Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Negative Aspects of Girls Too Look For

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is a topic that I don't really see discussed all that much, and it is a very important topic. You should always be looking for red flags, or things that should warn you off from a girl.

#1: Self Harm- This is a big one, if a girl hurts herself she is likely to be very mentally screwed up. You DONT want to date these girls in the least. What you want to look for here is scars on the upper or lower arms. Most likely they will be horizontal on both the upper and lower arms. They may be faded so take a careful look for those when shes not looking. (sometimes these are obvious, if they are fresh, others you won't notice if you dont look). Also look for burns, some girls put out cigarettes on their arms, others burn themselves with lighters. NOTE: Girls that self harm may cut/burn in places other than their arms in effort to avoid notice, so keep a cautious eye out here.

#2: Smoker- Now this one is up for debate. If you're a smoker and want to date another smoker thats fine, but if you don't smoke you will probably want to stay away from these girls. They are smelly, taste like sh1t, and have an addiction that is hard to break. I prefer to stay away from smokers.

#3: Drug addictions- This can be another difficult one to detect sometimes. Look for needle marks on the inside of elbows (heroine), runny noses (sniffing coke, adderol) and look for withdrawl symptoms, obvious ones at least. If shes sweating in bed shaking, and shes not sick, well you get the point.

#4: Excessive Tattoos and Piercings- This one is a toss up, some guys like it, but I've found that most girls that get into this are sluts (good, bad? you decide) and tend to not be worth much for than a FB or a ONS. These girls are also prone to risky behavior (such as smoking, drugs, permiscious sex, unprotected sex).

#5: Mental Disorders- Once again, these can sometimes be hard to notice, but girls that are bipolar, or have borderline personality disorder are huge no nos. Bi polar tends to do more with mood swings, Borderline is more a set of behaviors (ie cutting, drug abuse, promiscious, black and white thinking, not to be confused with bipolar). Theres quiet a few mental disorders, but those are the top two that come to mind.

#6: Potheads- Now I smoke pot on occasion, but I prefer to stay away from potheads. You should all know the characteristics of a pothead, and its up to you whether you want to go for one or not.

#7: Redheads- Hah, this ones up for debate, but I've found the majority of redheads to be . . . crazy? Maybe its just me, but I've had a long line of bad (and good haha) experiences with redheads.

#8: Sluts- This one should be self explanitory. You dont want to get too involved with sluts, they tend to cheat and to bed dirty (unless they take good and proper care of themselves). Sluts are good for one thing, sex, and thats about it, in my opinion anyway.

#9: Hardcore Religious Girls- Once again, should be self exlanitory. Opposite end of the spectrum. These girls tend to wait till marriage, so if you're also hardcore religious, great, enjoy it, if not you're better off dating a less extreme girl.

#10: Party Girls- Now don't get me wrong here, party girls are a blast. They love to drink and have 'fun' and they're fun to hang around, but not relationship material. I've been to too many parties where I see girls that have 'boyfriends' and they're all over some other girl. Not for me, unless its just for the night.

#11: Girls With Short Hair- Ok, some girls with short hair are cool, but not too many of them, they mostly tend to be lesbians, or at the least bisexual. Bisexuality can be cool, but both of these will **** a girl up in the head because of the way our society works. Have fun with these girls, but not much more than that. (Like I said, a few are perfectly cool girls, but most of them aren't worth much)

#12: Girls Without a Past- Who would you rather talk to, a man with a past, or a man without a past? (old saying that comes to mind) If shes shady about her past, odds are shes shady too.

Well, thats all that I can think of at the moment, but if I think of more I will add them. I just think its important not only to figure out what kind of girl you want, but the kind of girl you DONT want. I learned of this through trial and error, so hopefully now you won't have too, if you havn't already.

Javelin44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.
#12: Girls Without a Past- Who would you rather talk to, a man with a past, or a man without a past? (old saying that comes to mind) If shes shady about her past, odds are shes shady too.

If she doesn't talk about her past at all, you know there's some secret going on there. Be wary of these types. I'm sure we have all experienced something of the sort. It's not fun when you find out.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
#13: Sunshine Girls- You know that girl who's very nice and flirty with every guy she talks to? The girl that makes everyone feel good? The girl that you think really likes you THAT way, yet doesn't? She's like a ray of sunshine, thus the moniker. Always brightens your day and makes you feel warm, but is always out-of-reach. Don't even bother with these kinds of girls.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of these are common sense. no offense, i dont need someone to tell me to stay away from potheads n psychos

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
#14: Girls going through a divorse. Like Slug would say "you used me as a bridge to go from here to there".

Any thought on mid twenties girls who got divorced? Recently, like a year before, or even half a year? Because that's what I seem to attract the most, lol.

nighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
If i had been looked for red flags.

I never would have got into an LTR with an girl with borderline disorder.

Now i have a long trip to walk of selfimprovment. To get myself back again.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, thats all that I can think of at the moment

Stay away from anorexic girls, or girls who used to be anorexic. They r never over it. And even if they r physically they r f'd up as hell.

Girls who are obsessed with their dogs.

Girls who off the bat tell u how wonderful u r and kiss ur a$$ at the beginning of the relationship. They should treat u nice, but if their too nice its an act to get u and its not genuine. Eventually shell cut the act when she realizes she has u and you'll realize u have nothin in common and she actually very b$tchy. if they have to fake niceness, that should tell u soemthin. The best girls r the quiet modest ones. Not super shy but confidently quiet. Intelligent too. They actually wanna share a relationship with u, not control or use u.

those r ones ive experienced.

Mellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
#13: Sunshine Girls- You know that girl who's very nice and flirty with every guy she talks to? The girl that makes everyone feel good? The girl that you think really likes you THAT way, yet doesn't? She's like a ray of sunshine, thus the moniker. Always brightens your day and makes you feel warm, but is always out-of-reach. Don't even bother with these kinds of girls.
perfect example of a girl in my ex class, Flirting with every guy.

Dont go for them, they just think"Im his friend".

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stay away from girls just out of an LTR. fvcks you up big time if you're not careful.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15) I'd say be wary of girls who give into temptation too easily....such as when they can't resist eating a cheeseburger sandwhich or a cigarette/drug. Hell, if they can't resist a Big Mac how can you be so sure she'll turn down the advances from a persistant guy when given the oppurtunity

Evan_M

Don Juan
Reaction score
16) Girls with Daddy Issues. Usually means that they will have issues with all men.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Evan_M said:
16) Girls with Daddy Issues. Usually means that they will have issues with all men.
On the flip side, girls that are waaaay too into the "Daddy's little girl" thing. They'll be expecting you to provide for them, more so than a normal girl would. Bad road.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think he meant consistent runny noses, once in awhile isn't a big deal obviously...but if she has one every week.....you get my point?

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. If you spend all your time looking for "red flags" you'll miss the fun.

Wait until something bad actually happens, OK?

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying spend all your time looking for these, I'm just saying its something worthwhile to keep an eye out for. Dont look at a gift horse's teeth, but if you're paying for it then you better make sure its good.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do know that this list more than likely contains 95% of the female population in the united states.. stop being so damn picky and have fun

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look out for the girls that use you as a surrogate boyfriend. I've met alot of girls at work and in school like this.

They flirt with you and soak up alll of your attention and want to you to eat lunch with them and talk and joke with them, etc.

But then if you try to get up with them outside of work or school, there's always some bullsh*t.

There are also the ones that try to use a guy as an emotional garbage can to dump all of her problems with her boyfriend and her family and anything else in her pathetic life on.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing wrong with being a little cautious...