Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On Donald Sterling....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to bring that to a discussion that we have here quite often, how do you think that makes you feel if you were the said black person?

the black guy in question is 50 something year old magic johnson. First of all he's got the AIDS lol. I doubt she is ****ing him. But magic johnson is the most likable dude on earth.

I mean, do you really not see the hyprocicy of this all on this forum? in life in general?

I Mean I know you mean well, but think about what you're saying. Just me being black lol, means that you can't take pictures with me. I can have a drink with you, we can watch a movie together as friends, we can kick it at starbucks drinking lattes together. We can work together, but dammit let a female take a picture with me and now she's a mudshark. That's off limits. Doesn't matter how i present myself, becuase magic johnson is the most, non threatening black guy on earth lol, doesn't matter how I don't live up to stereotypes or anything, I'm black and because I"m black "i can understand where he's coming from"

yet at the same time the race threads pop up and dudes are always like "man the only problem you see is with you. no one cares about race" you obviously do!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really gets under my skin becuase I can relate to Magic Johnson. I'm more than just a "black dude". That's all you want to relegate him to. It's magic johnson. Damn near every movie theater out here is owned by him. He owns restaurants, he's the best point guard to ever play in the NBA. There are a lot of other reasons why a person would want to take a picture with Magic Johnson than him being black is my point.

It just goes back to the old adage, no matter what you do, you're still a n!gger. I hate to use that type of language but that's how it's said. You can start a business, you can be articulate, you can read books, you can have interesting and unique hobbies, and to a lot of people you are still just a @@@@@@.. a dude that women can't take pictures with, or be seen with in public and not be questioned. You can still understand it, no matter how accomplished I am, when people talk bad or down about being seen with me, because hey, I'm still black.

And that sucks.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all Backbreaker i am black. Secondly, i get where you are coming from but i disagree. Sterling was not just talking about Magic Johnson. He is referring to the black athletes that this groupie chick is taking pictures and partying with. Black urban athletes and black young culture is very sexually aggressive. This is a fact. So its Guido culture. So are some European cultures etc...its not a race thing. Young black men are just one of many races that really put their sexuality on blast. So chances are that if she is hanging out with these dudes, she is prob being sexually approached by them. And if she is a groupie she is prob getting smashed by them.

Im just saying i would not be comfortable with my gf taking pics with a bunch of black athletes. Many of these guys are very promiscuous and have game. Heck Magic had sex with 1000's of women. I grew up around these dudes and im basically one of them. I wouldnt want her hanging with Guido dudes either. Becuz i know these types of dudes most likely have the game to smash my girl. Its their culture.

I would rather her hang around emo beta white dudes becuz for some reason the average white cubicle worker dude has been emasculated and has suppressed his sexuality to the point of being almost asexual (no offense to white dudes). This is does not apply to Red Pill white dudes.

Im not defending Sterling. He is a racist piece of s***. But i had a similar discussion with a gf in the past about hanging out with guys like these athletes and thug type dudes. You are asking for trouble. If this were the black chess club team i would not be saying the same thing. But these are multi million $ athletes. Dont pretend like its the same thing.

The dude is just saying dont put in on the internet and dont bring the dude to the games. He is still a bigot and has done racist actions in the past. I dont like the recordings but on a small level i get what he is saying.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Damn near every movie theater out here is owned by him. He owns restaurants, he's the best point guard to ever play in the NBA.
FWIW his movie theaters failed. He doesn't own any movie theaters now. He is the best point guard and one of the best all around players in NBA history.

Also, if people see these pictures with black athletes like Matt Kemp people DO assume she's banging them. Black people, white people, liberals who hate this guy and conservatives who defend him. People just assume black athletes are *****s who bang everything. I guarantee you if she was shown on this forum with Matt Kemp or anyone else (probably not Magic) guys here would say they were banging.

That's our own prejudice.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but the NBA is a private organization. The issue isn't about privacy or free speech, just bad PR. Companies do this regularly. If something disparaging is made public they can and do take action to protect their image. I'd only have a problem with it if "legal" action were taken, that would be entirely f-cked up.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
My point being, the NBA as a whole can't look it's fan base, or it's players in the face and act like nothing happened. DS put them in a corner.
The NBA would have lost a sh*t ton of money had they not come down hard with the ban hammer. Just imagine how many advertisers would have boycotted if they just shrugged and said, "Hey it was an illegally taped private conversation, what do you want us to do?"

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
But the whole planet over can judge and punish ALL white men because a mere 1% are in the top income bracket?
We all know what is going to happen here.

White men are going to be pushed, and pushed, and pushed. When they become the minority and become emasculated past the point of no return, they will freak out. And that's why Neo-Nazi type revolutions will occur, and people (most likely the controlling minority-because MA-jority) will get massacred. Except for when this happens, the white power stuff won't seem so evil since I'm sure they'll be some racism from others towards whites, furthering the anger.

Take the Neo-Nazi gangs in prisons now. They started out as a way for white minority prisoners to protect themselves. They quickly became the most notorious and vicious and most powerful gang in the country. Blacks or Hispanics could not compete with them, at all.

You see it in South Africa too. When you piss off the guys in power, people get killed. The whites still control the resources.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
We all know what is going to happen here.

White men are going to be pushed, and pushed, and pushed. When they become the minority and become emasculated past the point of no return, they will freak out. And that's why Neo-Nazi type revolutions will occur, and people (most likely the controlling minority-because MA-jority) will get massacred. Except for when this happens, the white power stuff won't seem so evil since I'm sure they'll be some racism from others towards whites, furthering the anger.

Take the Neo-Nazi gangs in prisons now. They started out as a way for white minority prisoners to protect themselves. They quickly became the most notorious and vicious and most powerful gang in the country. Blacks or Hispanics could not compete with them, at all.

You see it in South Africa too. When you piss off the guys in power, people get killed. The whites still control the resources.

:yawn:

Oh well, another thread indirectly-related-to-race goes down the drain.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think not being allowed to go to Clippers games is a pretty funny excuse for a punishment. There's a long list of sports teams I wouldn't mind being banned from watching.

Sterling will make back his $2.5 mil from the Clippers long before he is forced to sell the team. And when he does sell it, he'll likely make a nice profit.

I think it was Chris Rock who said that Shaq has money, but the old white man who signs his paycheck has wealth. Anyone wealthy enough to own an NBA team is never going to punished in any sort of meaningful way.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DMSR76 said:
:yawn:

Oh well, another thread indirectly-related-to-race goes down the drain.
People need to come to grips with this race deal. It's a point that needs to be discussed, not pushed aside. How in the holy hell could this thread not delve into race?? It's about DONALD STERLING.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I still think not being allowed to go to Clippers games is a pretty funny excuse for a punishment. There's a long list of sports teams I wouldn't mind being banned from watching.

Sterling will make back his $2.5 mil from the Clippers long before he is forced to sell the team. And when he does sell it, he'll likely make a nice profit.

I think it was Chris Rock who said that Shaq has money, but the old white man who signs his paycheck has wealth. Anyone wealthy enough to own an NBA team is never going to punished in any sort of meaningful way.
Reminds me of my company. Once you get invited to be an owner, you're sort of in a position of power. It takes a lot of time and effort to remove you once you have that stock, so in essence you sort of have them by the balls. That's why they screen so hard.

I see Sterling in a similar position here. Yeah, they can ban him and fine him and all that, but he still OWNS a team. It won't be easy getting rid of him. He'll make out like a bandit.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
First of all Backbreaker i am black. Secondly, i get where you are coming from but i disagree. Sterling was not just talking about Magic Johnson. He is referring to the black athletes that this groupie chick is taking pictures and partying with. Black urban athletes and black young culture is very sexually aggressive. This is a fact. So its Guido culture. So are some European cultures etc...its not a race thing. Young black men are just one of many races that really put their sexuality on blast. So chances are that if she is hanging out with these dudes, she is prob being sexually approached by them. And if she is a groupie she is prob getting smashed by them.

Im just saying i would not be comfortable with my gf taking pics with a bunch of black athletes. Many of these guys are very promiscuous and have game. Heck Magic had sex with 1000's of women. I grew up around these dudes and im basically one of them. I wouldnt want her hanging with Guido dudes either. Becuz i know these types of dudes most likely have the game to smash my girl. Its their culture.

I would rather her hang around emo beta white dudes becuz for some reason the average white cubicle worker dude has been emasculated and has suppressed his sexuality to the point of being almost asexual (no offense to white dudes). This is does not apply to Red Pill white dudes.

Im not defending Sterling. He is a racist piece of s***. But i had a similar discussion with a gf in the past about hanging out with guys like these athletes and thug type dudes. You are asking for trouble. If this were the black chess club team i would not be saying the same thing. But these are multi million $ athletes. Dont pretend like its the same thing.

The dude is just saying dont put in on the internet and dont bring the dude to the games. He is still a bigot and has done racist actions in the past. I dont like the recordings but on a small level i get what he is saying.

No. He said don't bring black people to his games. Listen if he had a problem with her hanging out with an individual or former nba players then you say their names or their titles (basketball players). Now she knew what he meant, but she also knew how it sounded and would play out. If I make a statement about don't bring the jews to the country club and you know I'm talking about the 4 jewish guys I'm working on a contract with...it could easily sound like I'm saying Jews aren't allowed at my country club on a recording. I get that. But I still would get the Jews being pissed if they heard it. And I doubt I'd be able to make them see my point of view in a media storm. You can try to explain one on one, but you won't beat the media machine.

And honestly, after you know 400-500 years of being second class citizens, its hard not to be sensitive to racial issues. I deal with them everyday in real life so I usually ignore it online, I usually avoid these threads. Hell just yesterday I had an older white woman refuse to get in the elevator with me. I was wearing a damn suit on the way to a meeting. That sort of **** just gets old man. You get tired of being treated like that. Who needs this stress. You can't change the minds of people who refuse to see a problem and that goes both ways and all colors.
Anyway that trecherous bytch was on tv rollerblading and playing in the street for the paparazzi without a care in the world on the news. Do. Not. Trust. Women. Learn this lesson.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He got what he deserved. With the comments on tape and his past record of discrimination, you cannot be allowed to represent a diverse and global brand like the NBA. Any of us would be fired from an international or diverse company as well. You just cant be a publicly known hater of any kind and think youll be allowed to be in a position of power.

Some folks will try to minimize what the dude did...or talk about him employing minorities, or his philanthropy...but you dont give with one hand and take with the other. All of these quotes are rather damning...and he just hurts the NBA.

Homeboy was a stone cold racist, and obviously didnt like blacks, latinos, or asians. I dare anyone to read all of those quotes and tell me Sterling didnt get what he deserved. He may have freedom of speech and right to privacy (which Ive seen people complain about online), but the NBA is a private entity with its own constitution, bylaws, and a right to freedom of association. Folks should have learned their lesson with Marge Schott and the Cincinnati Reds. You cant let this kind of sh!t fester.

PS - Shame on the NBA and the NAACP for turning a blind eye for so long. Money corrupts. The LA Chapter of the NAACP can go kick rocks for all I care. They actually gave this man an award in the past. Lol wut?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Yep. Money.

In fact all your posts on this topic have been well thought out and articulate.

This is the only point you made I just can't get behind. I don't agree with the idea of "leave the old white men to their racist thoughts, eventually they'll just die out" line of thinking. because these men have influence and these attitudes are much more pervasive in society than the media would have us believe.

For example here.

Try telling some black graduate getting turned down for job interviews when his white pears, with equal CVs, are getting offers that he should just laugh it off.

Because getting aids is comparable to being a openly racist when you think no-ones watching?
Ive worried about this when job hunting...because I have a foreign first name thats legitimately from ancient times, but a last name that is 45% black/55% white based on census date. Thats to say that 45% of people with my last name are black.

So by looking at my full name, people would not be able to really pin down where Im from. My first name is just odd and different for most people. And while I dont have a black sounding name...Ive read that foreign names or hard to pronounce names can have a similar affect on callbacks. Which sucks a lot...because my full name is only 3 damn syllables. Ive tried to think its the lame job market keeping me from the career I really want...but sometimes I just dont know.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sterling

Warrior74 said:
No. He said don't bring black people to his games.
If you read it carefully it looks like he was butthurt because he knows she is sleeping with those jocks.

If I were him I would use the cuckold card.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
If you read it carefully it looks like he was butthurt because he knows she is sleeping with those jocks.

That would be the worst thing he could do. This country has absolutely no use for cuckolds. They'll side with the b*tch every time. She'll just cry abuse or something.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:

I agree. He's a billionaire with a side chic, nobody is gonna give him love on any card. He's the 1% and the masses love to see a 1% "get taken down" as if this is going to really hurt him. Sure it might hurt his "legacy" but at 81 does he really care about that? Maybe, I dunno, I've never been a billionaire. But I know a guy like me wouldn't give two shyts about it, give me the money and the courts and let the rabble have the rest.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To quote William Munny, "Deserve's got nothing to do with it." In this life you aren't owed shyt. That means if you belong to a club and they don't like the cut of your jib, they can kick you out. I don't know about Sterling but I'd rather hang out with like-minded people than fight to belong to a club that won't have me.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
The NBA would have lost a sh*t ton of money had they not come down hard with the ban hammer. Just imagine how many advertisers would have boycotted if they just shrugged and said, "Hey it was an illegally taped private conversation, what do you want us to do?"
'

yep. that wasn't gonna fly in this instance.