Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Myspace is fycking up everything

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Antedeus said:
LOL! We need this smiley for situations like this:
:cheer: Antedeus and titboy :cheer:

pro26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I think myspace is dumb...
correction...

You know it's dumb:eek:

pro26

Don Juan
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
You do know, you are reading things from the media right?

Of course there are people using myspace, I never said there weren't. Did I ever say that people that chose to use myspace weren't already screwed up?

Myspace is just a portal for use, like chat rooms, confidentials in newspapers, hobbyists, and EVERY other form of possible entertainment, with enough use, people choose to become addicted.

Myspace is addicting, because YES, people do enjoy the feeling of attention. There are girls on myspace who take whack ass photos in the worst possible lighting and angles to improve their looks. "hot or not" did the same thing, and on some variations of the site, some girls have over 2000 comments on one picture of their face. There are girls that find these old sites, copy the image of forgotten beauties, and post them onto myspace. They find old photo albums, take pics of their friends, and post them to myspace.

There are variations of myspace! friendster, facebook, hi5... there are highschool versions, piczo, xanga.

These sites are attention whoring, and you are correct, they do attract deranged individuals.

What I am arguing is that people who become AFC's through myspace, already had the seeds of AFCness inside of them. They chose Myspace as a way to become more popular, and as Myspace is easily adapted to liars and social scammers, they were pulled into the mix of people who abuse the system for their own egos and psyches.

Myspace doesn't create AFC's, Myspace creates a space for people to look around, interact with other people, and continue on their journey if they are so inclined. They can delve deeper and deeper into Myspace, create their own little dating niche, and expand from there.

Others still have fear of rejection, and establish Myspace in their minds as the ONLY source of direct female contact... ergo all of the "your hott baby" postings. Many of the guys on the site already lack the desire and the drive to approach a woman in public and say that to her face, why? Because it's cliche.

Myspace isn't 'fycking everything up" Myspace just gives space for people who are already "fycked up" to gain attention to their actions, and get support and motivation from people who don't know the real them...

Myspace is a tool, a powerful social tool, and some people get addicted, as I said, and their addictions can stem in thousands of different directions... if enough people insult a person, they can correlate the insults to their own lives...

It is not Myspaces fault the people become fycked up, it is all in their own head.
And wut he said is very true. When I first found out about myspace, i had only one goal. 2 find that gurl that i still loved (past tense) I would spend countless hours trying to find her proifle. Until one day, ureika! i found it (i was still an afc) we began talking but she soon stopped answering my emails...she pulled the whole LJBF gig and i told her that's all i wanted...was to be friends. This morning i went to reply to one of her messages until a voice came inside my head...it was pook and everybody here at sosuave. You guys told me: " Think about it pro. She wants to see you still acting like a needy nice guy, she wants to see how long you still keep this profile. (But what if one day i went to email her, and she canceled her account?! i thought) THEN I GOT THA ****ING BALLS 2 DELETE THAT ACCOUNT! A MAN WAS BORN 2DAY! I DELETED EVERYTHING, THA PICS, COMMENTS, THE WHOLE NINE YARDS! flippinfreak was right. There is nothing wrong with myspace for keeping in touch with friends. I would spend everyday looking on myspace, every hour seeking out girls for my own AFCness. WELL NO MORE! so now i have grown up and become a ****ING MAN! and here is my new life quote: "TNT" Today - Not - Tomorrow ----
think about that next time your to afraid to do something, including getting that hb 9 or 10! (sorry for tha long comment)

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Websites like myspace and friendster promote an AFC lifestyle.

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
:cheer: Antedeus and titboy :cheer:
Why aren't they bending over to show me their pixellated goods?

...oh sh!t, did I just say that out loud?:(

J/K, glad you dig the smiley.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
Good for us. More AFC's, so it gets easyer for us :D

Haha, that's what I'm fukking talking about. The more AFC's the better. :)

Also the funny thing is that most guys think sites like SoSuave, FastSeduction or other sites in the "seduction" community are lame. Long ago I've tried to introduce friends to it and that wouldn't give a look to it. Oh, well, no big deal. I'll get my life handled on my own. Alot of stuff in society promotes bad behavior to the masses. Our media, advertising and entertainment promotes eating junk food, smoking, AFC behavior, going into debt, wasting money, and all that other stuff that never helps. Only an elite few rise up and really see the truth.

Also if a guy is smart, he could use MySpace.com to his advantage.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a method of communication. Surely if there are so many vocal AFCs on myspace...the DJs/PUAs will stand out more?

When Myspace starts to become the alternative to going out to bars/clubs/social places...then we can worry. Until then it's just another means of meeting people.

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't got one...how elite am i... anyway, I use(d) that kind of sh1t just to practise the talking part of a conversation...how to extract info from people and how to keep the conversation rolling. After 2 weeks I told them I always kicck people after 2 weeks...byebye.. Some pretty strange reactions to that reply lol.

Anyway, it's has low threshold (is it said that way? I'm not a native english speaker) to talk to people (read: woman) for guys...so that makes it easy for them (at least for me (in the past)).

Oh btw, I hate meeting women after I talked to them online too long. Did it in the past, but it sucks... You talked to each other, but you seem strangers... no, not any more for me.