Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old guys in incredible shape on PED's

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Amsterdam,
" what is 'adequately strong'?"...An interesting question...I have a daily routine which includes half an hour of strengthening exercises spread over free weights,springs,weight stack machine and exercises like push ups,When you are in it for the long term,as in your Svex life,you need variety to stave off boredom....I also do walking and half an hour on the Bike,I should do stretching exercises too but Arthritis,injuries and prosthetic hips,make this at best desultory....If you don't keep your strength up,then you will have nasty injuries in day to day living...An instance of this is,a lot of elderly Guys,indulging in travel will injure themselves lifting Luggage up to the storage shelf in aircraft....They used to be able to do that easily,people are watching,bingo there goes their rotator cuff and months of pain.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have a daily routine which includes half an hour of strengthening exercises spread over free weights,springs,weight stack machine and exercises like push ups,When you are in it for the long term,as in your Svex life,you need variety to stave off boredom....I also do walking and half an hour on the Bike,I should do stretching exercises too but Arthritis,injuries and prosthetic hips,make this at best desultory....
Sounds like a fine workout.

Personally, I don't like 'fitness' exercises, so I basically go through the regular aikido warm-up and train battōjutsu in my living room dojo. Apart from that I walk a lot (being monocular makes it risky for me to do more than jogging) and ride my bicycle all over town.

Plus of course managing a whole household by myself with two teenagers gives me quite a lot of exercise as well.

And sex can be quite strenuous sometimes, although I'm not much into the acrobatics anymore.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not being the person who falls in their kitchen and dies because they can't get up.
That is a low bar, must be American. :rofl:

I think that if you get to the point of infirmity that falling and being unable to get up becomes an issue, you better wear an alarm button around your neck at all times. And get some handles in the bathroom and the toilet.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An instance of this is,a lot of elderly Guys,indulging in travel will injure themselves lifting Luggage up to the storage shelf in aircraft....They used to be able to do that easily,people are watching,bingo there goes their rotator cuff and months of pain.
I lift women, so I think I can manage putting luggage in overhead storage. :cool:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Update:

Dude is clearly nuts, but the story of him coming from nothing and the moves he made in the tech industry set him apart and made him a very rich man. I’d say he’s a megalomaniac, and definitely dark-triad.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pierce,
Thanks for digging this up.....I have read it a couple of times while clearly an obsessive he is no mere Dilletante...seems the Guy even has his own MRI Machine...You have skills and training in areas covered here,is there anything you think we can learn from this article?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hi Pierce,
Thanks for digging this up.....I have read it a couple of times while clearly an obsessive he is no mere Dilletante...seems the Guy even has his own MRI Machine...You have skills and training in areas covered here,is there anything you think we can learn from this article?
Not really, he has a full time doc that’s willing to prescribe him anything he wants really. The doc is an anti-aging advocate so many of the treatments are off-label and potentially risky. In the car of the doc he’s making arseloads of money I’m sure. In the case of the guy, he’s frankly, INSANE.

Look at the guy, he looks plastic. He clearly is maladjusted.

There is a possibility that his anti-aging startup will net some advances but they’re far-off, and as is the case with most things will need to be FDA approved which means decades of testing and trials. He is public about it because he also wants to make money for his start up. I’m sure that there are many people that have absurd amounts of money that are doing things like this maybe not as severe but the plasma transfusion things been around for a while. There’s other technologies that are only available to the ultra rich.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pierce,
Thanks for that,America is an amazing place....I have a Friend,a retired Pathologist who has a similar,perhaps little less ambitious ambition to make 120...Be interesting to read his take on your article.