Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No wonder women can't get out of the ghetto

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a couple of dates with a nice looking woman. I'm the first real opportunity for her to leave the poverty that surrounds her. She is with a loser because that's all she has available to her, she was about to branch swing with me. The boyfriend finds out about us and knocks her up. Game over. This guy doesn't work and has her working two menial jobs to pay the bills.
She is not completely faultless however. She had plans on leaving him and was too stupid to take birth control, and the poverty cycle continues. Some people stay poor for a reason.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been there man. think of it like this, she did you a favor. that's (seirously) not a woman you want to be dealing with.

I remember when I was in high school my first REAL GF which was 9 months, lost her virginity to someone else hile we were dating, and then mocked me because i wasn't hood enough for her lol. yes she has 4 kids now, ran into her about 2 years ago while visiting KFC.

while spinning plates, i dated one girl, who was 19, i was 22, she was a stripper, a white hood rat basically, but bad as hell. while she thought i was cute, and obviously saw mas somewhat of a mark (and was shocked to find out that I wasn't going) she used to laugh because how "non black" i am and was seeing this drug dealer and really could not see the difference between him and I. But by this time i was smart enough to let the plate be. god knows where that girls is now

women that do not realize the value in you, just be thankful as they are doing you a huge favor, and move on. do not make the mistake I used to make and think that if a woman like that, does not like you, then something is wrong with you. it's not.

Do not believe the hype. Poor people are not poor (usually) because of bad breaks, they are poor because of the poor decisions they make.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
The rich get richer and the poor get children. Damn.

Sometimes a person is removed from your life for your protection. Don't run after them.

Case closed. Continue forward.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
I know a chic who dumped a doctor to get with some loser with 4 kids from 4 different women. She married the loser and then he knocked her up and left her after she had the kid.

She gets 500 a month in child support and is happy about the situation.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told this about a year ago, at the time I was still in AA and I was sponsering this dude, about my age, he like me, had a tech background, a pretty bad ass asp programmer, just..liked meth a little bit too much. Anyway, he had been clean for a while, lhad gotten him a good job, making some good money, espcially for a recovering addict, about 40 an hour. that's not chump change. was living in a chem free house, met this girl, who was.. pretty cute, not hot, not ugly, a solid, solid 7. i told him dude, look, i'm not going to tell you what to do, but i would steer clear, because she's in rehab, not for making pristine decisions in her life. I am not against dating inside AA, I would have dated amanda (the chick that hatched on to me that I used to make my GF jealous) under differnt circumstances, but amanda had damn near a year clean and was killing it in AA. you knew she meant business. not everyone is that gung ho about recovery. and this girl wasn't as it turned out. he went ahead anyway. okay, 1 month later, this guy comes in, dude is in his mid 30's, works at ihop, nothing wrong with that but hey. had been in rehab at least 10 times, had tried to kill himself like 5 months earlier, had just gotten out of treatment for that.

yeah, she saw it as the correct dating decision to dump the dude that had his **** together for the ihop guy lol. who was, extremely AFC, just talked a good game. she fell for it. why i dont' know but did.

last i heard she got kicked out, and was getting trains ran on her for pills.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Human beings are creatures of habit.

When I was in sessions for my DUI, there was this guy there that I like to use as an example. Got married to a BPD woman, missed all the "red flags" (he'll tell you he got blindsided, but you know they were there), had a kid with her, got a divorce, and she's been busy making his life a living hell ever since. She calls the cops on him, denies him his visitation, stalks him, etc, etc...

So you'd think between his current probation and his custody situation, he'd take some time to get himself together before rushing into another relationship, right? Wrong. He always talked about how he's moving in with this new woman, who ALSO has a kid. The woman's already cheated on him once, the kid is an absolute behavioral nightmare (got suspended from KINDERGARTEN!!), and they're already seeing a therapist trying to 'work things out'.

I struggle to wonder why people put themselves in bad situations like this...only thing I can come up with is, "that's what they're used to".

I've dated women who are used to being mistreated...and they have acted in ways that would cause any "regular" guy to want to smack the sh!t out of them. I didn't because I knew better than to "sell out" like that. But those women are so used to men who behave in a certain way that they'll follow the script of the last three relationships they were in and when you fall in line with the last three exes that they hated and couldn't wait to get away from, they'll suddenly feel good about it, in a sick, twisted way.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, she saw it as the correct dating decision to dump the dude that had his **** together for the ihop guy lol. who was, extremely AFC, just talked a good game. she fell for it. why i dont' know but did.
Kind of contradicts the idea that women will always sniff out any AFC tendencies you have that lie beneath your smooth exterior, doesn't it? I always did think that was just bullsh!t. Something a pickup guru would tell you to explain why you weren't getting any yet.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people get what they want, whether they realize it or not. Just like abusers have a need to dish out abuse, typically their victims have a psychological need to feel abuse. Whether it's physical abuse from a man, or emotional abuse from a woman, it's always the same. The "victim" is just as fvcked up in the head as the abuser. It takes two to make an abusive relationship.

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
She had two choices about where she wanted to go in life, one clearly superior to the other. She chose the inferior one. I got the impression from her that she had never been with a well-spoken, educated and ambitious man before, and she couldn't handle it.
I failed to mention that this is a work situation. Big mistake on my part. Now I have to avoid this woman stare at me with a sad face as her stomach balloons to the size of a basketball over the next eight months. She has this "I hate my life" look on her as I walk past her like I never knew her.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men do not attract which they want but which they are.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into a woman recently in a Target parking lot. She was carrying a small cardboard sign basically asking for money for her and her small children.....She hits me up w/ her limited English, I went off on her in my fluent Spanish.
"Why isn't the father of your kids giving you money ?"
"He left me"
"Why would you have children with such a loser ?"
"Why did you keep opening your legs for him ?"

Now I know this sounds harsh, but I wasn't giving her a nasty attitude, instead my tone was more of disbelief. I wasn't trying to be "tough" because picking on a person is basically being a *****, but there was just this thought I had that she was thinking as she saw me "Oh he looks like a NICE guy (I admit that I do), he'll give me some money", so I felt that I had to send a message that nice guys aren't going to support women's mistakes w/ bad boys any longer.

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really no sweat to me. I was just in shock that someone can be so stupid. As with work situations I should have known people would find out (especially the women). As a side note I have been hit on by three women in work I never spoke to before this transpired.
I'm going to look elsewhere however. I'll take my good fortune outside of the workplace. I feel like I escaped from something bad. Someone is definitely watching over me.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubirosa said:
I ran into a woman recently in a Target parking lot. She was carrying a small cardboard sign basically asking for money for her and her small children.....She hits me up w/ her limited English, I went off on her in my fluent Spanish.
"Why isn't the father of your kids giving you money ?"
"He left me"
"Why would you have children with such a loser ?"
"Why did you keep opening your legs for him ?"

Now I know this sounds harsh, but I wasn't giving her a nasty attitude, instead my tone was more of disbelief. I wasn't trying to be "tough" because picking on a person is basically being a *****, but there was just this thought I had that she was thinking as she saw me "Oh he looks like a NICE guy (I admit that I do), he'll give me some money", so I felt that I had to send a message that nice guys aren't going to support women's mistakes w/ bad boys any longer.
I was expecting you to tell stories how you bang homeless women. :crackup:

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
LOL
I bang them just like any other- I put my erect penis in the hole between their legs

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i sold cars i actually saw a car salesman take a homeless woman in the woods and **** her for 10 dollars.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have serious hots for this crazy Greek chick who was from my old neighborhood. She went to school with my kid brother. Her parents are the standard immigrant success story-- came here with fourteen dollars, now they're millionaires.
I moved away and never stopped thinking about her. I figured she was someone's trophy wife, with three kids, an SUV and a boob job.
After fourteen years, we reconnected. Now she has three kids from two different men, taking Prozac, she's overweight, seeing a shrink. The kids are spoiled monsters. She never had a career or any prospects. Never had a boob job, and no SUV. Two of the kids' dad is in prison, since he tried to kill her. The other one was a bike messenger.
I didn't care at first, and I banged the hell out of her. She said if we stayed together, we're having ANOTHER kid!
Things ended when the prison inmate got let out, and she took him back. He tried to kill her shortly after, and he went back for more time. I didn't try to move on her after that. She married the unemployed bike shop mechanic and I stopped talking to her.
The inmate did his time, and they let him out.
She took him back.
He's back in prison, again; Child Protective Services has siezed her kids, and I just keep my distance. I can't have this sort of toxicity in my life. I feel like there was a story we had to act out, and when we did that, it was time to move on.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
Dating homeless women is OK . After you bang them you can just drop them off anywhere. :yes:

Big Overseas 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good one, fortyoztofreedom. Lol

But I once dated a good looking girl from a not so good community who left me to get back together with her ex boyfriend. I tried to introduce her to other things and better things, but she wasn't having it.

Her ex was a low rate, wanna be, career criminal who she said "doesn't try to change her and puts up with her mess".