Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New girl likes sex but she is a prude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
bam bam said:
Well blunt.. You have a few choices to make here...

You can

A) be patient and gradually work her in one thing at a time that you'd like her to do.

B) be demanding tell her you want her to move forward these ideas she has about sexuality are dated and your gonna leave her if this continues.

C) cheat on her

D) dump her

It all really comes down to how amazing she is as a person. If this girl is a really score then I would suggest you wait some time for it. If she is not then well why are you putting in this much effort into it?

With A) everyone has to do that in a relationship to get what they want. No woman is wired to do all the stuff an individual male would want. Some might give head but hate anal others might hate getting eaten out. e.g It comes down to how patient/creative you are with making them comfortable with it.

If she's a good person you'd consider being patient if her outside of the bed room personality blows then why waste time?

Everything has some sort of investment vs reward in life. If the investment exceeds the reward to you personally at any point then you kick it out of your life.

She is awesome. Hot, thin, curvy body. Feminine, FOREIGN attitude, she cooks and cleans and wants to be a housewife.

I don't think she has EVER done those things. So why would she be in a hurry with me? I am going to give it time, AND maybe look for a slut on the side.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
she wont let you touch the downtown? she probably has a d!ck

Yes, that must be it.

Ofcourse I have touched it, but she won't let me touch it much before she resists.

She must have had a d!ck there before! And then she chopped it off and had a sex change operation. And now she is a female who just acts like a prude because she used to be male and sucked every c0ck on the block.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! Your advice is priceless.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
lmao!!.....DUDE call her on that...if she dont let you do what you want..dump that h03....dont ever be desperate for some pxssy....u can get another just like you got her........

I already did call her on it. Don't worry about me. What girl are you banging every night who is hot like mine?

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plural my friend....girl(s)......while you smashin that prude foreign man/chick....who got you pxssy whipped and insecure i decide if i wanna go blonde tonight or brunnette...get like me...senior don juan

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
plural my friend....girl(s)......while you smashin that prude foreign man/chick....who got you pxssy whipped and insecure i decide if i wanna go blonde tonight or brunnette...get like me...senior don juan

Well, I was in a dry spell for 6 months and then I banged this girl and I was in heaven!

But she doesn't compare to the sluts I am used to banging, because she seems very inexperienced.

I already told you, I am going to look for a side dish if this girl keeps acting like a prude. I am going to give her a chance and wait until next week.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
my name aint badmannaz for a reason!!... no hard feelings man just kidding!! chill dude!! i was just messin with you on the d!ck comment!! lol but seriously dump that chck

The funny thing is, I bet you 50 bucks that if I dump her for being a prude, she would be sucking my d!ck that very night just because I dumped her.

I should try it.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
yea do it man...lol i would

Nah, it's time to grow up. I'm not going to dump her for this. I'm going to be the first guy she has ever done those crazy things to. It will just take some time. Dumping her will just muddy up the process.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Update:

I have been very patient with her since I made this thread. I haven't been forcing the issue with her until this weekend I finally got her to give me head and she said she liked it.

It's about damned time! Only took 3 months.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
She must have had a d!ck there before! And then she chopped it off and had a sex change operation. And now she is a female who just acts like a prude because she used to be male and sucked every c0ck on the block.
Yes, not surprising it took a while if she used to be a dude.

But good work!:cheer:

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Yes, not surprising it took a while if she used to be a dude.

But good work!:cheer:

She was never a dude. She's a hot little foreign thing and she doesn't drink or party, just what I need.

I actually got her to give the head 2 nights in a row. The second night was better, so she is progressing. I hope it becomes a regular thing.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
She was never a dude. She's a hot little foreign thing and she doesn't drink or party, just what I need.

I actually got her to give the head 2 nights in a row. The second night was better, so she is progressing. I hope it becomes a regular thing.
She's not hot. You posted a pic here before remember? Isn't she from Mexico or somewhere similar.

If I recall, I gave her a 5-6. Which for you, is a nice step up.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
She's not hot. You posted a pic here before remember? Isn't she from Mexico or somewhere similar.

If I recall, I gave her a 5-6. Which for you, is a nice step up.

Cordon, you are an idiot. You saw one pic of her with sunglasses on. You have no idea what she looks like in real life. Hop off my nuts bro.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Cordon, you are an idiot. You saw one pic of her with sunglasses on. You have no idea what she looks like in real life. Hop off my nuts bro. That's not even her chump. That is her friend. You think I would post her real pic on this board like you? Get real.
Oh, thats her. Sunglasses and all.

She's cute, a 5-6 or so. Don't be upset.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Oh, thats her. Sunglasses and all.

She's cute, a 5-6 or so. Don't be upset.

It's not her idiot. My girl is on the left, I cropped her out. I was just messing around and didn't want to post her real pic. I swear that is not her, my girl is on the left. I would admit it if it was my girl. Are you saying I am a b!tch and deny my own girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.