No contact gives me this text

Radar1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to update you all on this I did no contact and life moved on different plates spinning anyways received this yesterday

Just thought this was funny for everyone doing no contact stick to it!

Attachments

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It says at the bottom "The sender is not on your contact list". Good job on your balls dropping :up:

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a right of passage. This is how life rewards men who behave like men and I'm not just referring to women.

Most guys are too desperate/naive to stomach what you did and when you really think about it, how difficult was it really?

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L
Not a troll at all been in the nightlife game about 5 years Las Vegas, New York,Miami, LA etc it's been an interesting ride that's for sure

She's free to go to any venue as she please the way this business works however you have what you call your subs (guys who work under your) anyways she's become friends with some of my subs as most of the time I'd tell her walk in with one of them because I need to be at a different venue ( we run 4 different venues on a given weekend night so I can't be everywhere at once ) then tell her I'll come see you

My problem kinda lies when she hits my subs up to come and bring her other dude and basically get a free night out of it no cover drinks of my table etc not to mention feels disrespectful that after taking for months she brings this dude like 5 days later after we're done

Again if I'm overreacting then please say so hence why I'm seeking advice on this

Thank you
You said the benefit of giving her these perks of free entry is that she can bring an entourage of hot women which increases your profit??

If she never dated you would she still have free entry to these venues???

If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then you are operating your company emotionally which doesn't make a lot of sense, and may cost you a lot of dollars!