Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On Donald Sterling....

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Its really not up in the air.
Clearly you havent been following sports news and insiders. If they get the votes, Sterling is out. End of story. Given his reputation, and given the image and expectations of NBA representatives, his suit will fall dead in the water. You can bet money on that.
Without going into detail, having done legal and arbitration involving the NBA in the past, I can assure you it is not as cut an dried as you or whatever your media sources think. It could turn out that a vote removes Sterling, he accepts that, and that's the end of it, or not. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
You are as bad as Sterling. Whites are not allowed to complain about racism.
Youre allowed to complain...just make your own thread and stop your habit of hijacking thread. This thread is about Donald Sterling. This is not a thread for you to derail and complain about your own grievances (yet again). The only reason I even replied to you the last couple times is to show everyone how determined you are to do this in threads.

Same sh!t, different thread. If you cared that much about your topic you'd make your own thread instead of always trying to derail someone elses. Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled thread. No point in allowing myself to get sucked into a derailment attempt.
dasein said:
Without going into detail, having done legal and arbitration involving the NBA in the past, I can assure you it is not as cut an dried as you or whatever your media sources think. It could turn out that a vote removes Sterling, he accepts that, and that's the end of it, or not. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.
At the end of the day I think he will be out of the league. The dude is old as hell. I doubt he will wanna sit and deal with this during the last years of his life. Let him take his money and bounce. He will make a pretty penny from selling the Clippers, since they dont stink anymore.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Donald Sterling aka Donald Tokowitz is a member of the tribe. However now that this atrocity has occurred he's magically morphed into the evil "white" boogeyman. He's now an honorary member of us lowly goyim :rockon:

Meanwhile since this horrendous act of Tokowitz's crime think and the proceeding leftoid media frenzy.....radio silence on 3 new black on white murders around the nation and a group of "youth" reminding another school kid of his white privilege.

But Donald Sterling Said WHAT!!!??!!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every lawyer for the government, from local DA to US Atty General have a great deal of discretion in whom they choose to prosecute. As far as what a law was intended to do, that would be best indicated by looking at the legislature that passed it, i.e. legislative intent. Hate crime bills are passed by liberal congresses, not conservative ones. So Congress may have very well intended it to never apply to white people. Maybe that's racist, but they are Congress; the Constitution says their word is the law until courts say otherwise.

White people get really upset about hate crimes not applying to them, but it's not the cops and the courts being racist. Their beef should be with the law itself. A hate crime is a crime that never would have happened if not for the hate. Do skinheads pick out random white people to drag behind trucks? No. Do thugged-out black guys also commit just as much crime toward other black people? Yes. When those same thugs pick out a white victim instead of a black one, is that a hate crime? No, it's not. Even when race plays a factor in the choice of a victim, that is still not enough to be a hate crime.

Is that fair? I don't know. I don't have any sense of fairness left in regard to the law. My law professors beat it out of me.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, I called it. This is your agenda in any thread mentioning race, which is why I'm highlighting your behavior so others can take note of the trend. We've seen it time and time again.

You always try and turn the discussion to what sucks for white people and how bad they have it. You did it in the Ukraine-Russia invasion thread, you do it in dating threads the indian guys create, you do it whenever people discuss a black issue, and you do it many other times whenever race is even a small component of a discussion. Thread-jack extraordinaire.

At least ask OP to change the topic to "race and being white in america" or something. :p

Enjoy your thread.

PS - in reality youre the one crying, crying for attention to your agenda and grievances. You know people will ignore your threads, so you have to thread jack in order to get noticed. Reminds me of an attention starved tween -__-

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The liberal argument regarding the 14th Amendment would be one of Congressional intent. Congress meant for it to apply to recently freed slaves during reconstruction. I don't think anyone in 1868 could have conceived of the idea of white people not getting equal protection under the law. Over the years, the Supremes have expanded its application to women and other racial minorities. But it's still shaky ground for a straight white guy to make an equal protection argument and win. It usually requires extraordinary circumstances far beyond prosecutor's discretion.

Once again, is that fair? It depends on the judge. That's the only person's answer to that question that matters.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Human Beings are prejudiced by nature.

Racism is just one form of prejudice among many.

It's a timeless argument.

Sterling has affected the NBA's reputation (aka hurt their pockets). Most people don't care about racism itself, it only becomes an issue because of politics (votes) and money.

The NBA and NAACP don't care about black people anymore than McDonald's or Walmart.

Jules_Winfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
Human Beings are prejudiced by nature.

Racism is just one form of prejudice among many.

It's a timeless argument.

Sterling has affected the NBA's reputation (aka hurt their pockets). Most people don't care about racism itself, it only becomes an issue because of politics (votes) and money.

The NBA and NAACP don't care about black people anymore than McDonald's or Walmart.
Humans are not prejudiced by nature, it's learned.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jules_Winfield said:
From living in "vibrant" neighbourhoods and forced dieversity :p

Your statements bullsh!t btw. Even babies show a predilection to other babies and adults who look more like them. Humans from the dawn of time have shown prejudice toward an outgroup. This has been common knowledge to any non wishful thinking sh!tlib. Ease up on the "equalist" femcunt boilerplate eh? These are grown men you're speaking with here.

EDIT:

Danger said:
Jaylan the racist is going to haaaaaate you now tits.
Now? I should send you a screenshot of my user CP, you'll laugh your ass. As for gaylan's racism. His/her "bigger government, more political correctness, more welfare whitey, whitey's the debbil" memes aside It's probably the only thing I honestly commend the ..guy? for. Race always comes first, no matter what. That goes for fatal jay, BB, warrior and pretty much every black poster we have here. For that I take my hat off.

Last edited:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say this about "Hate Crimes" They are fvcking "thought crimes" and feel good legislation that should be abolished. Yes I'm black, and this is what I believe. When you start down the road of persecuting a man for what he THINKS and not for what he DOES you have jumped on a slippery slope towards totalitarianism.

It doesn't matter why I murder you, it's still murder. And nobody ever says, let's murder this black, kike, gay or chink and then decide...oh wait, that's a hate crime...let's not do that! That doesn't happen.

It's stupid. It's one of those laws that FEEEEEEEEEEELS GOOD but does nothing in reality to teach different groups to respect each other's humanity. Hell I pointed out to my white roommate that he's the only person not protected under a hate crime law. He's as liberal as they come and he never thought of it like that.

Here's the problem, the people who have really do hate other groups use these laws as a rallying point to draw more people to their side. "See how WE are being persecuted! We aren't being protected, THE OTHER is!" When in actuality we are all just people. It's divide and conquer and it works.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
From living in "vibrant" neighbourhoods and forced dieversity :p

Your statements bullsh!t btw. Even babies show a predilection to other babies and adults who look more like them. Humans from the dawn of time have shown prejudice toward an outgroup. This has been common knowledge to any non wishful thinking sh!tlib. Ease up on the "equalist" femcunt boilerplate eh? These are grown men you're speaking with here.

EDIT:

Now? I should send you a screenshot of my user CP, you'll laugh your ass. As for gaylan's racism. His/her "bigger government, more political correctness, more welfare whitey, whitey's the debbil" memes aside It's probably the only thing I honestly commend the ..guy? for. Race always comes first, no matter what. That goes for fatal jay, BB, warrior and pretty much every black poster we have here. For that I take my hat off.

Do not assume you know my thoughts or I will assume I know yours. Nobody likes that so stop it. If you think race always comes first with me then one could think the same of you, that's the only logical thought isn't it? So does race come first with you sir?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jules_Winfield said:
Complete bullsh*t.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Race always comes first, no matter what. That goes for fatal jay, BB, warrior and pretty much every black poster we have here. For that I take my hat off.
Ha, yeah, agreed. Funny enough, it's really like that across the board. Name me one single solitary black human being of voting age in the United States that cast a vote someone not named Obama. ONE. Talk about race-first.....that's all it's about, 100%.

When us whiteys mention race, it's "check yo priv'lege". Exhibit A: I was going to start my own thread about violence against whites just to see what gaylan would say then, since I wouldn't have been derailing another thread. How long would that thread last on this board? 4 hours?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clarence Thomas has to be the least sympathetic human being on the planet. He was born in one of the last neighborhoods in the US to not have indoor plumbing. His family were descendants of slaves and spoke an African dialect in their home. Other black kids made fun of him for being so poor.

He grew up to have no sympathy for anyone, period. If you have a problem, that problem is your own damn fault. His court opinions are brutal. In one case, a black man was railroaded by a corrupt racist prosecutor who lied and faked evidence. Many years later he admitted it on his death bed, and they let the guy out of jail. The black guy sued, and the case went all the way to the USSC. The general rule was that the man couldn't get money, but the case was so overwhelmingly one-sided that the courts couldn't decide. Clarence Thomas was the deciding vote, and said 'tough luck. You don't get anything.'

The Supremes run a wacky show, because they can't be fired. They are known to nap or read books and newspapers during arguments. As a lawyer, getting in front of the USSC is the biggest event of your life. And they often don't even pay attention. It is an unspoken rule that attorneys before the court must never point out that a judge is sleeping or not paying attention. They would probably throw you out the door and never let you back in.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
big game 4 comeback

Miraculous comeback from 16 down in the 4th quarter in Game 4 vs. OKC.

Evidence that supports that DS is just a hurt cuckold:

“The girl is black. I like her. I’m jealous that she’s with other black guys. I want her. So what the hell, can’t I in private tell her, you know, ‘I don’t want you to be with anybody’?” the man purported to be Sterling says in the new tape, according to RadarOnline.

“I’m trying to have sex with her. I’m trying to play with her,” the man also says. “You know, if you (are trying) to have sex with a girl and you’re talking with her privately, you don’t think anybody’s there. You may say anything in the world. What difference does it make?

“I know I’m wrong, what I said was wrong,” Sterling is heard saying on the tape released Thursday. “But I never thought a private conversation would go anywhere out to the public. I didn’t want her to bring anybody to my game because I was jealous. I mean, I’m being honest.”

What's even more pathetic is he gave her $1.8 million of presents and never even got to bang her!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ppers-week-Microsoft-billionaire-running.html

Donald not too long ago gave his wife control of his half of the team (with an OK to sell it). Shes now shopping around the team, in order to possibly sell the whole thing. I told yall the NBA had this one in the bag thanks to the agreed upon rules in their constitution.

Itd be funny if that earlier speculation about Oprah was true. Imagine that? All I can think about is Oprah giving the players gifts in that funny way she always does it.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that chick he said "everyone wants to bang" is nasty looking.