Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observation Skills

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
E-book it, hardcover, or paperback

While I'll never be confused with a pick-up artist or a pimp, this stuff is invaluable to me just as the "eye-contact game" was/is.

It's freaking epic and useful and yes, should be an e-book or something -- hardcover or paperback.

What's amazing is why this is like the freaking Da Vinci Code or something and it's not out there ... nothing even resembling it is out there. It's like the keys to the kingdom.

Why are we fed a daily dose of AFC sh-t 24/7/365 by the media and we don't get this stuff? Gotta be some kind of conspiracy going on ... keep the man down, keep him stupid, ignorant, and p-ssy-whipped.

Once again, another Player S post for the ages.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done a lot of thinking about the 3 types of women. While thinking about this, it dawned on me that it must be kept in mind that men and women are two sides of the same coin and that if there are 3 types of women, each type must also have its male counterpart or equivalent. Also, like Player_Supreme said, no woman is 100 percent of any one type but each one has a bottom line choice or objective that determines which type she predominantly is. Well, I thought about all of this and then I looked at alot of the people that I know and tested this theory out.
For example, a good friend of mine is the male equivalent to the female ho but he also has some freak characteristics also. To explain my point, the thing my friend looks for first is money, status or how he can gain something from a female but once that need is satisfied, he then looks to have some fun and excitement with the chick. But the order is always, purse first, ass last. Another of my partners first thinks about how he can get his freak on and after that then he'll look to see how he can "come up". Another friend of mine is basically a male version of the good girl type which I call the hubbie or husband type of guy who shares many of the same needs and objectives as a good girl (love and commitment) but he also has some freak qualities as well. I've tested this theory on alot of people and it seems to hold true.
My point in saying this is that while it is very important to know what types of girls there are and how to deal with each type, most guys and people for that matter never stop to really figure out what kind of person they are. Some of us already know what kind of person we are but try to hide it or our ego starts talking. Once you know what you are, you can figure out the perfect chick to satisfy whatever your specific needs are whether your looking for some short-term fun or a long-term or serious relationship. I'll give you another example from my own experience. Last year I was seeing this chick that I would categorize as a freak with a little ho in her. She wanted to have fun but after that need was satisfied she starts to look for how she can "come up" (for those who don't know, "come up" means to rise in money or status). I'm naturally adventurous and I like new and exciting things and I bore easily but I also have a strong ambitious streak that makes me look to "come up" myself. Now you have two people who are virtual mirror images of each other but I think that's what caused us to clash. Everything was good in the beginning because we both enjoyed getting our freak on with each other but once the newness of the sex wore off, she started dropping hints about me helping her pay for some class. Meanwhile, I started to think to myself that this b*tch can't really do anything for me other than f*ck me. So now we're both looking for how the other one can help us "come up".
Needless to say, when she started dropping hints about me helping her pay for a class, that was my cue to run for the nearest door. Hell no I don't let no b*tch trick off of me. I make hoes drive me around and buy me sh*t, I'm not a sugar daddy or a taxi service. Now that I've analyzed that situation, if she would have had a little good girl in her instead of the little ho, I would have been happy because she would have never tried to trick off of me but would have been more concerned about how she could help me rather than what I could do for her.
I had another chick several years ago that I would categorize as a ho with a little good girl in her (as much as that seems to be a contradiction). She was a straight taker when she dealt with any other guy except for me. I ran some serious game on this chick. I told her that people who only take and never give in life end up old, alone, living in an apartment with only their cats to keep them company. After that, she treated me like a king. She wanted to everything for me and enjoyed spending her money on me. It was fun to watch this ho spending her money and be genuinely happy to do it. I was able to bring that little bit of good girl in her out. I only left the ho alone when she started having some of that baby daddy drama concerning her child's father and then the situation wasn't as fun any more and I moved on to the next one. But anyway, I've said enough and I'm out.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I see how this works in clubs. The last time I went clubbing (not the time I was drunk off my ass but the time before that), I put the observation skills to the test and it was an eye opener. Just by posting up at one spot and just scanning my surroundings, I can see which women were choosing so I knew which ones to approach. I was even surprised to see a cutie up under me the whole time I was standing there, looking up at me.

Now my question is how do you apply this in daytime situations such as going to the mall or the supermarket or the bookstore or something along those lines? Women seem to always be in a hurry and I want to avoid just going in cold over and over again, since my time is limited and I don't have endless hourse to "sarge".

In those situations, is it better just to force eye contact and try to get into sexual state? I want to try some daytime stuff this week while doing christmas shopping.

Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
OK, I see how this works in clubs. The last time I went clubbing (not the time I was drunk off my ass but the time before that), I put the observation skills to the test and it was an eye opener. Just by posting up at one spot and just scanning my surroundings, I can see which women were choosing so I knew which ones to approach. I was even surprised to see a cutie up under me the whole time I was standing there, looking up at me.

Now my question is how do you apply this in daytime situations such as going to the mall or the supermarket or the bookstore or something along those lines? Women seem to always be in a hurry and I want to avoid just going in cold over and over again, since my time is limited and I don't have endless hourse to "sarge".

In those situations, is it better just to force eye contact and try to get into sexual state? I want to try some daytime stuff this week while doing christmas shopping.
Sorry I rarely do day time picks ups. The last time I did was a few weeks ago. And the same rules still applied. She was choosing. I stepped over and introduced myself.

Oh my old screen name was PlayerSupreme

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
Sorry I rarely do day time picks ups. The last time I did was a few weeks ago. And the same rules still applied. She was choosing. I stepped over and introduced myself.

Thanks for the response, I'll see how this goes this week.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
This is some real game right here. Brings tears to my eyes reading this knowing player supreme wont be dropping knowledge anymore like this and helping us out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It kinda sucks that he's gone but his entire package broke down the realities of the game and the person you need to be to prosper in it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that he's dead, genius. His work was authentic and effective. It also helps a man outside of women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"She was choosing"....

Anything less than this hasn't been effective in my life.