Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No one likes my Facebook Posts, I have no friends!!

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
Thirsty men are gift and a curse to DJ's. Sadly on facebook they are a curse, but the good thing about thirsty guys they rarely get any from the girls they thirst for

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Switch to twitter or instagram...facebook is dead anyways. everyone has their whole family on there...makes it hard to post up certain pics or topics..

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
1-800-HellNo said:
Ok he's clearly trolling now.

Why do you take pics with waitresses?
I took pictures with waitresses/waiters, because I don't have any friends to take pictures with,

so whenever I go to a restaurant I ask them if they want to take a picture

with me and I tell them I will give them a big tip.

I tried to take some pictures with my soccer team, but everyone did not want to take a picture with me.

I really don't have any friends at all right now, it's very sad.

I wish I had at least 1 friend!!

---

Even the people here who have offered to add me as a friend to facebook, like Zion,

When I privmsg them they ignored me.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont get it .. why do people mourn for likes on FB? HEck I remember when there was no internet. If FB affects you that bad ... what would you do if you lost power and couldn't get your affirmations from your "friends"? People with 600 friends ... and have tons of likes on their shyt are what I call "attention *****s".

Stop getting/seeking your affirmations and validations from a computer. They ae all FALSE. Its like when your chatting to someone and they say "lol" all the time .. do you think they are really laughing? Usually not. They might as well type "umm" as a reply .. or none at all.

Drop Facebook. Go out ... dress nice ... work out ... smell nice .. read the DJ bible .. and get out in the REAL WORLD. Make your own reality and do stuff you like doing. You might even meet someone with similar interests and likes as you!

Making REAL friends is alot more rewarding.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLoner said:
Even the people here who have offered to add me as a friend to facebook, like Zion,

We all have lives in the real world. We don't sit around all day waiting for likes on our FB. We dont hover over our in boxes to give replys. Give it a few days to get a reply. FB is not life. While your waiting for a reply .. instead of focusing on what your NOT getting/recieving focus on what you need to work on. Go get buff .. eat right .. clean your house... do SOMETHING real.

Swampcamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you are seriously WAY too worried about Facebook, this is some teeny-level **** you're frontin'.

Also, I always resent strangers who want to have their picture taken with me when I know nothing about them, they haven't even told me their name and haven't asked for mine. Don't do that, too.

THIRD! As long as your happiness is contingent on what other people think of you, you will never have those people's respect, and so you will never be happy. It's a repeating feedback loop. You have to break the cycle.

Figure out what you don't like about yourself. Set some goals, change it and feel good about yourself without requiring validity from others. When you set goals and accomplish them, you feel good and proud no matter what other's think. Fvck everybody else, you're a god among men when you sort your life out.

Stop hitting your usual scenes and stop trying to make friends until you get a better outlook on the world, a better outlook on yourself, and you're feeling good. Your desperation is driving people away.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLoner said:
I took pictures with waitresses/waiters, because I don't have any friends to take pictures with,

so whenever I go to a restaurant I ask them if they want to take a picture

with me and I tell them I will give them a big tip.

I tried to take some pictures with my soccer team, but everyone did not want to take a picture with me.

I really don't have any friends at all right now, it's very sad.

I wish I had at least 1 friend!!

---

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s14e04-you-have-0-friends

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomorrow I will confront my soccer team about why they never acknowledged that I scored the game winning goal and why they never
invited me to drinks after the game.

And why they never tagged me in any of their stupid comments.

There is one guy on my team, I think he was organizing the whole thing.

What an jabroni.

I went through his whole wall and LIKED all of his POSTS for the past 3 months.

Maybe that will get his attention!

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLoner said:
Tomorrow I will confront my soccer team about why they never acknowledged that I scored the game winning goal and why they never
invited me to drinks after the game.

And why they never tagged me in any of their stupid comments.

There is one guy on my team, I think he was organizing the whole thing.

What an jabroni.

- I went through his whole wall and LIKED all of his POSTS for the past 3 months.

Maybe that will get his attention!
Dude quit fvcking worrying about facebook......it's facebook for fvcks sake, not real life.

- that's creepy as fvck

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are some people effortlessly popular and well liked? By contrast, other people, no matter how hard they try, never seem to be able to gain the same trust and respect. Even if we may not like to admit it, most people secretly crave the respect and admiration of other people. These are some factors which can lead to a natural popularity.

1. Don’t Try to Be Popular.

It is a mistake to try and become popular. When we seek to impress others and please them, it inevitably encourages us to offer false flattery and think about what they want us to do and say. When we behave like this our ego comes to the fore, and we hide our real self. This kind of behaviour may temporarily impress some people, but, in the long term it is not sustainable. We have to base friendship on being our natural self, and avoid extravagant attempts to rise in other people’s esteem.

2. Think of Others more than you think of your self.

People appreciate those who are considerate of others. If you only talk about yourself and your achievements, people will merely start to try and avoid you. We naturally respect people who are willing to spend time listening to others. This means offering goodwill to everyone, not just a select few who have a high social standing.

3. Be Your self.

It is a strain pretending to be someone you are not. When we seek to please others expectations there is an insincerity in our thought and actions, – people can soon see through this. If we learn to be content with who we are, we allow our natural spontaneity to come to the fore, this is what will naturally attract other people.

4. Have a big Heart.

Learn to be magnanimous in your dealings with other people, forget small mistakes, but appreciate the positive contributions that other people make. This is one of the most important factors in determining how people appreciate us. If we are always judging others with our critical mind, people will naturally feel slighted. If we go out of our way to appreciate the good qualities of others, then people will warm to our generous spirit.

5. Reduce Your Ego.

Do you seek to impress people, through appearing to be wise, and to drop names and important achievements into the conversation? When you magnify your ego, you only increase your popularity with yourself. If you can work without demand for outer recognition and praise, people will warm to your natural humility. Let actions speak louder words; if you do good things, there is no need to act as your own self publicist – you’re not a politician standing for an election. (It is interesting that politicians are very rarely popular, despite the fact they spend most of their lives trying their hardest to court popularity)

6. Humour

To gain popularity we need to be self depreciating and not take ourselves too seriously. Humour is one of the most significant attributes that people appreciate in others. It is said humour is one of the most important things women look in a man when choosing a relationship. This does not mean we have to be a stand up comic with a long list of jokes; in fact we should be careful of boring people with a long monologue of tired jokes.

7. Follow Your ideals quietly.

People look up to those who have a solid character with the attributes of honesty, kindness, strength and humility. But, at the same time these are ideals to be lived and not talked about. Quite often we see some people talking about how others should live a good life. Yet these proud moralists, may be better advised to concentrate on their own conduct before lecturing others. The secret of popularity here is to be honest and self giving without the necessity of correcting others. The most powerful way is to merely lead by example; if others follow, fine; if not that is fine as well.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zion said:
That's because you're an obvious troll and I have no desire of sharing my personal info with you.
Put up his URL so we can all see his lame ass

Velor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook is a MIRROR, if you dont work on yourself the mirror will always show you how bad you are but you cant blame the mirror, blame yourself and Man-up

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumsniff called it, I second it. Gspshields2 is in the hizzouse!!!!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
GSPeeWeeHerman's Big Adventure!

GSPeeWeeHerman: There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand...

Dottie: I don't understand.

GSPeeWeeHerman: You don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a LONER, Dottie. A rebel. So long, Dott.

Next up: GSP will beg not to be banned again as he can PROVE he is the LONER he says he is!

Will GSP going out with Bradd80 be continued? Stay tuned...