Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neg Hits... Do they work?

Do 'Neg Hits' work for you and how old are you.

• YES - Under 18 (17 Years old and younger)

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • YES - (18 - 25)

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • YES - (26 - 32)

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • YES - (33 - 39)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • YES - 40 and above

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • NO - Under 18 (17 Years old and younger)

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • NO - (18 - 25)

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • NO - (26 - 32)

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • NO - (33 - 39)

• NO - 40 and above

• Total voters

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Neg Hits do not work unfortunately, but what does work is pushing two of your fingers into a hot babes vagina, then move them around inside, if you do this you will excite the hot babes everytime and they will happily let you fu-ck them, this is what you should do as quickly as possible. :mad:

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JezDuffield said:
Neg Hits do not work unfortunately, but what does work is pushing two of your fingers into a hot babes vagina, then move them around inside, if you do this you will excite the hot babes everytime and they will happily let you fu-ck them, this is what you should do as quickly as possible. :mad:
Fantabulous idea! Unfortunately, most (not all) of the girls I talk to are in fact, NOT prostitutes, and from my experience, your advice is slightly less effective on those who are not prostitutes. However, the next girl that I talk to how IS a prostitute, I will be sure to implement your theory, forthwith.

Princess Jo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Most of us heard of them, many profess to use them; but are they really successful and does it depend on your age?

By successful I mean did you get an immediate, positive, interest raising response from the woman. Giving a neg hit for retaliation does not count.

Vote YES in your appropriate age group if you have been successful MORE THAN HALF (+50%) OF THE TIME.

Vote NO in your appropriate age group if you choose not to use neg hits or if you are not usually successful in using them (-50%).
Why ask for advice when you think that everyone who posts on here are fakes, doesn't that defeat the purpose, you are a very sad case. :cuss:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Princess Jo said:
Why ask for advice when you think that everyone who posts on here are fakes, doesn't that defeat the purpose, you are a very sad case. :cuss:
Honey, a word of advice; you don't know me, don't pretend that you do.

Will someone close the fvcking screen door, someone has let in another annoying gnat. :rolleyes:

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Honey, a word of advice; you don't know me, don't pretend that you do.

Will someone close the fvcking screen door, someone has let in another annoying gnat. :rolleyes:
From what I have read it seems like you were to one who attacked her first, if you don't like her, think its a guy, troll, etc, it is best to ignore the posts, attacking them won't get you anywhere at all. :up:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atten-hut, maggots!!!

Listen kiddos, you noobs got this all wrong. Your entire starting frame is wrong here.

The goal is NOT necessarily "negging!" That's not even the proper question...

LOOK, the goal is calibrating the GAP in value between YOU and HER, so that yours is slightly above hers. Higher because she wants something superior, but not so high to appear unattainable.

- NOW, if you happen to start OFF at this level, then negging is not even necessary.

- If you start out lower, you need to EITHER DHV or neg her down.

- If you start out too high, you need to boost her LSE a bit, accordingly.

So, there ya go. You NEED to CALIBRATE. You may or may not need to NEG.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JezDuffield said:
From what I have read it seems like you were to one who attacked her first, if you don't like her, think its a guy, troll, etc, it is best to ignore the posts, attacking them won't get you anywhere at all. :up:
Even though you're absolutely wrong I'll let it slide because you're new to the site and your approach wasn't bad.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Even though you're absolutely wrong I'll let it slide because you're new to the site and your approach wasn't bad.
I hope you cast your vote on my new trolls percentage thread. :up:

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Exactly what I was saying earlier - Negs are a pathetic attempt to bring a HB down a level or two.

The mere act of using negs sub-communicates that you are of lower value than her. It's obvious to pretty much everyone, including your target.

Guys that have thier **** together don't need to bring her down a level or two, because they are already above her.

Again, this stuff might work on young, drunken club girls, but not on mature (mentally and emotionally, not age wise) women who have their **** together.

Try negging a woman of substance, and you'll blow yourself out, guaranteed.

Thier are far better ways to DHV than using negs.

wayword said:
Listen kiddos, you noobs got this all wrong. Your entire starting frame is wrong here.

The goal is NOT necessarily "negging!" That's not even the proper question...

LOOK, the goal is calibrating the GAP in value between YOU and HER, so that yours is slightly above hers. Higher because she wants something superior, but not so high to appear unattainable.

- NOW, if you happen to start OFF at this level, then negging is not even necessary.

- If you start out lower, you need to EITHER DHV or neg her down.

- If you start out too high, you need to boost her LSE a bit, accordingly.

So, there ya go. You NEED to CALIBRATE. You may or may not need to NEG.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeldomSeen said:
I see what Derek is saying by the "I have to knock you down a bit to get on your level" statement he makes and I personally wouldnt use negs for that manner BUT I do like to use playful banter in conversation and to me that just shows that you arent too serious and keeping things light. Its not a neg to bring her down but a poke fun at her moment to keep let her know you arent a stiff shirt or weasel.
Nothing wrong with playful teasing, which is completely different than "negging"

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Exactly what I was saying earlier - Negs are a pathetic attempt to bring a HB down a level or two.

The mere act of using negs sub-communicates that you are of lower value than her. It's obvious to pretty much everyone, including your target.

Guys that have thier **** together don't need to bring her down a level or two, because they are already above her.

Again, this stuff might work on young, drunken club girls, but not on mature (mentally and emotionally, not age wise) women who have their **** together.

Try negging a woman of substance, and you'll blow yourself out, guaranteed.

Thier are far better ways to DHV than using negs.
No it isn't, and if you bothered to read his post you would find that he advocates negging.

If you start out lower, you need to EITHER DHV or neg her down.
See?

He does it again here...
You may or may not need to NEG.

Last edited:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the question shouldn't be if negs work. There is tape recordings, lair groups, even video recordings of negs working and being used successfully.

I think a better question would be: Does the perceptial filter that most men view 'negs' through set a negative frame for the interaction? Which begs the question of should we start using disqualifier or some other term to succeed 'neg' since it seems to generate so much confusion and misunderstanding.

The good news is all the guys roaming around acting weird really lower the bar for me to open a conversation. LOL.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Nothing wrong with playful teasing, which is completely different than "negging"
I agree.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else looked at the poll statistics? Anyone have a comment on the glaring dispersion of the votes?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can garentee that some are lieing or have never tried using a neg hit and are KBJ.

Why?

Because as i said earlier....most people on here dont even know HOW to use a neg let alone have it succeed.

Sarge On!

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL - just the fact that there is so much disagreement and nitpicking over what is a neg, do they work, etc... is proof that some of you are overgaming.

PU is not that complicated. In fact, it's quite easy once you get rid of all that masf bullsh!t out of your head.

BTW, I've been in the "community" for over 10 years, so I'm well aware of what negs are, and I have plenty of field experience.

I've been out in the field gaming HB's before some of you were even born, and I still manage to pull HB's 20 years younger than myself.

Again, negs might work on some immature, LSE drunken club chick.

But try negging a educated HB with a good career, who has her sh!t together.

Think that'll "DHV"? No. It will make you look like an immature try-hard though.

Same with that "peacocking" crap.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
Neg hits DO work... Problem is most people get a NEG and an INSULT mixed up so unless you know what your doing I advise against negs.
I think that where alot of the problem is. I keep seeing post about guys giving "negs" and they end up insulting the girl over and over again.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
I think that where alot of the problem is. I keep seeing post about guys giving "negs" and they end up insulting the girl over and over again.
You're right, it's much easier for some guys to insult a girl. Plus it's a cheap way to boost their ego. Finally, they can just say that she was a b1tch when she doesn't fall head over heels for him. Again, this is about guys who give insults instead of real neg-hits.
I'll add again that it's interesting to see the age range of the guys who believe that they work.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey my Good Friend! I really appreciate your posts. You know I enjoy reading them and find them tremendously informative. Its trusted information from a relaibale source.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Imagine trying to "neg" Michael Jordan on his BB playing skills.
No I won't. Although he is muscular and tall.