Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NFL Toughens Domestic Violence Policy

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you honesty think anyone is going to pick up Ray Rice, than you are a complete bubble wrapped idiot. He's done. ****, The commissioner might be done. That's how big this is.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Divorce is coming soon. There's no reason for his wife to stick around now that the cash is gone.
No doubt, give it one week, maybe a day. Women are weak, guys. EXPECT it, and treat them that way, don't cole c0ck them! You just have to face the facts... dot .... dot .... dot... HOW-EVER... They want to be totally EQUAL in all other realms, facets, careers (military fighting side-by-side with dudes), hiring quotas (women working as shipping dock managers, of course, even-tual-ly, delegating all the heavy lifting to dudes..."can you lift those/put those away?" diplomats, Presidents of countries...Preachers, ministers..THEY WANT IT ALL!!! but don't you EVER HIT THEM ok? cause they're REALLY WEAK and should be treated differently..yep...you have to BABY them (with WORDS), don't hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmglOcYVg1I

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually RR's about to get paid. his signing bonus was prorated. they owe him 9 milllin dollars for cutting him

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The b!tch fvcking married him a couple weeks after all this happened. If she doesn't care, why should anybody else?

I think it's retarded that all of society is flipping out over the release of a video of something we already knew had happened. The idea that a crime is ten times worse because a video happened to be made just makes no sense at all to me.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The b!tch fvcking married him a couple weeks after all this happened. If she doesn't care, why should anybody else?

I think it's retarded that all of society is flipping out over the release of a video of something we already knew had happened. The idea that a crime is ten times worse because a video happened to be made just makes no sense at all to me.
Considering all the "we dont know what really happened" excuses that were being made for Ray Rice, the full video needed to come out. And thus the punishment. The NFL cant not do anything after this video was made public.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
There's No Audio to the Tape

All we have is the video without the benefit the audio. This purely conjecture on my part, but who knows what smart ass sh*t ole girl was letting fly out of her mouth. Everybody is talking about how wrong Rice is for droppin' the b*tch, but nobody is talking about that ole girl was walking up on him before she got dropped. Then there's the f*ckery involving the league and the Ravens.

How do you issue a punishment, then increase the severity of the punishment. What happened to Rice is a perfect example of why double jeopardy and ex post facto laws are unconstitutional, and Rice should look into a legal remedy.

This all goes back to the p*ssy pass that society is giving women. Violence doesn't happen in a vacuum and we're only seeing the end result of a situation that was festering and exacerbated by both parties. It makes you wonder what the f*ck ole girl said to dude to make him steel on her.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Cold ****ing a 100 lb woman is inexcusable.

Nothing she, or any weaker person, could have said justified that.

My ex-wife came at me a couple of times trying to wail on me.

I just held her arms at her side and told her 'you're not allowed to hit me'.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
We Disagree

Tictac said:
Cold ****ing a 100 lb woman is inexcusable.
Is cold ****ing a smaller and weaker man also inexcusable?

Tictac said:
Nothing she, or any weaker person, could have said justified that.
As if she can burn your house down, beat your mama up, kill your dog, and you're not suppose to hit her. Naw, that's bullsh*t.

Tictac said:
My ex-wife came at me a couple of times trying to wail on me.
I just held her arms at her side and told her 'you're not allowed to hit me'.
If you would have dropped her, that "couple of times," would have only been one time.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is one herky jerky video, it's hard to tell what's going on. From what I can make out, he took a swing at her, she charged at him, and he knocked her out. Is that everyone else's conclusion?

That's certainly different than what we were originally told, that she hit him, spit on him, and bit him before she got punched. I'm not sure what the source of that info was, but if he was lying about what she was doing to aggravate him, maybe that's why the Ravens took the further step of releasing him.

Danger said:
When I was four years old, I was continually assaulted by a kindergarten classmate girl, who would then tell the teacher I hit her. All lies. I was punished on a daily basis for it to the point where I would no longer talk to anyone. My mother had to work with me all summer just to get me to speak to people again.
I figured there had to be some story behind it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
When I was four years old, I was continually assaulted by a kindergarten classmate girl, who would then tell the teacher I hit her. All lies. I was punished on a daily basis for it to the point where I would no longer talk to anyone. My mother had to work with me all summer just to get me to speak to people again.

Perhaps it made me the way I am today, but I don't give two FVKS what her size it. If she hits me, she is no longer a woman, and she will get hit in kind. Those would defend such behavior deserve similar treatment, as they are an agent of oppression.

As far as I am concerned, when you are violating the rights of one person, you lose all claims to your own rights. A person of any gender hitting anyone does not deserve restraint, they have forfeited that right. They deserve a shot to the mouth.
"You must spread some....." you know the drill

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I did see before they went in the elevator though, that she did smack him in the face, so I definitely empathize with him and I do believe she deserved retaliation.
Great, this is what I was hoping for, fresh eyes. It does look like she amybe smacks him in the face by the column there, right when she approaches him. Not sure why you are so insistent about hitting women. I can see why so many are outraged at what Rice did (his reaction is way out of line with whatever feeble little smack she dealt him). But why is no one upset that she struck him in the first place?

The answer, fair or not, is that her blow is clearly ineffectual and did no lasting harm. Still, she instigated the physical contact, so why is no one talking about that?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Great, this is what I was hoping for, fresh eyes. It does look like she amybe smacks him in the face by the column there, right when she approaches him. Not sure why you are so insistent about hitting women. I can see why so many are outraged at what Rice did (his reaction is way out of line with whatever feeble little smack she dealt him). But why is no one upset that she struck him in the first place?

The answer, fair or not, is that her blow is clearly ineffectual and did no lasting harm. Still, she instigated the physical contact, so why is no one talking about that?
I know most people would just see red when viewing this video: Pro-football player knocks out poor innocent girlfriend. I don't know the details but it looks like, up to that point, she did not have any fear of him using any physical violence against her. By the pillar, when he was waiting for her, he seemed to say something to her, probably something like: "B1TCH", then she smacked him in the face. Then in the elevator he seemed to get in her face and it looked like she took a swing at him again, but this time he was ready and swung back, then she went after him, then he let loose and laid down a haymaker.

Not exactly how I would suggest you handle something like this. However, I'm not sure what the laws are here. But I'm wondering if a defense attorney could come in here and plead a case for RR if he ever got convicted for this thing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
No, he wouldn't have a chance. You have to use reasonable force necessary to repel the attack, he went too far.
Yeah, that's the thing. I'm not a big fan of the legal concept of "reasonable force", but that's what this comes down to. But it troubles me that the girl gets off scott free, why has no one brought up the fact that she initiated the physical contact? Well, except for Stephen A Smith, who got suspended for his troubles.

Even though it was basically just a swat, so I can't share Dangers bloodlust for physical vengeance on her lol.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
That is one herky jerky video, it's hard to tell what's going on. From what I can make out, he took a swing at her, she charged at him, and he knocked her out. Is that everyone else's conclusion?

That's certainly different than what we were originally told, that she hit him, spit on him, and bit him before she got punched. I'm not sure what the source of that info was, but if he was lying about what she was doing to aggravate him, maybe that's why the Ravens took the further step of releasing him.

I figured there had to be some story behind it.
Many feel Ray Rice lied and basically put his girlfriend on trial in front of the country with that lame press release and interview earlier in the summer.

There may have been other altercations between them before reaching the elevator area. That said, I think Ray Rice deserves what he gets. The dude intimidatingly gets in this woman's face, appears to spit on her in my opinion, she objects, he takes a swing, she charges, he knocks her out. With whats on the video, I dont see how people can still try and blame his wife and defend the piece of sh!t named Ray Rice.

He was waiting to get in the elevator to do this crap, and Im sure its not the first time he's put his hands on her. The lack of remorse or urgency to see if shes ok makes it apparent. Plus, what dude hits the woman he supposedly loves like that over some petty ish, and then shows no concern for her well being after she smacks her head on a railing? The punch is bad enough, but simply dragging her with little concern out of the elevator and acting like he isnt phased...thats what made people so angry.

Men have died from well placed punches...especially if their head hits something on the way down. A soccer referee out in the midwest just died in the last few weeks from a player punching him in the head/neck area. Same thing happened to another soccer referee in Utah last year and that was a punch from a damn teenager. (Google those stories please). So I dont see how anyone can defend Rice's actions at all or waste time blaming his wife.

If the woman had died or was put in the hospital, more dudes would be hush hush about this, though Im sure some would still support the fool. I stand with TicTac on this. Theres no reason to hit a 100 lb female like that over some petty crap especially if youre a big football player. The one bad thing about all this is that he wont have dudes targeting him on the field this season...because based on player responses I sure some players would have been gunning for Rice.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Many feel Ray Rice lied and basically put his girlfriend on trial in front of the country with that lame press release and interview earlier in the summer.

There may have been other altercations between them before reaching the elevator area. That said, I think Ray Rice deserves what he gets. The dude intimidatingly gets in this woman's face, appears to spit on her in my opinion, she objects, he takes a swing, she charges, he knocks her out. With whats on the video, I dont see how people can still try and blame his wife and defend the piece of sh!t named Ray Rice.

He was waiting to get in the elevator to do this crap, and Im sure its not the first time he's put his hands on her. The lack of remorse or urgency to see if shes ok makes it apparent. Plus, what dude hits the woman he supposedly loves like that over some petty ish, and then shows no concern for her well being after she smacks her head on a railing? The punch is bad enough, but simply dragging her with little concern out of the elevator and acting like he isnt phased...thats what made people so angry.

Men have died from well placed punches...especially if their head hits something on the way down. A soccer referee out in the midwest just died in the last few weeks from a player punching him in the head/neck area. Same thing happened to another soccer referee in Utah last year and that was a punch from a damn teenager. (Google those stories please). So I dont see how anyone can defend Rice's actions at all or waste time blaming his wife.

If the woman had died or was put in the hospital, more dudes would be hush hush about this, though Im sure some would still support the fool. I stand with TicTac on this. Theres no reason to hit a 100 lb female like that over some petty crap especially if youre a big football player. The one bad thing about all this is that he wont have dudes targeting him on the field this season...because based on player responses I sure some players would have been gunning for Rice.
Based on what she said, she has acknowledged some of the fault of all this. Let's not place her as a saint in this matter. You need 2 people to cause a fight, not just 1. You weren't there to know fully what was said/done. Ray Rice will be play again for another team. The Ravens have no RB now. Well done indeed.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:

Perhaps it made me the way I am today, but I don't give two FVKS what her size it. If she hits me, she is no longer a woman, and she will get hit in kind.
I had a similar experience well several but the one that I recall was in 3rd grade. The girl didn't hit me but went and told the feminist teacher that me and this other boy were roughhousing a new boy during recess. More like he was roughhousing me as he was bigger. The teacher told her to right down everything we (supposedly) did. I watched as the girl was writing away. Then the teacher took me out in the hall and paddle me so hard I literally had bruises.

Then there was several cases where around that time that an older girl that had hit puberty so taller and more developed would pick fights and would fight using kicks.

Then one time when I was around 10 or 11 or so, I had badly sprained my calf. I was at some kind of summer event for kids and was limping down the stairs when we were let out. This girl behind me kicked me hard in my injured leg yelling, "hurry up and move!" If females were the ones bigger than us as adults, they would beat us up all the time.

Mostly as a kid females rather than physical, used verbal abuse, try to turn other people against you, and making up stories to tattle tale or try to instigate altercation between two boys.. Even if a guy gets physical with a female often the female tried to provoke him to anger and females pick and stay with guys who are aggressive, so while I don't support aggressive or males who are bullies at all, I don't have much sympathy for women.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She posted a message today supporting him.

No one seems to understand that since they're married, all the money that is being taken from him as punishment would be half hers. So because we all feel so bad for her, we're going to take millions of dollars out of her pocket. We're punishing the victim, which makes no sense, but that's ok because it makes everyone feel good.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Zekko, you make a great point on how one cannot even point out her initial assault without facing occupational terrorism.
Okay, apparently now it appears that the initial contact between the two was initiated by Rice. It looks like right before she swats him, he spits on her. So from that perspective, it looks like any effort to paint Rice as the victim here is pretty much out the window. Which makes this basically a dead issue.