Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Dating is a Lost Cause

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm giving OLD another shot with the apps and tricks suggested in this thread. I'll update any progress.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cold approach is much better imho. Much better women, she cannot hide being a fat ass slob, crows feet, and cratered SMV. Not saying, don't use it. I am saying, its low hanging fruit, attention *****s, and single moms/feminists/SJWs. Disgusting fatties.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm giving OLD another shot with the apps and tricks suggested in this thread. I'll update any progress.
Take online dating with a grain of salt
I had a girl who showed HIGH IL, went on 3 dates, she blewme on the third date. Flaked on me on Sunday and I haven't heard from her since

These women are very fickle and flakey

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take online dating with a grain of salt
I had a girl who showed HIGH IL, went on 3 dates, she blewme on the third date. Flaked on me on Sunday and I haven't heard from her since

These women are very fickle and flakey
Starting to feel OLD is garbage. Since the beginning of the year, was seeing two women. I fvcked on on the 4th date and the other like on the 6th. They started to get distant and weird then ghosted. Very strange behavior. Things have certainly changed with dating women over the last few years, and not for the better.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always done very well on OLD.I have been doing it for well over a decade so my skills are sharp on it...some of the people on this forum who say OLD sucks are either mega betas or are not game aware or both very sad indeed,it has always been a reliable source of ass for Red Legg :)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always done very well on OLD.I have been doing it for well over a decade so my skills are sharp on it...some of the people on this forum who say OLD sucks are either mega betas or are not game aware or both very sad indeed,it has always been a reliable source of ass for Red Legg :)
I'm curious to see the quality you pull

as a guy who has decent success in the past(from the early-2000's-2013), I think online dating is environmental based as i mentioned earlier.

You're environment is gonna dictate the type of women that are available to you.
If you live in a big city you're gonna more options that a guy who lives in a small one like myself

When I go to a big city like Chicago or LA it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Where I live you're better of hitting the field because the hottest women are out in the field or part of a social circle. So if you're doing online dating you better be the top 10% in looks.

But alas could also be Red Legg is a good looking guy. Either way it's all circumstantial

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score

as a guy who has decent success in the past(from the early-2000's-2013), I think online dating is environmental based as i mentioned earlier.

You're environment is gonna dictate the type of women that are available to you.
If you live in a big city you're gonna more options that a guy who lives in a small one like myself

When I go to a big city like Chicago or LA it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Where I live you're better of hitting the field because the hottest women are out in the field or part of a social circle. So if you're doing online dating you better be the top 10% in looks.

But alas could also be Red Legg is a good looking guy. Either way it's all circumstantial
I have about a half a dozen HB8's in Manhattan and Brooklyn that winked or liked me. One I decided to go after, but I tend to stay out of the city. A date outside the city you can do for around 40 bucks. In the city, 150+. I am tempted to just buy a small condo or co-op in the city and use that as a home base.

Outside the city, I find the women much more stuck up and hard to respond. However, when they do, they usually have high interest and you have a good shot in fvcking them. My pics are above average, and I am told by a few that I look better in person. The prob. is getting to see them in person. I am also selective as well. Highly concerned about STDs. Ultimately, I'd like just one HB8 or higher to just have instead of switching it up. However, I've learned twice, just as we spin plates, women are even worse. Can't trust them. LTR's are basically dead. I will not reach out to a HB7 or higher. After my divorce I went down to a 5, but I was sex starved for 2 years. Give me a break on that one.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have about a half a dozen HB8's in Manhattan and Brooklyn that winked or liked me. One I decided to go after, but I tend to stay out of the city. A date outside the city you can do for around 40 bucks. In the city, 150+. I am tempted to just buy a small condo or co-op in the city and use that as a home base.

Outside the city, I find the women much more stuck up and hard to respond. However, when they do, they usually have high interest and you have a good shot in fvcking them. My pics are above average, and I am told by a few that I look better in person. The prob. is getting to see them in person. I am also selective as well. Highly concerned about STDs. Ultimately, I'd like just one HB8 or higher to just have instead of switching it up. However, I've learned twice, just as we spin plates, women are even worse. Can't trust them. LTR's are basically dead. I will not reach out to a HB7 or higher. After my divorce I went down to a 5, but I was sex starved for 2 years. Give me a break on that one.
bro my comment was directed at @Red Legg not you

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You have to ask, in the age where it seems every women is getting hit on in real.....why do these bithes need the internet
they're online for the same reason I would be online - they want something specific.

Sure any decent looking girl gets a million guys hitting on them in real life - but so does any decent looking guy - that doesn't mean any of the options are any good

Reaction score
Are the girls hot?

I'm like 20 years younger than you and get nothing, although I haven't tried in a while.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes I am fvcking hot..or so I am told..IMO I don't have any problem on OLD because I am white,have plenty ,and have blue eyes..I have posted pics before of some of my plates.(the past 5 years they have all been real blondes with blue eyes).My blue eyes have landed me more pvssy in my life than I can handle.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are heating up in here!
Worldstar!

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get a woman you were standing in line at a starbucks to be interested enough to give you her digits?
I'd been sitting next to her for a bit. So her interest was first piqued before striking up the conversation....

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must admit, I'm thoroughly depressed with OLD now and it's starting to actually damage my frame and self-esteem, so I'm thinking of giving it a break for 6 months or so.

One of the problems is obviously that it's supposed to be a supplement, but I've been working from home for 2 months and not getting out much...so it's been my only source of plates and dates for a while.

I think I've sent something like 130 messages and that's got me 30 conversations and 2 (!) dates. F*cking terrible success rate. And the dates have been s*** and gone nowhere.

Looking at a site earlier where they used professional photos of male models for Tinder, and even then they considered a 4% match rate "excellent"! To me that's bloody awful.

Even more frustrating, for whatever reason I am totally incapable of getting a "hot" photo of myself. Photofeeler (another site that absolutely annihilates my confidence) constantly gives me attraction ratings of 10-40%. I haven't even broken "average" at 50%, even when I emulate "good" photos of others. I've seen average looking guys striking silly poses with bad dress sense and they get 65-90% attractive rating sometimes, I don't get it.

I'd come to the conclusion that I'm just fugly, but in person it's a totally different story. At parties I get numbers every time I go out. I made out with a cute girl in a kitchen at a party last month and she was pressing her legs into me - we'd only talked 10 mins.

I was getting on a bus yesterday and I had a really hot chick smiling at me through the window and giving me a big grin. When I got my hair cut last week, I had 4 of the 6 girls in there staring at me and they were all smiling. This is utterly opposite to the reaction I have online. Online I feel like some sort of f*cking troll-man who can't even get a date with an obese lunatic woman.

I don't know if my photos just suck balls or what but it's very annoying banging my head against the wall with it. And I have to rely on myself to get photos which makes it a vicious circle. Pro photos are tryhard and my mates never take any (much less any attractive ones). Frustrating as f*ck.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must admit, I'm thoroughly depressed with OLD now and it's starting to actually damage my frame and self-esteem, so I'm thinking of giving it a break for 6 months or so.

One of the problems is obviously that it's supposed to be a supplement, but I've been working from home for 2 months and not getting out much...so it's been my only source of plates and dates for a while.

I think I've sent something like 130 messages and that's got me 30 conversations and 2 (!) dates. F*cking terrible success rate. And the dates have been s*** and gone nowhere.

Looking at a site earlier where they used professional photos of male models for Tinder, and even then they considered a 4% match rate "excellent"! To me that's bloody awful.

Even more frustrating, for whatever reason I am totally incapable of getting a "hot" photo of myself. Photofeeler (another site that absolutely annihilates my confidence) constantly gives me attraction ratings of 10-40%. I haven't even broken "average" at 50%, even when I emulate "good" photos of others. I've seen average looking guys striking silly poses with bad dress sense and they get 65-90% attractive rating sometimes, I don't get it.

I'd come to the conclusion that I'm just fugly, but in person it's a totally different story. At parties I get numbers every time I go out. I made out with a cute girl in a kitchen at a party last month and she was pressing her legs into me - we'd only talked 10 mins.

I was getting on a bus yesterday and I had a really hot chick smiling at me through the window and giving me a big grin. When I got my hair cut last week, I had 4 of the 6 girls in there staring at me and they were all smiling. This is utterly opposite to the reaction I have online. Online I feel like some sort of f*cking troll-man who can't even get a date with an obese lunatic woman.

I don't know if my photos just suck balls or what but it's very annoying banging my head against the wall with it. And I have to rely on myself to get photos which makes it a vicious circle. Pro photos are tryhard and my mates never take any (much less any attractive ones). Frustrating as f*ck.
OLD success is solely based on your pics.

If you want honest feedback on your pics, upload them to photobucket (for discretion) and link them here.

I can get any man above a 90% attractiveness on photofeeler ... if they follow my recommendations.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD success is solely based on your pics.

If you want honest feedback on your pics, upload them to photobucket (for discretion) and link them here.

I can get any man above a 90% attractiveness on photofeeler ... if they follow my recommendations.
Haha, a bold claim but I'm willing to try any advice.

There you go dude, knock yourself out. A few examples of pics I have tried on various profiles. One flaw I've already noticed is the over-prevalence of sunglasses and that same Goddamn T-Shirt...but still. I also have a bunch of photos with friends that I haven't linked here.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There you go dude, knock yourself out. A few examples of pics I have tried on various profiles. One flaw I've already noticed is the over-prevalence of sunglasses and that same Goddamn T-Shirt...but still. I also have a bunch of photos with friends that I haven't linked here.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5
I reviewed your pics. Here is my evaluation.

You got the hardest part worked on; that is the physique. Great job.

This is what you need to work on:

1) Hairstyle

You hair appears as if you just got out of bed. IT detracts fully from your appearance. Given your physique, instead of looking like a bad azz, you look like a guy who just "doesn't get it."

a) Find a great hairstylist;
b) Cut your hair, and taper/fade on the sides;
c) Use gel or forming cream;
d) Push back the front;
e) If you are thinning, you can apply Toppik right behind the hairline to strengthen the frame.

2) Clothes
Your shirts appear as .99 cent buys. Very tacky and low-class appearing. I would recommend a button down shirt with sleeves folded three times, designer jeans, and Italian shoes. Get a watch that exemplifies class. Hugo Boss shirts are excellent fits for the lean and muscular physique. Ensure you get the shirts tailored to be fitted close, but not hugging; and jeans tailored to the right length.

3) Facial Mannerisms
Your smile gives you the image of the nice guy next door; the man who would not hurt a fly. You want to portray the guy who DGAF. Keep a straight intense face, mouth closed, as you do in the tank top pic. Work with different angles of the camera and rate them on photofeeler to find your best facial posture. Continue to take pics with that posture.

4) Skin

Only close-up was the photo with the red shirt. Your skin can benefit from exfoliation. I recommend exfoliating at least once per day.

5) Professional Photos

You can tell the photos were taken with a cellphone camera, as they are not high quality and the lighting is weak. Spend $150 and hire a professional photographer. Take 100 pics with four different wardrobe styles (as outlined in No. 2 above). Following, crop the pic and fix the lighting. Post them here if you need help with this. Rate your 20 best on photofeeler, and you will have at least 4-5 above 90% attractiveness if you follow the aforementioned recommendations.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@guru1000 Respect my man, really appreciate you taking the time to give constructive and well-thought out feedback like that. Thank you, I shall work on these pointers.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5
Photos 2 and 3 are definitely your weakest link. Your profile is only as good as your worst picture. I've literally had one picture be the difference between getting flooded with messages and nothing at all.

guru1000 was pretty spot on but I'll just add a few things.

Dressing UP inflates your value x100 because it conveys status. Status = power, wealthy, importance, ambition = sexy to women. Buy some nice clothes and you'll see better results not only on dates, but reactions from women in public.

Definitely avoid using all (or any preferably) self shot photos. It's basically a big giant sign that says "this guy has nothing exciting going on in his life" because people with active and exciting social lives usually have fun photos to go along with it. Hell even as a guy when I see that, that's my first thought. I would scratch all those and start over. If you don't have photos of you doing things, make an effort to have friends snap some while you're out. Travel photos are a big hit. I have a photo feeding a lamb at the zoo which the women ALWAYS comment on. Some others have been photos of me golfing. On my triathlon bike getting ready for a race. Playing with my dog. Etc. Etc.