Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery is a true DON JUAN - he is a pure genius

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I go out and approach 10 girls everynight for a month...by the end of the month..talking and getting women will seem like the easiest thing in the world.
Well, approaching would be easier. That's only a small part of the picture, but your point comes through: the best way to learn is through attentive experience.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
ToughLove said:
other guys dont it!!!! they get nervous and sound chumpish!!!

go up to her and tell her how beautiful she is and say it with ****in CONFIDENCE!!! trust me, ive done it before and their faces light up
Yep. Seeing thier face light up like a Christmas Tree is when you know you've done a correct direct approach, with the right body language, right tonality, and with confidence.

The guys that would rather use indirect openers don't have the balls to approach a 9 or 10 directly, and neither do most so called "PUA's" they use some lame "opinion opener"

Want to "DHV"? Walk up to a straight up dime, and confidently tell her that you think she is gorgeous, and that you would like to get to know her. Not in a "you're so hot, I would do anything to be with you" type of way, but with a confident state of mind, like "That ass is mine, and I'm going to go take it"

Most guys here can't/won't do it, so they denegrate those who do and can.

Trust me, when done correctly, a Direct approach works better than any "method" I've seen or done, and I've been in the "community" for 10 years.

PU is not complicated. You don't have to "Peacock" or learn the M3 model, or NLP, or "The Cube" or "Cold reads" or any of those gimmicks, tricks and such.

And, if you don't believe me, try it for yourself, then listen to the feedback you get from the women who tell you how awesome it is to have a guy approach them in such a direct, straight-forward manner, instead of using some lame opinion opener when she damn well knows why you are approaching her, and it's not because you care "who lies more, men or women?"

Actually, many women will categorize you as an "AFC" when you use an indirect approach because you don't have the balls to approach her directly.

And if you're worried about "giving away your power" then you never had any to begin with.

I've had 9s and 10s literally shake and tremble, and say "Oh my god" when approaching them directly.

Who do you think has the "power" in that interaction?

At that point, she's already yours.

Think you'll get that type of reaction by asking her if she saw the two girls fighting outside over some guy? Or some other overused community opener?

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
Strong identity and good looks do it for him. And he does understand the process, no doubt.

What value is this for us?

Be strong in your own identity, understand the flow, and put that understanding to use.
I think a lot of people believe that if they dress like him, they will experience the same results as he does. This is far from the truth. I believe he is just trying to teach the others how to build confidence no doubt and gain experience through approaching. Their methods will differ from one another because they are different people.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ToughLove said:
does it seem to u that Mystery ever gets phased by rejection? exactly, a true don juan will have the same confidence as mystery does
And who here is a true Don Juan. It is cool to say a real Don Juan is this and is that to set a standard and all that, but let's look at reality instead of pipe dreams.

Nice flower words though, but they don't do shyt for the guy who has no self- confidence in himself and is learning the game first hand.

It is way to easy also to claim that you get laid 2 times a week with no proof on the internet ToughLove without a shred of proof. I would rate you as better than Mystery and all the rest put together if you did.

It is also easy to say that you don't give a f*** about rejection on a forum. In fact did I mention that I laid Britney Spears last week yet? Yeah I dropped her cause her crew cut was just too butch for me.

Your beginning to sound like one of those snake oil sales men. If I didn't know better I would say you are part of mystery's crew sent out to promote him since you are kissing his arse so much.

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
CraigMack said:
And who here is a true Don Juan. It is cool to say a real Don Juan is this and is that to set a standard and all that, but let's look at reality instead of pipe dreams.

Nice flower words though, but they don't do shyt for the guy who has no self- confidence in himself and is learning the game first hand.

It is way to easy also to claim that you get laid 2 times a week with no proof on the internet ToughLove without a shred of proof. I would rate you as better than Mystery and all the rest put together if you did.

It is also easy to say that you don't give a f*** about rejection on a forum. In fact did I mention that I laid Britney Spears last week yet? Yeah I dropped her cause her crew cut was just too butch for me.

Your beginning to sound like one of those snake oil sales men. If I didn't know better I would say you are part of mystery's crew sent out to promote him since you are kissing his arse so much.

i feel ya

my post isnt for the losers on this forum

its for the guys who r close to bein don juans but just not quite there

tell supreme his boy said hi ;)

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that Mystery is a legendary PUA but the fact is, he went out and figured out what works for HIM. He was 21, a virgin and wanted to change that. So he went out and just started talking to girls, figuring out what he did right and what he did wrong. Then he would go out and repeat the right things and try new things.

Now that he has the system, it is more of a guide line. If you really want success, do what he did. Just go out and approach. Don't just say "hi" actually start a conversation and work for attraction. If you don't work for attraction you're wasting your time.

And don't dress like Mystery, find a look that works for you and stick with it.