Of the top 20 members by reputation-

Status
Not open for further replies.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think after getting the rep meter completely full, its a good idea to disable the rep to remind ourselves of the fact that learning is never complete. It will motivate us to better ourself each day. :up:

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Tell you what if I'm going to do it again and make it permaneant this time I want to see some leadership from you that I know you are more than capable of and what I want to see you do is go to Next Level Game and make a thread demanding or asking whichever you prefer that each poster there that bullied reset and the admin himself who banned reset to bully him into improving, Karma what I want you to do is take a stand against your friend Senor Fingerz and ask him and his buddies to sincerely apologize to reset for that shameful bullying thread of theirs and the banning of him and I want fingz to not only apologize for the bullying thread of reset being allowed to go on but for banning reset without banning the guy's that bullied him.

Nothing about that situation was at all fair and if you value the integrity of the NLG site you need to make a stand for integrity and help give it a new start and direction away from its bullying past and away from its hypocritical nature because honestly fingz isn't going to do anything thats good, right or fair without some serious pressure on him to do so.

Help to make the NLG site the bastion of good standards, fair play and a nice place to help young men improve without fear of being bullied or humiliated to do so and in return for that act of good will on your part my rep bar will forever remain as blackened as ground coffee.
In reality Kontroller, if it wasn't for me "bullying" reset, he would have never started his thread over there telling us about how he has improved his love life and is taking steps to living a healthier life.

Before my "bullying", all reset ever did was post endless theories on NLG and SS about how to live a masculine and a better life. Don't get me wrong, it's good to theorize and at least have an idea about different philosophies, but not taking ANY action is just shameful.

I KNOW for a fact that it was me bullying and me calling him an KBJ was exactly what motivated him to be "on FIRE and making MOVES".

Anyway, this will be my one and only post on here explaining how me "bullying" and calling reset a "KBJ" actually helped him and motivated him to do something with his life. I don't have a big e-penis to show off when I bully guys like reset. I do it because sometimes lazy people need a kick in the ass to get them up and going. :kick:

P.S. DUDE!!!!! Use a freaking comma or a period bro. Every time I read one of your long paragraphs, I get a seizure! :whistle:

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this whole thread is idiotic online politics. No one actually reads the rep points and if you didn't care so much you wouldn't have checked to see who the top 20 were, smh

The OP isn't praising the people he thinks are amazing as much as he is demeaning those he thinks are unworthy. It is his opinion and he is entitled to it, but really it is not worth posting on the site.

Also, since we are on the subject, NLG and SS...

NLG: Mostly everyone talking about everything except women. And then you have shameless flirting with the women of the site who OFTEN do not have anything insightful to say and to my knowledge are not attractive or interesting to talk to. OORRRR you have a select few who see the women are not offering anything to their lives but instead of blocking her, they flame them constantly.

There are some amazing posts and follow up posts and lengthy discussions but also, everyone wants to be buddy buddy like some neo-hippies and shoot the sh!t about everything except the reason we got together in the first place (WOMEN!!!). Every other response to a thread is something like
Great post. I agree. hey did you get that email I sent you about waht we talked about online via pm? < Insert inside joke here to show I'm cool and me and the thread creator talk privately outside the msg board>
There is too much theory and not enough hard evidence in NLG

Also the amount of idiots that follow LMS, DISGUSTS me. Some dude talking about the 'nature' of the world and killing homosexuals ad nauseum and some idiot always follows him. Also, the older members in general tend to give praise to the younger member solely for their loyalty.

Random Older Member said:
Wow, ________ you are soo ahead of your time with that insight on how women are the enemy. I am amazed at how much you have learned. You are going to be an amazing seducer very soon. You are the kind of talent that would go unnoticed in SS, I'm so glad you are here with your fellow brethren @ NLG to nuture your talent!
to which the young guy responds
Thanks, i knew I had it in my all along. I still haven't talked to a girl and I still don;t make eye contact with them, but knowing what I know, I can do it any time I want so it doesn't matter. Who care about women though, right? As long as I have guys like you that is all I need. You poser online friends are much more important than any real life counterpart anyways.

SS: The Mature Men section carry on like anything but. There are a select few educated members and save for a few, the more intelligient they are, the less they post. Too much d!ck sucking going on among the higher ranks and people trying to get/give praises.

Oh and the advice usually sucks as well. It usually goes one of three ways:

Answer 1 said:
Oh that girl is BPD like my ex, drop her at all costs or else 2 years later she will have your kid and be holding him ransom and i will have to say I told you. It's the feminisit propoganda holding us back!
Answer 2 said:
Girls are like the way of the squatting constipated dragon, as said by Ho Chi Marfa. <Insert Some bullsh!t that is supposed to mean more because it is an Eastern Philosophy mixed with super cool karate >
Answer 3 said:
We are at war with the other sex troops. We need to band together and destroy the frontlines of women. We need to stick together as brother and keep each other afloat in the war of the world, We need to be able to die for our fellow brothers and be ready to rescuiate each other if needed. In fact lets practice mouth to mouth on each other (Okay, well maybe not that part, but the us vs them mentality is seriously borderline homosexual. Anyone who objectifies women as the enemy that much has some deep rooted issues that only a therapist or a evening date with Clay Aikens can solve)

The fact is, the point of the site is not rep points or determining whether rep points are given to worthy parties. The point is to get better with women, so why are you discussing rep points at all???

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Asking me to have Fingz do anything on his board is like me telling you to have Bush step down today at noon so we can get things back on track.
KontrollerX said:
"Asking me to have Fingz do anything on his board is like me telling you to have Bush step down today at noon so we can get things back on track."

Wow, its gotten THAT bad over there?

Whatever happened to being different than Allen and listening to what the users wanted??

That was the whole lie fingz sold us after all.
What gives Karma. I know that you did not intend for KX to translate your statement into this. Is NLG off track:confused: Has Fingz become Allen:confused: :confused:

Karma, you know very well that Fingz is an open book, a genuine friend to us all, and completely willing to let the members guide the forum. At least this is what I have perceived. Has your experience been different?

I used to have respect for KX. But after seeing where he is actually coming from, and how he handles himself:confused:

I think it is very clear why this person was not chosen as a mod. This is KX's real level. All the Pook regurgitation creates a smoke screen of experience and quality that does not seem to exist in the real person.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth

macallik said:
this whole thread is idiotic online politics. No one actually reads the rep points and if you didn't care so much you wouldn't have checked to see who the top 20 were, smh

The OP isn't praising the people he thinks are amazing as much as he is demeaning those he thinks are unworthy. It is his opinion and he is entitled to it, but really it is not worth posting on the site.

Also, since we are on the subject, NLG and SS...

NLG: Mostly everyone talking about everything except women. And then you have shameless flirting with the women of the site who OFTEN do not have anything insightful to say and to my knowledge are not attractive or interesting to talk to. OORRRR you have a select few who see the women are not offering anything to their lives but instead of blocking her, they flame them constantly.

There are some amazing posts and follow up posts and lengthy discussions but also, everyone wants to be buddy buddy like some neo-hippies and shoot the sh!t about everything except the reason we got together in the first place (WOMEN!!!). Every other response to a thread is something like

There is too much theory and not enough hard evidence in NLG

Also the amount of idiots that follow LMS, DISGUSTS me. Some dude talking about the 'nature' of the world and killing homosexuals ad nauseum and some idiot always follows him. Also, the older members in general tend to give praise to the younger member solely for their loyalty.

to which the young guy responds

SS: The Mature Men section carry on like anything but. There are a select few educated members and save for a few, the more intelligient they are, the less they post. Too much d!ck sucking going on among the higher ranks and people trying to get/give praises.

Oh and the advice usually sucks as well. It usually goes one of three ways:

The fact is, the point of the site is not rep points or determining whether rep points are given to worthy parties. The point is to get better with women, so why are you discussing rep points at all???

I actually c/s this a 95%

I've only been here for a few months, however I have learend a lot more from "field reports" and actual posting from members then "theory" or rheotric posts. This is why IMO guys like Pook and them are overrated, no disrespect but theory doesn't mean for ****, when you are out on the field talking to a women. All this theory doesnt mean nothing, if you don't go out and learn from yourselfs

How can You help another man elevate himself, when you are not there yet? another man can lead you too water but can you drink the water? I've had some phenomnal wings, a couple years ago, and I learned **** tons from them, but what I learned didn't start manifesting when I start applying what I learned for myself, when I stopped trying for someone to lead me and started just going on the path by myself

When it comes to reps, thats internet politics, any forum is gonna have those, I don't worry about being buddy buddy online with anyone here. I know a couple members I've met offline they can vouch for me. That's all that matters to me, I never try to front or put on a fake personna that I'm some sort of pimp/super sousave mack/seducer/pua I'm just me. Do other members respect mean something? off course, because I've learned shht tons from some of you guys (macallik, and Karma being some of them)

How can we improve?

By posting more Field reports, guys winging each other (why is there are 10+ members in minneapolis yet no one is winging for each other? why is it that after 5 years im the first one to get guys in my area togther?) There tons of guys who live close, this how you learn, go out have fun, discuss Life (not just game but life mau****as!!) Instead of KBJing like its going out of style

my 2 cents

Solo

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never once viewed someones rep points. Not once in 4 years. I know who the good posters are. I don't think anyone is "higher" than anyone else. I've leaned from everyone here, we all have our own subjective views on seduction and we should since everyone's character is different. Props to all the quality posters, you know who you are.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
I've never once viewed someones rep points. Not once in 4 years. I know who the good posters are. I don't think anyone is "higher" than anyone else. I've leaned from everyone here, we all have our own subjective views on seduction and we should since everyone's character is different. Props to all the quality posters, you know who you are.
Thank you thank you...thanks. I'm very flattered. :D

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Mistic said:
What gives Karma. I know that you did not intend for KX to translate your statement into this. Is NLG off track:confused: Has Fingz become Allen:confused: :confused:

Karma, you know very well that Fingz is an open book, a genuine friend to us all, and completely willing to let the members guide the forum. At least this is what I have perceived. Has your experience been different?
Next Level Game is absolutely fine. I have zero complaints about the state of our union.

I did not, in any way, shape or thought, intend to mean I am dissatifies with NLG. Quite the opposite.

Weapons of Mass Seduction is the one and only reference material I've read back to front and back again since I've been a part of the community.

Fingz is a mentor and an inspiration of what we can all be if we give a sh!t about ourselves.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
macallik said:
Wtf is smh?

I loathe this fvcking keyboard jockey shorthand. At least spell the fvcking words out so we can all be clear on what's dribbling out of the corner of your hole.

I didn't think I needed your fvcking permission to speak my mind on this site? Oh wait, I don't. You want to make rules, get off your ass and go make your own NLG or SS. Oh wait, you can't do that either. Instead you'll sit on your ass and point a finger and do nothing. Try listening to men talk before you chime in with chick speak.

Reaction score
Penkitten has brought a warmth and a sense of introspection to my life in the real world.
As*sanova?...NOOOOOOOO.....NOOOO WAY....no wonder the hateration. No wonder the friendship with the mods...I get it now. No wonder the crap over grammar. Ahahaha...ok.

I couldn't figure where the hateration was coming from until I read that.

Hey don't blame me for you getting canned as a mod. I was gone when that happened. I heard you were rewriting peoples posts and whining about grammar and such.

It was your own fault for getting canned.

And I guess things didn't workout with penkitten either huh...sorry man I guess that is just the way it blows.

Oh merry readers do not confuse the name assanova with the popular kid out there from my old site who know has his own thing going on. I was referring to the old mod named Cassanova that I just hadda rename AS*Sanova as if his azzhad a fire in it or something. Oh and I heard.....

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean my reputation does not define who I am?

Damn, I must have been living a lie. :D

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
As*sanova?...NOOOOOOOO.....NOOOO WAY....no wonder the hateration. No wonder the friendship with the mods...I get it now. No wonder the crap over grammar. Ahahaha...ok.

I couldn't figure where the hateration was coming from until I read that.

Hey don't blame me for you getting canned as a mod. I was gone when that happened. I heard you were rewriting peoples posts and whining about grammar and such.

It was your own fault for getting canned.

And I guess things didn't workout with penkitten either huh...sorry man I guess that is just the way it blows.

Oh merry readers do not confuse the name assanova with the popular kid out there from my old site who know has his own thing going on. I was referring to the old mod named Cassanova that I just hadda rename AS*Sanova as if his azzhad a fire in it or something. Oh and I heard.....
You're as ignorant here as you are on your stupid ass podcasts. I will have one, and only one, virtual identity. KarmaSutra. Unlike you I don't have to keep coming up with names to get around being banned from here.

Your attempt at humor by calling me Kama Dudda or any of the other whimsical names is merely pointing out your lack of sense and your complete immaturity.

I will thank you publicly for your podcast about me. You've spread my name to the ten other people who listened to it.

Oh and you will never figure out who the guy is feeding me intel from your bullsh!t forum. It could be a chinese guy and it could not? You'll never know and I know how much it bugs the piss out of you wondering who it could be.

And I use a proxy blind program so getting my IP is impossible. Don't think for one second I am as careless as you.

Your podcast bore unexpected fruit for me. Thank you.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys (who have disabled their reps) are completely unaffected by what others think of you, then why the fuss? why is there a thread in the 1st place, and why are you defending your status and beliefs and opinions just because some other poster doesn't approve.

I guess the rep DID get into your heads

Last edited:

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
This fvckin thread is a soap opera.

Do you guys even know what your arguing about anymore??

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
In reality Kontroller, if it wasn't for me "bullying" reset, he would have never started his thread over there telling us about how he has improved his love life and is taking steps to living a healthier life.
Nope. Don't flatter yourself.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
If you guys (who have disabled their reps) are completely unaffected by what others think of them, then why the fuss? why is there a thread in the 1st place, and why are you defending your status and beliefs and opinions just because some other poster doesn't approve.

I guess the rep DID get into your heads
maybe. maybe not. maybe its all apart of the game. ;)

Reaction score
It's ok As*sanova. It will be ok. I just know who you are now. And thanks for the $5.00 that you spent on joining my site. MisterSnowFlakes...what a dumb screen name homie.

And I called you kama doo doo or komic relief...also. You recall how I would make fun of folks names to piss em off.

With your magick practice I can see how it really upsets ya. High magick huh...lol@ya. Why don't you pull a rabbit out ya behind. Or pull a million dollars to yourself. Or clear up herpies.

Anyways I won't hijack this thread.

As for guys on my forum...lol nice try it doesn't bug. Tyler Durden sneaks in there. How do you think he got most of the ideas for his latest book?

--later asza...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmh Intersting

TheRealSupreme said:
It's ok As*sanova. It will be ok. I just know who you are now. And thanks for the $5.00 that you spent on joining my site. MisterSnowFlakes...what a dumb screen name homie.

And I called you kama doo doo or komic relief...also. You recall how I would make fun of folks names to piss em off.

With your magick practice I can see how it really upsets ya. High magick huh...lol@ya. Why don't you pull a rabbit out ya behind. Or pull a million dollars to yourself. Or clear up herpies.

Anyways I won't hijack this thread.

As for guys on my forum...lol nice try it doesn't bug. Tyler Durden sneaks in there. How do you think he got most of the ideas for his latest book?

--later asza...
The Tyler Durden? (what up pap!)....

Tell him I have the ultimate sarging challenge for him

surely a master like Tyler wouldn't back down from a challenge right?

(lol @ Mystery trying to get Matador to do it for him)

toodles!!!

Reaction score
He refused to answer my pm's. He didn't refuse to talk to me on the phone years ago when he was whining about how to keep female retention.

I almost banned him. On styles site he won't let me use my sig file.

If you google my real screen name you can find Style challenging me to fly out to texas for some texas summit many many years ago.

Since I am the first person within this community to my knowledge to do a podcast show and then put up his own pay site I get em coming in checking it out.

But this isn't the purpose of this thread so put it back on point or otherwise asanova will get upset and throw a female fit.

As for him on my site I don't care. He can steal all of the stuff he wants since he paid his petty little $5.00 for it.

In a few weeks I will ban him.

Status
Not open for further replies.