Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations from bouncing at a club.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
500 girls in 3 months = 40 girls a week = 5.5 girls a day.

To approach this many girls consistently, day in day out, you'd have to be following a deliberate policy of cold approach... which, as I agree, comes across a bit creepy.

Of course, you may have just been exaggerating.
The premise is when you see a girl you find attractive and you are out and about to go into auto pilot. Especially loan wolves.

Women out alone are the easiest prey.
If you work in a office 10 hours, this may be 2 women.
If your a cop in the field, or a mail man this might mean 10 girls. Really depends.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, there's nothing creepy about a man trying to get women, that's just what you're meant to do
Dude, despite what people in the PUA community say,
It would be really weird for a late 20s or 30s man to go outside just to approach girls.
Thats like the same routine a child molester does. Goes outside walking behind trees looking for little kids to give a lollipop.

That's not what a "don Juan" is about. Women shouldnt be that big of a priority.

On the other hand, while you are running errands, out for a run, grocery shopping, commuting to work etc You should see ample pretty women you think are nice looking to start a conversation with.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Really thats odd. Ive had men and women tell me im scary looking until they get to know me.

I'm really laid back, actually I'm so laid back it pisses a lot of type - A people off .. Like I'm never mad about anything really.
Good observation I'm a really nice guy, by nature. I can tell you're good at reading people.

I think my demeanor actually is an asset doing this because I'm typically not someone who would use excessive force.
However I'm not a p*ssy and wont back down from anyone.
It's all in the eyes baby!! The face tells the story of one's life.......

Laid back is exactly what came to mind. I thought "this guy is so laid back and chilled he looks like he never
went through any traumas or hardships in his life!"

Nonetheless, I completely agree with you. Being a gentleman that knows how to handle himself will get you the
respect of 95% of the patrons of the bar. There's always the 5% that will take a disliking for no reason whatsoever. But you
can use that 5% to demonstrate to the other 95% that you can take care of business when push comes to shove.

A lot of people think you need to be a thug or a hard nut to the door, but thugs attract other thugs and anyone putting on a hard nut
act is often sniffed out. They are challenged more because people see it's a front.

Being a gentleman who is diplomatic but assertive will go along way. Besides if you're doing it full time you can't be getting into
fistycuffs all of the time, it would be too stressful. If the patrons respect you, they'll probably have your back too. (although it's not something
you can rely on, just a nice bonus when it happens.)

Have fun!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
All women are the same, they all respond to the same male strength qualities. Race does not matter.
You are wrong my friend. As you know I mainly date black women and I can tell you, black women deliberately (as a whole) prefer to date other black men. White women as a whole, prefer to date non-black men. That's just the truth.

It's why I've always bought up that many of the techniques in the Manosphere don't even work with black women, they mainly work on White Women from the Suburbs.....because the Manosphere is mainly full of other White Men.

I want to see a section in the DJ Bible that talks about how to "game" Tyquesha :cry::rofl::cry:. Yall don't know shyt about how to get Tyquesha lmao!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are wrong my friend. As you know I mainly date black women and I can tell you, black women deliberately (as a whole) prefer to date other black men. White women as a whole, prefer to date non-black men. That's just the truth.

It's why I've always bought up that many of the techniques in the Manosphere don't even work with black women, they mainly work on White Women from the Suburbs.....because the Manosphere is mainly full of other White Men.

I want to see a section in the DJ Bible that talks about how to "game" Tyquesha :cry::rofl::cry:. Yall don't know shyt about how to get Tyquesha lmao!
Race has nothing to do with it... it's culture. What ever culture a chick is raised in will be how she behaves. If she is attractive, form an early age she will have her @ss kissed by every dude trying to get into her pants, and she will respond accordingly.

I will agree with your observations on the PUA community, that targets white chicks. And yes white men prefer white women... I never said any different. What I said was women prefer guys that are different physically then there father and brothers. If she has blond hair and blue eyes, she will most likely be attracted to men with dark hair and brown eyes... This is a fact, and it has been proven in a number of studies. It should not be a shock that chicks are attracted to men that are physically different from them.

I've dated black girls, I don't treat them any different than other girls I date, and I never had any trouble. So I don't know anything about different techniques for approaching black women... I just do everything the same as always, maybe my sample size isn't large enough to draw any conclusions.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Shifting the convo from race...

How does one who is older than 25 get hired at these sorts of places? I would like to bartend or barback but do not even know if anyone would take that chance on me.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all in the eyes baby!! The face tells the story of one's life.......

Laid back is exactly what came to mind. I thought "this guy is so laid back and chilled he looks like he never
went through any traumas or hardships in his life!"
Opposite. Many hardships. So normal day to day stuff doesn't upset me.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shifting the convo from race...

How does one who is older than 25 get hired at these sorts of places? I would like to bartend or barback but do not even know if anyone would take that chance on me.
Bartending you generally go to a bartending class thats like 5 weeks 2 nights a week or something..
Bouncing, just got to know a guy who can get you in.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You leave Tyquesha ghetto ass right on the stoop you found her and go find you a Stacy Dash, an Alicia Keys, A Sadé .. A black woman with class.
They exist.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Don't hang at clubs, so it's a non-issue of an attempt to 1-up the people there.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Race has nothing to do with it... it's culture. What ever culture a chick is raised in will be how she behaves. If she is attractive, form an early age she will have her @ss kissed by every dude trying to get into her pants, and she will respond accordingly.

I will agree with your observations on the PUA community, that targets white chicks. And yes white men prefer white women... I never said any different. What I said was women prefer guys that are different physically then there father and brothers. If she has blond hair and blue eyes, she will most likely be attracted to men with dark hair and brown eyes... This is a fact, and it has been proven in a number of studies. It should not be a shock that chicks are attracted to men that are physically different from them.

I've dated black girls, I don't treat them any different than other girls I date, and I never had any trouble. So I don't know anything about different techniques for approaching black women... I just do everything the same as always, maybe my sample size isn't large enough to draw any conclusions.
Maybe you just dated black chicks that like white guys. They do exist, but they are a minority of black women. Most people prefer to date within their race otherwise generation z would be 75-99% biracial. In addition, white men are the most powerful race of men on the planet so it obviously makes sense why they have an easier time dating out of their race then other groups of men. Black men are at the bottom, but they appear like they are on par with white men because they take the trashy women of other races. I've had about 20 different women in my life and they have all been white women. However, I recognize that the far majority of white women do not want to date out of their race.

Reaction score
I think that there is a fine line there.

She might go for a WASP with dark hair or maybe a more non-WASPy white guy but generally, I find that blondes are very status conscious compared to other kinds of women out there.

Most women will bypass physical attraction and go for men of a race seen as cool and higher status. One hot blonde I knew found an Indian guy to be very handsome but since this was in New Jersey, she didn't go for him because of that.

I have found that the reason most white guys win out is because of the social engine and black guys benefit there too because it is cool to go for one. For other races, the attraction is there but the social backlash just kills it, that an America has a tendency to target ethnic guys and destroy their image.

If redhead men were the cream of the crop of American male beauty and over promoted like blonde guys are, women would chase redheaded men even if the attraction was not there as much. Women don't go by attraction, they go by validation, status, and what they can brag to their friends about.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that there is a fine line there.

She might go for a WASP with dark hair or maybe a more non-WASPy white guy but generally, I find that blondes are very status conscious compared to other kinds of women out there.

Most women will bypass physical attraction and go for men of a race seen as cool and higher status. One hot blonde I knew found an Indian guy to be very handsome but since this was in New Jersey, she didn't go for him because of that.

I have found that the reason most white guys win out is because of the social engine and black guys benefit there too because it is cool to go for one. For other races, the attraction is there but the social backlash just kills it, that an America has a tendency to target ethnic guys and destroy their image.

If redhead men were the cream of the crop of American male beauty and over promoted like blonde guys are, women would chase redheaded men even if the attraction was not there as much. Women don't go by attraction, they go by validation, status, and what they can brag to their friends about.
Id rather be an Asian than a black man in the dating game any day. If you want a mudshark so much, dress like some punk ass and go get you a rice burner. All the insecure white bvtches will flock to you like a prairie fire.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

White men are build up to be the cream of the corp, when a guy like Matt Forney can go to Asia and get laid like a rockstar and write a book about it we'll "social engine" for the win!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you just dated black chicks that like white guys.
I don't waste my time with women who do not like me. I really don't think too much about why they do. I ask them out, and if they go along then I know she likes me.

Most people prefer to date within their race otherwise generation z would be 75-99% biracial. In addition, white men are the most powerful race of men on the planet so it obviously makes sense why they have an easier time dating out of their race then other groups of men.
Women care a great deal what their social circle thinks of them. If a chick lives in a culture that frowns on race mixing then they will stay away from this. This is why you see college chicks hooking up with different races when she is in college... college is very open to and progressive. They they get back on the block, and they go back to their own races because the environment is different. We all like money and want to have it... however, society punishes you for stealing. There is a difference between wanting something and being allowed to exercise your desires.

Black men are at the bottom, but they appear like they are on par with white men because they take the trashy women of other races. I've had about 20 different women in my life and they have all been white women. However, I recognize that the far majority of white women do not want to date out of their race.
This is a perception... and I agree that my country is demonstrability racist. I've seen it get progressively better but we have a ways to go. A majority of women do not want to step outside of what society says is acceptable, and it is not particularly indicative of what they want.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you like around other men? Do you have much contact with other men?

Can you hold your own, take the piss, banter back and forth?

Can you handle yourself in a fight/self defensively speaking?

No point being big and muscular if:
1. You cannot handle yourself physically

2. You cannot handle yourself verbally

You'll get challenged doing the door, no doubt.

Challenges will come from eye contact.

Does your eye contact (and general facial demeanor) suggest that you can handle your ****e or does it suggest that there's
a little boy behind the muscle?

If you're green, it will be sniffed out by those that wish to challenge you. You'll get ****e tested. Frame is essential.

Height is certainly not the only factor to consider.

You are a wanna be intellectual with racist undertones. I followed this thread and watched your other interactions. YOU think to dam much and want folks to think of you as highly intelligent when you're not. Your attempt to leave a nice message at the end of your keyboard clacking is pathetic. Look at the photo that you are using as your avatar. It says it all about YOU. No response needed, which your over blown ego just won't be able to resist. Well have fun.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Cola. Trainwreck is a COON.

where to post images

Probably a black trump supporter as well.

Low self esteem self hating blacks raised in the higher middle class neighborhoods...Taught by coonish parents.

Ignore him. Not worth your time talking too. That type is LOST.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus.... Does everything have to be about race ?

As men we should support each other in the hunt.... Support each other through victory and defeat.

We all have challenges... Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Cola. Trainwreck is a COON.

where to post images

Probably a black trump supporter as well.

Low self esteem self hating blacks raised in the higher middle class neighborhoods...Taught by coonish parents.

Ignore him. Not worth your time talking too. That type is LOST.
I didnt want to say that, but yeah he does kind of seem like he regrets being black or something.