number 1 thing women are attracted to:

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for what its worth...

my looks as a whole have been the best door opener with women. not just face, but my entire package. im 6'4", in great shape and usually walk with a confident posture. im definitely not one of those "im hardcore alpha and my **** dont stink" stutters, but i have a good sense of self.

all that usually needs to happen is for the girl and i to lock eyes... give eachother the bedroom eyes, and its easy from there. its like cupid shoots a little love arrow in her booty. without saying a single word, i know that ive got her hooked. whereas maybe less attractive, or perhaps shorter men would have to run a lot of verbal game to get her to that same point... i just confidently give her "im going to give you the greatest, most lustful, intense fvcking of your life" eyes. and THAT is definately a helpful ability.

great looks are an advantage in MANY areas of life; not just women. although you dont have to be a model to get chicks or anything else in life, you cant deny how much easier it makes it to reach success.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These taller guys think height is so important because height is probably the only thing they have going for themselves. Face is definitly the most important when it comes to looks. 90% of the time if you are taller than the girl you are pursuing she won't reject you just because you don't dwarf her. Who needs a ridiculously shallow ***** like that anyways. Besides some of Hollywood's "sexiest" men are under 6'0 including Brad Pitt.

Also I haven't seen Star Wars in years but wasn't Luke the alpha male hero that could've had Princess Leia if they weren't ****ing siblings:rolleyes:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks Fatality!

it blows my mind..that all these tall guys here think that.

I realize a lot of women say that they want tall guys...but in reality..it doesnt matter as much as they say..maybe 1 of 10 or 1 of 20..are strict..but who cares!

tom cruise is 5' 7" :)

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funny about you is that you gotta get up on the soap box and announce to the world that you're better than tall guys.

You remind of this little dog that yips and yaps all the time to the bigger dogs on the street. In one second that big dog can crush the small dog to pieces, but it chooses not to.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok,

first off I didnt say a word about taller people..in my post.

2nd off it was someone taller..probably jealous who brought it in.

next thing:

bruce lee 5' 7"
jackie chan 5' 8"
jet li 5' 6"

why dont you go beat them down big dawg

You remind of this little dog that yips and yaps all the time to the bigger dogs on the street. In one second that big dog can crush the small dog to pieces, but it chooses not to.
right!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face is important, body is much more important. I've noticed this from my own experience, girls go more on how the body looks than the face. I've had a good face when I was very skinny, (got 9+ on the hotornot :rolleyes:) but women did not check me out. Now when my body is a little better they give tons of more eyeing. So bulk up or cut down.

My 0.2$

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull
for what its worth...

my looks as a whole have been the best door opener with women. not just face, but my entire package. im 6'4", in great shape and usually walk with a confident posture. im definitely not one of those "im hardcore alpha and my **** dont stink" stutters, but i have a good sense of self.

all that usually needs to happen is for the girl and i to lock eyes... give eachother the bedroom eyes, and its easy from there. its like cupid shoots a little love arrow in her booty. without saying a single word, i know that ive got her hooked. whereas maybe less attractive, or perhaps shorter men would have to run a lot of verbal game to get her to that same point... i just confidently give her "im going to give you the greatest, most lustful, intense fvcking of your life" eyes. and THAT is definately a helpful ability.

great looks are an advantage in MANY areas of life; not just women. although you dont have to be a model to get chicks or anything else in life, you cant deny how much easier it makes it to reach success.
I like that approach man. Let your appearance do most of the attracting, say a couple words here and there, and BAM you're in. I believe, and you may also, that a great body breeds great confidence in oneself. So if we all started striving for that, all of our sex lives would improve dramatically.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh,..I had a conversation with this very attractive 24 y.o. girl who was moaning about how 'shallow' and 'superficial' guys were for basing their estimations of a woman on her physique. I then asked asked her and the 3 other women in the conversation if they'd ever been attracted to or dated a guy who was an inch shorter than they were. Each had the same response (some with a giggle) of "no way", "hee hee, oh never", or "no, he's got to be taller than me" to which I said "Gee, what a bunch of 'shallow' b!tches you all are."

Women love to toss around the old 'double standard' term as if they own it, but for every double standard they b!tch about there's another one for a guy that he says nothing about because guys are expected to put up and shut up.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
friv what happened to your pledge to be a more understanding empathetic dj.....lol, just joshin ya

Face is pretty important, all it really means is that you have to put in less work to get laid which is why i love my mom for they blue eyes she gave me and dad for the dark skin....But it won't really help you get the girl of your dreams, character does that

I see your point though, ever notice how all the big guys at the gym ain't really the prettiest mother f'ers out there. Maybe it's cus they're always scowling......... but either way they make me feel like johnny depp when i walk in there

Then again....how your face looks physically and how your facial EXPRESSIONS portray you are 2 different entities.....when i was really depressed after high school girls didn't give me one look or awknowledgment of how cute i was. My brow was low, my mouth was tense, and i always squinted like there was a bright light in my eyes.....now that those days are done and i know how to carry myself i get checked out and hit on everyday. it's embarrasing sometimes cus i have to get some girls i don't like to piss off, but thats my struggle.....so in closing, physical is helpful only if you know how to control it

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
friv what happened to your pledge to be a more understanding empathetic dj.....lol, just joshin ya

Face is pretty important, all it really means is that you have to put in less work to get laid which is why i love my mom for they blue eyes she gave me and dad for the dark skin....But it won't really help you get the girl of your dreams, character does that

I see your point though, ever notice how all the big guys at the gym ain't really the prettiest mother f'ers out there. Maybe it's cus they're always scowling......... but either way they make me feel like johnny depp when i walk in there

Then again....how your face looks physically and how your facial EXPRESSIONS portray you are 2 different entities.....when i was really depressed after high school girls didn't give me one look or awknowledgment of how cute i was. My brow was low, my mouth was tense, and i always squinted like there was a bright light in my eyes.....now that those days are done and i know how to carry myself i get checked out and hit on everyday. it's embarrasing sometimes cus i have to get some girls i don't like to piss off, but thats my struggle.....so in closing, physical is helpful only if you know how to control it
Yeah, a pretty face will get you far, but only so far. You can only do minor changes to the face, like making it more relaxed, you cant actually change it w/o plastic surgery. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR BODY. Such is the beauty of being a guy. We all have the ability to make ourselves into sexy hunks if we just worked at it 3 times a week.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can say all you want about height never being an obstacle, but the fact is it is in some cases. You can't "take height out of the equation". It will always be there.

Why? Because it's in the nature of women to be attracted to a taller man. You can't "take nature out of the equation". This is an undenyable fact that any expert in evolution theory will confirm. You may find exceptions. Nobody is denying they are there. However, this is not sufficient to go boasting around the forum claiming you've discovered the mystery of attraction in one simplistic statement.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
You can say all you want about height never being an obstacle, but the fact is it is in some cases. You can't "take height out of the equation". It will always be there.

Why? Because it's in the nature of women to be attracted to a taller man. You can't "take nature out of the equation". This is an undenyable fact that any expert in evolution theory will confirm. You may find exceptions. Nobody is denying they are there. However, this is not sufficient to go boasting around the forum claiming you've discovered the mystery of attraction in one simplistic statement.
Did anybody say that women didn't prefer their man to be taller than them? Like I said before if you are taller than the girl, most of the time that will be enough height for her.

Also face is the most important feature in a person's looks. It's not an argument. Put Rosie O'Donnel's face on Carmen Electra's body. Is she hot, **** NO! Put Danny Devito's face on Brad Pitt's body. Is he hot, **** NO!

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The face IS number one. You can't help but keep looking at someone you're attracted to, especially better eye contact and not the 'blank stare'. If you're looking at each other ALOT, it's mutual!

It really has nothing to do with 'game'. Either it's there or it isn't.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's in the nature of women to be attracted to a taller man.
As someone who's pushing the upper echelon of "tall" (I'm 6'10" tall), I'm going to require you to put a asterisk on that statement.

Women are attracted to "tall" men, but there is definately an 'acceptable range' of height that has a lower limit AND an upper limit. For the vast majority, I think it caps out at around 6'4"/6'5" tall.

Once you get taller than that, you lose any claim to the stake of "normal" and your height starts working against you. So, it's not just the short that have problems, but the very tall get screwed in this as well.

-C:LBJ

SumRussianGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's in the nature of women to be attracted to a taller man.
I think height is definitely more important than the face. I'm 6'0"-6'1" but have a friend who is 5'5" (we'll call him james) but has a "cute" face (according to some girls i asked). Let me tell you, he got openly dissed at a party a couple times by some girls.

Let me give you a rundown of the scene.

Me and my two other tall friends (plus James) were standing around drinking our beers (it was an outdoor party) and several feet away were a group of girls standing around and were chatting among themselves. I don't know if they knew, but we could hear what they were saying. One of the girls asks another girl standing next to her saying "which one of these guys wouldn't you do?" (obviously talking about us, since they were facing us) The girl that was asked, points to James and says "I wouldn't do him!"

When I heard what that girl said, I was shocked to say the least! I remember thinking "I hope James didn't hear that!"

Well, since James has a cute face, but is short, I can only conclude that girls REALLY don't like short guys!

So guys, if you're short then you better have game, or you're toast!

I would also like to point out that even though I am tall and rediculously good looking! :cool: I know that without confidence, I am equivalent to the guy who is 5'5". Looks definitely are just the tip of the iceberg. (as Mister Big said) It only allows doors to be opened easier. You still need the qualities of a MAN! (confidence, asserting your dominance, etc.)

I would also like to give additional background on the story I gave. The girls mentioned were teenagers and were drinking, but I still don't think that changes the message. Even if they had a few beers, they were still saying what they were feeling. And I'm willing to bet what a teenager thinks is awfully close to what an adult female might be thinking)

HustlerDigital

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is kinda funny to read...I dont know..Kinda embarassing.

Face/Looks/Height..OF COURSE... have INITIAL ATTRACTION... but thats it!!!!!!

HAVE YOU EVER..... walked up to a 9/10...talked to her...then instantly had her drop to a 6 after she opened her mouth...or revealed crap about her? Of course...Ive gone home and humped them into the floor....but girls arent like that with men.

Example... Hot dude sitting at a bar...hot girl walks over..and the hot dude is a complete dumbass.....talks trashy...mummbles...says stupid crap...shows no confidence..no sense of humor....whatever... Its guaranteed she wont be fin him tonight because she lost attraction the minute he opened his mouth. The only way she'll be doing him is if shes a complete wh*re who has no respect for herself...and really...that drops that b*tch to a 4...(in my opinion)

On the other hand...an OK or Avg 5'7 - 5' 10 guys sitting at a bar...of course the girl wouldnt walk over. So the guy gets up in his NICE CLOTHES...DJ's the hell out of her... makes her feel special...makes her feel good..etc HE GETS THE GIRL.

The only factor about face/looks etc is the fact that it makes it easier to be more confident...to be ****y..to be what girls WANT. But for the dudes out there who dont have that...the majority are smart enough to figure it out.

This is coming from a 5' 10 gut with avg looks who hangs out with a ton of people who are much better looking then me...and I pull 9's and 10's all the time. WHY? Because Im confident..because I have high self esteem... becuase I LOVE MYSELF.. Im busy.. im exciting... Im funny...****y...sweet!!!

Its funny how the other night my roommate and I ( I bought the house..he rents) whos much better looking then me got so pissed. Here comes over 2 girls..one ok..the other hot. Both we have known for a bit so they know us..... I pulled the hot girl...even though he was throwing so much game. The girl is the blunt type so I asked her... "Why didnt you go for Mike?" What was her response??

"He is sexy ...but you know what....you make me feel alive....plus the fact that your 23..you have this nice house..your sweet.... You know what you want and everyone sees that... Its SO SEXY!!"

What is that boys?? Thats a girl that I turned on just by being the man I am....Im not shy...underconfident....unsocial...etc. For 2 days I tested this..i acted uncofident..etc..all the things I just mentioned..all the people who know me well asked "Whats wrong with you?" "Everything ok?"" Funny thing is..nothing was wrong...I was doing what 99% of the guys who dont have the looks do....

YOU GOTTA MAKE THE CHOICE. AND TO THOSE WHO SAY "Its not worth it...It scary...I dont feel like going through the pain" You dont know what the hell your missing.

Lastly...get the movie alphie... To quote that movie directly related to this post ..... "Looks arent everything" How true that movie made it to be

PEACE

Robbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
im guessing that none of you guys are 5 foot 7?

I agreee with this 100 percent. I am just simply amazed thats so many guys come here that are my height 5 6 to 5 8 and think they cant get a women because they arent tall enuf.

I guess im glad I have the ability to get all the women that dont care about height..and then take the ones who do and get them to fall for me.

then again thats why im a DJ..not a poser, not a pyssy keyboard jockey..and if any of you end up in the Stl area..we should go out so I can take ur height acusations and crush them like the red sox did my cardinals.
Yeah! Go Sox!!!

Wait, that wasnt' what I wanted to type. Let's try this again..

This is another great post by Friv21. There is so much about our looks that we cannot change (i.e. HEIGHT) but one thing we can change is our body fat. People will debate this with me until they're blue in the face, but look, most out of shape people can lose about 10 to 15 percent of their body weight by just cutting out the junk food. The results are staggering.

As you lose fat, your face looks sharper. When you're in a club, women notice your height and how you're dressed... and then they notice your face. If you're all puffy and zitty, they gonna be turned off. If your face looks CUT and your hair's not a mess, they might get the impression that you care about your appearance. You take care of your body.

Why, just the other day I was looking at a picture of me and my best friend, taken in his senior year of college. He'd been drinking like a fish, eating the standard college diet, and his face was all puffy. His eyes were lifeless. He's now in incredible shape, ripped to shreds, and his face looks a lot different. He looks more awake and energetic. It also shows in his eyes. He just happens to have a great girlfriend.

quote:You remind of this little dog that yips and yaps all the time to the bigger dogs on the street. In one second that big dog can crush the small dog to pieces, but it chooses not to.

Ha ha! It's amazing how big dudes choose not to use their size as an advantage over smaller men, except when they shove past them on the sidewalk, or shove past them at the bar to get to the girl, or hassel them over equipment at the gym, or posture menacingly whenever they're in disagreement with a smaller man, or just by virtue of the fact that they are large get taken seriously and approached by women, or cut in line.... hmn.

In one second the highly intelligent dog with the lower body fat can crush the larger, slower dog with his amazing wit and intelligence, and it does.

Here's the thing: a lot of young women and teenage hobags have no clue about what they want. They are on a quest to find Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome and along the way stumble across Mr. Lazy, Fat, and Disrespectful. Later in life, they reprioritize and start looking for a man who has money, takes care of his body, and has a great deal of success and confidence... I can hardly wait to play these girls when they reach my level. I only wish the young, clueless ones had the same taste as their more seasoned and jaded counterparts. There IS something about the quality of asss on a college campus that cannot be compensated for in a real world - type pickup environment.

I guess we all have our strengths and weaknesses. We can all agree that having a cute, defined face beats having a double chin, can't we?

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is there even a need for such a discussion? It is obvious that most everyone knows that being tall, cute, in shape, well groomed all adds to increasing your attractiveness towards women. What you have and what you lack all add up to create a total picture of yourself. The more physical positives you have, the higher your level of attractiveness. To pick one trait that holds more weight than another is like asking which Power Ranger is the strongest of them all. Anyone got the answer for that?

Robbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
Why is there even a need for such a discussion? It is obvious that most everyone knows that being tall, cute, in shape, well groomed all adds to increasing your attractiveness towards women. What you have and what you lack all add up to create a total picture of yourself. The more physical positives you have, the higher your level of attractiveness. To pick one trait that holds more weight than another is like asking which Power Ranger is the strongest of them all. Anyone got the answer for that?
the red one