Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On remembering that women are human beings

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We have every right to get fed up with feminists and radicals, but most women are just ordinary flawed human beings looking for a strong mate.

I know all of you like to "game" your "targets" in the "field", and that's great if that works for you.

But I've been thinking a lot about what Stephane of IdeaGasms says: PUA is a fear-based strategy.

It's almost like there's a subtle element of "I'm going to get you back for the way my life has been."

Stephane suggests this will make your life miserable in the end, and I tend to believe him.

Guys, I know we're all trying to fight that great inner game battle, to fight the fear of approaching, and so on.

But for me, and I think for a lot of people, true happiness comes from a real _relationship_.

You want, need, MUST have attraction, but once you know how to get it, I think you'll want what you've always wanted.

I think I'm falling in love... and that's why I'm saying all of this.

Because I haven't felt this way (in love) since my AFC days. The difference between now and then isn't that being in love feels 'better' now (although the girl in this case is hotter).

It's that I know how I got the attraction and I know how to maintain it, whereas the AFC "me" was just lucky.

Maybe you're not like me. Maybe you don't ever want to fall in love again. But I can vouch for it right now: there's no sensation like it.

Cold approaches and "**** buddies" and all of that are great. But just remember... somewhere in your heart... there is room for a real relationship, when you're ready. You can be a pick up artist and an old romantic. They're compatible beliefs.

big dizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I envy that you are in love. I liked the title because sometimes it feels like women here are not treated as people anymore but just objects to attain. It's nice to hear about someone who is in love rather then, "im such a pimp, all yall have to stop being such puzzies, I got head, I'm such a master dj who can pimp anyone!" Blah, blah, blah. This is a nice change of pace. Best wishes

Dizz

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when did we lose sight that women are humans too?

if they weren't human just like me, then i wouldn't enjoy the thrill of chatting with her, witting with her and having just a great time with her. And if she makes me feel just as good as i can make her feel, then i'll bed her. she is my equal, and the game is even on both ends.

you think the things we learn here, the girls don't know about it? man they are already one step ahead. they are already devising new ways to out do our game. but hey its fun that way, cus we as men are not out to lose, nor do women.

i just don't like poeple who aim for insecure girls (cheap, cheap CHEAP). thats like a HB making a AFC suppliment for her. but thats LIFE, live with it

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree

I am in love myself and she finally comes home from a 10 day trip monday night!

feels like forever since I was with her.

and I miss that close feeling as well

absence makes the heart grow fonder

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely great post.

The cynicism and bitterness that pervades this board is too much sometimes...
Listen I just got dumped...by a girl that I fell in love with.
Me, more than alot of you should be the one feeling like I want to "get back at women". Or that I should stop loving women all together, and only use them for sex. Or to protect my heart to such an extent that I never give in again.

But you know what? Reading the posts from some of you on this board, keeps reminding me of one thing:

"Please, for your own sake, don't become bitter and emotionless like some of these guys".

Learning to protect your heart, and to beat the AFC is great. Learning how to maintain attraction, gain confidence and "turn the game around on them" is great as well.
But there will be a time somewhere in the future, where you are going to have to be vulnerable to women again. And when you have the DJ skills to choose a woman who is truly worth your time. There is nothing wrong with that. At all.

I'm really happy for you Alphatree. May it work out the way you want it to.

That's why I love this post.

The idea of this post is Bible material in my opinion.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nishbuk-

will u write about your girl?

what happened?

what signs did you miss?

how old were u and her and ur situation in life?

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
nishbuk-

will u write about your girl?

what happened?

what signs did you miss?

how old were u and her and ur situation in life?
Frivolous. I don't want to hijack Alphatree's thread, so I started a new thread outlining my perspective in very great detail. You can find it here:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81663

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alphathree

But I've been thinking a lot about what Stephane of IdeaGasms says: PUA is a fear-based strategy.
Who the fvck is this guy? "fear-based" give me a break, and here I am thinking PUA is a way to nail a wide variety of cvnt, silly me.

On a side note whats with all these influx of idiots coming here and starting pointless thread after thread declaring their "love" (oneitis) for some particular chick?. It's bloody ridiculous.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: On remembering that women are human beings

Originally posted by ( . )( . )

On a side note whats with all these influx of idiots coming here and starting pointless thread after thread declaring their "love" (oneitis) for some particular chick?. It's bloody ridiculous.
Because this site is inherently differnt than pua4life, or fastseduction. This site talks about creating, and maintaining actual love. Not neccessarily banging as many chicks as possible.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: On remembering that women are human beings

Your damn right it is, here we have to actually entertain this lamestream AFCness instead of laughing at it.:down:
LOL. Alright toughguy. There is actually a group of guys on the planet that would like to get married at some time or another, to beable to choose from alot of women, and obtain a quality girl. If you want to keep having sex with different women all your life, be my guest.

Last edited:

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: On remembering that women are human beings

Originally posted by nishbuk
[If you want to keep having sex all your life, be my guest. [/B]
Well, yes I do, that's why I'll remain uncommitted.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: On remembering that women are human beings

Originally posted by Tboner
Well, yes I do, that's why I'll remain uncommitted.
Fair enough. :) To each his own, and that's perfectly fine.
(Okay you caught my typo. Good one.)

I prefer to have sex with lots of women now, and then to have sex with one woman who has truly earned me. :)

Don't knock the rest of us because our goals are slightly different than yours.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: On remembering that women are human beings

Who the fvck is this guy? "fear-based" give me a break, and here I am thinking PUA is a way to nail a wide variety of cvnt, silly me.

Titboy (Sorry, don't know what else to call you)...

Oneitis is an unhealthy obsession with a girl who doesn't like you. It isn't love.

Love is something that grows over time when two people are in a relationship. Sometimes it lasts and sometimes the two people drift apart. The guys on this thread aren't talking about obsessive oneitis...they are talking about relationships where the woman returns their feelings. That's a whole different ball game.

Not everyone here has the same goals you have. Just as you're entitled to your goals and desires, so are those who are looking for more than just a lot of "cvnt".

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: On remembering that women are human beings

Originally posted by Wyldfire
Titboy (Sorry, don't know what else to call you)...

Oneitis is an unhealthy obsession with a girl who doesn't like you. It isn't love.

Love is something that grows over time when two people are in a relationship. Sometimes it lasts and sometimes the two people drift apart. The guys on this thread aren't talking about obsessive oneitis...they are talking about relationships where the woman returns their feelings. That's a whole different ball game.

Not everyone here has the same goals you have. Just as you're entitled to your goals and desires, so are those who are looking for more than just a lot of "cvnt".
Titboy :crackup:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...

Alphathree: Good thread! :up:

( . )( . ) (titboy): One day you will look back at what you said in this thread, and you will kick yourself in the ass. But hey, you probably have a whole lot of maturing to do, so who am I to blame you:rolleyes: Have your fun, but one day, even you, "Mr Tough guy" will fall in love:eek:

Wyldfire: Well put;)

And for all you guys that don’t feel like putting up with people like "Mr I'm so kewl, love is gay" over here, then rather sign up to the Don Juan Long Term Relationship forum and speak about your relationships and love over there. You can find the link to the forum in my sig.

Laterz...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I met you in person. So we could talk face to face...and your hard arse sham you put on would be exposed. Atleast Im true to my human nature.

and dont start telling me love isnt special and real. I mean its not like IT HASNT BEEN THE FOCAL POINT IN EVERY HUMANS LIFE SINCE THE BEGGENING OF MAN.

who would of ever thought that. :D

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(.)(.): You should know that arguing with and insulting people is a sign of insecurity.

It is the ultimate wuss behaviour.

It says, "You should be more like me, because that would validate my point of view. My point of view needs validation."

You can respectfully disagree without all of the negativity and arguing.

Negativity is not an attractive quality.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: On remembering that women are human beings

No, "love" is an unhealthy obsession with a girl. At least this version of "love" we are seeing between an influx of 19-22 year olds here.

Prove it. Like I said in that other thread unless these morons spouting this crap can prove to me how the b!tch theyre currently in "love" with differs from the next chick then dont even attempt to spin this nonsense.

BACK IT UP. How does she she differ from the next? I got 10 bucks says they cant, what unique and totally selfless acts are these b!tches doing for these guys that warrants such a powerful word like "love".
She differs because she obviously loves him too.

It's bad for someone to obsessively love someone who doesn't want them or love them back. If the love is mutual then there's nothing bad, wrong or unhealthy about it.