Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need help with a situation

fullpint

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys, I just started the bootcamp. I'm about 2 weeks into it and its been pretty easy so far. I'm in sales and make "cold calls" all day long so its not difficult approaching strangers and making eye contact when there is no agenda involved (ie trying to score with a chick)

Well, I recently moved into an apartment community that has a bar in it. My roommate and I and some other friends have gone to this bar quiet a few times since we've moved in. There is a waitress there and we know each other by name now. I am kindof starting to develop a thing for her, but I'm kindof apprehensive about asking her out.

First of all, I go there all the time and I fear an awkward situation resulting if she turns me down. I feel like I almost wouldn't even want to go there anymore.

Second, I used to bartend in college. The waitresses would always talk about the losers that asked them out. Very rarely did the girls actually go out with them unless they were serious regulars who ended up becoming friends of friends . You know how stuff works in college towns.

I've already developed a pretty good rapport with her, I have no idea if she has a boyfriend or not, or really anything else about her.

Any advice on how to approach this situation?

Last edited:

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her if she is single

That will sort out if she has a bf of not.

And you will know if she's keen or not by the subtle clues she gives you.

(if you dont know if she giving of any then you need to work on it)

Sound like you also need to work on your confidence a bit.
If she rejects you thats her problem not yours, she's the one thats going to feel arkward from then on not you cause you will act indifferent to the situation.

Your attracted to her, it not a big deal, it's natural, dont be scared of your testosterone.

get what I mean

fullpint

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, conflicting advice here. I think the general answer is...whatever I do, do it with confidence.

any more specific advice though?

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt say for him to ask if she had a boyfriend

I told him to ask if she is single.

BIG difference old mate

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok

Try both and see what reponses you get.

I'm sure you will discover a huge difference as there not quite sure how to answer the later even if they do have a bf.

Women get DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND all the fcuking time.

ARE YOU SINGLE bypasses everything they have heard before

If you still cannot see the difference I think you need to have a think about it for a couple of days.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I lived in a complex with a bar, although I think my liver would disagree. How busy is this bar? Many other single woman come in?

If you have the chance go and start flirting with her a bit to determine her interest. the thing about waitresses that you have to remember is that their livelihood depends on getting tips from drunk dudes who wish they could take them home. You have to show enough interest to pique their curiousty but not be put into the typical customer catergory. Hit on other girls at the bar and use her as a side project not your main goal.

Reaction score
Here is what you do.... you tell her that you are having a home warming party in the complex and that you would like to invite her - listen to what and how she gives the answer.

If she says "who is going to be there?" say, "Just me and you" and then smile!

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Single vs boyfriend?

Don't ask. Like Super G said, assume she's single.
Say she has a BF...for all you know the relationship might be on the frittz. Asking that question just sets you back, and she may not want to answer. If the BF is important to her, she'll let you know.