Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations from bouncing at a club.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got a part time gig bouncing at a night club and I wanted to share some observations:

So its an outdoor bar. it is broken down, so you have a indoor and outdoor part.
It has a dance floor ..
As I was the door man I saw ages 21-65 patronize & many couples .. Mostly 25-32

Heres a few things I observed.

-Don't let me hear short guys say they can't pull anymore. Saw a ton of short guys. With hot girls

-All girls are friendly with the bouncers but I noticed:

• 6's and 7's are ultra friendly and warm.
  • 8's and 9's (I saw one 10 and she was a bartender)literally come in a pack and take pleasure in telling guys no or not interested. Its actually pretty pathetic because I could tell at the end of the night they had the least fun. Its like they feel they have to have this icy demeanor and can't loosen up because everyone expects them to be that way. I actually felt pity for them.
  • 5's and below are too self conscious. They feel out of place and you can read their body language and see they feel awkward.
- Seems like the guys that are killing it have a leanish/muscular build. Not jacked like a pro wrestler but more like a surfer type of body where you can tell they work out but its not intimidating. Light weight high reps and cardio type body.
Dressed simple but clean.. Button up, well fit jeans or khakis and vans or other canvas sneaker.
Apparently bald on the sides and long on top is really in style here for 20 something white boys because everyone had it ..

- Saw 2 Asians open up a set and do well. The girls were vibing with them. Was too busy checking IDs to see what happened. Heard a lot of laughter though, which is usually a good sign.

- 45 year old white lady, bangable but past her prime and she knew it was totally dtf me.

-Saw a old dude like 48 driving a Porsche truck with a 20 something year old foreign chick .. Sugar daddy type deal i think.

-I saw ALOT of interracial couples
.. I mean A LOT. Like I'm black but I don't go out at night that much .. I had NO idea it was that many white chicks with black dudes. And they were not mudsharks. They were legit cute white chicks.

- Saw a black nerdy guy with a hot ass black chick and saw a nerdy white guy with a cute ass white chick..
In both cases the women seemed to genuinely having a good time.

- Table full of off duty cops with groupies.. They call them "badge bunnies".. Had no idea that was a thing.

Ill post more in a few weeks after I've done it a few times. This is great to actually watch social dynamics without being apart of them.
Its like I can just sit back and observe and take mental notes.

If you have some height and weight to you like me and could use an extra 70 or 80 bucks on Fridays or Saturdays Totally get a part time job on weekends at bars. Bartender, bouncer or whatever.

Ive never been flirted with so much in my life. I had chicks running up to me to take selfies, a hot 45 year old pretty much tell me she wants me to bang her ..
I know its just cause I'm the bouncer but its a great confidence boost

I literally had chicks I didn't know touching me

That's pretty much it.. Its no point just unbias observations.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You didn't know white girls liked black guys? Really?

I was down town about a month ago and a drunk white girl was literally shouting "I haven't had sex in 3 weeks. I HATE white guys! I need a black guy to **** me down real good!"

And also almost every good looking girl there was with a black guy.

I'm white and a lot of girls down town look at white guys like we're an inferior species.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man i always wanted to work as a door man..

My brother was a door man for a very long time... he is only 5ft8 but a very intimidating looking guy!

I have also been thinking about doing the course and working doors..

I am quite a big muscular build, but only 5ft7... Should I just leave it alone???

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bounced at a bar in Houston when I was in college a couple of years 87-88. It was a country place. It was good money... but since it was Houston... and country.... lots of fighting... but you might be surprised that there was all races there.... and even then... there was plenty of swirling. But unlike now, white chicks with anything other than a white dude usually started a fight. Whenever I saw a white chick with an Asian, Hispanic, or Black dude... I would automatically get an adrenalin rush because I knew some racist idiot was about to start something.

All in all it was a great experience... you learn A LOT about women and people in general. The only down side to my experience is that today I can not stand country music since working in that place...

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

My brother was a door man for a very long time... he is only 5ft8 but a very intimidating looking guy!

I am quite a big muscular build, but only 5ft7... Should I just leave it alone???
What are you like around other men? Do you have much contact with other men?

Can you hold your own, take the piss, banter back and forth?

Can you handle yourself in a fight/self defensively speaking?

No point being big and muscular if:
1. You cannot handle yourself physically

2. You cannot handle yourself verbally

You'll get challenged doing the door, no doubt.

Challenges will come from eye contact.

Does your eye contact (and general facial demeanor) suggest that you can handle your ****e or does it suggest that there's
a little boy behind the muscle?

If you're green, it will be sniffed out by those that wish to challenge you. You'll get ****e tested. Frame is essential.

Height is certainly not the only factor to consider.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got a part time gig bouncing at a night club and I wanted to share some observations:

So its an outdoor bar. it is broken down, so you have a indoor and outdoor part.
It has a dance floor ..

-Don't let me hear short guys say they can't pull anymore. Saw a ton of short guys. With hot girls

• 8's and 9's (I saw one 10 and she was a bartender)literally come in a pack and take pleasure in telling guys no or not interested. Its actually pretty pathetic because I could tell at the end of the night they had the least fun. Its like they feel they have to have this icy demeanor and can't loosen up because everyone expects them to be that way. I actually felt pity for them.
  • 5's and below are too self conscious. They feel out of place and you can read their body language and see they feel awkward.
- Seems like the guys that are killing it have a leanish/muscular build. Not jacked like a pro wrestler but more like a surfer type of body where you can tell they work out but its not intimidating. Light weight high reps and cardio type body.
Dressed simple but clean.. Button up, well fit jeans or khakis and vans or other canvas sneaker.
Apparently bald on the sides and long on top is really in style here for 20 something white boys because everyone had it ..

- Saw 2 Asians open up a set and do well. The girls were vibing with them. Was too busy checking IDs to see what happened. Heard a lot of laughter though, which is usually a good sign.

- 45 year old white lady, bangable but past her prime and she knew it was totally dtf me.

-Saw a old dude like 48 driving a Porsche truck with a 20 something year old foreign chick .. Sugar daddy type deal i think.

.. I mean A LOT. Like I'm black but I don't go out at night that much .. I had NO idea it was that many white chicks with black dudes. And they were not mudsharks. They were legit cute white chicks.

- Saw a black nerdy guy with a hot ass black chick and saw a nerdy white guy with a cute ass white chick..

- Table full of off duty cops with groupies.. They call them "badge bunnies".. Had no idea that was a thing.

Ill post more in a few weeks after I've done it a few times. This is great to actually watch social dynamics without being apart of them.

If you have some height and weight to you like me and could use an extra 70 or 80 bucks on Fridays or Saturdays Totally get a part time job on weekends at bars. Bartender, bouncer or whatever.

Ive never been flirted with so much in my life. I had chicks running up to me to take selfies, a hot 45 year old pretty much tell me she wants me to bang her ..

Great report. My ex girlfriend had a 17 year old daughter who was gorgeous. All of her friends were beautiful too. 3 of them were with black dudes. I think they were with those guys because they represented alpha to them. So many white dudes now seem like Puzzys.

Another thing I noticed was the girls were much more advanced and aggressive sexually than the guys were. They had become aware of this power they had and they wanted to flaunt it, to see what sort of reaction they would get. It was fascinating watching all of them interact.

Looking forward to your next report.

-Augustus-

Reaction score
Great report. My ex girlfriend had a 17 year old daughter who was gorgeous. All of her friends were beautiful too. 3 of them were with black dudes. I think they were with those guys because they represented alpha to them. So many white dudes now seem like Puzzys.

Another thing I noticed was the girls were much more advanced and aggressive sexually than the guys were. They had become aware of this power they had and they wanted to flaunt it, to see what sort of reaction they would get. It was fascinating watching all of them interact.

Looking forward to your next report.

-Augustus-
It's bull**** that black represents alpha to so many girls. I don't need to get into my life story, but it's all for nothing because I'm white?

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's bull**** that black represents alpha to so many girls. I don't need to get into my life story, but it's all for nothing because I'm white?
Defensive much?

That post wasn't about you, it was about general trends. You might be the most alpha dude on the planet, slaying white, black, brown, Asian, European puzzy. But again, that post was not about RichardTheFrog.

And, for the record, I'm an old white dude.

-Augustus-

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here in my city, I gotta admit I hate a little on the black dudes because they get all the damn attention lol, little cute white girls all over these guys.

My opinon is, since American 9 to 5 white boys are such ****ing provider male cucks now, you can smell it in their demeaner nearly all of them are desperate looking for a relationship/family. I rarely see white guys act like players.

The black dudes on the other hand, got most of their chit handled well, style, cars, always jacked, attitude on point etc.. the main thing is they could give a fvck about girlfriends. These guys just wanna pound everything that moves.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you like around other men? Do you have much contact with other men?

Can you hold your own, take the piss, banter back and forth?

Can you handle yourself in a fight/self defensively speaking?

No point being big and muscular if:
1. You cannot handle yourself physically

2. You cannot handle yourself verbally

You'll get challenged doing the door, no doubt.

Challenges will come from eye contact.

Does your eye contact (and general facial demeanor) suggest that you can handle your ****e or does it suggest that there's
a little boy behind the muscle?

If you're green, it will be sniffed out by those that wish to challenge you. You'll get ****e tested. Frame is essential.

Height is certainly not the only factor to consider.
Don't you think this job will allow one to grow those qualities?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It has a dance floor ..

A great job for someone who wants to add to their alpha experience.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smh, Mud sharks aren't defined by their looks, they are defined by their attitudes. Only racist white men claim black guys only bag fat unattractive white women. Do you want a white girl that's only with you cause she's trying to pvss off daddy/white society? Do you want a white girl that will screw you, your black friends, the black male man, the black hobo, Ol'Dawg, a black lawyer, and etc? You do not need game to date mud sharks as a black man. These guys are either about to/are getting cheating on or will get Miley Cyrused if the white girl grows out of her shark phase. If she doesn't she ends up with 4 mixed kids each with a different dad hogging the lanes at Walmart eventually lmao.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola Welcome back dude.

I don't bounce. But I go out A LOT and worked at a bar for years--so I'll touch on some things I've seen that go along the same lines:
  • Most guys DON'T pull. They don't leave with girls unless they came with them. A lot of guys go out once or twice and see the girl making out with some guy on the dance floor and assume they went home together. They don't see her girlfriends pull her away and see them leave in separate ubers at the end of the night (and they don't have the experience to know that makeout dancefloor numbers ain't sh1t).
  • Re: Girls taking pleasure in rejection. IME legit 8s & up are usually way more receptive, friendly, and less likely to offer harsh rejections than girls in the 5-7 range (though this could be related to my own SMV). Though hot girls often have vicious less attractive c0ckblock friends.
  • Re: Black guy/White girl Pairings. This has become wayyy more prevalent in the past few years--and these are, like you said, high SMV white girls. If you're a white guy and have any hangups about this sort of thing, better deal with those insecurities. I've also seen some brown guys & Asians run pretty quality sets (though I didn't stick around long enough to see if they closed). No excuses.
  • Re: Nerdy guy/Hot girl Pairings. Seems to be a trend, honestly. BUT these girls are almost always super receptive to approaches, even in front of the bf (who never do sh1t) & are more likely to give out their numbers than girls with solid boyfriends. I feel like it's almost a status symbol in the era of open hypergamy: Provisioning you can wear on your arm, who won't restrict your sexual access. Plus hot girls get more attention because of the disparity.
  • Most people, guys especially, don't take the time to even acknowledge the bouncer as a real human being. I always take the time to address the bouncer in a loud, authoritative tone (HEY. How are you doing tonight?), to make strong eye contact, & to build rapport (Looks like you're having an--interesting--night). This helps me stand out from the sea of people robotically shuffling into the venue & it's put me on good terms with all the bouncers in my city--I usually get dapped up instead of carded, can get underage girls into these venues; they'll tell me how the venue is that night and even give descriptions of girls to keep an eye out for. Be cool to your bouncers, people.
Like you said, I definitely think exposure to the night game would benefit a lot of guys & clear up tons of insecurities & false assumptions guys have about how all of that stuff operates (like the guys who think you have to either be 'Chad' or 'Don Draper'--plenty of those types on the corner of the street at 3:30 AM leaving empty-handed or in bored-looking groups scattered around the venue, not pulling sh1t).

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_2017-05-27-14-21-38-1.png Screenshot_2017-05-27-14-12-39-1.png

This was my first night
.. Im 6'1 & 245 lbs
Only one guy said some stupid **** to me because I was slow giving him his i.d back because to me it didnt look like him.

I just stared at him and he shut up.

So we cant hit anyone unless they hit us or another patron. We can "aggressively" remove people who are starting **** or too drunk, but they want us to try to avoid punches.

There was 1 short jacked bouncer.. But when I say jacked I mean like jacked.. Like male physique competition jacked.

You definitely need to be confident in yourself because believe it or not if they sense you are a chump you will have a hard time with the other bouncers more than the bar goers. Remember these are muscle head big guys.. the alpha of the alpha .. Think the high school bully athlete who is an adult now.

Here's a couple pictures of me I'm pretty scary looking if you don't know me I guess..

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola Welcome back dude.

I don't bounce. But I go out A LOT and worked at a bar for years--so I'll touch on some things I've seen that go along the same lines:
  • Most guys DON'T pull. They don't leave with girls unless they came with them. A lot of guys go out once or twice and see the girl making out with some guy on the dance floor and assume they went home together. They don't see her girlfriends pull her away and see them leave in separate ubers at the end of the night (and they don't have the experience to know that makeout dancefloor numbers ain't sh1t).
  • Re: Girls taking pleasure in rejection. IME legit 8s & up are usually way more receptive, friendly, and less likely to offer harsh rejections than girls in the 5-7 range (though this could be related to my own SMV). Though hot girls often have vicious less attractive c0ckblock friends.
  • Re: Black guy/White girl Pairings. This has become wayyy more prevalent in the past few years--and these are, like you said, high SMV white girls. If you're a white guy and have any hangups about this sort of thing, better deal with those insecurities. I've also seen some brown guys & Asians run pretty quality sets (though I didn't stick around long enough to see if they closed). No excuses.
  • Re: Nerdy guy/Hot girl Pairings. Seems to be a trend, honestly. BUT these girls are almost always super receptive to approaches, even in front of the bf (who never do sh1t) & are more likely to give out their numbers than girls with solid boyfriends. I feel like it's almost a status symbol in the era of open hypergamy: Provisioning you can wear on your arm, who won't restrict your sexual access. Plus hot girls get more attention because of the disparity.
  • Most people, guys especially, don't take the time to even acknowledge the bouncer as a real human being. I always take the time to address the bouncer in a loud, authoritative tone (HEY. How are you doing tonight?), to make strong eye contact, & to build rapport (Looks like you're having an--interesting--night). This helps me stand out from the sea of people robotically shuffling into the venue & it's put me on good terms with all the bouncers in my city--I usually get dapped up instead of carded, can get underage girls into these venues; they'll tell me how the venue is that night and even give descriptions of girls to keep an eye out for. Be cool to your bouncers, people.
Like you said, I definitely think exposure to the night game would benefit a lot of guys & clear up tons of insecurities & false assumptions guys have about how all of that stuff operates (like the guys who think you have to either be 'Chad' or 'Don Draper'--plenty of those types on the corner of the street at 3:30 AM leaving empty-handed or in bored-looking groups scattered around the venue, not pulling sh1t).
Yup. But instead of wasting money going to clubs I'd suggest making money working at them. Especially now that I'm soon 28 id rather profit off drunk bafoons than be one.

And like I said you literally get chicks opening you working at the club.
You make connections..

The female club workers are also generally the hottest in the club so you also get first dibs on them..
I just think bartender, bouncer or DJ(disc jockey) is the perfect part time job for a DJ(Don Juan).

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smh, Mud sharks aren't defined by their looks, they are defined by their attitudes. Only racist white men claim black guys only bag fat unattractive white women. Do you want a white girl that's only with you cause she's trying to pvss off daddy/white society? Do you want a white girl that will screw you, your black friends, the black male man, the black hobo, Ol'Dawg, a black lawyer, and etc? You do not need game to date mud sharks as a black man. These guys are either about to/are getting cheating on or will get Miley Cyrused if the white girl grows out of her shark phase. If she doesn't she ends up with 4 mixed kids each with a different dad hogging the lanes at Walmart eventually lmao.
I mean, I cant deduce the white chicks motives based on looking and really neither could you. All I see is hot college co-ed & black guy.

If you are just trying to bang them who cares about all that stuff? Aren't we using females for sex most of the time? So if they want to use my blackness to make a political statement, as long as I get my wee wee wet, no harm done. No offense.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, I cant deduce the white chicks motives based on looking and really neither could you. All I see is hot college co-ed & black guy.

If you are just trying to bang them who cares about all that stuff? Aren't we using females for sex most of the time? So if they want to use my blackness to make a political statement, as long as I get my wee wee wet, no harm done. No offense.
Honestly it depends on the guy. When I was in college I didn't care, but now that I work full time and I am trying to achieve my goals in life, these girls are just a waste of time and energy. I'm looking for more of a no strings attached/keep it quiet exclusive companion.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a great post cola, keep us updated.
I notice this too, but it is because of the cognitive dissonance women have. It's like a 'no one will ever find out' type of thing and that turns them on so much. Why? Because when you say "black guy" to a chick, she doesn't think of just any black guy, she thinks of the stereotypical thug ones who aren't probably a bit hypermasculine. That combined with the fact the fact that they likely don't want anyone they know finding out adds to the adrenaline of 'not getting caught' so to speak. It's strange to think about really; white girls will only have sex with black guys if they're racist lol. The reason why these white girls SEEM to like them a lot is only because they don't deal with them all the time. I notice that chicks who deal with black guys all the time tend to still like them over the TYPICAL white male, but only because typical refers to the sissies. Since we moved, me and my brother have noticed that a lot of black chicks and white chicks who really dig black guys seemed to adore us. The reason being that all the white dudes here are a bunch of scared wimps and we have a stronger, more masculine and dominant vibe than even the black guys here. Thing is, it's all about how you carry yourself. If you walk around with your eyes down, hands in pocket, all scared-like, then you definitely aren't a tough or masculine looking guy. If you walk around tall with the ability to look someone straight in the eye after they see you sizing them up and are able to immediately punch someone (or take a punch) at the drop of a pin, then you definitely won't be having any issues. In reality, the person who wins a fight is the one who is more aggressive and less afraid. Unless the other person has had professional training, then you better not be afraid of jack **** if you hope to retain any of your pride and manliness. Black guys more so than whites are like this, hence why they seem to pull. A white guy who is like this though will do better than the black guys, at least from my observations.

Moral of the story, quit complaining. That **** turns pvssies dry and that's why some black guys are doing better than you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey cola.

Have you phvcked as a bouncer yet? How long have you been in there? I heard it's not hard that the ladies will chase you.... Must make you balls hang nice and confidence perfect.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  1. If you are a white guy and you are losing to black men then you are most likely going after the wrong type of girls. The type of women that only date black men are trash or have screwed up self esteem issues. Quit looking for women in dance club settings where these type of girls inhabit. Go to bars where mostly white people hangout and you'll do way better. Also, the white male being not masculine is bullshvt. There's plenty of alpha/masculine white guys lmao. Y'all just probably looking for them in minority dominated settings where they tend to avoid.