Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Myspace!!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sicarius
You are full of sh-t with everything you say here, and can't even back up your big claims.
that's exactly why i don't.

little do you know, little man, that there are a few of us that have been in private discussions on this issue for over a year, pulling mad ass game on myspace, while you're here stroking your pecker.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sicarius
Like I said.
and like i said...you're a weenie. you're also under 25 lipping off here.

Reaction score
maybe im paranoid but whenever i read a really hot chicks myspace profile and its got pics of all her titties and and like 800 male friends all leaving messages like 'hey babe you hot lets hook up' I kind think she is a AW or a dude whose going to try and get me to send him a pic of my wang.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by &UWlNoMeByThTrlOPusy
maybe im paranoid but whenever i read a really hot chicks myspace profile and its got pics of all her titties and and like 800 male friends all leaving messages like 'hey babe you hot lets hook up' I kind think she is a AW or a dude whose going to try and get me to send him a pic of my wang.
ignore those types because they are AW's. actually most chicks on myspace are AW's regardless...buy hey, they are in "real life" too, right? part of the game.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by &UWlNoMeByThTrlOPusy
Yes, they are out for attention and that can be a good thing if you think about it properly. It means that they are probably easy to become a “friend” and you can use that as social proof towards other women who are not blatant attention wh0res. It doesn’t really matter if the hot babe is actually a guy, you don’t know about it and neither do the other girls who may be positively influenced by the (false?) social proof. The point is the social proof, not getting that particular girl.

dirtycm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have had plenty of luck with myspace. I've banged a few for sure, and have made friends with a few as well and plan to hit their friends. The key of course is to come accross interested in something clever they said in their profile or something in common you share. Not that you are horny, are they horny.

Suggest a casual first meeting, i personally liek the im checking this bar or club place out, you should meet up with us. The coffee date thing kind of feels like an interview for me. i like casual meetings with other things to look at and do with alcohol involved. Kareoki bar just for people watching has worked great. The key is to come accross as an interesting person who is looking for someone to have fun with...-dcm

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
TCU, Your approach seems very effective when it comes to AW on myspace (which most of them are). But lets assume a minority is pretty cool. I'm wondering maybe I'll find a decent one in there.

How do you approach the ones that have a modest profile and cute pictures?
Does the social proof thing always work when you have 50+ people on your list?
What do you mention and what don't you mention in your profile?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dictatorsaurus
TCU, Your approach seems very effective when it comes to AW on myspace (which most of them are). But lets assume a minority is pretty cool. I'm wondering maybe I'll find a decent one in there.

How do you approach the ones that have a modest profile and cute pictures?
Does the social proof thing always work when you have 50+ people on your list?
What do you mention and what don't you mention in your profile?
i don't approach chicks on MySpace, per se. it's lame, and you'll be spinning your wheels, pulling your hair out.

i figured out a way to add chicks really fast, and according to my criteria. i just add based on their headline pic, don't even look at their profile, don't care, dont' send an email or msg. just add 'em, get 'em in the 'database'.

it starts rolling...you start getting a critical mass, as in "networking". i've got 1,600+ on the list. i also hid my top 8 and my friends list, so they don't know how many i have and don't think im a friend ho.

nice trick.

once you have your "database", all you have to do is post occasional bulletins, and they respond to ME! and post comments, etc. some fatties slipped through the cracks, but hey, nothing's perfect.

i have a ton of material for the bulletins already. i just copy and paste.

doing this, i get about 30 fresh leads a week. only 1/3 do i get back to. take it from there.

in case you didn't already know, the flake factor/disappear factor on myspace is very high. take it with a grain of salt.

as far as them being AW's...all women, online or off, are AW's. but with my approach, they're initiating contact with me, so most likely they're not (as much).

also, the lead time in 'getting a date' is quite high, after initial contact. in most cases it's a couple of weeks or longer. it's because there are so many azzholes on myspace. again, the salt. you get that pipeline full, and they roll in consistently.

i'm not really pushing it hard yet, because there are some other things to take care of first, but i've met a dozen chicks so far, and got four of them naked. only one of the dozen was a nightmare. two i'm seeing regularly. two more have hot hot hot circles of friends.

i am so glad i made this investment. i got 'em on the list, it's my database of ho's. the law of large numbers says that a certain percent will contact you, if you spread yourself out there (e.g. bulletins).

slowly but surely, as expected, they are getting to know TCU. it will keep paying off, moreso, as the months go by.

it is very empowering, i must admit. there is literally another one right around the corner, which is very nice.

ER!C L!VE can back me up on this :)

you may have noticed that i don't hang out on SS very much anymore. enough said. :)

happy ho'ing!

Last edited:

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah, with 1,600+ on my list, i have 210 pages of bulletins, 2,100 of them!, from the chicks on my list.

replying to their bulletins is effective. they've given you a perfect excuse to reply. in fact, i would say they expect it.

i'm very careful and deliberate about the bulletins that i post. it's all by design. i don't post any surveys and that cr@p. occasionally, i'll respond and repost them, however--if i can get some good mileage out of it.

i also put a linked tag line (like marketing) in all the bulletins i post. that way, when chicks repost, guess who's name and link is on it, getting recirculated among all of their friends?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shhhhhh ixnay on the yspacemay!

Don't want the guys in here getting laid there too ;)

:p

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to use my humour and posted a short funny observation and before I knew it I started getting messeges from girl from my list ( I only have around 20) who I have messeged before and never heard back! This is so ironic.

The girls that emailed didn't have an provocative pictures of themselves and had decent profiles (without all the screwed up HTML code).

So for the next step, what would you recommend once they email you with a comment about your bulletin?
If a girl emails you and starts telling you about herself and shows some interest in your profile, how do you handle it?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's largely a popularity contest within itself

If you have a lot of friends who are on Myspace, it's golden. If not, you've got at least one hand tied behind your back over there, unless you fish for AWs.

Most of my real friends aren't there, and I've not gone out of my way to make it appear otherwise. I've better things to do. For me, it's just been a way to exchange info with my friends who are there...

I see a lot of circle-jerking and sucking up on there. Fine, for those who are into that. I just can't stomach spewing out bazillions of empty compliments with strings attached to people I hardly know...

Some of the fellows I know personally who are really, really popular on Myspace are so chump in person they hardly ever get any action in real life. Based on their Myspace action, you'd think they have a stable of hundreds of willing groupies. But it's all smoke & mirrors. Not to dis them, they're nice guys.

I can certainly see how your "shotgun approach" can work, TCU. It's definitely ingenious. I may have a go just as a psychology experiment, go to the hardware store and get some industrial strength condoms, and enjoy whatever no-strings booty comes out of it... but I can't see how someone with brain one couldn't totally see through it... and it's the people with brain one that I really want in my life. I want the ones who do not want to add people with whom they've not developed some rapport ... people like me.

If even one quality person who really is into the real me would see through it and be turned off by it, I'd consider it a loss. Really.

If you're getting results, all the more power to you. But I'm a picky m'f'er, and into quality over quantity, and -- for someone who's working with what I'm working with, can't complain about the quality of the gals I've been with, and the quality continues to improve, despite getting older...

Last edited:

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
My goal has never been to get just any girl. My approach was simply to grab the attention of a few on there and then I'll get to choose. Getting girls is easy. Getting the one you want is not always easy.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
in the tips forum i gave you full tips how to get girls there. enjoy.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [o_0]
in the tips forum i gave you full tips how to get girls there. enjoy.
sorry to pizz on your parade, but your 'tip' is about as lame is they come.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
nope its not lame. we been testing this texts on girls at myspace for long time, and ****s working. try it in spare time and contact me then with queestions.
pzzzzzz

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [o_0]
nope its not lame. we been testing this texts on girls at myspace for long time, and ****s working. try it in spare time and contact me then with queestions.
pzzzzzz
I know you are trying to help but your tips are terribe!

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
man. my tips are working. i know this myspace stuff looks silly, i also coulnt belive how good it is in practice. try it and you gonna be as suprised as i was! i promise! any questions? feel free to ask!!
pzzzz

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps your tips work in Europe, however after reading your myspace tips I can tell you that they would NOT work in America. Well, maybe with UG, but just showing them interest will get them.

You're heart is in the right place though. However, it's apparent that the masses are not going to be using your tips.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[o_0]...

i crack up when i see the, "banned".