• Total voters

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery is an AFC.

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes an awesome pua but don't like him I hope his show ends up like The game and no on rememebrs it I hate when **** like this happens like fast and the furious cam out u had a bunch of wannabe racers getting into trouble with the law:)

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
how can you ONT respect someone who can walk into a bar and do what he does?

you may not AGREE with it (I don't to an extent) but respect? you gotta be kidding me
Go watch his 'live sets' on youtube... any natural will blow him out in sec. He actually makes excuses not to approach... 3 min rule or something. lol He's making talking/picking/getting laid WAY TOO COMPLICATED. The chicks he talks to ain't that hot either...all HB 6-8 no 9 or 10s. If he picks up HB10 and actually does AMOG then I might give him respect. I actually do give him points for inspiring Mystery.

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
David D and TD would own Mystery in the field, any natural would, Mystery is nothing without his bag of magic tricks.

P.S: What kind of an idiot gets sued by his own corporation? You have to really be a dumbass. (Mystery is being sued by Mystery Method Corporation)

Reaction score
domino said:
David D and TD would own Mystery in the field, any natural would, Mystery is nothing without his bag of magic tricks.

P.S: What kind of an idiot gets sued by his own corporation? You have to really be a dumbass. (Mystery is being sued by Mystery Method Corporation)
Ya I totally agree... top 3 PUA or PUG lol are...

- David Delangelo
- Style (Neil Strauss)
- Tyler Durden

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
domino said:
Deangelo is an armchair theorist. He doesn't go out into the field. He interviews those who have an idea about game but no practical experience.

So he's a fool in personal and business relations. He did manage ot get a show on VH1 but so did those wh0res on Charm School. You obviously do not need any talent at all to get on VH1.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
you just showed your ignorance. ther eisn't a guy here that could touch mystery when it comes to just picking women up.
before I found "the community" mystery was running a workshop at a club I frequented and tried to pick up my girlfriend. Actually did so with a bad magic trick. He kept going to the point where he asked for her number. She laughed at him and he went on to his next target. Personally no harm no foul I was laughing harder than she was.

After finding this forum a half a year later (googling a castenada quote) I laughed my ass off about it.

Not trying to be ****y or anything but these guys pick crowded hook up spots and rely on numbers more so than anything else. If I was a self-proclaimed "pua" and lived in a mansion outside of hollywood I would prove myself by hooking up with at least one of hollywoods young celebrities.

Mystery, and any other pua, is after one thing only and that is the money of people who are willing to give it to him. Is it really a big surprise that he is hosting a reality show? After all his protege style put out a book which made mad money and still didn't really expose "the community". Should Mystery not one up him with a terrible reality show that is to the seduction community what celebrity fit club is to the personal training community?

If anything the guys who know the community beforehand should be the big winners here. The newbies, or posers, shouldn't give any of us a threat right? After all we've had x amount of months beforehand, or y amount of field experience. Really we should be happy this is happening to give us more of a challenge in the field. Anyone who is a member of "the community" who fails due to this show never really picked up the underlying message that this community offered.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man you lost me..

first of all.. he is the only of "the big guns" that actually (or at least I hve seen) that has the balls to do a live pickup. everyone else sits in classrooms and talks about dating theory.

he has balls. therefore he has my respect.

do I AGREE with him? no. he has no idea what inner game was if it kicked him in the nuts. but he still has my respect.

and the fact is, everyone here is going to watch his show even though they hate him to see what he does

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
man you lost me..
Were did I lose you?

backbreaker said:
first of all.. he is the only of "the big guns" that actually (or at least I hve seen) that has the balls to do a live pickup. everyone else sits in classrooms and talks about dating theory.

he has balls. therefore he has my respect.
There are a bunch of other shows that have guys coaching people on getting laid. Juggler and someone else (not really big into the gurus of the pua scene so sorry) had a show on the bbc, mtv has had a number of fake pua shows int he past couple of years, and for paying audiences there are a bunch of the gurus that offer workshops besides mystery. He is just the most famous (advertised) of the scene. Being such is it a surprise that he goes on to host a pua tv show? The whole idea of being pissed at him for doing so is like being pissed at Babe Ruth for hosting a batting camp in the 30's for fear that he would expose baseball.

backbreaker said:
do I AGREE with him? no. he has no idea what inner game was if it kicked him in the nuts. but he still has my respect.
mAFS has the equivalent to the bible posted on their site and it has as much about inner game as the bible does. While they are more focused on getting laid based on the forum, I cant help but think that there are as many people here as there are on there that dont get inner game.

On my list of people to respect though he is pretty far down. I put him at the same level of richard simmons, **** seed, dr. phil, and Jared from subway commercials.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay. honestly I really don't pay any attention to any of them I am just talking out the side of my ass for an argument. I learned everything i needed on this forum

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still, I can't help but wonder why one should really care, unless they've dumped hundreds if not thousands of dollars into one of his "bootcamps" or whatever he calls them for the dubious pleasure of tagging along watching him pick up women (and therefore would have a reason to hate his guts)?

Frosted

Reaction score
From wikipedia about the lawsuit

Mystery Is Sued By Mystery Method Corporation
In October 2006, Erik von Markovik and associates are alleged to have improperly accessed Mystery Method Corporation accounts and transferred the domain name mysterymethod.com to his personal possession. He has also been accused of violating trade secrets, interference in contractual relations, and several other claims.

Mystery Method Corporation is the owner of the trademark "Mystery Method" and a California Superior Court judge has granted Mystery Method Corporation an injunction against Erik von Markovik and his associates from redirecting mysterymethod.com for their competing business. Savoy, Mystery's former business partner, has posted both Mystery Method Corporation's lawsuit as well as Erik von Markovik's response [10]

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The show probably won't really have a big effect on the dating world. And if it does, the only "men" who will suffer will be routine monkeys and phonies with no inner game. So... whatever.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw vids of him, he seems gay, but I guess hes not.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frosted said:
From wikipedia about the lawsuit

Mystery Is Sued By Mystery Method Corporation
In October 2006, Erik von Markovik and associates are alleged to have improperly accessed Mystery Method Corporation accounts and transferred the domain name mysterymethod.com to his personal possession. He has also been accused of violating trade secrets, interference in contractual relations, and several other claims.

Mystery Method Corporation is the owner of the trademark "Mystery Method" and a California Superior Court judge has granted Mystery Method Corporation an injunction against Erik von Markovik and his associates from redirecting mysterymethod.com for their competing business. Savoy, Mystery's former business partner, has posted both Mystery Method Corporation's lawsuit as well as Erik von Markovik's response [10]

how you can be sued by the company you basically founded is beyond me

Mystery is the ultimate example what can happen if you don't have your **** in order and why it's so imporant, essental to work on your self before you focus on women.

Mystery was a man who was never, once, truely happy with himself. He was a man who never chased dreams, blamed everyone else for his own problems, was so caught up in a guilt trip he let people who he taught run a business that he founded, taking money out of his pocket.

He's the example of what can happen if you don't have antyhing to focus on in your life and what can happen if a woman becomes the focal point.

Life is so easy, yet we make it unbelievably hard.

And Styles is no better if you ask me. I have no idea what he has been doing since he wrote that book, but just like every other movie and propaganda you read on TV, at the end of the day, you let a woman convince you, not because it's the truth, but because she is a woman, that she really DIDN'T care for your new founded since of confidence and all she really wanted was Clark Kent in the first place. :rolleyes: now I can understand that she women probalby weren't digging you because of the Platforms and the ugly ass hats, but the basic game itself is the reason you are here. it's just like when my old GF found this site and threw a hissy fit... i told her in one sentence.. "****, yo ought to be thanking them.. if not for them, you wouldn't be here" that was the end of that.

it's why you still get guys to this day saying "just be yourself" because that's what everyone else says. what they fail to include is the last part.. if yourself SUCKS, you need to become a better yourself.. THEN be yourself.

I'm not a big fan of PUA tactics.... but at the same time.. what is more fun than going into a bar and walking out with 4-5 phone numbers and a date? It's sportfvcking, and I"m not above it. It sure as hell beats "being myself" in the corner of the bar.

let me rephrase. I'm not a Fan of PUA tactics as a end all be all. Eventually, rubber meets the road, your true colors have to come out, and all the peacocking, ****y and funny, NLP, speed seduction or whatever else won't matter if your life and **** isn't in order. But Being a Pick up artist for the hell if it and just having fun? I don't use **** to the level they do, but when I go out now, It really is a sport now. what's the magic number? nothing builds confidence and breeds success like success. I'm able to handle the women in lmy life because i KNOW, not think, not try to figure out, i KNOW I can have other women because all I have to do is look though my phone and pick out a random number to confirm so.

My mini rant is over

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"just be yourself" because that's what everyone else says. what they fail to include is the last part.. if yourself SUCKS, you need to become a better yourself.. THEN be yourself.

I'm not a big fan of PUA tactics.... but at the same time.. what is more fun than going into a bar and walking out with 4-5 phone numbers and a date? It's sportfvcking, and I"m not above it. It sure as hell beats "being myself" in the corner of the bar.
But is going into the bar, having a great time, and getting 4-5 #s and a date not "being yourself," backbreaker?

The main problem with "just be yourself" is the word "just." Be the best "you" you can be is the idea.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** yeah it's me!!!!!!!

it's more of me than when I went to bars and sat in the corner, thinking how "cool" i was when i wasn't

Again, that's like asking yourself if you are playing basketball outside and I come out to you and say.... "hey, are you BEING YOURSELF!????....." I equate going to the nearest jazz bar and gaming women for the hell of it the same as going tot he batting cage. It's my sport. Sportfvcking

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GoSens said:
Apparently Style has been busy writing other books (about what, I have no clue), and has been busy with his stylelife academy. He seems like he has his **** together, so you can't really put him in the same category as Mystery.

I didn't put him in the same catogory. Mystery has no one close to ****ed up he was.

But Style is not much better. Again, the whole "all I wanted was clark kent, not superman" bull**** and he ran with it... because he ran into a strong minded (or so he thinks/thought) woman who has her **** together and he wasn't in control. He win the battle but is loosing the worse. you spin your paltes, they don't spin you. You don't get pissy because a woman is stopping calling you back. you cut her ass off. you dont' confirm your LIFESTYLE to meet a womans expetations, you find someone who can fit in.

sometimes, a woman's just not ment to be. I've had to let go of some women I REALLy liked becuase of **** I just saw on the wall. Her being a churchgoing, god fearling I go tot church 5 times a week person and i"m an athiest... we just arne't a good fit. I dated a white girl whoose family was as racist as you can get. she was cool and not like them... but the first time it reered it's ugly head I cut her ass of quick. Good gal. Very good gal. I kinda miss her to be honest, but every one in life is not ment for you. Anyone I talk to you will you I'm not the one. I don't play games to get you back in my life. I throw away the damn phone. I have options. More importantly I have other passions. I could care less what she or any other female thinks about me. If they don't like what they saw when we first met, what the **** are you doing here now? Get out

That's why I said he is no better

he was a writer and still is a writer.