Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Myspace is fycking up everything

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KBJ who actually make theories that are interesting are the best kind... thanks friv
im glad that im a kbj....really...that makes my day to have you call me that...you must be the most proud guy now.

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace is a life pooper

I agree with those who say its good for keeping in touch with friends and so forth

But for some chicks that i talk with, once they get a comment of some sort from a "myspace celeb" ,those who have no life and post pictures of them selves in the mirror every minute, they feel like they are the hottest thing out there and their attitude towards me change dramaticly.

So i always call them desprate for attention and take them out with me and other girls giving them no attention

Jealous is bad but it works.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
AM I the only one who thinks myspace is stupid?

You really don't need the myspace interface for keeping in contact with people.

The only unique thing that myspace does is allow attention whoring, that's why it's known as that. You can't attention ***** via e-mail, because someone actually needs a reason to contact you that way, or there's no point.

A single google account will get you e-mail, IM and a web page, among other things. What's the difference, then? The 'attention' factor.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
but they get there women from the internet.
The point is, they're getting women. Who give a sh!t how they do it? Most of the chicks you pull in the club probably have MySpace accounts, so what difference does it make in what venue you meet them?

Big stink about a little issue.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever hear of the attention wh0res who clamber for "top 8" postitions?
that is pathetic...

Did you know there are over 500,000 different myspace groups? That's nuts. Some even have over 10,000 members, which is even more nuts.

frivolousz21 said:
im glad that im a kbj....really...that makes my day to have you call me that...you must be the most proud guy now.
Yes KBJ are our nations saviours. Without them we wouldn't have televisions, telephones, the wheel, language, emoticaons, or soft chairs to sit on.

With well thought out, debatable, logical, and truthful theories, a kbj is indespensible...

Though a KBJ who never seems to change is a scourge and must be purged... oh well, only time will tell which you really are.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to feel superior, I'm just seeing if you pay attention to the body of the messsage, or the negative statements.

Just consider it a shyt test... you failed:p

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just consider it a shyt test... you failed
a what test?

listen im 23, I have a fiance, who is a wonderful woman...and a son on the way.

Ive had my fun from 14 to 22. and I dont need to throw around internet slurs...to feel cool.

listen I read ur message..but it was irrevelent.

u talk as if member of groups..all of them post.

I am in some democrate group with thousands of members..and only a hundred really do it.

myspace was on my local news recently.and St louis cardinals players actually have it and use it and talk about it on the radio.

if that is the case then more kids use it alot.

girls are starting to get raped by old men on it.

dont tell me its not starting to affect society in a negative way.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do know, you are reading things from the media right?

Of course there are people using myspace, I never said there weren't. Did I ever say that people that chose to use myspace weren't already screwed up?

Myspace is just a portal for use, like chat rooms, confidentials in newspapers, hobbyists, and EVERY other form of possible entertainment, with enough use, people choose to become addicted.

Myspace is addicting, because YES, people do enjoy the feeling of attention. There are girls on myspace who take whack ass photos in the worst possible lighting and angles to improve their looks. "hot or not" did the same thing, and on some variations of the site, some girls have over 2000 comments on one picture of their face. There are girls that find these old sites, copy the image of forgotten beauties, and post them onto myspace. They find old photo albums, take pics of their friends, and post them to myspace.

There are variations of myspace! friendster, facebook, hi5... there are highschool versions, piczo, xanga.

These sites are attention whoring, and you are correct, they do attract deranged individuals.

What I am arguing is that people who become AFC's through myspace, already had the seeds of AFCness inside of them. They chose Myspace as a way to become more popular, and as Myspace is easily adapted to liars and social scammers, they were pulled into the mix of people who abuse the system for their own egos and psyches.

Myspace doesn't create AFC's, Myspace creates a space for people to look around, interact with other people, and continue on their journey if they are so inclined. They can delve deeper and deeper into Myspace, create their own little dating niche, and expand from there.

Others still have fear of rejection, and establish Myspace in their minds as the ONLY source of direct female contact... ergo all of the "your hott baby" postings. Many of the guys on the site already lack the desire and the drive to approach a woman in public and say that to her face, why? Because it's cliche.

Myspace isn't 'fycking everything up" Myspace just gives space for people who are already "fycked up" to gain attention to their actions, and get support and motivation from people who don't know the real them...

Myspace is a tool, a powerful social tool, and some people get addicted, as I said, and their addictions can stem in thousands of different directions... if enough people insult a person, they can correlate the insults to their own lives...

It is not Myspaces fault the people become fycked up, it is all in their own head.

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
Good for us. More AFC's, so it gets easyer for us :D
Those would be my sentiments too, were it not for the fact that a lot of girls seem to be liking emo guys these days.

Dear Lord, I hate emo. -_-

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
I'm not trying to feel superior, I'm just seeing if you pay attention to the body of the messsage, or the negative statements.

Just consider it a shyt test... you failed:p

I don't know man. But you're not exactly looking productive as well. You're averaging 13 posts per day. I'm not talking smack about anyone. But I just don't think it's cool for you to thrash on Friv when you're doing the same thing. In fact, literally all your posts have been harsh criticisms of others or just talking crap about others.

1st post by Flippin freak
Guys, we've got to start bumping up the good posts, and ignoring the retarded ones Who's with me;)

2nd post by Flippin freakWow darrell one of the few posts where you don't have to resort to any underhanded conversation techniques. No swearing, no pointing fingers and
judging...

3rd post by Flippin freak
Viper, did you read what I wrote?Do you even care? I said smarten up, and calm down.

4th post by Flippin Freak
KBJ who actually make theories that are interesting are the best kind... thanks friv

5th post by Flippin Freak
spider, you sound like you talk pretty big words...
have you ever been in the situation where you had to hospitalize a person? Seriously, you can tell me the truth.

6th post by Flippin Freak
Bullshaaaa! This is so played out friend... seriously, redundant and repetitive

7th post by Flippin Freak
This tip is played out, been said a hundred times before... the solution?

8th post by Flippin Freak
I'm wondering Have you been a troll this entire time you've been on this site?

9th post by Flippin Freak
Please give a detailed response to your idiotic statement please.

10th post by Flippin Freak
And again wyldfire... run away read my post over again

11th post by Flippin Freak
I believe you are a high maintenance hypocrite Wyldfire, hypocrite being the key word...higly advanced trolls, highly advanced dry wit, highly devout philosophers

12th post by Flippin Freak
Man oh man blueangel, shush would ya?

13th post by Flippin Freak
lol than stop fvcking complaining

14th post by Flippin Freak
Okay...so many people are buying into the bullsh!t that is reality TV

15th post by Flippin Freak
LOL BibleBelt, from the sound of your name, I hope your not feeding into the bullsh!t that is reality TV.

16th post by Flippin Freak
Will you shut the **** up OR answer the damned question? Going off onto tangents that nobody wants to hear is why your supposed to be banned.

17th post by Flippin Freak
You really do sound like a crazy when you opened up the thread.

18th post by Flippin Freak
Wydlfire, after Kintuz logs on ands asks another question about how to avoid overbearing people... will you pull your head out your ass?

19th post by Flippin Freak
Hey Wyldfire!Before you leave, could you give me some tips on the "slap back" mentality?
=======================================================

Stop talking shi*t about people. It's ridiculous how much shi*t you talk each day. And back up your words because your input is weak.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, damn, I got busted...

hm, the reputation feature must not be working... I just checked my user controls and it says I've recieved only one bad reputation point. That's pretty funny:p

Rexman Nakuurmik!!

Last edited:

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
johnmich said:
i hold doors open for people

There's GOT to be a conclusion there somewhere... :confused:

MySpace is cool.

For Tom.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not gonna replace human interraction, as many people don't take it seriously. I have a myspace account and check it like once every 8 months. It doesn't have any text in it, just a few sleazy pics. I don't add anyone to friends and I dont respond to 99% of PMs.

While you can probably meet some decent girls off there, the few ones I hooked up with were total psychos, substance abusers, or manic depressive. Once you look past their appearance, so many of those broads are mentally damaged.

I don't think it makes human interraction useless, as most of those attention wh0res on myspace usually go out clubbing every night and get hit on all the time anyway, but it makes some things easier. Like finding bisexual women in your city.

Anyway, that's my 2c, I'm off to bed so I can get up for work lol.

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate myspace.
Relationships aren't determined on how much friends you have...Its the quality.
Plus I hate Tom...

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are forgetting that an AFC is an AFC online and offline. It doesn't matter how well he hides his problems online, it'll come out one way or another. If people like leaving all their personal information and files open to the public, then that's fine by me. Personally I wouldn't want that kind of publicity.

Maybe for some girls it provides them a more intimate look into a guy's character so it makes it easier to make a good decision, but it may not be their number 1 choice. Assuming the guy isn't a complete fake, it could provide an alternative choice for finding someone.

I see it as a resource to use to be successful in more than one way. Heck didn't some girl use myspace to end up being discovered and become a model or something?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
I just checked my user controls and it says I've recieved only one bad reputation point. That's pretty funny:p
Make it 2.

And dont get a big head frivolous, your still a chick in my books, but in this particular "battle of the retards" flippinfreak wins out.