On remembering that women are human beings

Flogger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Love is when you develop a sincere fondness for another person that is not conditional. Meaning, if you get to the point where you love someone then even if the relationship ends, you will still love them. You might not want to be with them anymore, but you will always care about and love them.
D@mn. I think you're right about that.

But I still think oneitis and love are at least very similar. Love might just be jacked-up oneitis.

Anyway... ehem... continue...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?

( . )( . ): Seeing as though you are so clouded by your bullsh!t opinion, I'm not even gonna argue with your idiotic self, but what I can say, is that you are one of the most immature and ignorant people I have ever seen/heard of in my life. I feel sorry for you.... I really do. Just because you aren’t able to fall in love, or experience it, doesn’t me others cant... Now save your CRAP and shut the f*ck up before you make more of an ass of yourself.

And here is a question for you Mr SMARTASS!! ... How do you explain those marriages that last... forever? and I am talking about those marriages where the couple are happy with each other, would do anything for each other, die for each other............... How Do you explain people staying with their partner even after a few years when the other looks like a hippo gone wrong? How do you explain that feeling you get when you are just in the presence of that individual? ...

.... I don’t expect you to be able to answer those questions. why? Cause clearly by the way you are speaking, you have never felt real love, and with your attitude, you probably never will, hence i feel sorry for you...

*sigh*

Laterz...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Re: WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Cause clearly by the way you are speaking, you have never felt real love, and with your attitude, you probably never will, hence i feel sorry for you...

*sigh*
Oh Boo hoo, please teach me in all your 19 year old wisdom what love is........douche bag.

Ok now that I've had Wildfire, a 19 year old and 2 deluded "love struck" AFC's fart and fumble around but ultimately not prove anything its safe to say I was pretty much right the whole time yes?

So having established this fact what I originally said still stands, try and keep this chumpfest of declaring your 4 month love in thread after thread here to a bare minimum eh guys?, not all of us want to sift through this pathetic sh!t.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idiot.

(.)(.): The only pathetic thing on these boards is you.

Laterz...

Flogger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
not all of us want to sift through this pathetic sh!t.
lol. you're right in one respect.

now please wipe your a$$.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I feel sorry for you..I really do....I dont remember ever reading a post of yours until you decided to come into the love circle to tell us how weak and wussy we are.

scared anyone?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Street Pimp's Perspective On Love

Oneitis is putting all your eggs in one basket when you SHOULDN'T

Love is putting all your eggs in one basket when you SHOULD

have i ever been in love ? yes.

have i ever had oneitis ? yes.

have i ever been infatuated with women and felt like it was love ? yes

love is a word thrown around alot these days. ever chick says they " love " their boyfriend. and the next boyfriend.

12 guys later in 14 months she says she loves him too.

is this love ?

do these people know what love is ?

there is a love a real love that is so powerful it defies even death.

i will speak of this love first.

ALOT OF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD THIS LOVE :

it is the love ~ªêQµïTª$~ spoke of when he said

How do you explain those marriages that last... forever? and I am talking about those marriages where the couple are happy with each other, would do anything for each other, die for each other............... How Do you explain people staying with their partner even after a few years when the other looks like a hippo gone wrong? How do you explain that feeling you get when you are just in the presence of that individual? ...

our generation and the one before it do not understand this love

we are taught by society and the media SEX IS LOVE

young women are so confused as to what love is. they sleep with 50 men thinking they have it. all they have is the fleeting feeling of infatuation.

lets look at a written definition of true love :

1 Corinthians 13:

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;

5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;

6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;

7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when i became a man I put away childish things.

12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

the english language has one word for love. thats why we get confused at what someone means when they say it.

most other languages have many different words for the

DIFFERENT KINDS OF LOVE

from memory there are 4 in greek

one for unconditional love ( agape ? )

one for love of a family member

one for love of a friend

one for love of your spouse

We all like feeling good and " being in love " but it is not always the love spoken of in that bible quote

i can prove this easy

that is why we argue and fight and break up and cheat and lust and hate

alot of the relationships are not true love

they are this new age love or need to feel " in love "

it does not last

like ~ªêQµïTª$~ pointed out in his example true love shows itself

these old couples that have been married 50 years and love each other now as much as they did 50 years ago

another time i know. men and women were very different back then.

certainly alot more honourable. but they like we are simple products of our society.

our generation has been subject to terrible perversions.

gay rights. gay marriages. feminism. children growing up without fathers. divorce at 50%. sleeping with 100 people. AIDS. sex has no real meaning.

the list goes on. we have it alot harder that people did in those days.

true love can still be found. but it is a very rare treasure indeed.

i have had many women tell me they love me.

i have told many women i love them.

only one was true love.

i would have died for her and she would have died for me.

that is the test of love. prepared to give your life for someone else.

people who have children understand this love.

the rest of us must look hard and seek it out

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: A Street Pimp's Perspective On Love

Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Oneitis is putting all your eggs in one basket when you SHOULDN'T

Love is putting all your eggs in one basket when you SHOULD

have i ever been in love ? yes.

have i ever had oneitis ? yes.

have i ever been infatuated with women and felt like it was love ? yes

love is a word thrown around alot these days. ever chick says they " love " their boyfriend. and the next boyfriend.

12 guys later in 14 months she says she loves him too.

is this love ?

do these people know what love is ?

there is a love a real love that is so powerful it defies even death.

i will speak of this love first.

ALOT OF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD THIS LOVE :

it is the love ~ªêQµïTª$~ spoke of when he said

How do you explain those marriages that last... forever? and I am talking about those marriages where the couple are happy with each other, would do anything for each other, die for each other............... How Do you explain people staying with their partner even after a few years when the other looks like a hippo gone wrong? How do you explain that feeling you get when you are just in the presence of that individual? ...

our generation and the one before it do not understand this love

we are taught by society and the media SEX IS LOVE

young women are so confused as to what love is. they sleep with 50 men thinking they have it. all they have is the fleeting feeling of infatuation.

lets look at a written definition of true love :

1 Corinthians 13:

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;

5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;

6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;

7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when i became a man I put away childish things.

12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

the english language has one word for love. thats why we get confused at what someone means when they say it.

most other languages have many different words for the

DIFFERENT KINDS OF LOVE

from memory there are 4 in greek

one for unconditional love ( agape ? )

one for love of a family member

one for love of a friend

one for love of your spouse

We all like feeling good and " being in love " but it is not always the love spoken of in that bible quote

i can prove this easy

that is why we argue and fight and break up and cheat and lust and hate

alot of the relationships are not true love

they are this new age love or need to feel " in love "

it does not last

like ~ªêQµïTª$~ pointed out in his example true love shows itself

these old couples that have been married 50 years and love each other now as much as they did 50 years ago

another time i know. men and women were very different back then.

certainly alot more honourable. but they like we are simple products of our society.

our generation has been subject to terrible perversions.

gay rights. gay marriages. feminism. children growing up without fathers. divorce at 50%. sleeping with 100 people. AIDS. sex has no real meaning.

the list goes on. we have it alot harder that people did in those days.

true love can still be found. but it is a very rare treasure indeed.

i have had many women tell me they love me.

i have told many women i love them.

only one was true love.

i would have died for her and she would have died for me.

that is the test of love. prepared to give your life for someone else.

people who have children understand this love.

the rest of us must look hard and seek it out

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
Amen my brotha!! Amen!!

Excellent Post. I agree with it 100%. :up: :up: :up: :up:

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW LIT. That was awesome. I really do get what your saying, and I agree 100%. Excellent post. Can we have it in the bible? We don't have much in the bible about marriage. And your post seems to take it that much farther. Great Post.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I think LIT should copy and paste his post and put it in the tip section.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Aunt had a really bad stroke and can no longer speak like she used too, and she's wheelchair bound (broke her ankle/lost feeling on right side of body). She's a very outgoing, outspoken person so this was a huge blow to us all, I would say it hit my uncle the hardest. However, he travels to see her everyday and provides almost all of the care that the professionals should be doing for her. He lifts her spirit everytime he visits.

My uncle is a handsome guy, he's always worked out and stayed in shape and he's very charming and charismatic (ladies man). My aunt has been overweight for years. I never even saw her as a thin person, but she has a big heart and is very confident in herself (besides some insecurity about her weight).

Her and my uncle have been together for 20+ years, and what I described above is what I believe is TRULLY love.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i honestly can not believe that this post has went on so many pages with everyone arguing about the definition of love.

everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions on what love is and if love really exsists.

now i understand and realise that the world we live in is very jaded, everyone trying to get something for nothing and society telling us what is right and what is wrong. they air television shows where people sleep with anyone they want and take them on maury for dna testing later yelling thats my baby daddy .

no one is perfect and we all have things in our pasts or even in our current situations going on.

when you think about the subject of love, imagine a newborn. a newborn knows what love is, its simple and kind. its being held and talked to quietly and fed and bathed. the newborn loves the sound of his parents voices and their scent. he trusts in his parents totally. (society hasnt brainwashed him yet. he doesnt know that if he can divorce his parents one day. )
we are all born with love, and we are all born with the ability to both give and recieve love. we are all born with the ability to trust and be trustworthy people.
then society steps in and kicks us in our a$$es.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimately, I guess you could say love is whatever the hell you want it to be.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to become bitter, but I do think that love exists. But I also think that "love" can also be a form of convenience disguised as love. Let's hope for those in relationships that this isn't the case.