I don't have to think about it or worry about it.

There are times when I want nothing to do with PU, and sometimes those times last months. During that time I hide my profiles and simply exit "PU Land" and relax for awhile. I can see hot chicks in donut shops and whatnot and not feel the need to "open" them.

If you're picking up chicks wherever you go, you can never really get away from it and I found that was unhealthy for me, personally.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Pvssy from a one night stand u meet at the bar feels just as good as pvssy from a one night stand you meet online
Isn't that the truth...

BeginningDJ said:
You bypass the reality bіtch slap of rejection when you date online. You are preventing yourself from achieving genuine inner confidence. You are hindering the growth of the man you want to become.
What nonsense!! If a chick call a guy "ugly" when he writes to her, that isn't a b!tch slap? What about if she insults or rejects him on a date? Not one either huh? Any guy who achieves a lay or a successful date will achieve genuine inner confidence. The online "approach" is only the first step. You still have to meet up. C'mon Man...get with it!!

Trump said:
If a woman doesn't respond thru online dating, it doesn't mean rejection, she could claim she: didn't get the message, couldn't log on to the website, didn't have wireless connection, forgot her password, computer broke down, forgot to take her profile off, etc, etc, etc..

Oh really? Gee, Trump I hope you're pretending to be this dumb, or "The Donald" will be disgusted with you. Who cares what she tries to claim!! Womem will lie and make excuses for the men they are not interested in!! As long as she is not responding to your message, that is a rejection, otherwise she would write back to you in a minute. A rejection is a rejection...doesn't mater where or how it is...as long as the chick is not interested.

Trump said:
If a woman doesn't respond during face to face contact asking her out, she can't claim anything, so she has to reject you to your face, much more difficult to face.
She can also be blunt an a email as well. She can still make excuses in person man. Haven't you read enough of them on here to know that? Wow...sounds like you don't know what you're talking about!! I can add you Trump, (.) (.), and the beginningdj to my list of posters that I don't find to be very credible on here.

( . )( . ) said:
Fail.

They are still 15 chicks who needed to go the online route. Matter of fact 50 online chicks still doesn't compare with 1 chick who's never needed nor ever will need to use the internet to find a sexual partner.

Btw you inadvertently outed yourself as a herb who still thinks 15 fuggo's, fatties, bpd's and mothers to children not your own is a goal to strive for.

Online dating is beta game, you can dress it up and put all the glitter on it you like, it's still a turd.
Dude, almost every chick has some sort of online profile on websites. You are probably meeting some of them yourself. Not every chick "needs" online dating. They are trying to upgrade from what they are getting. Why do you think they reject all those losers online for? You can find ugly women, single mothers, crazies, and fatties in a bar bro. You just pass those women up.

This thread cracks me up!! :crackup:

Some of you sound like you're trying to prove yourself to be right at any cost, while you're talking out of your ass. :yes:

Seems to me that it's always the guys who fail at something always have a deep hatred for what they hate. In this case....online dating. :yes:

I can't believe that guys are arguing over if rejection is better offline or online. Who gives a sh!t!! A rejection is a rejection no matter where you are at!! As long as you initiated contact with a girl and she isn't interested, that's a rejection as far as I'm concerned. And as for the guy it's happening to, I'm sure it would sting either way. :yes:

Remember your goal in dating is to bang as many chicks as possible, while spending the least amount of time, effort, and money on them. :yes:

So if some dude can get laid like a boss online, then what is the problem? He is succeeding in the dating world and I applaud him. He is doing things right!! :yes:

The only difference in online dating is that the "approach" is through a screen rather than face to face. The guy still has to meet up with the chick in person and be the same guy he presented himself to be online. He can still get rejected face to face on the first "date" so what is the problem?

Let's say you met this chick at a bar and got her number. Then when you go to call her she ignores you completely or says she isn't interested in you anymore. Where was your face to face rejection? How is that different online? You got rejected over the phone instead of over the internet. You still put in your time and effort with a chick and was blown off. So you are full of sh!t with your rejection theory. :yes:

I met this chick in a club that I eventually banged. A couple of months later I found out she had a dating profile. So if I would've met the same chick online and then banged her, would that have made me beta?.Do I even care? Hell no....I don't give a sh!t....and neither should you!! I got what I wanted and I am satisfied. I bet you all one thing though....Every ugly ass MF'er and AFC under the sun messaged her trying to go out with her because she is hot!! I got something they could never have!! Just because she happens to be using internet dating at some point in her life, doesn't make the guy banging her is a beta. And I'll tell you all one thing though...the dudes that banged her from online wouldn't even give a sh!t about this topic either. Just like I don't with this sh!tty thread I'm responding to.

A lot of chicks use online dating to upgrade from the guys they are meeting at bars etc. to find a better guy. So they give it a shot to see what they can get. They don't "need" online dating, they are just trying to upgrade. Which is a reason why there are so many bitter guys ranting about the sites on videos and in comments. Those guys are getting rejected!! Yeah, you will find some desperate fat ass ugly looking chicks on there. But so what, you will see those types of women wherever you go. You just ignore them anyway. Almost all of these chicks you are meeting face to face have some sort of online profile anyway. So what are you b!tching about? Who cares where you meet them!! They still are the same chick online of off!!

And as far as this rejection thing goes, that is some of the most wack sh!t that I have ever read. What about that fat ass AFC guy from you tube I posted? He was on pof for two years. He got rejected all the time on there. He felt like sh!t. He was pissed off enough to make a video about it. Even chicks left comments on his video talking sh!t about him. So that rejection doesn't count because it wasn't face to face? C'mon....What about that other dude that was about to cry when he was talking about the messages he got from chicks calling him ugly? He said he wrote "funny and nice" well thought out messages and got ignored. That rejection doesn't count either? I would think that words typed in a message are just as painful to a guy just as spoken words. Probably more because people can be more blunt when you are not face to face. LIke he said he was "ignored like a piece of dog sh!t" and that hurt him the most.

I bet most of these guys that are using online dating have approached chicks before and got rejected. That is why they are trying their luck online. Some of you say that is beta or weak? How so? These guys are taking a chance by putting themselves out there for everybody to see. More women can see these guys online than in a bar or a club. A lot of these guys look like sh!t but they are trying to "approach" women online to get in on the action. At least they try and don't make excuses for how they look. I would say it takes some balls for an ugly ass guy to put himself out there on the web having women judge him on his looks. Because when he gets rejected time and time again, he knows he look like sh!t and he has no chance with women. Just like that fat ass guy I posted on here in the pof rant video. If that isn't a blow to self esteem, then I don't know what is. So for you guys to say that is not real rejection or that it is beta, then you are full of sh!t!!.

So all you guys talking out of your ass sound really stupid because you don't know what you're talking about. I prefer meeting chicks in person because I like to see what I'm actually getting in front of me. I don't want to be sending messages back and forth or searching through profiles. But I don't go knocking guys who use it and are doing well with it because they are actually getting laid. That's more than I can say for some of you!!

Good Day

Sik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding online dating:

I've slammed girls I've met in all kinds of places, from in class to Craigslist. Online is just another place to me. You get out of it what you put into it, like anything else.

OT: BeginningDJ, your inbox is full, broseph. Clear out some messages.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think online is more difficult....in my experience it is...i just make better first impressions in real life when picking up or out at night time doing something and i can escalate kino immediately in real life if the chick is smiling a lot when i talk to her........i have had some success online...but to me it's easier just to go up and talk to a random stranger...you can mold your first impression instantly and you can tell what she really looks like.....plus online chicks tend to be even more weird than regular chicks....

B

BeDJ

Just to piggy back on Social Leper's post, one of the women I had a ONS with a few months ago told me post-sex that I was very different than the other guys on OKC. Granted, she was VERY open book. She admitted that she slept with online guys she met the same night. I got an STD test the next morning and never spoke to her again. She texted me a few days later saying that she was falling in love with me.

Women online are very broken, very easy and very self-concious. If you think you have game with online chicks, it's hysterical. I'm lucky to have someone come 'clean,' but most women won't do that early on. She definitely came across like a nice women, but they are who they are; they need comfort, security and self-validation.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Got to agree with tits on this one. My relatively brief experience online has taught me two things. The hot ones are insane or have some major personality defect. The rest are ugly. Some things in life are a bit more complex. This isn't one of them.
The problem is - you're basing your whole assessment on limited experience. There's truth to what you're saying, but I don't believe the "women with major personality defects" is much more prevalent online than in real life. I don't understand why ugly women matter though; just ignore them.

Social_Leper said:
If an even marginally attractive women goes online it tells me two things about her:

1) She's an attention wh0re
It's very hard to judge if a woman is a true attention *****. Just because she doesn't give you or me the time of day when we send her our golden garbage - doesn't mean she won't give the next guy her time... All women have a bit of attention wh0re in them but when the right guy comes along with the right game - she will gladly become a real wh0re for him.

Social_Leper said:
2) She's too picky and doesn't have a realistic grasp of her own value.
This is very true. But online - what would be unrealistic for her in real life - becomes realistic.

Meaning - a woman who holds out until a super hot guy talks to her - will eventually get a super hot guy talking to her.

Then he pumps and dumps her :)

Social_Leper said:
3) She's a hypergamy driven slvt
Which is not a bad thing....

---

There's also a few more girl types that are very prevalent online....

4) Single mothers who can't get out to meet people. You could consider these 1) just based on the fact they have the baggage of a kid (and normally a "babies daddy"). But this is a large # of what makes up the women online. When i see a hot woman, who seems completely normal in her profile - it never surprises me when I see "Does she have children? Yes" in her profile.

5) Women fresh out of long term relationships. Specifically if they were in the relationship before they reached the age where they can go out to bars. I am fvcking a woman this coming saturday night who is in this category (she doesn't know this, im just THAT good lol). No kids. Very intelligent. Smoking hot! Etc. Was in a relationship from 17-27 with this guy. They separated 2 months ago... She flatly told me that she has no idea how to meet guys and that she went out to a bar and felt really uncomfortable with all the guys hitting on her. It's just never been her reality, and she mostly missed the class (the 18-22 year range) on the hookup culture. She's not the first case of this... And strangely, I met her off of Craigslist; which is a warpig haven! But, every once in a while - an uber hot woman comes along on there. And it takes NO effort at all (craigslist now has a "renew ad" thing you can do every 2 days.)

6) Women who work a lot Not as common as the 2 above, but a lot of nurses fall into this category. Especially nurses who are still in school (which a lot of them seem to be). The best thing about these girls is - they are most of the time low maintenance because they just want to relax with their free-time. Perfect for a booty call type of relationship.

Those are primarily the other 3 categories I'd throw at you.

Social_Leper said:
A lot of guys tend to project their experiences on to women. "It's hard for me to find a girlfriend. So it's must be hard for her right...that must be why she's online?!" Er...no! It is not hard for women to find decent men. It's hypergamy and that slvt vibe which brings these types online.
Too much blog theory talk...

Social_Leper said:
I've hung round and observed enough women to know that well adjusted, pretty girls don't stay single for long. Decent guys are everywhere. It's a shame that a lot of the nice girls that realize this tend to get carried off into relationships quickly, leaving us with the trashy leftovers.
This is why social circle or work game almost always is the way to go if you're looking for a real girlfriend. BUT it doesn't really mean she's any less of a s!ut than you imagine all the rest of these "trashy" girls are; she's just more polished about it. (her rep is on the line here)

Social_Leper said:
Like hell you do. I'm a guy with decent credentials.

And I can tell you now that POF is a lot of effort for very little reward. Chances are you will have to settle for a girl who is 2 rungs below you on the ladder.
Again... You shouldn't be making conclusions based on limited experience. I've been doing this way longer than most and I can't come to a concrete conclusion about it. Similar to real life gaming; something or someone always comes along and breaks the mold.

Every guys experience in every avenue of women will be different.

I barely put any effort into getting women online. It hasn't always been like this (< that's a link not some random underline i did lol) but I've learned techniques over the years on how to get women online and how to get them with minimal effort. Some guys put in way more effort and get little results (such as me 6 years ago; same guy; way too much effort; minimal payoff. And... I might even be using the same picture lol)

Social_Leper said:
If you're doing well on POF chances are you're 6ft + and decent looking.
I'm about 5'11 (but i say 6ft!) And I'm decent looking. But, I think most guys fall into that category.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
No. I’m basing my views on my own experience, countless others here and elsewhere and those of my friends who I have seen with my own eyes regularly take home 8+s. When these guys struggle online or have to drop their standards you know something’s up. Truth is your success probably has more to do with your age. Read this article to get a better idea of what i mean by it (TL;DR Women get more desperate and a lot more forward as they get older)
You're basing it on individual experiences again. Yours or the next guys - doesn't matter. You can't paint online dating or any form of dating with a broad stroke..... Results will vary.... And I'd guess - those who fail (but are successful in real life) weren't putting much effort into it - or suck with the written word when it comes to women.

As far as the article: I don't date many girls at or above my age. Most are in their mid-20s or below. Most 18-19 yos i score are from a certain site.

Social_Leper said:
They aren’t attention wh*res because they ignore countless messages. They’re attention wh*res because they go on these sites specifically because they desire excessive attention from men. That’s the very definition of AW. Engaging in behaviour for the purpose of gaining attention.
I understand what an attention ***** is, but what im saying is - unless it's on a dating site that works like social media (where you can see posts of other people; like meetme) there's no way to know she's an attention *****. Which makes any assumptions impossible... Lots of bitter guys will send a message to an attractive woman and get no response and put her in this class.

Social_Leper said:
Quotes from my female housemate:
“Even if you’re busy doing other things don’t you miss the attention?”
- A question aimed at me as I'd been working so many hours I hadn’t gotten laid in two months

“Even if I don’t go on any dates, sometimes a girl just needs the attention , y’ know”
- My housemate after she’d been on POF for a month and still hadn’t met anyone (she has no intention of by the way)
I don't really care about this stuff... Women who waste time are quickly weeded out by the way i do things... I also find it funny that below - you lecture me for listening to what women say - but you're doing the same thing here.... The right guy with the right game - may have changed things.... Intentions are not important... I never intended to do online game exclusively... If you read the post from 07 that i posted - i was using it when college was out of session (i live in a college town that almost dies when college is out.) But... Here i am.

Social_Leper said:
A lot of single mothers are the worst kind of entitled.
I don't care about these labels. They mean nothing to me. She's entitled to a couple of orgasms when I'm fvcking her.... That's about it...

Social_Leper said:
Ah yes. Because women never lie to seem more innocent, less ****ridden, whatever the word you want to use, right?Every single girl I’ve met on POF, bar one (and she was 29) has told me I was the first guy they’d met. Every women has some kind of alibi for why she's online. "Because I'm a huge slvt who loves the attention" doesn't quite have the same ring to it.
I don't think im much of a fool. I have a very concrete hyper sexual game that i use on women. I don't need to go into much detail - but i normally get full disclosure from women eventually. I don't think it matters if a woman loves attention. They all do.

My sister was with the same man and eventually married to the same man for 15 years (from 16 to 31). When she divorced him, she had no idea how to date (he was the only guy she'd ever dated). So...... She went to match.com (and my stomach truly turned; even knowing the pay sites are a little more reliable). She only did it for a month before saying it wasn't for her... But she's exactly the type im talking about... Very easy for a woman who is not experienced with relationships to just hop online.

Social_Leper said:
Not a large enough percentage of POF to make it worth while.
It is a small #, but they are out there.

Social_Leper said:
This whole site is "blog theory talk". And this makes it untrue?
Yes, because the theory stuff is mostly keyboard jockey nonsense based on bitterness (and sky is falling lunism) instead of success.... I don't read those blogs, and the amount of theorizing that goes on on this site has increased dramatically over the years due to the manosphere blog craze...

Social_Leper said:
Disagree. I’ll keep saying it. The hot ones don’t need to go online. They just don’t. As a guy it's hard to believe the amount of attention most hot women get unless you either live with one and you're very good friends or she flat out chooses to tell you. The hot one’s that do end up online are almost guaranteed to have some terrible flaw or possess ridiculous expectations, most guys physically can’t meet.
I'm not sure what you're disagreeing with. My words were that if you were looking to date someone serious - social circle and work are the best place to find women. If you disagree with that - fine, but it didn't have anything to do with online dating.

Social_Leper said:
Maybe they do. But the problem with online vs real is that it’s a ticking box exercise just to get your email read. Minimum height 5ft 10 - 6ft in most cases (even when not explicitly stated) and good-looking. If you lack either of these qualities you’re done for.
I think your original statement of "decent looking" is more accurate than "good-looking". I also don't disagree. Get in shape, dress nice, show a fvcking personality (unless you're super good looking then it doesn't matter) and you should do just fine.... If you're short - it's easier for you to bulk up with a body builder build. Use that to your advantage and most women will overlook the height (see 5'7 Nick Wright as an example and the guy on the left probably isn't much taller.).

Sure, thats a lot of work - but I'm not claiming it isn't for the beginner. And if you really want to get women easy - the hard work will make it happen.

It's not hard for me... I basically have programmed paths to take with women in almost every situation which has come from experience. Call them prompts.... And to run them takes minimal effort from me...

Guys with lots of experience/success with women - shouldn't have a problem running game with success. Women can detect it.... Online or off...

Social_Leper said:
In RL a smile and a confident approach is often enough for women to forget their “requirements”. Why would I want to sacrifice the quality that gives me the greatest advantage over other guys? Confidence.
I don't disagree. If a woman doesn't like you off the bat - you have a much better chance of overcoming that in real life. But it's still only a small chance if she doesn't like your appearance anyway.

Social_Leper said:
Online dating is not worth the effort. I've found you have two choices. Settle for a girl substantially worse than one you could have in real life. Or go to Mordor and back just to hook up with a hot girl who's ego has been so inflated by the attention she receives online that every moment spent with her is agony.
I don't experience either of these. I have never sat across from a woman who i felt had an inflated ego whom i meant online. NEVER, in 7+ years. I've ran into plenty of girls like that - but they either fix their attitude around me (i don't care how they treat other men) or I never meet them. I do screen hard.

The worst thing I get is the occasionally "can't make eye contact" socially awkward girl (who wasn't socially awkward when we were texting, etc). And the occasional girl who's put on 50 lbs since her pics were taken (and gave no warning).

Whatever im doing - im forgoing the two types of women you're talking about here.

But that's my individual experience. And it seems to differ greatly from yours.

Some here have experiences that match mine. Some have experiences that match yours.

I think that's enough to verify that my statement about results varying is true.

If a guys been doing this months and hasn't scored a cute piece of @ss - he should try something else.... IF he's a newb - he should be trying something else anyway.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
The idea that some new guy can pickup online game and do it with success is silly as fvck! Unless he's a natural, very good looking, or in great shape - he'll just be one of the 95% of dudes online who get frustrated and quit before they ever get any reward for their troubles.
Finally I agree with someone on this. If the guy is a boring AFC typical nice guy, he won't get anywhere online even if he is good looking. A chick will pass him up for another good looking guy who knows what he is doing.

Social_Leper said:
Disagree. I’ll keep saying it. The hot ones don’t need to go online. They just don’t. As a guy it's hard to believe the amount of attention most hot women get unless you either live with one and you're very good friends or she flat out chooses to tell you. The hot one’s that do end up online are almost guaranteed to have some terrible flaw or possess ridiculous expectations, most guys physically can’t meet.
Hot women go online because they think they can find someone better than what they are getting offline. That is why they end up rejecting almost all they guys that write to them. Because they guy they want is not on there. They also go on there to find suckers who will pay their way for meals and for free entertainment.

BeginningDJ said:
Women online are very broken, very easy and very self-concious. If you think you have game with online chicks, it's hysterical. I'm lucky to have someone come 'clean,' but most women won't do that early on. She definitely came across like a nice women, but they are who they are; they need comfort, security and self-validation.
And you can find these same women offline as well. Probably you are meeting these same women when you go out and you have no idea they have a profile. Only when you know they do you tag them as lower value.

Easy chicks are easy chicks....they don't requires any game at all....You can find them anywhere....Doesn't matter where they are....Just because they happen to have a dating profile doesn't make them any different. Go to a bar dude...you will find these same chicks there.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this thread is old BUT...

Having been on this site for a few years now. My only issue with Online dating is that a lot of guys on here use it as their only source to meet women instead of using it to supplement their game. This is where the bitterness comes from. There guys here who haven't approached a women IRL in months maybe even years. When you meet all your conquests online your dealing with bottom of the barrell women, constant flaking, women who are *****s, etc. No matter how much of a playa you are online. It will make you bitter or jaded at some point. I have yet to meet anyone on this site who has had a successfull relationship that lasted longer then a year that they met through online dating . If there is a guy whose met a chick I would be curious on how the dynamics are on the relationship and if he's happy with the girl.

On another note...

Online dating is quite easy. I'm not saying I'm a pimp but I've got it figured out now where I easily could bang 10 chicks a month (granted the quality would be low ha ha). Being in the field is a tougher challenge but rewarding. I was out last weekend and I ran into 2 chicks that I banged a couple years ago form online dating

1 chick has gotton fat I mean she musta put on at least 30-40 Pounds. My best friend's buddies were hitting on her girlfriends. Who were petite and pretty cute. She was the only one left out. I didn't feel bad for her but it totoally made sense considering she has a shyt personality and lost her sex appeal by becoming fat

Another chick who I dealt with who ended up being batshyt crazy (like she spend 2 weeks in a psych ward but I didn't know that till the 2nd date). Also looked she put on 30 plus pounds. When she saw me her look was priceless.

Both women I wouldn't hit on in person(unless I was in a slump and horny at the end of the night) and the fact that they got heavier will mean they will be online for a long time.

I think online dating if you know how to use it can be gold if you know how to utlitze it. I have a buddy who was cleaning up house online dating. Going on 3 dates a week and bangs. This guy has no issues meeting women IRL but online dating it took his game of in steriods. I remember one time he showed me his phone he literally had 30 women texting him. He was so "overwhelmed" that he let a majority of these women go. Now he has settled down with a quality chick and they just got back from a long vacay (he met the chick IRL)

Last edited: