Ok, I'm tired of people misunderstanding me because of voice tone.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wanna see those files again, cause you sound like you have my voice and in that case i might be able to really help you. i have a deep croaky voice and i remember hearing it on tv for the first time...i read a speech on the middle school news and i was astounded how each syllable seemed to fit into a croak and how low and hard to understand my voice was. now i take singing lessons and record music all the time and i think i have a much smoother talking voice so if i hear those clips i might be able to help you out man.

J-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wanna see those files again, cause you sound like you have my voice and in that case i might be able to really help you. i have a deep croaky voice and i remember hearing it on tv for the first time...i read a speech on the middle school news and i was astounded how each syllable seemed to fit into a croak and how low and hard to understand my voice was. now i take singing lessons and record music all the time and i think i have a much smoother talking voice so if i hear those clips i might be able to help you out man.
Hey do you think you'd be able to help me out as well, I used to just record my voice over and over again until I liked the way it sounded.