Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

number 1 thing women are attracted to:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your face.

ive come to realize this...I am 5' 7" and here is some advice..if I didnt have a really cute face...id have more problems than i do with my height.

more times than not..I get that women who tell me...they dont ussually date guys under 5 9 or 5 10...but im tooo cute and this and that....

also being in good semetrical shape can help.

if u dont feel that you are "cute" the best way is to get ur body fat low....it will bring out the best features u have!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this is the most uninformed post I've ever read. That's NOT advice, that's saying "hey if you're born without cute physical featuers you're ****ed" LOL

AND you're actually listening to women evaluating you logically (when they usually act on emtions) and taking it as soemthing to seriously consider?

I've known "ugly" men who **** BH9-10's on a regular basis.

If you'd like to know what the number ONE thing a woman is ACTUALLY attracted to it's this...

People love you for the way you make them feel inside on a subconcious level, women are extremely emotional and the feelings you give them are anything you experience X 10, make them feel the emotions they treasure and value and they will be attracted to you at the deepest levels.

The highest level of game is with emotions not with looks.

The problem is that if your looks are the ONLY THING you have to make a woman attracetd to you, you're going to think that's the one only and main thing they are attracted to you.

CUTE does not ALWAYS = Face, cute can also be PERSONALITY = attitude, communication style, C/F, the way you act and express youself.

Never had a woman think something you said was cute?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look I realize what the game is..Im great at the game..

im saying physically your face is the number 1 thing they care about.

PHYSICALLY.

geez

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god another post about looks, i think it's been said enough on this board...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way Im the number 1 person on this board for game/personality over looks..I am just pointing this thing I realized out

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
god another post about looks, i think it's been said enough on this board...
i agree and women arent just attracted to your face, look at W mitchell do a search for him on google and see how burnt his face is and he managed to attract the woman of his dreams with his amazing personality.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn...its just a tip...!

women love to look into a mans eyes..almost all women say that is number 1 to them..so the better u look....the better.

but thats such a SMALL PART OF IT.DONT WET UR PANTIES`

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
damn...its just a tip...!

women love to look into a mans eyes..almost all women say that is number 1 to them..so the better u look....the better.

but thats such a SMALL PART OF IT.DONT WET UR PANTIES`
there you go again. listening what a women says....and not observing her actions

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the ****ever..I hate this site sometimes..I have sex with more wome than 99 percent of the guys here..

but no one ever wants to listen.....oh well

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that your face and smile is what women are most physically drawn to initially, but for different reasons. I just posted a profile on match.com that had a picture of just my face. It was a blurry black and white photo, but I showed a cute, devilish smile with dimples.

I got swamped with responses from many decent looking women. Some women wanted to see more body shots which I never gave them even though my body is pretty decent. I believe most were drawn into contacting me because of the photo of my face/smile because that's all they had to assess me physically. Many women who were interested didn't even take the time to read my profile.

Anyway, the point I am trying to make is that having a nice face/smile is important in creating initial attraction with certain types of women (superficial types) definitely and most women generally. Where you take that attraction with each woman is entirely up to the individual DJ.

Is the face/smile the most important physical aspect?
I would say definitely with respect to online dating, but the real world affords more physical aspects such as your build, body language, facial expressiveness (very important), fashion sense, posture, and eye contact. These are all things that can be developed and can overide just the static features of your face. I believe that making your face as youthful and attractive as possible and learning how to give an awesome smile is just as important as improving your body. Physical attractiveness is still only the tip of iceberg when turning on most women, it just opens the door a little easier.

Is the face a show stopper for women?
From all the ugly guys scoring beautiful babes, I would say no. You still have to be the man by challenging them, asserting your dominance, opening your mouth, and seducing them even if you have a great face. Less attractive men have to open their mouths more to create initial attraction while better looking guys need to remember to keep their mouths closed more so they don't blow it after their face/smile achieves initial attraction. Once you achieve an initial attraction, we are all in the same boat. Women just like men want both attractiveness and personality, but can settle for either as long as you follow the above.

Last edited:

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing your post tells us is that YOU are 5'7",YOU have women tell YOU that YOU'RE cute and that YOU think that if YOU didn't have such a cute face YOU wouldn't have as much success.

How the fuk is that a tip?

It's some random thought that YOU had about YOU...it offers no help to anybody who isn't YOU and isn't living YOUR life.

what the ****ever..I hate this site sometimes..I have sex with more wome than 99 percent of the guys here.. but no one ever wants to listen.....oh well
Spoken like a man:rolleyes:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actuallly its a great tip.

why because it take height out of the equation?

which means if it does that for me..then it would do that even more wonders for 6 foot guys.

so, if you dont care of ur self..then take care of urself.

I can see now why almost ALL OF THE GREAT DJ'S WHO CAME HERE LEFT.

or in supremeplayas instance was banned.

I am the number 1 person that thinks looks dont matter..but they do.

and if u can improve ur looks..at all it will help...just like improving ur game.

I must have game..since 99 percent of guys on here claim to be the best looking guys on earth as well!

what a lovely place.

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Qmanchoo
If you'd like to know what the number ONE thing a woman is ACTUALLY attracted to it's this...

People love you for the way you make them feel inside on a subconcious level, women are extremely emotional and the feelings you give them are anything you experience X 10, make them feel the emotions they treasure and value and they will be attracted to you at the deepest levels.
That's it, right there. Pay attention noobs.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
actuallly its a great tip.

why because it take height out of the equation?

which means if it does that for me..then it would do that even more wonders for 6 foot guys.

*BUZZ* *BUZZ* WRONG!

Many woman have openly stated they are only attracted to tall guys around 6 foot or taller. Not only do their words say this, but their ACTIONS show it as well. They only date tall men. I have personally known a girl who is only attracted to guys over 6'1. All her past boyfriends were very tall as well. So it's not one of those "don't listen to what they say, look at what they do" deals. Your theory is full of holes.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
*BUZZ* *BUZZ* WRONG!

Many woman have openly stated they are only attracted to tall guys around 6 foot or taller. Not only do their words say this, but their ACTIONS show it as well. They only date tall men. I have personally known a girl who is only attracted to guys over 6'1. All her past boyfriends were very tall as well. So it's not one of those "don't listen to what they say, look at what they do" deals. Your theory is full of holes.
I've heard plenty of women say the same thing and then they somehow ended up with a shorter guy.

Reaction score
DJ Frivolous, yes, the face initially but what keeps a woman is your masculinity!!!!

Your masculinity is the most important above all else!!!

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
true and not true. I've dated guys that weren't that cute because they had a good personality. I never slept with them, haha. but i know plently of really hot girls that like nerdy guys. It all depends on personal style

BTW, the thing he said about having a symmetrical face is true. People respond positively to people with symmetrical faces, and those who smile a lot.

So boys, make sure to smile.

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Three things that matter *MOST* to a woman and yourself:

1. Height.
2. Money.
3. Stability.

Everything else is based on attraction. And please frivolous21, we obviously know you are trying to stand out from the crowd being a short guy.

Take two characters from Star Wars:

Luke Skywalker: Short cute AFC who thinks he's better than anyone else.

Han Solo: Tall rugged DJ who is skeptical about things in life as well as showing glimpses of being sensitive.

Most girls would prefer the Han Solo guy over Luke. Because the Millenium Falcon will take them to the stars while Jedi power is just all tricks.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im guessing that none of you guys are 5 foot 7?

I've heard plenty of women say the same thing and then they somehow ended up with a shorter guy.

I agreee with this 100 percent. I am just simply amazed thats so many guys come here that are my height 5 6 to 5 8 and think they cant get a women because they arent tall enuf.

I guess im glad I have the ability to get all the women that dont care about height..and then take the ones who do and get them to fall for me.

then again thats why im a DJ..not a poser, not a pyssy keyboard jockey..and if any of you end up in the Stl area..we should go out so I can take ur height acusations and crush them like the red sox did my cardinals.

and to the origional point....I am not stupid..I realize height does play a factor..not as much as yoy all seem to think...but thats whatever..have a good looking face and a semetrical body really offsets the height..so for whoever is my height.there the tip/

and I dont have to try hard..and believe me..height means nothing in standing out..just means I have to use my personality....I guess its funny I was born 5 7 with a natural dj persona....i guess u get some and lose others..then again my the only thing my height did was restict most chanced at playing pro sports.

Take two characters from Star Wars:

Luke Skywalker: Short cute AFC who thinks he's better than anyone else.

Han Solo: Tall rugged DJ who is skeptical about things in life as well as showing glimpses of being sensitive.

Most girls would prefer the Han Solo guy over Luke. Because the Millenium Falcon will take them to the stars while Jedi power is just all tricks.

what the **** are u talkign about. ur an AFC clown who wants to fill his ego..are u 6 foot and cant get laid???

star wars is NOT REAL!

JUST SO U KNOW!

so if luke drove the falcon it would be different?

*BUZZ* *BUZZ* WRONG!

thats garbage...its not a theory....and Ive proven it wrong many times.

ill tell you what...im gonna give u a height of all the techical g'fs ive had.

not the women ive hoooked up with or went on 1 date.

5' 6"
5' 5"
5' 7"
5' 2"
5' 6"
5' 8"
5' 7"
5' 8"
5' 2"

those are the actually girls ive been in a commited relationship to.

lets see im 5' 7" well more like 5' 6 1/2"

they average out to nearly my height and some were taller.

so for all the guys out there 5 5 to 5 8! dont dispare! I promise you this propoganda about ur not tall enuf! is hose ****..and if u need any advice send me a personal message..you wont get it from the afc pyssies who have taken over here

Last edited: