Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Number closing is only part of the game...

downlowpro

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello,
I would say I'm a semi- AFC tryin to break free. Looks, style, humor are aspects that I would say I have in my possession. However confidence and conversation are things I need to work on...I know by going out in field I will get better.

Anyways...I'm not lookin to tell my whole story in this thread. I just need some advice. I haven't really made much effort in a while, and sometimes I have flashes of game when I put myself out there such as f-closing a girl about a month ago. I stepped out of my shell this weekend and number closed 3 girls fairly easily on a friday night in a span of about 2hrs... HB6, HB8, and HB8.7.

I felt fairly smooth, and went 3/3 that night. Which opened my reality a bit. I used passion and attraction opinion openers, (I got HB6 to admit she was attracted to me) and qualifying questions ("are you the kind of person I should get to know?") , friendship frames and some kino (I busted on HB8 as I moved my hands down to her exposed low legs, which were stubbley).

But it left me with the feeling that numbers don't mean shiet. I told my hot feamale roomate about my pickups, and she said she gave her number out to 2 guys that night. So it seem insignificant to me. I should call them now, maybe even yesterday...but I haven't yet. What's the time frame to call em? I was gonna call them after a week, but then my other female roomie said they'll have forgotten about me by then. What's a good gameplan? coffee? drinks? food? lunch? yoga? club? movie? my place? I was even thinkin, if I could twork it out to setup a date david d style, with all of them at the same time meeting at my place or a restaraunt.

anyways this is getting long and drawn out...if you've read this long...thanks, maybe I'll start a log and go out in field full force.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
downlowpro said:
hello,
I would say I'm a semi- AFC tryin to break free. Looks, style, humor are aspects that I would say I have in my possession. However confidence and conversation are things I need to work on...I know by going out in field I will get better.

Anyways...I'm not lookin to tell my whole story in this thread. I just need some advice. I haven't really made much effort in a while, and sometimes I have flashes of game when I put myself out there such as f-closing a girl about a month ago. I stepped out of my shell this weekend and number closed 3 girls fairly easily on a friday night in a span of about 2hrs... HB6, HB8, and HB8.7.

I felt fairly smooth, and went 3/3 that night. Which opened my reality a bit. I used passion and attraction opinion openers, (I got HB6 to admit she was attracted to me) and qualifying questions ("are you the kind of person I should get to know?") , friendship frames and some kino (I busted on HB8 as I moved my hands down to her exposed low legs, which were stubbley).

But it left me with the feeling that numbers don't mean shiet. I told my hot feamale roomate about my pickups, and she said she gave her number out to 2 guys that night. So it seem insignificant to me. I should call them now, maybe even yesterday...but I haven't yet. What's the time frame to call em? I was gonna call them after a week, but then my other female roomie said they'll have forgotten about me by then. What's a good gameplan? coffee? drinks? food? lunch? yoga? club? movie? my place? I was even thinkin, if I could twork it out to setup a date david d style, with all of them at the same time meeting at my place or a restaraunt.

anyways this is getting long and drawn out...if you've read this long...thanks, maybe I'll start a log and go out in field full force.

k here goes. the rules r simple
1.call her when u feel like it, there is no time rules for calling chicks, they dont care anyway, jus dont wait to long
2.set up a get together, go somewhere cheap not to expensive. go somewhere u can talk and get to kno her. movies usually dont allow this ort of thing, but if u do somethings else then go to a movie , it works fine. the mall works well with first dates. coffee and drinks r good too. yoga's good for kino lol. clubs suck cuz it's the first date and u want her attention on u, not on other dudes tryin to game her.
3. the rest is up to interest and attraction.
dont do the date david d style. he's an idiot and is jus selling u crap to make money. use ur own game, not his

Dayum itz jee

Don Juan
Reaction score
you never take advice from a female they dont know sh*t.. your roomie said they woulda forgotten about you already... She sounds like she dont know whats shes talking about..

downlowpro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
k here goes. the rules r simple
use ur own game, not his
true that...but that would be interesting..has anybody field tested that? Inviting 2 or more women out on the same night out...all together.

check this...I got high and devised a semi-script for a 5 min. quick convo call using post it notes.

me: Intro..names--reference to night of meeting...do you recall that?..blah..blah
her: yah..blah..
me: I just wanted to call and let you know I got home safe that night..thanks for your concern.
her: haha maybe
me: how many numbers did you give out that night?
her: #'s
me: out of curiousity why did you give me your number?
her: hot sexy cool guy...
me: This is true... I thought you were interesting too and you gave me your number so I decided to call you...but I don't have time to talk. I'll be at the University open house (her school) on Thurs between 12-5pm.....
me: We should meet up! How does that sound?
her: ??????
me: perfect! what time works for you? I'll call you again to confirm...is this the best number to reach you at? Do you have a cell? msn?
her: blah...
me: good night!

okay guys..I just made up an imaginary conversation here...clearly I need some motivation or something else. But I swear I'll call them tomorrow...its 11:25pm right now..is that too late to call? FYI I'm talking about university girls here.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Seriously, click the 'x' at the top right of your screen and waste your life masturbating, not making up fake phone conversations on post-it notes...

-Cod3r

downlowpro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dayum itz jee said:
you never take advice from a female they dont know sh*t.. your roomie said they woulda forgotten about you already... She sounds like she dont know whats shes talking about..
its true though...wouldn't interest levels go down after a while...I met HB8 and HB8.7, for only about the length of a cigarette maybe 10mins...but I think calling tomorrow on day 4 will be fine.

downlowpro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
^ ^ Seriously, click the 'x' at the top right of your screen and waste your life masturbating, not making up fake phone conversations on post-it notes...

-Cod3r
thanks! I needed that. :crazy: That was my last joint...gonna stay clear minded now.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay let me share my experience with you.. i usually do not get phone numbers from girls..but last week i decided to give a shot.. i got 5 phone numbers in the club and after 3 days i texted all of them... you know what? just one of them replied and i set up a date with her and i had damn good time with her ( made out with her)... damn she was so hot.. anyhow,my point is its better to give shot.. if she does not reply who cares... fcvk the *****.. thousands are right over there... and out of 5, 1 is enough for you.. good luck..