Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New girl likes sex but she is a prude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
It's not her idiot. My girl is on the left, I cropped her out. I was just messing around and didn't want to post her real pic. I swear that is not her, my girl is on the left. I would admit it if it was my girl. Are you saying I am a b!tch and deny my own girl?

Yes, you are disrespecting your own girl by denying her existence. Shameful, shameful act. How could you?? :down:

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Yes, you are disrespecting your own girl by denying her existence. Shameful, shameful act. How could you?? :down:

Believe what you want. I didn't post her real pic because I knew someone like you would stalk me and try and use it against me. My girl is 5 years younger than that hag in the pic. That woman is like 35. My girl is only 27 and looks better. Believe what you want. My girl is on the left in red.

I have hanged out with her friend though.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Believe what you want. I didn't post her real pic because I knew someone like you would stalk me and try and use it against me. My girl is 5 years younger than that hag in the pic. That woman is like 35. My girl is only 27 and looks better. Believe what you want. My girl is on the left in red.

I have hanged out with her friend though.
First, its "hung" out.

Secondly, you would post her pic, because you have posted pics of almost every girl you have ever dated in your long and storied existence here on SS. I can think of so many ug's, which is why this girl is a major step up for you. And you even said in a post a few minutes ago, before I posted her pic, that I had seen one pic of her in sunglasses. Well, there she is, in her sunglasses.

How can you cut down your own girl like that?

And tell me, when she is giving you a bj, or when you are kissing her, have you ever gotten speared?

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
First, its "hung" out.

Secondly, you would post her pic, because you have posted pics of almost every girl you have ever dated on your long and storied existence here on SS. I can think of so many ug's, which is why this girl is a major step up for you. And you even said in a post a few minutes ago, before I poster her pic, that I had seen one pic of her in sunglasses. Well, there she is, in her sunglasses.

How can you cut down your own girl like that?

And tell me, when she is giving you a bj, or when you are kissing her, have you ever gotten speared?

That woman in the pic is a HAG. An OLD HAG, maybe you have use for her dried up ovaries, but I do not.

Only a fool would believe that is my woman. Do you not see I intentionally cropped out the woman on the left? That is because I am not a psycho who posts his girl on sosuave. Yes I posted my girl on the other boards because it was private, but never here.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
And you even said in a post a few minutes ago, before I posted her pic, that I had seen one pic of her in sunglasses. Well, there she is, in her sunglasses.

Honestly I was just messing with you there. I didn't expect you to dig up the pic. She is in her sunglasses on the left. What kind of person would I be to deny my girl like this and then see her later today?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Honestly I was just messing with you there. I didn't expect you to dig up the pic. She is in her sunglasses on the left. What kind of person would I be to deny my girl like this and then see her later today?
You are who you are bro. Which would be blunt, vlad the impaler, mynameisnobody among others. You have always been a little out there. Especially when it comes to women, and even more so in your general behavior. Though, you have been seemingly making "some" progress.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
And here is more proof the girl in that pic isn't my girl.. here she is on new years eve, I tried to hook her up with my friend and here they are together:

http://img691.imageshack.us/i/034xjm.jpg/

No, that is not me with her in the pic. Only a fool like Cordon would think I would post my girl on sosuave. I mean what type of psycho really does that?

allbeef

Banned
Reaction score
I followed that thread that showed pictures of some of your girlfriends. Thanks to those pictures my keyboard is now a mess. There was a picture of an Asian which reminds me of a slightly older version of a trashy chick I use to see whenever I needed some and couldn't find anyone else to get with. She was trash personified.

The chic on the boat reminds me of a girl that took me almost 30 months to get. I hang on college campuses a lot scoping for moral chicks. I live in a town loaded with college students. Anyway, took me almost three years before she gave it up to me. Only reason was because she had dated other guys who given up on her because she wouldn't sleep with them. Like most of my college girls she had me first because I was more patient than others. Remember that. Patience. It is the key word of this thread. Must be patient with the virgins and prudes. That is why I juggle five or six at one time. The Asian in the link was the kind I get when I just want to release someplace other than in my car or on my keyboard.

I would suggest you juggle the moralistic college chics while looking for quick action from the trashy 22-26 year old set. With the college chics I also keep reminding them that they don't have to sleep with guys. That they should wait. That is part of my genius. I know that no horny college male will wait that long for one! I will because I am juggling a bunch of them on different campuses as well as getting my feel of trashy chics on the side. It is a game plan that works.

Am I creepy? Like I give a f---. I am doing nothing wrong or illegal. The moralistic do gooders should love me for stringing along girls for more than a year before they give it up. Most college chics give it up in the first three months on campus! Not mine. I have them scared of every college chap that walks by them! I am good. Really good. You can laugh at me but most men my age would love to have a sweet apartment overlooking a large college campus. I could throw great parties, but college boys disgust me. Probably because my college years were ruined by being basically forced into a relationship that I didn't want by two sets of parents that wanted to control my life. Another story for another time.

Unlike most think I do not spend all my time at strip clubs. I am single! I have some spending money. I have nothing holding me down now. When I am not working I do what I want. Two nights a week at a high-end strip club is nice. One of those clubs that college girls dance at but that college boys can't afford. My kind of place. And no, I wouldn't seriously date anything that takes her clothes off for strangers.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
And here is more proof the girl in that pic isn't my girl.. here she is on new years eve, I tried to hook her up with my friend and here they are together:

http://img691.imageshack.us/i/034xjm.jpg/

No, that is not me with her in the pic. Only a fool like Cordon would think I would post my girl on sosuave. I mean what type of psycho really does that?
Uh huh.

Also, is allbeef big jimbo reincarnated? Sounds like the same person, just a new style and persona. All these stories, how great he is, everyone else sucks. I would lay big money they are the same person. Ahhh the strange people we see on the net.

allbeef

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Uh huh.

Also, is allbeef big jimbo reincarnated? Sounds like the same person, just a new style and persona. All these stories, how great he is, everyone else sucks. I would lay big money they are the same person. Ahhh the strange people we see on the net.
I think you are a child who needs acceptance on the Internet. No more posts of your SE Asian hookers. Fight over whose Internet photo is hotter. This is getting good.

Beat this. Internet braggadocio rules. Here is my hot chick. Yeah, she is all mine. Beat that. Or maybe you should beat it to that.
http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/pictures_of_webmaster/sex_change.jpg

allbeef

Banned
Reaction score
Matt...Concordon,
We will let your past speak for itself. A photo you claim is of yourself and your sad posts that opened you Internet career of being a ladies man. Seems that nobody likes you on here. I will join the crowd.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1600071
Your best of list. You sound so different in those first threads you opened. Sad, pathetic, questioning yourself. You even post pics of your body. You just want to settle down. Have a nice little family. Maybe find a trashy SE Asian hooker. I smell a trip to Thailand for you. You know all about seasoned Thai sluts.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4797/matt6cc8.jpg
For now we will stick with a picture you also posted. Nice if you like men or have a small penis. Why does a grown man take pictures of himself in the mirror of a gym half naked and then post them to the Internet to brag about himself to teenage boys? The questions.

Last edited:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
allbeef said:
I think you are a child who needs acceptance on the Internet. No more posts of your SE Asian hookers. Fight over whose Internet photo is hotter. This is getting good.

Beat this. Internet braggadocio rules. Here is my hot chick. Yeah, she is all mine. Beat that. Or maybe you should beat it to that.
http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/pictures_of_webmaster/sex_change.jpg
Oh yeah, you are big Jimbo lol. Not a doubt in my mind now. Except instead of being a gay euro who likes young boys in showers and dancing with naked men, you have come back as a 60'ish stalker of college girls who drives a van and who masterbates in public places and who thinks girls at starbucks "want him" when he is intently staring them down with his stalker gaze haha. And oh yeah, you think going to strip clubs is a classy thing.

So sad. So ODD.

As for my pic, lots of guys have posted their pics here, so what? I am proud of my body. And knowing how gay you are, I bet you want it. :)

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't it just be a smooth transition?

1) You're ****ing her, you on top
2) You bring her leg up
3) You bring it over across to your opposite shoulder. Now she's basically on her side
4) You lay it down
Congratulations, you're ****ing her from behind.

I don't get it, why wouldn't this girl want to try different angles of penetration? Please don't tell me your sex is like "Ok now let's switch to position X".

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It must be a confusing existence enjoying sex but not wanting to maximize your enjoyment

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B!untmaster said:
It's not my fault the idiots who run this place keep banning me. I will keep coming back no matter what. They will never get rid of me forever. I don't care if they ban me again.
They ban you because we the users keep reporting you. If people don't want you here then take a hint and either change your approach or leave this place.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B!untmaster said:
Keep hitting that report key, it gives you power I guess. See something you don't like? Hit report. Just like a little b!tch.
Will do. :D

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Let this be a lesson to everyone. Who wants a girlfriend who can suck you off like a pro? It's better to have to ease them into it and teach them.

I think about the sluts I have dated who knew how to do it, and it makes me sick imagining how much practice they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.