Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nelson Mandela

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like feeding his d*** was high on his priority list.

Both ex-wives were 4's at best.

Was he a hero to the world but an AFC in his personal life.

A blue pill guy no doubt?

Do we celebrate him here or pick at him?

I never got the public service thing.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
Do we celebrate him here or pick at him?
Read about him and decide for yourself.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit I don't know much about the man beyond the basics. Last night I read his long NY Times obit. It sounds like he was angry as a young man, but later in life learned to eschew anger and bitterness - especially when he had the chance to get even. Whatever his flaws, I found that interesting. Maybe it's "blue pill," who knows.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admire Mandala for his steadfast belief in his own beliefs. He never stopped believing even when it was insane to do so. There is always something to learn from someone like that, AFC or not.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Admired in politically correct circles - but really is that all he could pull?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
Admired in politically correct circles - but really is that all he could pull?
What truth are you searching for? If you want to know how he was with the ladies, read a biography of the man. Ronald Reagan married a woman who looks like E.T. but it's not usually the first accomplishment people point to when they discuss him.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
Was he a hero to the world but an AFC in his personal life.
He is only a hero to leftist f@ggots an the ignorant brainwashed masses. I hope that murderous scumbag rots in hell.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a black man, and I'm all about my race running this planet again like we did in Egypt, but truth be told nelson mandela has an ugly past but at the same time he did some good things when he got older.

Bokanovsky have done his researched, nelson mandela in his younger days ordered a lot of murders.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Native Egyptians were semitic people. This is not a wishful thinking blue state public school, stop attempting to re-write history. Leave that to the feminists.

No the hell they wasn't read your books. Egypt was just like America

The natives was black, and by the end of the empire it was a mixture just like the native Americans, and now America is a mixture at the end of its empire.

You can look at the hireogypics on the wall, and see all the black paintings. Even napoleon Bonaparte got pissed off because he went to Egypt and saw all the giant black statues and blew the noses off each one.

Hell I been to Egypt and there is stil tons of black Egyptians there.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
You can look at the hireogypics on the wall, and see all the black paintings.
How about YOU take a look at hieroglyphics and some past facial structures. You don't just claim a culture because a few Afrocentric leftoids encourage your idiocy you phuckin idiot and because it sounds more glamourous and glitzy than Chicongo, Haiti or Mozambique. Ancient Egyptians were not black. The looked pretty much identical to what they do today. DNA doesn't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olO17P-OYsI

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I'm a black man, and I'm all about my race running this planet
that is interesting. So if you are a manager, and you have a white dude applying for promotion and a black dude, and the white guy is more qualified, you are going to give it to the black guy aren't you?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
How about YOU take a look at hieroglyphics and some past facial structures. You don't just claim a culture because a few Afrocentric leftoids encourage your idiocy you phuckin idiot and because it sounds more glamourous and glitzy than Chicongo, Haiti or Mozambique. Ancient Egyptians were not black. The looked pretty much identical to what they do today. DNA doesn't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olO17P-OYsI

You sound mad. How about we stop this bicking, trade numbers and address and talk this out like men, and to show you I'm not playing I will give you my number and address first, then when we meet, I will see if your the same guy talking behind the screen..you ****ing smut monkey

Even in your ignorance you wouldn't realize that Haiti have a great past themselves

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution

There is pure facts there were a whole dynasty of black pharaohs in Egypt. Hell we can take away Egypt and talk about the richest man that ever lived, his name was mansa musa and this guy was from Africa, a king from the African mali empire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansa_Musa

But again I'm done, pm me if you want to call me up faggot.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
You sound mad. How about we stop this bicking, trade numbers and address and talk this out like men, and to show you I'm not playing I will give you my number and address first, then when we meet, I will see if your the same guy talking behind the screen..you ****ing smut monkey
*Farts* Great... another black drama queen.

Fatal Jay said:
But again I'm done, pm me if you want to call me up faggot.
Done

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
that is interesting. So if you are a manager, and you have a white dude applying for promotion and a black dude, and the white guy is more qualified, you are going to give it to the black guy aren't you?
I am a manager, I hired both but you would be lying if you said you wouldn't want your race to be supreme.

I see signs of white supremacy in everything, most whites teach their children white supremacy.

So why is it bad for blacks to teach the same thing. You will be a damn lie if you think all races on this earth is equal.

Its funny because blacks are the only people who past get critiqued no matter how much facts is in your face.

I just showed this pu$$y of a man boobs proof, and can show him more of black pharaohs of the 25th dynasty of Egypt and yet he will deny it. But if an Asian man said his people ran Egypt he would have agreed with him.

I'm sick of this ****, and not in an angry type of way. If I have to be the only black man that do it,I'm going to single handed uplift my people and have them rise above all and I don't give a damn about any of you opinions cause you can not change me.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I am a manager, I hired both but you would be lying if you said you wouldn't want your race to be supreme.

I see signs of white supremacy in everything, most whites teach their children white supremacy.

So why is it bad for blacks to teach the same thing. You will be a damn lie if you think all races on this earth is equal.

Its funny because blacks are the only people who past get critiqued no matter how much facts is in your face.

I just showed this pu$$y of a man boobs proof, and can show him more of black pharaohs of the 25th dynasty of Egypt and yet he will deny it. But if an Asian man said his people ran Egypt he would have agreed with him.

I'm sick of this ****, and not in an angry type of way. If I have to be the only black man that do it,I'm going to single handed uplift my people and have them rise above all and I don't give a damn about any of you opinions cause you can not change me.
I is so oppressed

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jump off a diving board and land in a pool full of disease d*cks b*tch