Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations of white guy dating black chicks

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh the good ol black girl debate....

From my experiences I learned that IT DOES NOT MATTER what race she is. I can say that most of the black women can be a little more aggressive towards there men than other races. I'm guessing because that's what they grew up around. (No father, brothers in jail, etc) Its funny how my black friends (I'm black) always wonder how I can talk to the different races especially white women. But latina women are my preference partly that because what I grew up around. So maybe sometimes it might be because of the environment/experiences they (black women) grew up in.

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
title

backbreaker said:
considering I have probably dated more black women then everyone in this thread combined, here is some "real" insight on black women.

Yeah...Right. LOL...! You sound like an Arrogant Black Kid from the Hood. Please...refrain from making assumptions.

They usually are more religious than other races from my experience. When I say other races I mean white and Hispanic, I have alot of experience with those races of women. Actually white women from my experience are pretty nonreligious. This, is actually whY i have an easier time with white women than black women. I am very much attracted to black women. If you don't do the church thing, you are going to have a hard tmie getting past a few dates. "From my experience they don't do the whole live and let live thing. The girl I dated for a year who was black, that was the one bridge we just could not cross. she thoughts he could get me to "come around" and I thought I could get her to "accept me" but when push came to shove she thought i was going to hell and I thought she was a religious nutcase.

Most don't have good credit. At least the young ones. Not necessarily becuase they are bad with money,b ut beucase it's not preached upon to build up credit and **** like that. I had to show a few old girls I dated how to get a secured credit card to build credit. I'mt talking 20 something year olds. White guy in o;n my HS basketball team, dad bought him a car the day he turned 18, put his name on it, 3 years later dude had a 700 something credit score, dude is a boss, can get a house, stuff like that. That's how you do it. When I sold cars, people would come in and buy their kids cars all the time, put their names on it, come back in 2 years, buy other car by their god damn self. Hell, my mom filed bankrupky when I was in HS I had no clue about credit and how to build it. I had to go back and help my mom rebuild her credit. It wasn't BAD, but she didn't know **** about stuff like utilization and stuff like that.

Only the uneducated ones have bad credit...Black Women with College Degrees are very good with money...and usually smart enough to get some sucker dude to pay for their expenses (*if they are good looking and have selling skills).

Most can cook their ass off too. Even the skinny ones lol., Amber was 110 soak and wet and could throw the **** down. I mean throw down. Most black girls grow up in the kitchen helping mom cook. Amber would run
circles around my fiancee in the kitchen. Last time I was little rock my soon to be 11 year old sister (damn I'm getting old I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday), cooked dinner. the entire ****ing dinner. baked smothered chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob and corn bred (jiffy). this show ath she does everyday, sit in the kitchen and help mom cook. now mom let's her cook. can't beat that with a stick.

If you call...Fried Chicken and Hog Jaws good cooking....good for you. Us white guys would never eat the chit that "most" Black people cook.

You have to be sturner with black women than with white women, beucse if you are like me and I assume are, you aren't thuggish and you don't come off as hard. Please note, when I say "hard' I don't man pants sagging, slang talking hard. But black women, much, much, much, much, much more than white women, want a dominant male figure.You have to let them know not to confuse your laid back/different look with being "soft" so to speak. Really not any different than any other race, but from my experience they will test you harder and more often, to see if you are that dominant male figure. I guess this is where the "rude' comes from. I don't see it as rude i see it as testing.

One girl I went on a date with, a little thicker than I usually like but she had an extremely pretty face and was so spunky I gave her a chance, went on the date and she was on the phone with someone else while I was on the date. threw her 60 dollars, told her to catch a cab home and I left. That was the LAST problem I ever had out of her. She paid for my dates from then on out. Would come over within minutes of me calling, let me **** her brains out, and was a sweet and funny girl.

IN fact that's somewhat of a trend I have had with black women now that I reflect on it. There is usually mild interest, she might think i'm attractive but again.. i'm not...even though I'm pretty well built, the way I dress, the way I carry myself is not what you think of when you think "manly" or "that mother****er is in charge". I'm actually very soft spoken in real life. I don't talk alot but at the same time I don't repeat myself if that makes sense. People often mistake my meekness for weakness, they could not be any further from the truth.... anyway, there will be mild interest, she wll do something flakish or rude, (i see about 20 threads in the general forum about women flaking and ****, yet I don't see white women getting called rude or arrogant or **** like that.. that is what pissed me off. it's a double standard, a ****ing rude woman is a ****ing rude woman black or white.), I will show them that I'm not the one in some way shape or form, and from then on it's pretty easy sledding.

I see more and more Black Women Dissing Black men because the word is out....Black Men have been very irresponsible, immature and disrespectful towards their counterparts and their offspring. As a Consequence, More and mOre Black women are dating outside of their race...ie White Dudes.

JS

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY are Black people so sensitive when it comes to the TRUTH!

I don't believe i read ANYONE making Racist Remarks. Where do you see that....and who wrote it?

backbreaker said:
uless every last thread I saw was about black women, your point is moot. women in general, can be rude, can be flakes. Not just black women, white women, hispanic women, asian women, etc. There is no ethnicity on flaking ****y behavior. That **** comes in all colors.

I might be engaged to a white woman but i'm no one's uncle tom. I love black women. my mother is a black woman. My sister is a black woman. I'm sorry if you don't get that, and if that makes me whatever you want to call me, for defending my race of women, **** it it is what it is.

It's very easy to sit back and tell someone what should and should not offend them, when you are not the one being offended. Yes I get a tad bit defensive when you come out and say and I quote

what the **** do you expect me to say. "yeah man that's black women for you lol"

it's racially insensitive. That would be like me saying that all white men are dead beat's because my grandfather ****ed my grandmother, knocked her up and never saw her again in his life. I mean it happened. and I mean I'm just trying to avoid as many negative experiences as I can right? O:f course that's a stupid ****ing statement.. no less stupider than the statement above about "black women in general".

You aren't just talking about black women as sex objects. that obnoxious, arrogant, and non charming girl is my sister. that obnoxious, arrogant and non charming woman is my mother, my aunt, my cousin. I'm just not having it. sorry. NOr is that very don juanish in the least bit to cast that wide of a net over a whole ****ing race of women just because you had a few bad experiences with a few women. Rather or not a woman douches or not has nothing to do with their skin tone lol.

I will be the first to tell you there are "cultural differences" between races. But those do not consist of one "stinking" and the other not, one " being arrogant" and the other not.. those are not cultural differences, those are stereotypes and reeks of bigotry

yeah i know some hood rats. lol, i would be lying if I said I didn']t have family members, that didn't fit that description to a T. But I also have family members who have their **** together. I have a cousin, 34 years old, law degree from arknasas, practicing law in LA, actually not too far from where I stay, has her **** together, has men of all races beating down the door to hook up with her. she used to date a guy in the NFL. In oakland, where my mom's side of my family is from I have a cousin that is younger than me, 4 kids, no job, just ****s, drinks and smokes weed. I'm not saying every black woman is beautiful and should be cherished and **** like that, i'm just saying, be respectful and understand that those 2 women are not the whole African American race representative.

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Materialistic, image conscience, profane, drug using and trashy black women are what I believe the original poster was talking about. In my experience there is a sizable portion of black women that don't fit this profile. I have met several self-respecting black women that are kind, intelligent, sexy and appreciative of me(white male). As a whole, I get along with black women better than white women. As a matter of fact I get along with women from other races better than my own. I have no idea why.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was hanging out with a fine black chick from LA this weekend, she was damn sweet and I wanted to f*ck her like nobodies business, she was ALMOST into having a threesome with me and her friend but decided against it because she wanted to be good to her boyfriend (good girl). Hope I see her again, that girl knew how to move and rub up on my c@ck on the dance floor.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
Dude, all I have to say is Murrays and coconuts smell good.
The Murray's keeps the hair in place while your bangin a booty free of stretch marks.

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
She must have "FELT" that you came up "SHORT" and decided to look for BIGGER action...

LOL...!

yuppaz said:
Was hanging out with a fine black chick from LA this weekend, she was damn sweet and I wanted to f*ck her like nobodies business, she was ALMOST into having a threesome with me and her friend but decided against it because she wanted to be good to her boyfriend (good girl). Hope I see her again, that girl knew how to move and rub up on my c@ck on the dance floor.

Todd Preston

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
More likely she was just like every other attention-wh0re out there.

Nah...Clearly after "feelin the goods" on the Dance Floor...she determined that there were MUCH BIGGER fish available within close range....(she needed MORE!)

bah ahahhaha!:woo:

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John Siegal; how can you generize and call the food black girls cook , sh!t. This is the type of thing that reeks of racism there. You haven't tried every black woman's cooking. There are different types of black women from different parts of the world. Even the American ones whom I suspect you are referring to...they probably don't all cook the same thing. It's appaulling that you can sit there and write what you wrote.

San Jose what do you mean by what white guy dates a black girl? Are you being sarcastic or are you serious? If you are being serious is there a rule that says people white guys can't date a black girl? It's just amazing how people can still have this sad thought process.

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey...take it easy "Bro!"

You sound like one of these "uneducated Progressive's" who love to label people based on one paragraph of writing.

Its called Culturalism...!

Certain Cultures do things a certain way...and that's ok with them (but many times its not ok with me).

Settle down...and try to learn something.

jafyk said:
John Siegal; how can you generize and call the food black girls cook , sh!t. This is the type of thing that reeks of racism there. You haven't tried every black woman's cooking. There are different types of black women from different parts of the world. Even the American ones whom I suspect you are referring to...they probably don't all cook the same thing. It's appaulling that you can sit there and write what you wrote.

San Jose what do you mean by what white guy dates a black girl? Are you being sarcastic or are you serious? If you are being serious is there a rule that says people white guys can't date a black girl? It's just amazing how people can still have this sad thought process.

scammbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read the whole thread but I think I understand what op is getting at.
Being a black man, who grew up in San Diego/South Orange County, California I've had the opportunity to experience a diverse variety of women. Black, White, Persian, Latina, Mixed, and a couple more that I don't remember.

I agree with Colossus, i think it does have more to do with a womans "socio-cultural upbringing". My sisters, and mother are all what most men what consider, controlling, arrogant, or less-than charming. So I know what OP means when talking about this kind of woman. However my last LTR of 4 years was with a black woman. But she is from a totally different world than my sisters, and mother. She comes from a wealthy family and is basically born and raised in an upper-class society. So her mannerisms are absolutely different from those that I was used to when coming in contact with black women.

Now on the other side of the spectrum I've had a girl tell me that she doesn't like black men because of most of the same things that are turning OP off about black woman. She explained that most black guys she's met have been rude, uneducated, sloppy, inarticulate, and generally less-than charming. Me growing up in the OC means that due to my "socio-cultural upbringing", I'm not any of these things that she's used to.

To answer the OP's question. I am a black man that feels the same way about black women. To much attitude, arrogance, and ghetto as fvck. I have known this to be the general rule. BUT, woman like my ex do exist, and are the exception.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scammbone said:
To answer the OP's question. I am a black man that feels the same way about black women. To much attitude, arrogance, and ghetto as fvck. I have known this to be the general rule. BUT, woman like my ex do exist, and are the exception.
Exactly. I certainly didn't want to come on this thread and throw my race under the bus (especially given the poor delivery of the opening posts), but the truth of the matter is an alarming number of Black women display undesirable qualities/personalities. This has a lot to with upbringing and guidance (or lack thereof). They tend to be sheep to a media that's bent on destroying them on the sly.

The next time you see a t.v. special lamenting about the so-called plight of Black women, understand that there's a damn good reason so many are supposedly soooo single.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, that's an interesting comment JS, I don't know any white guys who don't like fried chicken, and I know quite a few. As far as hog jaws goes.....I don't know any black guys who eat that. Maybe it's a southern thang.

Whatevertoothat

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Ghetto chickenheads don't count.

Gauge a woman on her merit and the value of her self-worth, not her tone.

I've been involved sexually with two beautifully black women in the past two months. Neither was ashy or ghetto-esque, nor did they sling slang and ebonic attitude.

I won't have that sh!t in my life. It reflects who I am.

I don't think it's proper to lump all of these girls together as a united b!tch front. The two I fvcked regularly were both well groomed, well read, well shaved, and well versed in the physical act of lovemaking.

If the chick is ignorant why the fvck are you rewarding her with your c0ck?
Your fill of $H!T