Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Number closing is only part of the game...

downlowpro

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello,
I would say I'm a semi- AFC tryin to break free. Looks, style, humor are aspects that I would say I have in my possession. However confidence and conversation are things I need to work on...I know by going out in field I will get better.

Anyways...I'm not lookin to tell my whole story in this thread. I just need some advice. I haven't really made much effort in a while, and sometimes I have flashes of game when I put myself out there such as f-closing a girl about a month ago. I stepped out of my shell this weekend and number closed 3 girls fairly easily on a friday night in a span of about 2hrs... HB6, HB8, and HB8.7.

I felt fairly smooth, and went 3/3 that night. Which opened my reality a bit. I used passion and attraction opinion openers, (I got HB6 to admit she was attracted to me) and qualifying questions ("are you the kind of person I should get to know?") , friendship frames and some kino (I busted on HB8 as I moved my hands down to her exposed low legs, which were stubbley).

But it left me with the feeling that numbers don't mean shiet. I told my hot feamale roomate about my pickups, and she said she gave her number out to 2 guys that night. So it seem insignificant to me. I should call them now, maybe even yesterday...but I haven't yet. What's the time frame to call em? I was gonna call them after a week, but then my other female roomie said they'll have forgotten about me by then. What's a good gameplan? coffee? drinks? food? lunch? yoga? club? movie? my place? I was even thinkin, if I could twork it out to setup a date david d style, with all of them at the same time meeting at my place or a restaraunt.

anyways this is getting long and drawn out...if you've read this long...thanks, maybe I'll start a log and go out in field full force.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
downlowpro said:
hello,
I would say I'm a semi- AFC tryin to break free. Looks, style, humor are aspects that I would say I have in my possession. However confidence and conversation are things I need to work on...I know by going out in field I will get better.

Anyways...I'm not lookin to tell my whole story in this thread. I just need some advice. I haven't really made much effort in a while, and sometimes I have flashes of game when I put myself out there such as f-closing a girl about a month ago. I stepped out of my shell this weekend and number closed 3 girls fairly easily on a friday night in a span of about 2hrs... HB6, HB8, and HB8.7.

I felt fairly smooth, and went 3/3 that night. Which opened my reality a bit. I used passion and attraction opinion openers, (I got HB6 to admit she was attracted to me) and qualifying questions ("are you the kind of person I should get to know?") , friendship frames and some kino (I busted on HB8 as I moved my hands down to her exposed low legs, which were stubbley).

But it left me with the feeling that numbers don't mean shiet. I told my hot feamale roomate about my pickups, and she said she gave her number out to 2 guys that night. So it seem insignificant to me. I should call them now, maybe even yesterday...but I haven't yet. What's the time frame to call em? I was gonna call them after a week, but then my other female roomie said they'll have forgotten about me by then. What's a good gameplan? coffee? drinks? food? lunch? yoga? club? movie? my place? I was even thinkin, if I could twork it out to setup a date david d style, with all of them at the same time meeting at my place or a restaraunt.

anyways this is getting long and drawn out...if you've read this long...thanks, maybe I'll start a log and go out in field full force.

k here goes. the rules r simple
1.call her when u feel like it, there is no time rules for calling chicks, they dont care anyway, jus dont wait to long
2.set up a get together, go somewhere cheap not to expensive. go somewhere u can talk and get to kno her. movies usually dont allow this ort of thing, but if u do somethings else then go to a movie , it works fine. the mall works well with first dates. coffee and drinks r good too. yoga's good for kino lol. clubs suck cuz it's the first date and u want her attention on u, not on other dudes tryin to game her.
3. the rest is up to interest and attraction.
dont do the date david d style. he's an idiot and is jus selling u crap to make money. use ur own game, not his

Dayum itz jee

Don Juan
Reaction score
you never take advice from a female they dont know sh*t.. your roomie said they woulda forgotten about you already... She sounds like she dont know whats shes talking about..

downlowpro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
k here goes. the rules r simple
use ur own game, not his
true that...but that would be interesting..has anybody field tested that? Inviting 2 or more women out on the same night out...all together.

check this...I got high and devised a semi-script for a 5 min. quick convo call using post it notes.

me: Intro..names--reference to night of meeting...do you recall that?..blah..blah
her: yah..blah..
me: I just wanted to call and let you know I got home safe that night..thanks for your concern.
her: haha maybe
me: how many numbers did you give out that night?
her: #'s
me: out of curiousity why did you give me your number?
her: hot sexy cool guy...
me: This is true... I thought you were interesting too and you gave me your number so I decided to call you...but I don't have time to talk. I'll be at the University open house (her school) on Thurs between 12-5pm.....
me: We should meet up! How does that sound?
her: ??????
me: perfect! what time works for you? I'll call you again to confirm...is this the best number to reach you at? Do you have a cell? msn?
her: blah...
me: good night!

okay guys..I just made up an imaginary conversation here...clearly I need some motivation or something else. But I swear I'll call them tomorrow...its 11:25pm right now..is that too late to call? FYI I'm talking about university girls here.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Seriously, click the 'x' at the top right of your screen and waste your life masturbating, not making up fake phone conversations on post-it notes...

-Cod3r

downlowpro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dayum itz jee said:
you never take advice from a female they dont know sh*t.. your roomie said they woulda forgotten about you already... She sounds like she dont know whats shes talking about..
its true though...wouldn't interest levels go down after a while...I met HB8 and HB8.7, for only about the length of a cigarette maybe 10mins...but I think calling tomorrow on day 4 will be fine.

downlowpro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
^ ^ Seriously, click the 'x' at the top right of your screen and waste your life masturbating, not making up fake phone conversations on post-it notes...

-Cod3r
thanks! I needed that. :crazy: That was my last joint...gonna stay clear minded now.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay let me share my experience with you.. i usually do not get phone numbers from girls..but last week i decided to give a shot.. i got 5 phone numbers in the club and after 3 days i texted all of them... you know what? just one of them replied and i set up a date with her and i had damn good time with her ( made out with her)... damn she was so hot.. anyhow,my point is its better to give shot.. if she does not reply who cares... fcvk the *****.. thousands are right over there... and out of 5, 1 is enough for you.. good luck..