Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok, I'm tired of people misunderstanding me because of voice tone.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, voice tone really does seem to be getting in the way of me approaching. Before someone like Zod comes in and tells me an excuse, IT'S NOT A ****ING EXCUSE -- this one girl asked me to come over to her table today and I had to say something a good 2 times for her to understand. This is also a problem when I try to talk to someone who's a few feet away from me, I have a loud voice, but people need to get closer to me to actually understand what I'm saying, all because of voice tone. Not only is my voice tone bad, my voice is what people would call, silly, geeky and hard to understand, how do you expect people to respect a tough black guy, if they sound like a freaking loser. Please guys, help me with this, I want people to take me SERIOUSLY, I want a voice that isn't hard to understand, I want a '****y' voice, that people won't laugh at or call stupid. This would also help me alot with gaming girls and becoming a more social person. Also, I have a microphone, so if you guys really want to know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, I could upload a voice clip.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn Viper, you got a lot of things to work on...but hey, that means theres only one way you can go (up)

So yeah, give us a sample

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll listen to it when I have time but you really have to find some confidence in yourself buddy. You even titled the files "sh*ttyvoice". In order to improve at this or anything, you have to be happy with who you are NOW. Not who you WANT to be

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by i am me
I'll listen to it when I have time but you really have to find some confidence in yourself buddy. You even titled the files "sh*ttyvoice". In order to improve at this or anything, you have to be happy with who you are NOW. Not who you WANT to be
Oh, so basically for some weird reason, I should be happy that people are ignoring me, I don't have any friends, I'm not getting girls and when I try to approach a girl, I sound like a loser. Firstly, actually listen to atleast one of the clips, you don't need to listen to all of them to see what I'm talking about. Second, how does confidence increase voice tone?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're trying to help. We basically gave you the answer. You're lucky. I never got the answer, had to learn it myself, and by the time I came to Sosuave, I already knew what I had to do.

You have to get a life, in order to be happy with your life. I mean get a career started. Have some fun, and do stuff that you have fun doing.

You have to be satisfied wih who you are before you can have any success.

Take pride in what you do well.

I am the happiest person you will meet, but before I was happy with myself, I had no friends, I couldn't get a girl for ****, people ignored me, and my life sucked worse then yours does.

Now I still don't have many friends, I mean because of moving and all, but unlike you, I try to make new friends. You don't need confidence, or charm or anything to make friends, you just have to be someone that people will want to hang out with.

Yeah so you got me there. Your voice might be bad, but it can always improve. Think about the poor people that can't hear it.

I can't hear people at all. I mean I really have troubles understanding what some people say.

I don't look at them, and think badly upon them for what they can't help, because not everyone can be loud and confident sounding like me. They will not think badly of you because of your voice, and you should forget about it. If you really care that much, take some singing classes, or something, and focun on prenunciation.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
We're trying to help. We basically gave you the answer. You're lucky. I never got the answer, had to learn it myself, and by the time I came to Sosuave, I already knew what I had to do.

You have to get a life, in order to be happy with your life. I mean get a career started. Have some fun, and do stuff that you have fun doing.

You have to be satisfied wih who you are before you can have any success.

Take pride in what you do well.

I am the happiest person you will meet, but before I was happy with myself, I had no friends, I couldn't get a girl for ****, people ignored me, and my life sucked worse then yours does.

Now I still don't have many friends, I mean because of moving and all, but unlike you, I try to make new friends. You don't need confidence, or charm or anything to make friends, you just have to be someone that people will want to hang out with.

Yeah so you got me there. Your voice might be bad, but it can always improve. Think about the poor people that can't hear it.

I can't hear people at all. I mean I really have troubles understanding what some people say.

I don't look at them, and think badly upon them for what they can't help, because not everyone can be loud and confident sounding like me. They will not think badly of you because of your voice, and you should forget about it. If you really care that much, take some singing classes, or something, and focun on prenunciation.
Hey, Hey, I understand that you want to help me, but I'm simply asking if there is anyway I can improve my voice. Happiness, friends and all that stuff can come later, but right now I'm just working on improving my voice. Sure I might be able to make friends with a few people with my current voice, but I will get ignored by most of the people I want to become friends with. Those few people would probably be really quiet types, who don't mind having to ask me something 2 or 3 times, in a conversation.

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I listened to 1-3, and 8 from those voice clips. Your voice was very hard to understand and I only managed to pick out a few words.

I suggest slowing down a lot (and I know you aren't going that fast, but it should help a bit).

I don't know if it was the microphone you were speaking into, or what. But your voice was really hard to understand. It didn't sound nerdy or squeeky or anything, but it sounded demonic, your voice is pretty deep (from what I could tell) which is perfect, just lose the demon! :)

The only suggestions I can make is just slow down and pronounciate. If you have to sound like a 1st grade teacher to make your words sound clear do it.

This should help train your voice and you should hopefully see a difference after a while.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm no voice expert Viper, But from what I hear in the recordings:
1. You talk way too slowly.
2. You talk too deeply.
3. You sound monotone.
Keep recording your self and talking different ways. Compare your voice to someones voice that you like. Search the forum for more tips.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zod
I listened to 1-3, and 8 from those voice clips. Your voice was very hard to understand and I only managed to pick out a few words.

I suggest slowing down a lot (and I know you aren't going that fast, but it should help a bit).

I don't know if it was the microphone you were speaking into, or what. But your voice was really hard to understand. It didn't sound nerdy or squeeky or anything, but it sounded demonic, your voice is pretty deep (from what I could tell) which is perfect, just lose the demon! :)

The only suggestions I can make is just slow down and pronounciate. If you have to sound like a 1st grade teacher to make your words sound clear do it.

This should help train your voice and you should hopefully see a difference after a while.
Thanks, but while I'm getting the whole slow down and pronounciate thing, I'm not sure what you mean by my voice is demonic.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man you have to open your chords...

cover your mouth with your hands
and just yell into them until you feel your vocal chords humming
slowly bring the yell into a constant hum
while your still humming talk to yourself
tell yourself your voice sounds weird make weird ipy boppy ggggrrrrr rrrrr aaaaahhhhhh huhuhuhuh hehehe hahahaha hohohoh yipyipyip bahabhabahabhbahbahhbbahh ooooeeeeoooooeeeeooooeeeeaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeiiiieeeeehihihihihiihyoyoyoyoyoyoynonononononyesyeysyesyesyyes

listen to yourself making these sounds

than find a tongue twister website like this site and repeat the songs over and over outload, if anybody hears you challenge them to a tongue twister challenge, pick a song you've practiced(but tell them you've never tried it before act all innocent while saying it, it will give your voice a special challenge that you will remember at a subconious level)

speak loudly when you talk to people at first, let them tell you to be quiet("(THEY) can hear you!!")

Don't be afraid to say something to somebody in a weird tone of voice, call up a local take out place and prank call em, change your voice so they don't recognize you... and DON"T FORGET to accept the thrill of laughing when the person starts cursing you out(or even better it might be a hot chick and you could get her number, DON'T give out your real name to her though, give her a totally lame name wigga style... "my name? ma NAME!!! ma name is VIPER you better recognize!!!")

try and do tricks with your voice, it's an amazing subject vocalization and development of humans, you should do some research on actor training or voice recognition... it'll bring your style and dynamics in society to a new level!!!

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
Thanks, but while I'm getting the whole slow down and pronounciate thing, I'm not sure what you mean by my voice is demonic.
Well to be honest, your voice sounded really dark. It was hard to understand, and very deep.

Just for the sake of science, can you make a few recordings?

I'd like you to do the following:

Recording 1: Try to make your voice higher
Recording 2: Pronounciate just like a teacher teaching little kids would. You might sound goofy, but it's for a good cause.

As far as the demonic thing, I think it was either the mic, the actual quality of the sound file, or perhaps my speakers.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
Oh, so basically for some weird reason, I should be happy that people are ignoring me, I don't have any friends, I'm not getting girls and when I try to approach a girl, I sound like a loser. Firstly, actually listen to atleast one of the clips, you don't need to listen to all of them to see what I'm talking about. Second, how does confidence increase voice tone?
Be happy that you're alive...That's the greatest gift that any of us will ever receive.

So you don't have any friends...whose fault is that? It's yours so end the pity fiesta. Take responsibility for everything bad in your life.

Also, I listened to your voice files...you DO sound a little akward but it seems like you can change that with practice. When you talk, let the words flow out of your mouth a smoothly and naturally as you can. It seemed like you were running out of breath everytime you were talking.

I really wish I could help you out in person because your speaking tone doesn't sound natural...it sounds like you're forcing every word out. I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH: BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO. You don't understand how much it's holding you back

Also, get a sense of humor cus youll get friends and girls way easier.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if people have a hard time hearing you u should move in closer than normal thats what i do with girls. i purposly talk lower so when i move in closer it dosent seem weird but also i have a pretty deep and sexy voice from what ive been told which helps out some

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.... ive been away for a year and you still posting about needing help.

Ok if you need to learn to speak better, sing songs at home to yourself.

If you need to look better, then get a new haircut shave etc.

If you arent fit then workout

And your file expired.. so i suggest u just sing a soft song to teach yourself how to make yourself sound less deep.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an old post that got bumped. Why...I don't know.