Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ONE YEAR FROM TODAY - I'm Getting Married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On July 31, 2004, there will be a Mrs. Giovanni Casanova.

For some, I realize, marriage is the ultimate kiss of death. However, I've said from the beginning that my goal here was to find a girl who matched my specific criteria and engage in a long term relationship that would eventually lead to marriage. I've gone through many girls to find the one I'm with now, and after our first year together I have been continually convinced that my search was over.

Now it is.

A beautiful, intelligent, witty, interesting, kind, and fun girl. I couldn't ask for any more than that.

So 366 days from now, I will be a married man.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew it... I don't know how, but from the last time I talked to you (which was a while ago) I just knew that this thread would come out eventually. Wow...

The Matrix: Reloaded

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what??

the great Giovanni Casanova is getting married!@

No way why ? Ok i get your still going to "get around" but just as a married man right ;)

slip the ring finger off when in the clubs !!

PLEASE tell me this is true

YOUR TOO YOUNG!!!

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Casanova Congratulations.

Props to your contributions on this forum.

Its a good thing, when you see posters (G.C and B.P) move to that "next level"

Hopefully..in 8 months there wont be a "Save Gio Casanova AND Bungo Pony!" Thread. ;)

Last edited:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do the words "Gio Cassanova" and "marriage" not seem to fit in the same sentence...Ah well. If you want donations, ask us...I think we all can scrape up a dollar in a years time. ;)

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best of luck to you, GC. May your years be long and your children be many and all of that other BS... :D

...not to mention, may she never leave you. Fortunately, you seem to know much more about that than the average AFC American male does.

BGMan :cool:

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully you & the best man will plan out an awesome bachelor party. Thats the first thing i think of when i hear that some friend of mine is getting hitched. Have plenty of strippers, hookers, beer & music. Arent you sort of young to get married? How old is your lady?....or should i say how young? Hopefully both of you have already banged all the people you want, traveled to the places you want to see & have tried to start a business by yourself. I have seen all my friends get married in the last 10 years & very few of them are able to do these things now. Oh yea, try to get a condo or house before marriage. If you guys have kiddies before you get a house, its hard to save for a down payment. Just my 2 cents.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought I would see the day when either VBG or Liz actually married a DJ.......

Just kidding man CONGRATULATIONS!!!

E. Banderas.....

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nooooo Gio what the hell are u doing! I was gonna hook you up with my grandma! ;)

Congrats man, now u got a one it is:p

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations and the best of luck to you and Mrs. Casannova.

You've found something that many of us are still searching for.

A year from now, I might be the one starting this thread, who knows.
So far she's a keeper....

The Bad Ass Canadian

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I really do hope you know what you're doing!

1. how long have you gone out with this girl before you popped the question? Is this the one you once posted about taking bowling?

2. Aren't you only like 23-24? Not that age has anything to do with it, but I always cringe when dudes that young up and marry.

3. Doesn't this girl have a kid? Chicks with kids always give me pause. Are you planning to adopt the kid? That's a HUUGE step.

4. I'll admit, I'm not surprised. You've pretty much have said on this site, that you have eschewed a lot of the hard core principles on this site, to the point where you can't consider yourself a DJ. Don't blame you at all. "DJ this, DJ that" is pretty retarded, IMHO.

I wish you the best of luck and much happiness.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats Gio. I hope you don't make your exit from the board to soon. Your wit would be greatly missed.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
On July 31, 2004, there will be a Mrs. Giovanni Casanova.

For some, I realize, marriage is the ultimate kiss of death. However, I've said from the beginning that my goal here was to find a girl who matched my specific criteria and engage in a long term relationship that would eventually lead to marriage. I've gone through many girls to find the one I'm with now, and after our first year together I have been continually convinced that my search was over.

Now it is.

A beautiful, intelligent, witty, interesting, kind, and fun girl. I couldn't ask for any more than that.

So 366 days from now, I will be a married man.
Congrats!!! Well..give us the details, like how you met!

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats...Its great seeing people succeed in the area of romance and more importantly in the area of happiness. Meeting goals, and living out dreams is what life is all about. Good luck and keep enjoying life.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, man. On my end, if things b/w me and my LTR go the way I'm hoping, I'll be starting a similar thread in about 2 yrs. Yes, I'm taking it very slow, but I don't wanna get hitched while I'm still in college - waaaayyyy too many complications.

Live the dream, man!

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW

OK, Im suprised but hey happiness in one way or another is the core of this forum, hope everything works well.

Like the true "arab" that I am I give you these words: May your camels become big and fat, your marriage long and prosperous, your sons like their fathers and your daugthers......uhm....make sure the dont become you know what. Thats all I can say, oh nearly forgot: Congratz mi dude:D

Status
Not open for further replies.