Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OMG I just beat the crap out of some guy...

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all the answers are good job or shame on you.

How long was he supposed to go look for help with out doing somthing. This guy has the skill to of killed the abuser but instead he just gave him some well deserved face hits. All you guys that say he was stupid for helping are pussies. I will tell that to your faces. My mother had a guy that was abusive and you know what the cops did?

Nothing!!!!!!!

You know what he did after the cops confronted him? Came after my mom...YOU know what I did Defended her. details ae ot needed.

But say some guy is beating the $hit out your mom! What are you going to do go run for help...weak!!

What about your woman or wife? GO get cops so they can tell him never do it again? WEAK!!

WHat about your Daughter? Her boyfriend just beat her aassss and she is at your doorstep bleeding. What do you do?

If you want to live your life afraid of being a man than never talk about not being an AFC AGIAN.

If you let a woman get beat than you are the worse F'n kind of AFC!!!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and How you going to call yourself a Don Juan when you won't defend a woman!!!!!!!!!!

:box: :nono:

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Next time, call the cops.

Getting yourself shot, stabbed, arrested, sued, whatever over a woman, especially one that is not family, friend or lover isn't very bright.

This is not meant as a flame or an insult.

Sitting in jail for several months and being sued for medical expenses will change your perpective in a hurry.

Over what? Some girl?

Getting yourself in trouble over some girl you don't even know is the epitome of AFC behavior.

lavalamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did the right thing. To defend someone when they need help is the right way in my opinion. It may not be always rational, but who said being rational all the time is right. We don't have emotions for nothing, sometimes we should also follow and do what we feel is right.
Although I also criticize your behavior; you attacked the guy because, you felt defending the girl was right AND you broke up with your girl. The second one is not a valid reason to physically harm someone.

lavalamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who know's maybe this guy had a good reason to be angry with his girl and maybe she deserved an ass kicking. You just never know.
Hey Fatality, nobody deserves ass-kicking, if she had done something terrible, he could have left her in a civil way. We are civilized, Right?
There is no need for violence ever. BUT if there is violence in the scene, just like in this thread, one should help to stop it in one way (physically) or another (calling the cops).

dondong

Reaction score
WTF!!! i can't believe what i am seeing, a site filled with homos and fags ur all a bunch of pussified *****es except for a couple of ppl who didn't take the girls side every single one of u sholuld be beaten up and left to die, i really don't expect anything else from u mother****ers raised by ur mothers, while ur father got that b****pregnant and never came back its normal that all of u gay****s THINK LIKE A GIRL!!!!u b*****d babies are all pathetic m**********i really would have joined in and beaten that ***** up myself, maybe the ***** deserved it remember u gay m******** its BROS before HOS, i hope that guy is looking for u now with his homies, cos i would really like to see the sh*t beaten out of the mother****er who started this thread.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dondong
WTF!!! i can't believe what i am seeing, a site filled with homos and fags ur all a bunch of pussified *****es except for a couple of ppl who didn't take the girls side every single one of u sholuld be beaten up and left to die, i really don't expect anything else from u mother****ers raised by ur mothers, while ur father got that b****pregnant and never came back its normal that all of u gay****s THINK LIKE A GIRL!!!!u b*****d babies are all pathetic m**********i really would have joined in and beaten that ***** up myself, maybe the ***** deserved it remember u gay m******** its BROS before HOS, i hope that guy is looking for u now with his homies, cos i would really like to see the sh*t beaten out of the mother****er who started this thread.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talk about additude and doing the right thing. You would rather see this guy get beat up for helping a person????

You are confused!

Bro's befoe ho's????? yet you want to kick this guys ass? Yet you say what he did was wrong????

all mixed up with no where to go.

dondong

Reaction score
IDIOT make some sense, get of that crack bro, its ****ing with ur brains and ur judgement is clouded.

now listen carefully!!! this guy beat up a bro and took the side of a hoe so the **** with him, i won't be surprised if the guy he jumped hunts him down and him and his homies break his ****ing face and legs, and that ***** is no more better off now than she was before, if they are bf gf he probably knows where she lives and hes mad with rage cos he got beaten up cos of this *****, guess whos he gonna take out the rage on?? its time to teach this kid a valuable lesson in life, this punk needs to get his teeth shoved down his throat, he deserves a good beating.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You have a very foul mouth.

There's nothing wrong with someone intervening when they see an assault taking place. Ultimately, that's what this was...a crime. If it were the woman hitting the guy instead, that would be a crime, too and intervening to stop it would have been okay, too.

The problem is that he started swinging before trying to talk...and THAT was where he made a mistake.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman in my area was shot to death by a crazy ex-boyfriend.
My state makes it bloody difficult/cumbersome to get a handgun for protection, and of course, begging the police for help never helps abused women either.
Right around the time of her killing many, many state troopers were just standing around, eating donuts and shooting the breeze protecting an *amateur* golf tournament on *private* property. Not that Tiger Woods or Chi Chi Rodgriguez deserve a publicly funded security detail either, but we're not talking about a major event here.

big dizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nishbuk I saw this thread and had to take a look. I WAS probably the biggest AFC because I wanted to be that knight in shining armor so bad. I wanted to rescue a girl from all the other scum bags out there. So when I say this, me being a big softy hopefully you will take it to heart. Alot of people say what if she always gets beat by the same guy and doesn't leave, what if she was asking for it, what if, what if, what if! There is absolutely no excuse to ever hit a women unless her ass is physically trying to kill you. You did the right thing Nishbuk. In fact a guy hitting a girl enrages me sooo much that I walk around hoping another guy will hit a girl in front of me. Just so I can beat the fvcking life out of this guy. This is coming from a guy who cried when his cat died, a guy who avoids a fight (with another guy) at all costs. In fact I'm getting sooo mad reading this I'm going out to try and find a woman beater right now so I can exercise my knuckles off of some idiots forehead!

Dizz

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HalfAddict
NISH don't listen to the haters

haters apathy leads to death.
yea, the guy feels bad enough as it is already, my goodness! Is there anyone here who has never made a bad decision b/c they were angry? Come on guys let he w/o sin cast the first stone.....

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

"lighten up Francis"

$5.00 virtual dollars to whoever can tell where that came from!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IDIOT make some sense, get of that crack bro, its ****ing with ur brains and ur judgement is clouded.

now listen carefully!!! this guy beat up a bro and took the side of a hoe so the **** with him, i won't be surprised if the guy he jumped hunts him down and him and his homies break his ****ing face and legs, and that ***** is no more better off now than she was before, if they are bf gf he probably knows where she lives and hes mad with rage cos he got beaten up cos of this *****, guess whos he gonna take out the rage on?? its time to teach this kid a valuable lesson in life, this punk needs to get his teeth shoved down his throat, he deserves a good beating.
Your telling me to make sense. but you want to kick this guys a$$ for kicking some guy's a$$. The only diffrence is he helped a person and you just want to woop him because...well I don't know why you want to beat him up.

and by your deffinition if you help a woman from getting her a$$ kicked than your a looser. So are you saying it is ok to hit woman?

IF a firefighter helps a woman out of a burning building is he a "captain save a ho"?!!

The situation is the same.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Good_ol_boy
"lighten up Francis"

$5.00 virtual dollars to whoever can tell where that came from!
Stripes

But give the $5.00 to that angry dude so he can make the co-pay to get his Valium refilled.