No wonder women can't get out of the ghetto

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Men do not attract which they want but which they are.

So how do you measure this?

Let's randomly pick 4 girls interested in me:

1. Works as a hostess, married, drives 740i her husbands, really fashionable, good homemaker but bat**** crazy

2. Stable, banker, makes good money, responsible, driven.

3. Waitress, good homemaker, pretty chill girl. 7/10 looks wise in my opinion

4. Beach store girl. Smokes weed, doesn't really party though. Sucks a mean ****.

Ok what's my level?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I predict this thread will eventually go 20 pages deep. Misogynist posts at SS tend to be very popular.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Onlyliveonce said:
Went on a couple of dates with a nice looking woman. I'm the first real opportunity for her to leave the poverty that surrounds her. She is with a loser because that's all she has available to her, she was about to branch swing with me. The boyfriend finds out about us and knocks her up. Game over. This guy doesn't work and has her working two menial jobs to pay the bills.
She is not completely faultless however. She had plans on leaving him and was too stupid to take birth control, and the poverty cycle continues. Some people stay poor for a reason.
Not trying to be mean but the phrase "Captain Sav a Hoe," comes to mind. What is your reason for trying to "save" her. Sounds like she did you a favor by revealing herself early.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Onlyliveonce said:
Went on a couple of dates with a nice looking woman. I'm the first real opportunity for her to leave the poverty that surrounds her. She is with a loser because that's all she has available to her, she was about to branch swing with me. The boyfriend finds out about us and knocks her up. Game over. This guy doesn't work and has her working two menial jobs to pay the bills.
She is not completely faultless however. She had plans on leaving him and was too stupid to take birth control, and the poverty cycle continues. Some people stay poor for a reason.

Wow it's amazing you think all this happened because of you? Lol. Ah! the ego

here's a lil poem I wrote. Maybe you might like it, lol
She polished his ego till it shone so bright, and blinded him with pride. In the mean time she stole his heart. When he finally came to she was long gone. At times her memories leave him feeling empty. At other times he looks at his cabinet to see his polished ego.