On American Women

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hello love! How are you doing? I have some great news for you. Maybe I will call you tonight. Have a great day!"

I waited awhile and texted her back "hey, I've been very busy. What's the great news?"

Then she replied

"I am sure that you will love it! Haha so I will call you tonight or you call me?"

I replied "ok. we will talk tonight"

Now, what could this news be?
It's not news. It's an old ploy to get you to call her. She'll make some BS thing sound newsworthy if you fall for it and call her. Ignoring her calls, she devised this up. Smart! Play her.

Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
It's not news. It's an old ploy to get you to call her. She'll make some BS thing sound newsworthy if you fall for it and call her. Ignoring her calls, she devised this up. Smart! Play her.

LOL You are the man! I was just thinking the SAME thing. I bet if I call her, she doesn't even answer to see if I keep calling. Classic sh!t test.

She is trying to game me with an "intrigue text".

It's the same thing we do to women. Notice, I never said I would call her. I just said "ok, we will talk tonight".

Thanks Mr Me, I was thinking of calling her but now I will not. Think she will call?

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What bothers me about your church going Brazilian chick is her trying to get you to go to her church. That's like she wants to change you. She hopes you become a "believer" so she can then have a relationship with you that won't be frowned upon by her congregation and/or family. The thing is, that shows no regard for YOU as a person and what YOU want and what YOU wish to believe. It's all about what she wants.

My current GF is religious. I'm not. But she doesn't try to get me to believe and I don't try to talk her out of going to church. I think her beliefs are superstitions and nonsensical, but I'm not there because of her beliefs, so we don't have to agree. Her beliefs don't seem to stop her from fornicating, and a male/female relationship is about letting each other be who they are, to believe what they wish, and fornicating! So it works for me.

Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
What bothers me about your church going Brazilian chick is her trying to get you to go to her church. That's like she wants to change you. She hopes you become a "believer" so she can then have a relationship with you that won't be frowned upon by her congregation and/or family. The thing is, that shows no regard for YOU as a person and what YOU want and what YOU wish to believe. It's all about what she wants.

My current GF is religious. I'm not. But she doesn't try to get me to believe and I don't try to talk her out of going to church. I think her beliefs are superstitions and nonsensical, but I'm not there because of her beliefs, so we don't have to agree. Her beliefs don't seem to stop her from fornicating, and a male/female relationship is about letting each other be who they are, to believe what they wish, and fornicating! So it works for me.

I liked this Brazilian girl alot in the beginning. I couldn't wait to meet her but after the date I wasn't sure. Now that a few days has passed, I have forgotten about her. I need a physical connection with a girl if she wants to remain on my radar and this girl has fallen off.

I guess that is why she is playing these games. I'm not sure what she hopes to accomplish. I have another girl ready to put out for me so the Brazilian girl is done.

How should I continue to play her? Keep ignoring her or is there more I can do? This could be a fun learning experience if nothing else.

Reaction score
The brazilian girl called!

I am gaming her. She said she MIGHT kiss on the second date. We are still talking on the phone. We are talking about all sorts of things. She is getting emotional. I am working it! Church has been put on the backburner. I am working her emotions.

I am winning this game! I am going to get a second date and see how far I can get with her without the religious BS.

Mr. Me was right as usual. The "great news" thing was some garbage I don't even remember. She was just testing me.

IamMyownMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuzzx-no worries man. We'll probably just have to agree to disagree or maybe we are splitting hairs at this point?

I'd say splitting hairs, cause I could even use your food analogy to support my opinion.

I don't go to a buffet and eat just one food, I love to try all the different flavors, much the same with women, but at the end of the day it is still food even though it may taste different.

Even though you haven't said it explicitly, I think you are implying that there are cultural differences which there are and you have to tread lightly so as not too offend the locals. For example, Thai people do not show much affection in public. I remember a couple of girls I knew in Thailand wanted to take a group picture when the day I was leaving. I put my arms around them without thinking about it and they were both quite embarassed, but they still send me emails over three years later so it must not have been too bad for them.

Anyways this has been a good thread. Hopefully tomorrow I'm off to Victoria falls and Saturday if I can book a spot, maybe run the rapids of the gorge on the Zambezi River.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
Mr. Me was right as usual. The "great news" thing was some garbage I don't even remember. She was just testing me.
You failed by answering her. She WAS testing you to see if she could still get your attention. You're on her hook. You want to game her, then don't sit and have a chat session on the phone. Get her out on a date, on your terms, and kiss the little garota. That or next her.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
The brazilian girl called!

I am gaming her. She said she MIGHT kiss on the second date. We are still talking on the phone. We are talking about all sorts of things. She is getting emotional. I am working it! Church has been put on the backburner. I am working her emotions.

I am winning this game! I am going to get a second date and see how far I can get with her without the religious BS.
You're winning the game huh?

She called! She MIGHT kiss you on the second date, if you're lucky!

Sounds like you're holding the cards now. I'll bet all you have to do to now is snap your fingers and she'll drop to her knees and blow you.

Just don't abuse your power.....wouldn't want to "corrupt" such an innocent specimen.

Reaction score
STR8UP said:
You're winning the game huh?

She called! She MIGHT kiss you on the second date, if you're lucky!

Sounds like you're holding the cards now. I'll bet all you have to do to now is snap your fingers and she'll drop to her knees and blow you.

Just don't abuse your power.....wouldn't want to "corrupt" such an innocent specimen.
I remember what she told me last night when she called.

She tried to screw with me and she told me the big news is "I'm pregnant"... I knew right away she was messing with me. I threw the joke right back in her face and told her "good job! You should name it after me".. or something like that. But she laughed.

I'm not too concerned with this one. She is the one calling, texting, and chasing me.

It's amazing how the one's you aren't concerned about chase you, and the one's you chase don't seem as interested.

I don't care if the brazilian kisses me or not. I don't even care if I see her again. I AM holding the cards, because she does care if she never sees me again.

This is the attitude that will probably lead to me hooking up with her. She has already told me about AFC's who are begging her for marriage and crap like that.

Maybe I'll call her in a week when she's done Church Hopping.

Reaction score
samspade said:
You failed by answering her. She WAS testing you to see if she could still get your attention. You're on her hook. You want to game her, then don't sit and have a chat session on the phone. Get her out on a date, on your terms, and kiss the little garota. That or next her.

She is going church hopping in Chicago this weekend and I'm busy all week. Ofcourse I am trying to get her on another date. It may have to wait until next weekend and if it doesnt happen then, I will next.

I'm going to keep her on MY hook for another week.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evesman said:
Straightup, your passive aggressive posts are really getting out of control.

edit: Straightup, you're 37 years old, have nearly 7,000 posts and have been posting here for over 7 years. Ask yourself: would an intelligent, mature man resort to sarcastic taunting of another man who is trying to improve his life and quality of relationships just as you are?
When someone has been here for a year still thinks he's "gaming" a chick who "might" kiss him on the second date (not "might" as in we don't know, but "might" as in IF he jumps though her hoops), he needs a swift kick in the ass.

Edit- and YOU my friend, are either a chick, or an AFC enabler. My guess is that you are a chick.

Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Vlad do you have any capacity to travel in the next year? You are one of those guys that needs to take a 6 month vacation and just work on picking up women. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162184

Also guys, don't rule out cruiseships for meeting foreign chix.... theres tooooons of foreign women there.

www.cast-a-way.com <-- I used this service and got a call back the following week with a job.
Nah, I don't think I'll be able to travel in the next year. Brazilian chic texted me today saying she is having dreams about me and her running off to Brazil together.

She might be making it up to stroke my ego but I think I got her on the hook pretty good right now. She's heading out of town for the weekend so next weekend is my target date.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
Nah, I don't think I'll be able to travel in the next year. Brazilian chic texted me today saying she is having dreams about me and her running off to Brazil together.

She might be making it up to stroke my ego but I think I got her on the hook pretty good right now. She's heading out of town for the weekend so next weekend is my target date.
See that is the difference between a hor who is getting sexed by all kinds of guys and a woman who isn't having sex until she finds a relationship. The latter actually focuses on and latches to one man. Hors never care one bit about you know matter how good you have sex with them or anything else you do.

Reaction score
ketostix said:
See that is the difference between a hor who is getting sexed by all kinds of guys and a woman who isn't having sex until she finds a relationship. The latter actually focuses on and latches to one man. Hors never care one bit about you know matter how good you have sex with them or anything else you do.

I think even the Ho's can love you but you have to know how to keep them in line. If your pimp hand ever gets weak she will be out juggling other guys.

My guess is you have to keep your value high, let the hor know you can get other women with a phone call. And let her know if she lies or disrespects you she will be gone in a second.

Will the hor be faithful if she wants to keep you do all of the above things?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Since Rollo asked....

Rollo Tomassi said:
Just out of morbid curiosity, what happened to all these girls VLAD?:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162461
This is the BPD girl I have been posting about for the past week or 2. We are still in touch, but I think it's over now.

Funny you should ask about this one. We were supposed to meet twice and she flaked once, then I flaked.

I saw her back on the dating site this weekend, and I shot her a message asking if we can try for the 3rd time since it's the charm.

We are meeting Wednesday for drinks. This is just what I need to help me forget about the BPD girl. Plus I still have that Brazilian interested, so I am spinning plates!

I dont even remember who this girl was. Next....

I banged this girl on the first date. Banged her one more time after that. Then I got retarded and popped an Ambien when she was over and I was drinking too. I said all sorts of AFC sh!t to her. Scared her away for good. This was like a year ago.

This was an Asian girl I met online. She was completely psycho. She tried to email me this fourth of July because she wanted to hook up again. I told her no thanks.

This was some girl I used to work with. I was going to try and tap it, and we went for coffee once. After the coffee I lost interest for several reasons and I never pursued it.

Your thread start history reads like an AFC encyclopedia. Are any of these the same churchy girl you're going on about here?
I havent made a thread on church brazilian girl. She has been texting me from the car all day today. She said she would be proud to be in my family. Hinting that she wants to marry me and stuff. It's getting weird, but I think I hooked her good right now.