Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need to lose the fat

Mr. Sarcasm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 178 cm tall and weigh 74 kilos. Converted into feet and lbs, that's 5'3...I think and 162.8 lbs.

While I'm not overweight, I do have a lot of body-fat. Somewhere around 30 percent. I want to cut that down to 10 percent, and I want to do it within three months, if possible.

Now, I train Krav Maga three times a week, and I have a bit of free time left every day.

As for equipment, I don't have any, other than weights, those weigh 5 kilo each.
I don't have the budget to buy any equipment.

Now, to cut the story short, which exercises do you suggest?

Thanks in advance.

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krav Maga is great! Been doing a little myself recently.

Owing to the intense nature of Krav Maga I would question whether more cardio is needed.

This is unless you can't do any weight training at all (proper heavy weight training, 5kg won't cut it). Is there a gym with free weights near by that you could go to? Look around, see if there is a cheap one.

I would recommend 2 or 3 weight training sessions a week, (i'd do two with the krav maga), the three krav maga sessions, and then MAYBE some lower intensity cardio sessions. Obviously if you can't do the weights then it would be the three Krav Maga with some more lower intensity stuff, but try and find a cheap gym where you can squat and deadlift.

Once the training is sorted, it is a matter of getting your diet sorted. There are different approaches here. Some require more discipline- but you get faster results. How would you feel not eating carbs for several days on end?

Obviously you cut out junk and remove or keep alcohol to a minimum. Your diet should mostly consist of meats/veggies/fruits/nuts- stuff that is natural and not out of a box. Eating until satasfied and then doing the cardio should take the fat off at a nice rate.

I would question whether at 162lbs and 178cm whether you were really 30%, but it is possible. Losing 20% of your bf in 3 months isn't entirely realistic. You could make a big change in this time though.

Mr. Sarcasm

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...Well, how can I measure my bf percentage? That was a rough estimate, so yeah, not safe.

As for the diet, thing is, I don't cook for myself, my aunt cooks lunch for me. As for the rest of the day, I basically eat nothing but a sandwich once in a while, or some fruit.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can measure your bodyfat with calipers that pinch your fat on various parts of the body.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post a pic and the guys will be able to give a rough estimate.

Mr. Sarcasm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, just measured my bf percentage, apparently it's 23.7

I used several BMI calculator's and they all gave me that result, so I guess it's safe.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
those are bullsh!t ways to do it. Body mass index doesn't take into account anything but your weight and height. it doesn't take into to account how much muscle you have or anything else. use the calipers for a real test.

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrD77 said:
those are bullsh!t ways to do it. Body mass index doesn't take into account anything but your weight and height. it doesn't take into to account how much muscle you have or anything else. use the calipers for a real test.
^^^

Don't know much about calipers, however your waist measurement and looking in the mirror generally paint a reasonable picture of how much work is needing done.

"As for the diet, thing is, I don't cook for myself, my aunt cooks lunch for me. As for the rest of the day, I basically eat nothing but a sandwich once in a while, or some fruit."

This is worrying. It sounds like you are undereating. Please post what you would normally eat in a full day. Use today or tommorow as an example.

Mr. Sarcasm

Don Juan
Reaction score
A hard salami and cheese sandwich for breakfast, some soup and pasta with salsa for lunch. Then nothing until dinner at 6'o'clock, I ate a chicken leg...

...Wow, that sounds as if I'm starving or something XO