OMG I just beat the crap out of some guy...

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with great power comes great responsibility

Sorry to say Nish, but you skipped a step

In society you will always have the upper hand if you are abused first, especially physical abuse. You cannot respond with force to an action that wasn't forced upon you in the beginning.

Next time you ever see **** like that, initially you are disgusted by the actions you have witnessed(why else are people sued for posing nude in hotel windows e.g. "US Marine friends charged for indecent exposure at local hotel") or verbal abuse(i.e. swearing in public). Just try and tell me what you saw didn't anger you, even the top supreme court lawyer couldn;t argue with that.

What your duty was was to halt this injustice, but there are steps to a proper disarmament. You don;t have the right to beat the **** out of somebody who's insulted you(aggravated assault) but you can use force to stop violence(citizens arrest).

So, next time you encounter this, yield. WAIT for the mutha to hit you first. DON'T insult him first(I have had friends who've used scare tactics to scam money offa dem rich folks.)

You say "HEY what do you think your doing!?"

When he responds with BS response you say "Yeah so what did she do to deserve it?"

This will get him riled up and he will explain it to you.((((((((Or he will insult you and tell you to "F**K OFF" with which you can egg him on by saying "Don't you DARE say F**K OFF to ME!"))))))))))

After he tells you the problem just use his words against him to further your goal.

If you want him to hit you first, use jittery responses, but within his zone, act subordinate, by avoiding eye contact and arm movements, tell him he is wrong, in a weak but intelligent way.

If you want to scare him into hitting you(risky if GF is "in" on it). Use forceful words, movements, spit, swear, insult him, and don;t let him respond will get his reflex actions going to prove himself.

If you want him to stop and cool off(AFC). Just do what you have to, scream for help, call the cops, anything to make it stop without actually doing anything.