Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Negative Aspects of Girls Too Look For

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're better off wrapping yourself in bubble wrap, putting yourself in a box and never coming out again.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By far, I'd say THE most negative aspect of a ANY girl to look for is her lack of HIGH interest in YOU.

Almost everything else is at least negotiable. But this fact IS NOT.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
#11: Girls With Short Hair- Ok, some girls with short hair are cool, but not too many of them, they mostly tend to be lesbians, or at the least bisexual.
:whistle:

This is too funny, but thanks for sharing!

A lot of your post is common sense, this one is well... a ridiculous stereotype.

You're better off wrapping yourself in bubble wrap, putting yourself in a box and never coming out again.
lol!

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#13: Sunshine Girls- You know that girl who's very nice and flirty with every guy she talks to? The girl that makes everyone feel good? The girl that you think really likes you THAT way, yet doesn't? She's like a ray of sunshine, thus the moniker. Always brightens your day and makes you feel warm, but is always out-of-reach. Don't even bother with these kinds of girls.
I lolled! These girls turn to the biggest slvts ever when they're away from their social circle! Hoetastic!