Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Nice guys" of OKCupid

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If those are real, those are the classic passive-aggressive "nice-guy/psychos" who sometimes end up going on shooting rampages.

This "letter" to the blog owner speaks volumes:
You don't realize that by being who you are, you are disgracing the entire human race, ha, it's no wonder genocide happens. Enjoy life as an abject, hated feminazi ***** because karma is going to bite at your ankles very soon.
Note the enraged homicidal (even genocidal?!) threats.

As bad as any woman can be, these guys are far, far worse. They are the types I utterly despise. I think the reason they fail with women is not because they're "nice" but because women can sense their underlying psychopathy. They're ticking time-bombs.

Rather than the government restricting assault rifles, it should have a mandatory one-question test before anyone can possess a firearm. "How many chicks have you f*cked in the past 2 years (not counting prostitutes)?" If the answer is zero, you can't have a gun.

U

user43770

Zarky said:
Rather than the government restricting assault rifles, it should have a mandatory one-question test before anyone can possess a firearm. "How many chicks have you f*cked in the past 2 years (not counting prostitutes)?" If the answer is zero, you can't have a gun.
Haha!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddamn those are both hard to look at and addictive at the same time.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incidentally, this is why, once you have a basic profile, you should never answer the additional questions on any dating site. Even if you have exceptional online game, you're just creating additional opportunities to disqualify yourself. Leave a little mystery for God's sake! This is basic stuff, DJ-101. The questions are just there to keep the girls logging back on - pretty clever actually - you, on the other hand, have nothing to gain by answering them.

By all means, craft a strong identity with your profile, but once that's done, it's time to drop the mike and swagger off stage. No encores, leave them wanting more.

Seriously?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would put on their profile how they are so nice and are always being friendzoned or how girls are *****es blah.

That would subconsciously raise red flags for girls. I know if I saw a girls profile who was whining about guys, I'd just click next. Girls would also question why these guys are being friendzoned and not touch them with a barge pole.

It's obvious that girls want what they can't have and by being too nice/available it just isn't a challenge. It's not just girls though, it's human nature to always want what you can't have.

I've learnt the hard way about being too nice and available just doesn't get you anywhere, but I really don't get being bitter towards girls about it.

I actually appreciate my ex for throwing it back in my face. She done me a huge favour and I'm not bitter towards her at all. I saw where I went wrong and what I should have done differently and have learnt from that. Just the way it is. She isn't a bad person, I was just an AFC.

If you don't put girls on a pedestal and the focal point of your life, you wont be too nice and wont accept BS from them. They'll respect you for that. No girls going to want a date a 'nice guy' who has victim mentality.

I also echo the opinion that it's best not to answer many questions on okcupid or the like. You just give potential for a girl to next your profile and if you literally answered every question a girl would know too much/all about you. Being a mystery is key.

Sorry for the essay, just my two cents.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wilko said:
Incidentally, this is why, once you have a basic profile, you should never answer the additional questions on any dating site.
This is absolutely true, especially on OKCupid. The only questions I answer are the ones where I want to disqualify girls. Since I only date easy chicks, I only answer the sex questions and some of the religious questions. This pulls me off the radar of really religious chicks as well as chicks who aren't interested in screwing quickly. That's so I don't waste my time with those types.

All the other questions I skip, because you're right, I don't care about any of that sh*t. I don't care about political persuasion, favorite music, what she does in her free time, views about modern art, or any of that bullsh*t, as long as she's putting out. And I don't want to disqualify myself from an easy chick by letting her know that our favorite colors are different or some crap.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not that they are "nice".

The problem is that they are just complete utter losers who lack the social skills, the interpersonal skills, and the manliness to succeed with women.

It's not about being "nice" or being a "jerk".

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigSmooth said:
The problem is not that they are "nice".

The problem is that they are just complete utter losers who lack the social skills, the interpersonal skills, and the manliness to succeed with women.

It's not about being "nice" or being a "jerk".
However, the things this chick is crucifying them for betrays the type of far-left extremist attitude that I hate.

For example, one guy calls himself nice, and then for "evidence" that he's actually a jerk, she uses his answer to the question on same-sex relationships, where he says "girl on girl is ok but guy on guy is wrong".

Well? Its true~ girls by nature are naturally bi-sexual, but it is a perversion of nature for guys to f3ck other guys. Now, I don't claim to be nice, but if I did, my stating of this simple TRUTH would NOT invalidate my claim.

Likewise, where another guy says he's a nice guy, and then he answers a question like "Is no always no", and he says something like "sometimes a no just means a little more persuasion is needed", she then uses it to accuse him of being a rapist.

This chick is living in chick-world, where saying the truth makes you a bad guy. We've all been in LMR situations, there are ways to deal with it, its not rape, but according to this chick it is!

I really hate this feminist attitude that is pervading our society. They live in a non-reality, and then hate on people (i.e. men) who live in real reality, and make out that they're creeps and losers and rapists.

F%CK them. Srs. Fcuk this blog.

Last edited:

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For many guys, her biggest complaint is that they answered Yes to the question "do girls have an obligation to keep their legs shaved".

Wow, some guy prefers smooth legs, BIG DEAL! It doesn't mean he's a hypocrite.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems to be so upset that some guys say that "The Man should be the head of the household".

Well, the man SHOULD be the head of the household, and if he's not, his woman will eventually act out and cheat on him. Its a fact, but apparently stating the truth is enough to make you a persona non grata in this chick's eyes.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are very valid points d!ckmojo, isn't it amazing just how intolerant of other world-views these supposed "liberals" can be? It's never hey, I disagree with you about this one issue, but you're still human, and you might still be a good guy on balance, nope, it's fvck you and everything you stand for, I hope you die. Conservatives are just as guilty of the same behaviour, but at least they don't have the gall to tell anyone who will listen just how inclusive they are - they know they're not!

I say that as a libertarian who doesn't give a fvck what anyone else puts in their mouth (think about it).

But getting back down to earth. So these absolutely clueless and charmless young men screwed themselves out of a shot with some progressive pseudo-intellectual elitist because of their poorly worded conservative values....well there's a shock...to nobody.

At least we (usually) have the good sense and courtesy to preserve a HB's anonymity when we're examining her behaviour on this forum. No such restraint exercised on that blog.

All true of course, but it doesn't change any of the other take-home points discussed earlier.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I sometimes wonder how these arch-progressives go in a place like OK Cupid. When your entire identity is built around the idea of being reactionary and anti-establishment, what happens when that is no longer special and unique, but accepted and even expected?

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, yeah Wilko~ you nailed it: the premise of this blog is that, if a guy is a conservative and/or a christian, then ipso facto he is therefore not a nice person.

This stands in direct contrast to my experiences irl, where the nicest, humblest, most considerate and helpful people I know are Christians, with conservative views, meanwhile the meanest, snarkiest, b1tchiest, most judgmental people I know are left-wing atheists.

Which is actually what that whole blog is really about: a left-wing atheist being mean, snarky, b1tchy and judgemental to conservative christian guys who probably ARE nice in real life. So, far from them being the hypocrites, I think SHE'S the hypocrite, for accusing guys of not being nice and being intolerant when she's the one not being nice and being intolerant.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well? Its true~ girls by nature are naturally bi-sexual, but it is a perversion of nature for guys to f3ck other guys. Now, I don't claim to be nice, but if I did, my stating of this simple TRUTH would NOT invalidate my claim.
LOL what an idiot.