Observations of white guy dating black chicks

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I have noticed from black women is that in general they have a chip on their shoulder. They are also more obese (check the statistics) and they are definitely louder and more aggressive than the average white woman.

What - it's only okay to say that about white women, which is done all the time here? Ah, okay.

Found this video, thought it was pretty funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9OSBZds_dk

That's a black girl imitating different black accents. But you can't watch through the whole video, because when she stops imitating and starts her ranting, you feel like ripping your arm off just to have something to throw at her.

She also needs to learn not to move her head constantly when she's talking.

backbreaker said:
They usually are more religious than other races from my experience. When I say other races I mean white and Hispanic, I have alot of experience with those races of women. Actually white women from my experience are pretty nonreligious. This, is actually whY i have an easier time with white women than black women. I am very much attracted to black women. If you don't do the church thing, you are going to have a hard tmie getting past a few dates. "From my experience they don't do the whole live and let live thing. The girl I dated for a year who was black, that was the one bridge we just could not cross. she thoughts he could get me to "come around" and I thought I could get her to "accept me" but when push came to shove she thought i was going to hell and I thought she was a religious nutcase.

Most don't have good credit. At least the young ones. Not necessarily becuase they are bad with money,b ut beucase it's not preached upon to build up credit and **** like that. I had to show a few old girls I dated how to get a secured credit card to build credit. I'mt talking 20 something year olds. White guy in o;n my HS basketball team, dad bought him a car the day he turned 18, put his name on it, 3 years later dude had a 700 something credit score, dude is a boss, can get a house, stuff like that. That's how you do it. When I sold cars, people would come in and buy their kids cars all the time, put their names on it, come back in 2 years, buy other car by their god damn self. Hell, my mom filed bankrupky when I was in HS I had no clue about credit and how to build it. I had to go back and help my mom rebuild her credit. It wasn't BAD, but she didn't know **** about stuff like utilization and stuff like that.

Most can cook their ass off too. Even the skinny ones lol., Amber was 110 soak and wet and could throw the **** down. I mean throw down. Most black girls grow up in the kitchen helping mom cook. Amber would run
circles around my fiancee in the kitchen. Last time I was little rock my soon to be 11 year old sister (damn I'm getting old I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday), cooked dinner. the entire ****ing dinner. baked smothered chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob and corn bred (jiffy). this show ath she does everyday, sit in the kitchen and help mom cook. now mom let's her cook. can't beat that with a stick.

You have to be sturner with black women than with white women, beucse if you are like me and I assume are, you aren't thuggish and you don't come off as hard.
See, this I believe because you have experience with these women. It's not from some book. Then we should remember this testimony and add it to the picture. Not wonder what parts are PC and not.

I can add that black women from Africa (I have met only two but I have heard this from others too) do not have a chip on their shoulder in the same way as black women living in the West, since they are raised in ... I'd like to say more normal societies. Without feminism. Doesn't mean those societies will be in any way perfect, but at least, no feminism, that's gotta be a relief.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss the Caribbean, where the majority of people are mixed, and the concept of race has pretty much ceased to exist, which by the way is the future of humanity.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what.. nevermind. That post would be unbecoming of me.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time some of you are at the store or wherever, observe how black women treat their men.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Howiestern said:
Next time some of you are at the store or wherever, observe how black women treat their men.
Better position is this: "Men get the women they deserve." If he chooses to allow her to treat him that way, how the fvck is that HER fault?

Color doesn't matter one-goddamned-bit.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say, to be "don juans" there are some very ****ed up views of various races on this forum. there is nothing dan juanish about bigotry or racism or stereotyping.

you know, being a "dj" is not about just putting notches on the bed post. It's more than just learning what to say and when to say it. being a DJ means more than anything, having an open mind.

When I came ot this forum, **** damn... lol, 9 years ago to the ****ing day damn near, I was so; closed minded that the only way I could meet a woman was if she just threw herself at me or if I got drunk at a club. Hell by the time I was 21 I was approaching women in laundromats and letting women in bath and body works rub my hands while i look in their eyes and hit on them and ****. going from a world, to where there are no women out there, to where, the whole world is full of women just waiting to be approached, just like that. bam. the while female race became fair game. And sure I got rejected quite often, but I got some nice "notches" on teh bed post as well, some that I would not have even dreamed about pre this forum, beucase I would have talked myself out of it. Doing things I would have never done. Seeing things I never would have saw.

This forum, helped me bring the me out of me if that makes sense. I went from being the guy who dressed like most young black kids dressed, because lol, well that's what you do and that's what the girls were in i supposed, to not being afraid to be an individual. I try new and exciting things. At leat once a month I make sure i eat something I havfe never eaten before. For me that's a big ****ing deal because I might be the pickiest mother****er alive when it comes to food. last month we went to an Indian restaurant and I had ****ing chicken curry. ****ing curry lol! and it wasn't bad! I mean, i didn't love it but it wasn't bad at all. To put that in perspective, i worked at mc dondalds as my first job for about 2 years;.. the first time since I can remember I did not order a fish filet combo meal with no sauce and extra cheese, was when I went on a date with this girl named heather, 4 YEARS AGO and she just happened to pick me up at quarter ponder with out asking me. I said **** it. I get in habits and they just don't break. I like what I like. It's not about the food. It's about not being afraid of change, not being afraid to try something and it not work out, be okay with that. My finacee has been trying to get me to eat scallops for the longest. I gave in about 6 months ago. ****ing hated it so bad I damn near threw up. but you know what, i tried it. and I'm glad I did.

and I come to this same forum, and i see the people who when I got here, were so damn open minded, try ****, who revolutionized peakcoking for crying out loud, calling an entire race of women, arrogant, rude, obnoxious, why because you went on a few dates with a few black women and they weren't feeling you?

Man.. this place is better than that. alot better. That ****, that's AFC think. that's how ****ing chumps thinks and dammit we aren't chumps./ this isn't about race. this isn't about pride, this is about being a man. We talk about how women are emotional and men are supposed to be rational, yet you have men judging 20 million Americans (the number of b lack women in America) based off nothing but stereotypes and bad experiences? come on WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT ****.

if you want to know how something is TRY IT. If you want to know how black women are, take your ass to the mall and go hit on black women and get some numbers, and go on dates and find out for yourself. There is no alternative. If you want to know how something tastes on the menu order that **** and find out for yourself. Stop making excuses to not be proactive.

Stop blaming, stop judging. Start experimenting and learning.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Ghetto chickenheads don't count.

Gauge a woman on her merit and the value of her self-worth, not her tone.

I've been involved sexually with two beautifully black women in the past two months. Neither was ashy or ghetto-esque, nor did they sling slang and ebonic attitude.

I won't have that sh!t in my life. It reflects who I am.

I don't think it's proper to lump all of these girls together as a united b!tch front. The two I fvcked regularly were both well groomed, well read, well shaved, and well versed in the physical act of lovemaking.

If the chick is ignorant why the fvck are you rewarding her with your c0ck?
There should be bells going off in your head going "ding ding ding." WHY GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY???

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
"The other possibility is that if you dated 7 black women and disliked 6 it's possible that it's your own judgement about the women you chose that's impaired." --You have a strange writing style. Putting "impaired" in that sentence for example - yes I agree, it's a fancy word, but not necessary in there. Let me guess: "sociology" class or similar, right? Those classes always produce the same kind of people.
Nope - guess again.

But you're right about "impaired" - two whole syllables - very fancy. Let's just substitute it with "fvcked up" - that sounds better.

"...if you dated 7 black women and disliked 6 it's possible that it's your own judgement about the women you chose that's fvcked up."

Yep, you're right. That's definitely more like it.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker--

I had a feeling this thread would get heated, and I certainly didnt mean to offend you. My apologies.

The OP was asking if anyone could confirm or deny his own experience with black women, I told him about my few encounters, but I made sure to say "keep in mind this is just MY experience". I did not make any sweeping statements about black women in general, just that the ones I had werent really my cup of tea.

At any rate, I understand how that could be seen as affront and I should have worded that better.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
My finacee has been trying to get me to eat scallops for the longest. I gave in about 6 months ago. ****ing hated it so bad I damn near threw up. but you know what, i tried it. and I'm glad I did.
You hate scallops lol? Why? Some nice meaty well cooked scallops, smothered in a nice buttery garlic sauce? Yummmmmmmm.

Since you move to CA have you started eating sushi yet? I can't go more than a few days without eating it. Now bear in mind, I am not a sushi master. I eat my rolls and thats about it. But to me, nothing....NOTHING is better than a spicy tuna roll. My mouth is watering right now as I write this! My favorite thing in the world to do is to get some cali, spicy tune, and spicy scallop rolls, some nice vodka, OJ, and grenadine, fire up the Tiger Woods Xbox golf, and have my gf and I play while eating the sushi and getting our drink on before we go out. Good times.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
You hate scallops lol? Why? Some nice meaty well cooked scallops, smothered in a nice buttery garlic sauce? Yummmmmmmm.

Since you move to CA have you started eating sushi yet? I can't go more than a few days without eating it. Now bear in mind, I am not a sushi master. I eat my rolls and thats about it. But to me, nothing....NOTHING is better than a spicy tuna roll. My mouth is watering right now as I write this! My favorite thing in the world to do is to get some cali, spicy tune, and spicy scallop rolls, some nice vodka, OJ, and grenadine, fire up the Tiger Woods Xbox golf, and have my gf and I play while eating the sushi and getting our drink on before we go out. Good times.
I can eat a california roll that's about it.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I can eat a california roll that's about it.
Go to a great place like a Koi or a Yamashiros or a Sushi Roku and get a spicy tuna roll. Melts in your mouth.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
cordoncordon said:

Brother, this is the motherfvcking truth!

Nothing is better than spicy tuna handrolls, rolled outside with extra Sriracha.

One of my fondest memories is my ex-wife feeding me Benihana spicy tuna, while sucking my c0ck, as the Tampa Bay Bucs played their first game of the playoffs under Tony Dungy.

You ever make it here to Central Florida, Benihana has the freshest, most succulent sushi anywhere close.

***EDIT*** My XBOX Live Gamertag is: FraterKarma. Look me up.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Brother, this is the motherfvcking truth!

Nothing is better than spicy tuna handrolls, rolled outside with extra Sriracha.

One of my fondest memories is my ex-wife feeding me Benihana spicy tuna, while sucking my c0ck, as the Tampa Bay Bucs played their first game of the playoffs under Tony Dungy.

You ever make it here to Central Florida, Benihana has the freshest, most succulent sushi anywhere close.

***EDIT*** My XBOX Live Gamertag is: FraterKarma. Look me up.
I will look you up, may be playing a little later.

And yeah, spicy tuna rolls. Can't even describe how good that tastes. I would say the best I have ever had is at this place in Treasure Island in Vegas. Tuna literally melted like butter. Koi is a close second. They have Benihana's in MI where I am from, but haven't seen any out here in CA. I'll look.

And yes Tony D, coach of my favorite team since I was a 2 year old, the Colts. Fond memories of him. Very fond. But he rec'd a dufus of a coach when he retired in Caldwell.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i tell you one thing the misses hooked me on that i never in my life would not have tried is Sardines and crackers.. little bit of mustard.. that's good eating right there, great snack, healthy too. nolt only that my son loves them. better that than twix and butterfingers.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a thread about how a lot of black guys out here have a problem with me dating my black girlfriend. I also made the point that not all black guys do this - it would be ignorant of me to say differently. It's a cultural stigma that some people feel like they must uphold. There are, DUE TO CULTURAL INFLUENCES, reasons why people think and act like they do. Any self aware person will not fit a stereotype or represent anyone else but themselves.

That being said, I've dated and banged a couple of "Ghetto" black chicks. I've also dated black chicks who were more civilized. Polite. Generous. I've dated white girls who were b!tches and smelled funny in certain areas. Some black girls too. Funny thing is, the girls who smelled were 18 and 19 years old. Maybe chalk it up to youth not to be more aware of perfect hygiene?

Honest to God, till the day I die I will think of anyone putting a general label on a woman as a man that has minimal to no experience with them. You can't can't base your experience on ONE or TWO women and then come to a conclusion that all of them are this way, because of the color of their skin.

This might be your experience to think of all black women as chicks with chips on their shoulders, but you don't have enough experience to say otherwise.

Go out and date more.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems the black women you dated lacked interest. Black women, just like many other ethnicities will french kiss you till the cows come home if you rev their engine. In fact, the best sex I ever had was with a black chick. The passion and skills she possesed was almost embarrassing me because I felt like the roles were reversed and she was the one laying it down.

However, she was much more "practiced" than I, and I held on as long as I could but knew it wouldn't last, lol (AFC days).

Some of them do have that stereotypical "attitude" but I stay away from those versions. A lot of unattractive (lower value) women have chips on their shoulders, black women are no exception.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo! I've been with em all, every hue of the rainbow and every nationality. I don't know what kind of black gals you been dealing with but for me they make the sweetest love. Such a tender touch, a heavy tongue thats is just so nice. The way they hold the back of your head when your fvcking, the way they call you "daddy" hmm.

I'm sorry but you may need to change your venue.