Of the top 20 members by reputation-

Status
Not open for further replies.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Don't say it, dear boy, show it. Disable yours if it means nothing. It's quite a breath of fresh air. There are guys who look up to you specifically becasue they think the little green lights mean something.

KX, I was one of the guys who nurtured you when you first came here. I like you. I think you're a good guy. Lead by example. "

Thanks Karma and you should know I actually did disable the reputation points of mine I think two or three times during the big state of Sosuave flame war thread but NLGers stayed on my ass still not satisfied with my disabled rep.

Tell you what if I'm going to do it again and make it permaneant this time I want to see some leadership from you that I know you are more than capable of and what I want to see you do is go to Next Level Game and make a thread demanding or asking whichever you prefer that each poster there that bullied reset and the admin himself who banned reset to bully him into improving, Karma what I want you to do is take a stand against your friend Senor Fingerz and ask him and his buddies to sincerely apologize to reset for that shameful bullying thread of theirs and the banning of him and I want fingz to not only apologize for the bullying thread of reset being allowed to go on but for banning reset without banning the guy's that bullied him.

Nothing about that situation was at all fair and if you value the integrity of the NLG site you need to make a stand for integrity and help give it a new start and direction away from its bullying past and away from its hypocritical nature because honestly fingz isn't going to do anything thats good, right or fair without some serious pressure on him to do so.

So please do that KarmaSutra.

Help to make the NLG site the bastion of good standards, fair play and a nice place to help young men improve without fear of being bullied or humiliated to do so and in return for that act of good will on your part my rep bar will forever remain as blackened as ground coffee.

Edit: And if you do this regardless of their responses to you positive or negative I will do my best to not fight with any NLGers that try to start sh!t and I'll even remove the NLG location insulting stuff I've got up currently and probably replace it with more peaceful and humorous Victory Unlimited references.

"Honestly, your name never comes up in any thread there."

Its not like it would have to as you are always coming here to troll me fingz and besides the rest of your main site's problem was with Rollo not me ya moron.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
KontrollerX said:
"Don't say it, dear boy, show it. Disable yours if it means nothing. It's quite a breath of fresh air. There are guys who look up to you specifically becasue they think the little green lights mean something.

KX, I was one of the guys who nurtured you when you first came here. I like you. I think you're a good guy. Lead by example. "

Thanks Karma and you should know I actually did disable the reputation points of mine I think two or three times during the big state of Sosuave flame war thread but NLGers stayed on my ass still not satisfied with my disabled rep.

Tell you what if I'm going to do it again and make it permaneant this time I want to see some leadership from you that I know you are more than capable of and what I want to see you do is go to Next Level Game and make a thread demanding or asking whichever you prefer that each poster there that bullied reset and the admin himself who banned reset to bully him into improving, Karma what I want you to do is take a stand against your friend Senor Fingerz and ask him and his buddies to sincerely apologize to reset for that shameful bullying thread of theirs and the banning of him and I want fingz to not only apologize for the bullying thread of reset being allowed to go on but for banning reset without banning the guy's that bullied him.

Nothing about that situation was at all fair and if you value the integrity of the NLG site you need to make a stand for integrity and help give it a new start and direction away from its bullying past and away from its hypocritical nature because honestly fingz isn't going to do anything thats good, right or fair without some serious pressure on him to do so.

So please do that KarmaSutra.

Help to make the NLG site the bastion of good standards, fair play and a nice place to help young men improve without fear of being bullied or humiliated to do so and in return for that act of good will on your part my rep bar will forever remain as blackened as ground coffee.
No. I will not have this discussion de-railed into another goddamned NLG / SS wh0refest.

I wasn't involved in any of that stuff and it doesn't pertain to me. This would be like me telling Allen to ban everyone who has rep points activated.

NLG is not mine to dictate rules.
SS is not mine to set rules.

If I want to set rules I'll set up my own forum (which sounds particularly interesting :yes: ). Until then I have to abide by theirs.

Now, you asked me a question and I've answered it. Please give me the same respect.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your answer gave you my answer.

You won't play ball and thats cool and so my rep is staying right where its at.

And that is thoroughly p!ssing off the NLG crew.

Sorry bro you and I are still cool but you wanted to know what it would take for me to disable rep and now you have your answer.

Anytime you want my rep blackened very badly you know what to do to get that accomplished.

"If I want to set rules I'll set up my own forum (which sounds particularly interesting )."

As soon as you make that forum I'm there man and no I don't want to be a mod there, here or anywhere I'll be just another grunt around to help out as best I can.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I'm not a zen-whack.
I'm gonna say this before I leave for the night. If it wasn't for Supreme posting on MASF back in the day, I wouldn't be here now. He showed me alot about myself that needed to learn. You can learn from every teacher. I learned alot from reading Mystery, Juggler, Pook, Victory Unlimited. Don't knock it until you have really grokked it. There is good in the zenmack.com crew. Trust me.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good lord!

KX, I was made aware of this thread by someone else we all love, and it confirms to me that I was right in PM'ing you my personal stuff all this time. You are a real friend. Always have been. What's funny is you were backing me up in this thread while at the exact same time I'm reading some of your posts and bookmarking them. Lol.

Karma has also backed me up as well. And Karma had PM'd me with sincere concern about this topic so now I've got two dudes who have my back in this thread. I respect both of you. Karma had my back during the "reset is a KBJ" crap that happened. That's enough for me. Both of you have had my back. That makes this man feel good.

I choose to not get into the debate of site versus site. I'm at both. KX is right, Karma is right. This is bigger than me.

To me, it's about the individuals. I've invested time in a small handful of men who I look at as my peers and mentors. It's about them, not the site they are on. I PM and share my life with a small segment of these men now, and lo and behold, I now realize these are the heavy hitters, no matter where they post. They don't always agree, but they are men I look up to. So I'm in good company. Much respect to both of you.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
I'm a Master Don Juan.
Lol, that you are. Look it says it right there under your name. :cool:

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Edit: And if you do this regardless of their responses to you positive or negative I will do my best to not fight with any NLGers that try to start sh!t and I'll even remove the NLG location insulting stuff I've got up currently and probably replace it with more peaceful and humorous Victory Unlimited references.
Your welcome.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kontroller is #1. Rollo is good too but he posts as if we are all PhD students. Kontroller puts it in simple terms, does not put anyone down, and all his posts make perfect sense.

----------------------------------------------------

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Kontroller is #1. Rollo is good too but he posts as if we are all PhD students. Kontroller puts it in simple terms, does not put anyone down, and all his posts make perfect sense.

I tried to rep both tonight, but I have to spread it around first.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
And that is thoroughly p!ssing off the NLG crew.
Uh, actually, I dont think anyone of the NLG crew cares one way or another what your rep is or isn't. You speak as if everyone there is of the same opinion and mindset. Honestly, your name never comes up in any thread there. The only reason I jumped in on this is your silly location status. Seriously, are you 12 or 27?

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

----------------------------------------------------
I really hope this is an attempt at humor.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only people who give a sh*t about rep points are the 3 people arguing in this thread, which is nothing more than a cry for attention.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone likes to get repped.

I would rep myself if I could.

Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi is by far and away the best poster on this site, he is an expert as far as the psychological aspects of seduction are concerned as well as the practical sides to it.

My pet Tom Cat however is the ultimate pick up artist, if he sees it and wants it, he fvcks it, no games, no techniques, no psychology is needed for him, its fvck and forget in his perfect World. :crackup:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rep is simply to help new guys know whose advice to trust the most. It also separates the >1000 post count guys like ElStud from similarly large post count guys like KX and KarmaSutra. Its a system on every forum. But it makes more sense on technical/work/educational forums, not a seduction forum.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole concept of 'agreeing' to something someone says is stupid. Each and every comment, post, whatever should be judged alone on the content it has at that point in time. The posters name, rep count - they mean nothing. It's human to err we all err people with high or low posts counts, rep points etc, they all err. That's exactly why we need to read it then come to terms with it in our own way.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
KontrollerX said:
Your answer gave you my answer.

You won't play ball and thats cool and so my rep is staying right where its at.
I didn't think for one second you ever had any intention on disabling it. Asking me to have Fingz do anything on his board is like me telling you to have Bush step down today at noon so we can get things back on track.

You asked me a request which you knew full well is completely unattainable.

I'm smarter than that. When I do get my own place I'm sure you'll find it.

daygameguy said:
Rep is simply to help new guys know whose advice to trust the most. It also separates the >1000 post count guys like ElStud from similarly large post count guys like KX and KarmaSutra. Its a system on every forum. But it makes more sense on technical/work/educational forums, not a seduction forum.
True but when you begin to correlate your "rep" with real life you're in deep psychological trouble.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You asked me a request which you knew full well is completely unattainable."

No it is very attainable as I said all I wanted you to do was make the post and whether what you asked for was granted or not I would disable my rep.

The main point was my wanting to see you take a stand for whats right which is a stand against bullies one of whom is a friend of yours.

Sure the admin bully helped you through a bad time in your life once with his big weapons of mass seduction post but that doesn't make him pure for life or free of imperfections.

Sometimes those we look up to need to be confronted when they are doing wrong and the student needs to take a stand against the teacher who is going in a bad direction.

This echoes what you told DJDan about how he shouldn't be a follower of Supreme his whole life and dependent upon him just because Supreme helped him through a bad time.

In that same way your gratitude for Senor Fingerz having helped you once should not blind you to calling the man out when he does wrong.

And by doing this you just may make him a better man and help him correct a mistake in his own life returning the favor he did you with his post that helped you so much so that you no longer symbolically owe him anything.

"Asking me to have Fingz do anything on his board is like me telling you to have Bush step down today at noon so we can get things back on track."

Wow, its gotten THAT bad over there?

Whatever happened to being different than Allen and listening to what the users wanted??

That was the whole lie fingz sold us after all.

In anycase though the point isn't once again actually having or expecting any real change to occur.

The point is taking a stand for it as many of us did here and I think you yourself even in that big thread where we all complained about the Sosuave 10 post rule.

We suspected our complaints would not let us keep things as they were but complain we did anyway in the hopes that something we'd like to see would happen.

Its a standing up for what a person thinks is right that counts even when you know or suspect that standing up for that thing which is right will not go your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.