Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery is a true DON JUAN - he is a pure genius

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ToughLove said:
except the AFC will say it with nervousness and lack confidence, while the don juan will say it smoothly
Yep, but it takes no brain effort to say that a woman is beautiful. A guy can say that to any woman the same way that he could say "you're a female" to any woman. It takes no effort to state the obvious.

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell is mystery?
The most popular pick up artist in the world who has a TV show called The Pickup Artist on VH1. Some say he's the best, but i would have to disagree with that 100%.

I think the whole telling a girl you think she is beatiful thing is relative to the situation...........but most of the time [to me] it sounds generic and overused.
Doesn't matter the situation. Ur cutting to the chase. Its only overused by AFCs who walk up to a girl from the side....now tell me if a suave, charming guy says it right in front of her...would it be overused and unoriginal? ;-)

I would probably tell a girl I like her hair color or her watch, to seperate myself from the 15 other guys who are bound to hit on her.
The only reason u'd be different is because u'd do it with confidence. Those 15 other guys don't do it with confidence(Actually...most guys dont' approach). Girls WANT to be hit on with their looks the right way...its why they look sexy....why else would they? they want to be reminded of how beautiful they are...just that most guys do it in a "Your so beautiful..i wish i could get you" kind of way.

..............although lately I seem to be in a slump.
U'll get out of it.

Why not try direct? and see for urself. U'll be surprised ;-)

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, but it takes no brain effort to say that a woman is beautiful. A guy can say that to any woman the same way that he could say "you're a female" to any woman. It takes no effort to state the obvious.
It isn't suppose to require that much effort to do. Many guys just believe that it does.

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
Fransisco, why should an approach be anything but simple??

and no, the hotter the girl is, the less she gets approached

shje'll get started at and hollered alot though, but not approached cuz most guys are pussies and cant even say ANYTHING

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ToughLove said:

shje'll get started at and hollered alot though, but not approached cuz most guys are pussies and cant even say ANYTHING
Thats bullsh!t. Hot women get hit on and approached all the time. Yes, some are too scared to approach but, from being in the field I know from my experience thats false. One thing that seperates us from a AFC is that we know HOW to approach women.

Francisco d'Anconia said:
Yes, its not what you say, its how you say it.

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly ToughLove. Girls just get "hit On"...which doesn't necessarily mean a full out approach. The 9-10s rarely get approached. Let alone outside.

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats bullsh!t. Hot women get hit on and approached all the time.
Nope, they do get approached but not all the time. I personally have experience too. And are we talking about, Broad Daylight or night. As in the day, they don't...but at night..i can agree.

Yes, some are too scared to approach but, from being in the field I know from my experience thats false. One thing that seperates us from a AFC is that we know HOW to approach women.
Yes...thats why we are not the average guy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IWillReturnsoon said:
exactly ToughLove. Girls just get "hit On"...which doesn't necessarily mean a full out approach. The 9-10s rarely get approached. Let alone outside.
I'm finding more HBs online lately and they tell me that they are mostly hit on by "players" spitting corny pick-up lines. They're online trying to cut through the BS and to be able to take their pick of guys who seem "more real."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ToughLove said:

Simple as walking up to a woman and just saying "Hi, can I call you sometime?" Don't laugh, guys have done it! The conversation should appear simple but guys need to take a moment if only to make it interesting.

You don't need to be able to quote "A Tale of Two Cities" but you at least need to be able to say something memorable. Women tend to enjoy thinking back to when you first meet and recalling what you first said to them. It's a form of intimacy to them.

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
the question, does the average guy do it? If this was the case, then u'd see it more often then we actually do...but yea, for the guys who usually approach...its usually consists of either indirect, situational or hi kind of openings.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
ToughLove said:
why not pimp??

the problem with most guys is they think that they gotta use a specific method to get girls and that just aint true! tell her shes beautiful with confidence and shes urs

Though being yourself is great, complimenting a woman's beauty right off the bat is a ticket straight to "all those other guys that try to hit on me" zone

MrSafe

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new to this forum. I got the idea to find a place like this from reading the book The Game

I was just wondering is Mystery real? And what about the other people in the book? Is it true?

I guess you get a lot of these messages. But i just want to know. Would be very grateful for some answers.

MrSafe

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
Though being yourself is great, complimenting a woman's beauty right off the bat is a ticket straight to "all those other guys that try to hit on me" zone
It's called a direct opener. The thing is most guys expect to get something out of it, a PUA is just saying it because it's true.

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would beg to differ from my experience ;-). It has to come off as direct, going right up to the front of her, with a confident/warm genuine smile and gazing eye contact. Has to be both, as if u say it without enthusiasm...then thats what u'll get in return. Most guys do it in a "Approval seeking, supplicating"...they don't do it direct...they'll just go to the side. Thats why it doesn't work well if u do it that way.

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha...i have to beg to differ even further, the super hot girls have responded better than the not as good looking girls. its like the girls who aren't as attractive don't believe you. In the thread, there have been discussions of "Oh...u'll just be like the 15 other guys who do the same thing" but can u honestly say they do it in a direct, charming, confident way? honestly?