Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On Donald Sterling....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Ah yes suddenly the NBA is so morally high and almighty yet they don't permanently ban players for doing drugs and having criminal records.

This guy shouldn't have been punished for having private racist thoughts any more than individual black players should be punished for having private racist support for black militant groups. People should be able to have whatever private thoughts they want. If he had intentionally made his feelings public, that would have been different.
This isn't about morality, it's about business. Donald Sterling has now been deemed bad for the NBA's business. They let it slide before because it didn't hurt them financially. On the other hand, a player has to do more than get busted for drugs to be a threat to the NBA's bottom line. People can complain about moral equivalencies but it's about business and what's best for the 29 other owners. It's their Association, not ours, so it's their right to include or exclude someone based on this alone. The NBA is certainly not interested in privacy issues. The comments are now public, not private, so it's irrelevant.

Of course nobody wants to hear the NBA says it's all about money, so I agree there is hypocrisy in dressing it up otherwise, but that's life. The General Marketplace decides these things. Fifty years ago, Sterling gets a free pass for this. Today he doesn't. Like I said no one is owed shyt in this life.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The numbers are improving, but the point remains the same. A large percentage of blacks in the US act in a certain manner but are impervious to judgement.

mean while 1% of whites create an environment where ALL whites are judged.
1. Explain his remarks regarding latinos and asians then. Can you explain that away by blaming "how a large percentage of them act". The dude has hate in his heart. So lets stop trying to rationalize why that is. Hes an ignorant idiot.

2. Its not just about the 1%. Discrimination and hateful attitudes are not unique to the top 1%. And lets stop pretending that whites are only the majority in the top 1%. They are the majority of other top earning percentages overall.

3. Lets stop trying to shift the focus onto what blacks do, and what other folks do. This is about a hater and a bigot in a position of power. Thats dangerous and a detriment to what this country stands for, especially when Sterling has a history of discriminating against people. You think you could have a black owner in the NHL or MLB and they would be impervious to harsh judgment if they made racist comments or discriminated against people? Um no...the black owner would be kicked out quickly.

If anything Sterling has been allowed to float and was allowed to be impervious to consequences for far too long. So lets stop acting like blacks have it so easy when it comes to public opinion of poor behavior.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um no. People are not judging whites based on the actions of the top 1%. Look up stats, the vast majority of those with higher than median incomes are white%. The majority of folks with 6 figure and up incomes are white. So its not like its only the top 1% of the country that has influence in the nation.

That aside, Sterling's racism (top 1% racism) is not the only racism that exists in this country. Im a middle class dude and Ive dealt with bigots before. Luckily not often, and the only time Ive dealt with overt racism was from lower class bottom % whites. My brother has dealt with discrimination while looking for housing, which is why I especially dislike men who think like Sterling. And the person my brother was dealing with was no billionaire. So this isnt just about the top 1%.

Haters of all kinds (sexists, homophobes, racists, etc etc) exist through all levels of society. But because hate and discrimination is more covert nowadays, its harder to know which people are genuine or fakers. Its why we have guys like Sterling who will smile and shake Magic Johnson's hand, but still look down on him or his people in some way.

Actually the fallacy your presenting here is that minority groups judge whites (namely white males) based solely on the behavior of the top 1%. Any minority on this forum will tell you thats not the case. Most of us here havent ever dealt with a mega rich white person...but we've most certainly dealt with white people from the other percentages. With this said, this is about STERLING. I have not had one person I know say his behavior is an indictment of all white people, despite the fact that he himself behaves in a way that indicts a large group of minorities.

So no, many of us non-white people are not judging the bulk of white people based on how Sterling behaves. And heck, I dont even judge most white people based on the behavior of the low class idiots Ive met. I just remain mindful that some people may not like me because of how I was born, and I just roll with it and find out who a person really is before I choose to deal with them.

EDIT: 10 post limit.

Danger, no you miss the point. You think the perception of power and racism is based on how minorities view the top 1%. Thats untrue...because many minorities know that power and racism doesnt have to just do with the top 1%. Weve dealt with racism and power dynamics with people outside of the top 1%. So stop with your assumptions. Ive made my point, and Im not continuing this. Create your own thread if you have a problem with how whites are viewed.

THIS IS ABOUT STERLING. And he was banned because its dangerous to have any kind of discriminatory hater in a position of power. Stop the derailment. You wanna talk about your side issue? Create a thread in the anything else section. Whenever anything race comes up you try to slide it into a conversation about whats happening to whites and how they are viewed or treated. And then you also go on to make comments about "left media". This thread is about a powerful bigot rightfully losing his position in the NBA.

I wish people could for once talk about racial issues without you trying to turn the thread into a discussion about how whites have an icky reputation or a bad living situation. And I dont see anyone on tv crucifying all whites over the Sterling issue, nor do I hear them saying whites dont face prejudice. I actually hear many people of color actually saying theyd expect Sterling to be booted no matter what his race was. I hear the "left leaning media" saying its unacceptable across the board. Heck...black journalists jumped all over Spike Lee when he b!tched about white hipsters in his fathers neighborhood a few months back.

So stop it and make your own thread on your issue for once.

Last edited:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This discussion has been black/white since the beginning. It's funny the way racism is so commonly considered a black/white thing. A white dude says something and all of a sudden he deserves to pay for the years of subjugation blacks have suffered.

Whites suffer racism in places like Ireland. The Japanese discriminate among themselves based on blood type. Blacks have even enslaved blacks in Haiti. And i'm not talking about isolated cases either. Many races and people have been enslaved in the past not just blacks. Even today there exists alot of racism between the different Hispanic cultures. I know I have experienced it many times. It exists everywhere. My own family refers to all other Hispanics as Indians. And I've seen alot of that from other races also.

I'll even go so far as to say that the actual enslavement of black people is not as bad as the reaction modern day blacks have to this historical fact. It happened in the past (to everyone) it's over now, but so many black people just don't try hard enough or give up, and many times because they think the odds are stacked against them. It's like a vicious circle sometimes.

I can't succeed so i'm not even going to try. People see me not trying and they just lump me into the stereo type and it keeps on and on. This seems to be the prevalent logic of American born blacks. It's a shame really. Give someone an excuse to give up and they will. Why are American blacks so eager to take ownership of slavery and racism? African blacks are not like this.

I have yet to work somewhere where an educated black man that deserves to be where he is, is treated any differently than anyone else. Just the same way someone may not like his face, another person may not like my face. No difference. And to be honest i'm so used to it I just don't give a damn. A person is entitled to a negative opinion about another person or race.

What is hurting blacks the most in current times is the constant emotional stroking. Personally I would not want to remind anyone of any reason to treat me any different from anyone else. As far as i'm concerned it just takes away my power as an individual. If I do something then it's all about me being able to do it despite the fact... If I fail it's ok because of who I am. It just recycles the same malcontent over and over again.

It's a shame really...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a little uncomfortable with the idea of someone's private conversations being used to destroy him. But when you're a member of a league like the NBA that has to keep up a public reputation, that league is going to do what they have to do, as they did in this case.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you really don't get it. that's the point

What is hurting blacks the most in current times is the constant emotional stroking. Personally I would not want to remind anyone of any reason to treat me any different from anyone else.

this is what i said on page 2

I am not one to play the race card, at all, all I ask is that you treat me based on my merits as you would anyone else

the problem is that, okay.. this is the perfect way to explain this

Jaylan hit the nail on hte head. AS a black guy I know there are different types of white people. There are conservative traditional white people. THere are liberal white people. There are artsy white people. There are emo white people. There are skin head white people. There are redneck white people. There are wall street business white people. There are frat boy waspy white people. There are white trailer trash white people. There are music head white people, there are articulate intellectual white people, all white people aren't alike. Sterling is a particular type of racist white guy, but not all white people are racist. All white people do not act like sterling. I'm married to one dammit.

But, when you flip the script, there are no classes of black epople. It's just black people and white people do not understand how this pisses black people off.
'

from this very thred

Donald Sterling says a few innocuous things about blacks

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2146023&postcount=10

from a mod no less

A large percentage of blacks in the US act in a certain manner
What is hurting blacks the most i

lol nothing is hurting me. I have a nice house, a nice job, a nice wife, I'm not hurting for **** buddy.

That's the problem. How can I be viewed on my own merits, when you refuse to view me on my own merits.

If sterling would have came out on the audio tape and said "I don't want you hanging out with thugged out black guys" not a god damn thing would have been done. **** i don't want my wife or side piece hanging out wiht thugged out black guys lol. I think we're all pretty much anti thugged out black guys.

Had sterling came out on the tape and said "look I can't complete with these black guys in the bedroom department with their big ****s and ****, so you must want big black **** or something" he would have gotten blasted, their would have been an uproar.. but he'd be part of the NBA still because he has a particular fear and it's something alot of men can justify. I dont' want my wife hanging out with guys with 10 inch ****s either lol.

but he didn't say any of that. "black guys". Do you know how many different types of black guys there are? My old best friend is a basketball playing black guy, my other is a music head blck guy. I'm a nerdy black guy. A dude like muselman, is a beef head / gym rat black guy. You have businessman black guys like magic johnson. You have smart black guys, you have country black guys. YOu have ghetto black guys, you have preppy black guys. You have gay black guys. There are a lot of different types of black guys, but no one ever states this, it's "black guys problems" or "the problem with blacks" and we're more diverse than that.

I should not have to answer for ghetto black people in the hood no more than Danger should have to answer for skin head white people in trailer parks. But that's what it boils down to.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I have said before, I don't agree with the guy. However, I will always pound the table on this metalevel racism.

Why in the US can whites collectively be judged based on the top 1% being "white", but blacks cannot be judged based upon the poor actions of a far higher percentage?
LOL what? We are always judged on "the poor actions of a far higher percentage." when have we not been? Because I missed that memo. Thugs, gangster culture, prison culture, ghetto culture is what the majority of people think black culture is. I have many discussions with black business men and professionals who hate that we are judged by our lowest while the rest of us are invisible.

Which would you rather be judge by? The 1% or the trailer park?

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I simply cannot stand the way we assume older people are like children in their thought process. These people are supposed to be wise and here we are giving them a free pass for bull$hit behavior. It really is not unlike how we treat women.
Are you around old people regularly? I am. Most of them are very much like children mentally. My dad is significantly younger than Sterling and he's way far gone. I have to keep him off the computer to keep him from getting scammed by cons and cop stings, had to reformat the entire comp when he got the FBI virus. Sure there are people who remain sharp up into and past their 70s, but they are the exception IME, especially men, women tend to be a bit more together longer. Their sclerotic circulatory and respiratory systems generally can't feed the brain any more, let alone diseases like parkinson's, alzheimers, etc. Trust me, most of them are really -that- senile. Most of them are on so many meds with side effects to boot. No idea about Sterling individually though.

Lots of interesting perspective in this thread, I have a hunch more details will come to light about this tape, its context and how it was recorded. Am starting to feel like he was well-baited into this by his mistress. Given the AFCness of the average guy it would be childishly easy to do. Just plant the seeds, "I like it when you get jealous daddy! tell me about all those big black studs you want to keep off me!" Of course no tape of such setup is available, and we are left with what could be only a small piece of a much larger story. But I guess that's paranoid that a woman would ever do something that conniving and calculating, especially with an ex wife trying to take her apartment and cars, you all realize that's what this is really about right? a fight between a mistress with toys and an ex trying to take them away. If hubby loses money, ex gets less, think about it...

Imagine dating say a Puerto Rican woman. Things going well, one night in bed she's like "call me a sp-c poppy, call me a dirty dirty little sp-c girl!" This continues through the honeymoon period, I've said such to women when they asked. I've hit them and bitten them HARD too when that's what theyb want. Down the road when she's POd, married for a couple years, time for "spousal abuse" claims in domestic court, lo and behold, tape emerges of the dude sitting around the house "hey go wash the dishes you dirty little sp-c!" He thinks he's joking and getting ready for bedtime, the public who hears it? the judge? Not so much. But nah, sweet innocent women would never do such a thing...

Am amazed that men on this particular forum with the experiences we have all had with women are so quick to take this woman entirely at face value without more skepticism. Very BLUE PILL, you bunch of faggotz! Hehe JK.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Haters of all kinds (sexists, homophobes, racists, etc etc) exist through all levels of society. But because hate and discrimination is more covert nowadays, its harder to know which people are genuine or fakers. Its why we have guys like Sterling who will smile and shake Magic Johnson's hand, but still look down on him or his people in some way.
I'd love to know how black people REALLY felt about whites behind closed doors. Actually, I already know the answer.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I'd love to know how black people REALLY felt about whites behind closed doors. Actually, I already know the answer.
It's not just black people man, everyone is proud of their heritage and by proxy thinks less of other races. A tribe in the middle of the jungle with no outside contact has racism...

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
Are you around old people regularly? I am. Most of them are very much like children mentally. My dad is significantly younger than Sterling and he's way far gone. I have to keep him off the computer to keep him from getting scammed by cons and cop stings, had to reformat the entire comp when he got the FBI virus. Sure there are people who remain sharp up into and past their 70s, but they are the exception IME, especially men, women tend to be a bit more together longer. Their sclerotic circulatory and respiratory systems generally can't feed the brain any more, let alone diseases like parkinson's, alzheimers, etc. Trust me, most of them are really -that- senile. Most of them are on so many meds with side effects to boot. No idea about Sterling individually though.

Lots of interesting perspective in this thread, I have a hunch more details will come to light about this tape, its context and how it was recorded. Am starting to feel like he was well-baited into this by his mistress. Given the AFCness of the average guy it would be childishly easy to do. Just plant the seeds, "I like it when you get jealous daddy! tell me about all those big black studs you want to keep off me!" Of course no tape of such setup is available, and we are left with what could be only a small piece of a much larger story. But I guess that's paranoid that a woman would ever do something that conniving and calculating, especially with an ex wife trying to take her apartment and cars, you all realize that's what this is really about right? a fight between a mistress with toys and an ex trying to take them away. If hubby loses money, ex gets less, think about it...

Imagine dating say a Puerto Rican woman. Things going well, one night in bed she's like "call me a sp-c poppy, call me a dirty dirty little sp-c girl!" This continues through the honeymoon period, I've said such to women when they asked. I've hit them and bitten them HARD too when that's what theyb want. Down the road when she's POd, married for a couple years, time for "spousal abuse" claims in domestic court, lo and behold, tape emerges of the dude sitting around the house "hey go wash the dishes you dirty little sp-c!" He thinks he's joking and getting ready for bedtime, the public who hears it? the judge? Not so much. But nah, sweet innocent women would never do such a thing...

Am amazed that men on this particular forum with the experiences we have all had with women are so quick to take this woman entirely at face value without more skepticism. Very BLUE PILL, you bunch of faggotz! Hehe JK.
Beautifully said.

I read that this chick was running around the other day claiming she wanted to run for President, and meant it.

What kind of example is this **** setting? Basically that, any conversation you ever have can be secretly recorded and used against you at any time? That's why there are these things called laws....that forbade this. However, since the story was so sensational, everyone just threw the laws out the window and ran with it. And this chick has become a hero. While senile 80 year old man who's life's work is going down the drain, is probably still wondering what the fvck is going on.

Like dasein said, I'm waiting to see how the chips fall on this one. You don't get to be a billionaire by laying down for people and letting them fvck you over, while not having a few aces up your sleave. This chick, V. Whatever, is living in fantasy land right now, thinking she's going to be the next Kim K. with a reality show and instant fame.

Yes, this Donald Sterling may be an ass hole, but the ends don't justify the means here.

Looking forward to seeing this chick crumble.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Lol, what are you and dasein smoking? People all over the media and online recognize that this Stiviano chick is a gold digger with an axe to grind against the Sterlings. No one sees her as a hero as all. Shes simply the Afro-Latina messenger helped shine light on a douchebag like Sterling.

And lmao @ people caring about laws with regard to Sterling's rights. Who gives a fvk about some racist, discriminatory slumlords privacy. Im sure his tenants, former potential tenants, and others who hes crossed paths with care could use some rights and laws on their side. And Ive actually read reports that Sterling consented to the taping.

Either way...the ends totally justified the means in my mind. This old jerkoff isnt deserving of any sympathy.
Warrior74 said:
LOL what? We are always judged on "the poor actions of a far higher percentage." when have we not been? Because I missed that memo. Thugs, gangster culture, prison culture, ghetto culture is what the majority of people think black culture is. I have many discussions with black business men and professionals who hate that we are judged by our lowest while the rest of us are invisible.

Which would you rather be judge by? The 1% or the trailer park?
Bingo.

Some folks wanna pretend black folks never get the short end of the stick in the media. We most certainly do. And as someone who does spend some of his news watching hours paying attention to conservative radio and tv across the country, they most certainly have no problems throwing minorities under the bus the same way some folks feel that the left leaning media only throws upper class whites under the bus.

Michael Savage and Mark Levin are faves of mine. These dudes are very confrontational, feisty, and loud. Mark Levin at least doesnt often come across as a xenophobic idiot (despite attracting that kind of audience)....but Savage surely comes off that way, and comes off as sexist and racist sometimes too. Either way, I do recognize they make entertaining radio. But Savage isnt the worst. You listen to radio from the South or in more white metro areas, and you are left scratching your head at the idiocy of some folks calling in to radio shows to talk about the Sterling issue.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
While senile 80 year old man who's life's work is going down the drain, is probably still wondering what the fvck is going on.
All because he wanted some taboo p*ssy. Same mistake many men make, especially the ones in power. Look at Ahhhnold and his ugly ass mistress, what the f*ck was on his mind that day.

Peaks&Valleys said:
Like dasein said, I'm waiting to see how the chips fall on this one. You don't get to be a billionaire by laying down for people and letting them fvck you over, while not having a few aces up your sleave. This chick, V. Whatever, is living in fantasy land right now, thinking she's going to be the next Kim K. with a reality show and instant fame.

Yes, this Donald Sterling may be an ass hole, but the ends don't justify the means here.
Agreed. He's not an idiot. People, in particular liberals and minorities, make the mistake of thinking that all bigots are idiots. He just HAS to be, right? I mean, how could a guy, gulp, just not like black people if he's educated and intelligent? Adolf Hitler was an idiot, right?

There's simply an epidemic of shallow, sheep minded people in this country right now. All over the world for that matter.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Jaylan hit the nail on hte head. AS a black guy I know there are different types of white people. There are conservative traditional white people. THere are liberal white people. There are artsy white people. There are emo white people. There are skin head white people. There are redneck white people. There are wall street business white people. There are frat boy waspy white people. There are white trailer trash white people. There are music head white people, there are articulate intellectual white people, all white people aren't alike. Sterling is a particular type of racist white guy, but not all white people are racist. All white people do not act like sterling. I'm married to one dammit.

But, when you flip the script, there are no classes of black epople. It's just black people and white people do not understand how this pisses black people off.
'

from this very thred

Donald Sterling says a few innocuous things about blacks

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2146023&postcount=10

from a mod no less

lol nothing is hurting me. I have a nice house, a nice job, a nice wife, I'm not hurting for **** buddy.

That's the problem. How can I be viewed on my own merits, when you refuse to view me on my own merits.

If sterling would have came out on the audio tape and said "I don't want you hanging out with thugged out black guys" not a god damn thing would have been done. **** i don't want my wife or side piece hanging out wiht thugged out black guys lol. I think we're all pretty much anti thugged out black guys.

Had sterling came out on the tape and said "look I can't complete with these black guys in the bedroom department with their big ****s and ****, so you must want big black **** or something" he would have gotten blasted, their would have been an uproar.. but he'd be part of the NBA still because he has a particular fear and it's something alot of men can justify. I dont' want my wife hanging out with guys with 10 inch ****s either lol.

but he didn't say any of that. "black guys". Do you know how many different types of black guys there are? My old best friend is a basketball playing black guy, my other is a music head blck guy. I'm a nerdy black guy. A dude like muselman, is a beef head / gym rat black guy. You have businessman black guys like magic johnson. You have smart black guys, you have country black guys. YOu have ghetto black guys, you have preppy black guys. You have gay black guys. There are a lot of different types of black guys, but no one ever states this, it's "black guys problems" or "the problem with blacks" and we're more diverse than that.

I should not have to answer for ghetto black people in the hood no more than Danger should have to answer for skin head white people in trailer parks. But that's what it boils down to.
Good Lord this is on point! +10

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
But when racism against whites is brought up......suddenly the media and leftists are all about "whites are in power so it is impossible to be racist against them", based upon the top 1% of whites.

Surely if blacks can't be judged by the actions of 15% of their race, then whites can't be deemed victimless in racism because 1% of their race holds most of the power.
I understand where you're coming from, believe me I do, but there are financial/political incentives behind most of this and it's source can be traced to........white people (some say more specifically, Jewish). Is there a black person alive who owns/runs any mainstream media company?

I'm not blaming any particular race, I think it's motivated by simple greed/power. It just so happens that the people with this influence are made up of a common race.

People will co-opt any "movement" that they benefit from.

I wouldn't get too caught up in blaming one political party, they're all in on it. No one is going to stick their neck out if there isn't enough financial incentive, in other words, they don't give a f-ck.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^Lol, what are you and dasein smoking? People all over the media and online recognize that this Stiviano chick is a gold digger with an axe to grind against the Sterlings. No one sees her as a hero as all. Shes simply the Afro-Latina messenger helped shine light on a douchebag like Sterling.

And lmao @ people caring about laws with regard to Sterling's rights. Who gives a fvk about some racist, discriminatory slumlords privacy. Im sure his tenants, former potential tenants, and others who hes crossed paths with care could use some rights and laws on their side. And Ive actually read reports that Sterling consented to the taping.

Either way...the ends totally justified the means in my mind. This old jerkoff isnt deserving of any sympathy.Bingo.

Some folks wanna pretend black folks never get the short end of the stick in the media. We most certainly do. And as someone who does spend some of his news watching hours paying attention to conservative radio and tv across the country, they most certainly have no problems throwing minorities under the bus the same way some folks feel that the left leaning media only throws upper class whites under the bus.

Michael Savage and Mark Levin are faves of mine. These dudes are very confrontational, feisty, and loud. Mark Levin at least doesnt often come across as a xenophobic idiot (despite attracting that kind of audience)....but Savage surely comes off that way, and comes off as sexist and racist sometimes too. Either way, I do recognize they make entertaining radio. But Savage isnt the worst. You listen to radio from the South or in more white metro areas, and you are left scratching your head at the idiocy of some folks calling in to radio shows to talk about the Sterling issue.
The problem is, because it's a race issue, people seem to be looking past the other issues at play here. They're letting their emotions get involved and looking at this whole thing subjectively.

I feel the other issues are important as well, and if this chick walks away from this thing scott free, then it's setting a dangerous precedent we're setting, with a very slippery slope.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't do anything illegal. Immoral? maybe. Hoeish lol? Defiantly. Illegal? She's not blackmailing him, so no.

I mean, come on. There is a big difference between NSA spying on you to keep tabs on you and a hoe you are banging taping your phone to out you as being a bigot lol. On this very forum we preach to dudes to use keyloggers to find out i their girls are cheating on them. It's a sword that cuts both ways.

If Sterling's rights quote unquote are violated by this girl taping a private convo than a woman who you are married with for 5 years rights are violated if you caught her cheating by installing a keylogger on her private pc. There is no difference.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
She didn't do anything illegal. Immoral? maybe. Hoeish lol? Defiantly. Illegal? She's not blackmailing him, so no.

I mean, come on. There is a big difference between NSA spying on you to keep tabs on you and a hoe you are banging taping your phone to out you as being a bigot lol. On this very forum we preach to dudes to use keyloggers to find out i their girls are cheating on them. It's a sword that cuts both ways.

If Sterling's rights quote unquote are violated by this girl taping a private convo than a woman who you are married with for 5 years rights are violated if you caught her cheating by installing a keylogger on her private pc. There is no difference.
Really?

Huge difference.

And who preaches keyloggers?? I've never used one, and never plan on using one.

And yes, she did do something illegal. She taped his conversation without him giving his consent.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Shes simply the Afro-Latina messenger helped shine light on a douchebag like Sterling.
She has an angry ex wife trying to take her cars and apartment as part of her divorce claims. How to answer this outside of court? Send a message, "f with me? I f with you. Let's see how you like your divorce settlement being messed with." Is this conjecture? Yes. Am I certain of it? of course not. But I've been around long enough to know that things aren't always as they seem, and there are some big continuity errors in this whole thing. I also win lots of bets and poker games.

I am starting to have a pretty good hunch that what we are hearing is the tail end of a conversation that began something like "get your fat ass old wife off my back or I'm gonna start balling every NBA player I can including on your team and posting it all over the net, Magic said he's ready!" or the like. And -then- and only then, roll tape.

Jaylan said:
And lmao @ people caring about laws with regard to Sterling's rights. Who gives a fvk about some racist, discriminatory slumlords privacy.
Apparently the NAACP did, giving him awards in 2009 and preparing to give him another award before this broke. Wait a minute, why aren't we hearing about -that- in mainstream media? Yet you are ready to instantly accept that he gave permission to be taped? From whom?

Jaylan said:
Either way...the ends totally justified the means in my mind. This old jerkoff isnt deserving of any sympathy.Bingo.
Oh I don't have any sympathy for him, but haven't decided whether that's due to his being a racist, a dumb AFC, or stupid enough to have all that money and not hire a pro fixer like me to keep the wolves at bay. The difference between miserable rich people and happy rich people is paying me $500 an hour to keep them from landing themselves in miserable land.

I don't know what you are getting at with the rest of the post and don't know who those media folks are.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Just to clarify, there was a book called "The Key Logger: A Forbidden Glimpse into the True Nature of Women". Most of the recent discussions on key loggers have centered around that. Anyway, in that book the author had a key logger set up on HIS computer. He would then let his girls use it to check their Facebook, email, and such and thus steal their passwords. He could then check her private messages and such at his leisure.

I don't know if that changes the legality any, I'm not a lawyer. But I wouldn't recommend doing such a thing, I've never been a snoop. Most women tend to be though, lol.