No contact gives me this text

Radar1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all! Man I gota say all the advice here has been great! Ive done my share of beta mistakes and have now realized the truth about women reading the don juan bible has changed my life! Started working out and focusing on me..

Anyways if you read what i previously posted i got the lbjf message outa the blue caught me off guard..something felt odd for me ive gotten that before but this was different

Sure enough a littles less that a week later shes back with her ex! How did found out? She went to the club with this douchebag and got the vip treatment through my team this was the part that infurirated me

A little background on me im a big los angeles promoter I have free tables and acess to some of the hottest celeb nightclubs hooking up with girls has never been an issue theres just so many (my team can average easily 60 girls and more) i bounce between multi clubs a night as needed to check up on my teams see how we are doing so i dont always run into her

So today I met her for 5 mins to pay her for some work that she had done for me (no matter what for me I keep my word when it comes to business) told her count it all counted said okay all great and just left! Gave her no chance to talk

Two hours later she texts me this

Do you have a problem with me because I never intended to end our friendship and now I feel like you're trying to prevent me from going out places that I normally go

The truth is I told my employees/friends to stop inviting her out, shes reached out to them about going but both declined one saying i cant really then other that we had no comps or list that night (this was true it was a huge dj) and now suspects im blocking her

Truth is I can eighty six and deny entry as i please however she has a very great network of hot friends who do come to my clubs and at the same time debating if i should even respond i honestly was leaning toward just ignoring her text but at the same time rage isnt always the best decesion lmk yout thoughts women are the devil and never say what they mean I have zero trust in her after what she did but lmk all ur thoughts

Thanks again all! I hope to be able to contribute soon this forum has truly been a god send

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Business first. Never personal.

If she has friends and a network that truly can affect the bottom line of your business, I would say use her just like she's attempting to use you.

If you don't see any type of benefit from it pocket wise, throw this chick out with the trash and keep blocking her from using your connects to her advantage.

Hope this situation works out for you

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Business first. Never personal.

If she has friends and a network that truly can affect the bottom line of your business, I would say use her just like she's attempting to use you.

If you don't see any type of benefit from it pocket wise, throw this chick out with the trash and keep blocking her from using your connects to her advantage.

Hope this situation works out for you
I agree. I find myself in situations with women I'm in a business relationship with and when things go cold... if their is business opportunity then I try to make friendship work, if not... what's the point of her hanging around.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I never intended to end our friendship and now I feel like you're trying to prevent me from going out places that I normally go
Well, are you? You said you were having people front run venues so you wouldn't run into her (which is juvenile btw) And that you're not comping her to get into places like you did before. That's not 'preventing'. You have better things to do with those comps.

You sound like a big boy. Why can't you ignore her existence like a grownup? If she's at the same venue and got there under her own aegis, why should you give a sh*t? Are you really so butt hurt and immature that you can't handle seeing her that you have people front running for you?

Radar1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a troll at all been in the nightlife game about 5 years Las Vegas, New York,Miami, LA etc it's been an interesting ride that's for sure

She's free to go to any venue as she please the way this business works however you have what you call your subs (guys who work under your) anyways she's become friends with some of my subs as most of the time I'd tell her walk in with one of them because I need to be at a different venue ( we run 4 different venues on a given weekend night so I can't be everywhere at once ) then tell her I'll come see you

My problem kinda lies when she hits my subs up to come and bring her other dude and basically get a free night out of it no cover drinks of my table etc not to mention feels disrespectful that after taking for months she brings this dude like 5 days later after we're done

Again if I'm overreacting then please say so hence why I'm seeking advice on this

Thank you

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my team can average easily 60 girls and more
Bro, I don't know what's going on in this thread but I just gotta say my team pulls thousands of b*tches every single night GET ON OUR LEVEL. We took it all the way to the World Series last year BAYBEEEEE. You might want to think of switching teams there homie

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem kinda lies when she hits my subs up to come and bring her other dude and basically get a free night out of it no cover drinks of my table etc not to mention feels disrespectful that after taking for months she brings this dude like 5 days later after we're done
She can pay her own way. Let her date foot the bill. I don't think you are over reacting.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awwww. She's not a princess at your party anymore. Quit worrying about her. She was using you anyway. If she had half a brain she'd work the door guys alone and have him meet her inside. She's either that entitled or not that bright or both.

The no contact showed you who she really is. A pretty bit of trash. Not to worry. There are 1000s more just as hot in LA. Enjoy the ride. This sort of thing should amuse you instead of bother you.

You can't give things away to everyone. That's how you lose money.

A girl who cared about you wouldn't do this or she'd understand that special treatment has ended.

I was once that girl (who got special treatment at the hottest venue in town)...thing is I married the owner, and once we started dating I went to see him & if I went anywhere else I went with him.

If she isn't yours she isn't special anymore. No harm no foul. She can still go, just not on you. I think it's entitled for her to expect otherwise.

Radar1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed,

She can go on her own free will that's on her my main gripe was her attempting to continue to go with my team/friends with her and the guy that she's dating just felt like that's a slap in the face for me

Funny thing to add to after I had seen she stalked all my snapchats the night after sending me that last text that particular night my team crushed it two promo tables and a huge client who ended up buying ace of spade bottles for everyone definently made it amusing for her to see that

I'm over her and on the next one as they say but this is the last time I will have a girl I'm dating involved too deep with my network this was an eye opening experience

Thank you to everyone who took the time to respond I wish I knew more about these forums earlier and perhaps this whole issue could have been avoided in the first place

logicallefty

Reaction score
You have some power over little Miss Club Girl. She is putty in your hands. Is there any benefit to you for giving her perks? If not, I'd toot her out like a good chilli fart and be done. (that's so non-LA of me to say it that way, isn't it?)

Radar1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truthfully on my bottom line (money wise) her best friend is a great referral and has brought me many attractive groups of girls and actually she was hotter than the girl i was dating i remember thinking to my self i chose wrong here after meeting her haha but me and her are on very good terms

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Truthfully on my bottom line (money wise) her best friend is a great referral and has brought me many attractive groups of girls and actually she was hotter than the girl i was dating i remember thinking to my self i chose wrong here after meeting her haha but me and her are on very good terms
So why are you here ragging then?

You b*tch like a woman.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I chose just not to reply ended up getting this

Gota say it feels good
Thats brilliant. Well, you have all the answers you need on this thread, so you can 'move on' as it were and - just plain forget about that slice. There are boat loads more. Armies of them, so dig in!